Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lautech Sign In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Sign In (5573 Views)

Star Boy (wizkid) Record Label Needs Upcoming Artist For Sign In. Audition Is Go / Federal University Of Technology Akure - Futarians Sign In. . . . / Victory Grammar School Graduates.sign In Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Sign In by dee4ji(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2009
hi guys,i just checked my jamb score and thank God,my score is 257.medicine and surgery.lautech[first and second choice].am also an xpdite of the same university,also chose medicine.post ume should be next month,cos i heard they had a meeting yesterday in order  to fix a date.if you have any question to ask,you can go ahead.thanks
Re: Lautech Sign In by horlla(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2009
hi,
pls can u gist me what kind of exam the DE students will write.especially in engineering and science. Thanks
Re: Lautech Sign In by luxiry(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2009
Hi, thanks i scored 229 as nursing science pls when is the post ume form will be out and can we get it in lag
Re: Lautech Sign In by sil4all(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2009
Re: Lautech Sign In by dee4ji(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2009
@hollar,
i don't know much about the procedures through direct entry,because most people gain admission into the university through jamb and pre-degree,but i will help you garner information.
Re: Lautech Sign In by dee4ji(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2009
@ luxiry
that's a good jamb score for nursing science,but what matters most is your score in the post ume exam.you will need a score up to 65% in this same post ume.so do not relax,just keep on burning those candles.for the post ume date,i will inform you when it is out.
Re: Lautech Sign In by dee4ji(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2009
@sil4all
          each university has different procedures of admission of students into this very competitive course,known as medicine, but for most state universities,it seems just a little bit easier compared to federal universities.your score isn't bad at all,but most universities want prospective medical students to have a minimum of about 250,but in lautech,your post jamb determines your fate.a candidate may have 280 in jamb,and still not have a chance into medicine if he does not perform well in the post ume.for admission into medicine;for indegines,therefore osun and oyo,u should target nothing less than 60,for non-indegines,target 70 and above.
         for the pd,my brother,its not easy,they take the top\best candidates for medicine.you must be able to have up to 400\500 in your total score,therefore the summation of your test and exam score.you must even aim higher than 400
Re: Lautech Sign In by naomi92(f): 3:15pm On May 11, 2009
I scored 242 in Jamb,Food Science and Engineering.
Bt i used Awaiting result .
Pls get back 2 me if LAUTECH takes awaitin or not.pls help me
Re: Lautech Sign In by emzythonio(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2009
please keep us informed about lautech p-ume
Re: Lautech Sign In by dejdel(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2009
kindly help on hw lautech conduct screening for DE,most xpecially for elec/elect engr
Re: Lautech Sign In by dee4ji(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2009
@naomi

if your result would be out before admission begins,then you need not fear.with the way things are,admission will be between September ending, and October.i do hope your result will be out by then?
Re: Lautech Sign In by ucesc: 1:04pm On May 27, 2009
Ukrainian centre has open admission for students that want to have quality education in ukraine
tuition cheap and affordable
no administrative charges until visa is ready
more info @
ukrainian centre for education science and culture
225/227 ogolonto,lagos road,ikorodu,lagos
http://educentre.org.ua
centreukrainian@yahoo.com
open our gallery on our website to c our photos
Re: Lautech Sign In by luxiry(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2009
@dee4ji
thank you very much for ur respond i will be waiting more details from you , thank you
Re: Lautech Sign In by adexlink(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
GUY, I VE 250 IN MY UME, COMPUTER SCI N ENG, 1ST CHOICE, watz my chance?
Re: Lautech Sign In by dee4ji(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2009
there is a rumor that the post ume form is out.of course it's a rumor,so its better you dismiss whatever u've heard and be calm.as we were told,it should be out tomorrow,22nd of june.though there is no trace of post ume yet.
Re: Lautech Sign In by donpapa(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
It's Indeed a rumour, but it's gonna be out later this week if not today.
Re: Lautech Sign In by donpapa(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
adexlink:

GUY, I VE 250 IN MY UME, COMPUTER SCI N ENG, 1ST CHOICE, watz my chance?

you have a very good chance, jst try n score at least 65% in your post UME test. i wish you goodluck! as i hope 2 see you here in LAUTECH.
Re: Lautech Sign In by donpapa(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2009
Guys, i'm on my way to the skool (admission office precisely) to garner informations on post ume screening. I'm going to feed you back (later 2day) when i'm through. C yah!
Re: Lautech Sign In by dejdel(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2009
Hi dee4ji,kindly help to source 4 info concerng Direct Entry, thnx
Re: Lautech Sign In by dee4ji(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2009
what's up people,the post-ume form is out already.you can get the form in any of the banks within ogbomosho.it's a thousand naira for the post-ume form and a thousand naira for the result checker.good luck
Re: Lautech Sign In by dee4ji(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
the post ume date is on the 11th of July[Saturday].the screening date should be sometime in august.
Re: Lautech Sign In by nazoluv: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
Can we buy it in lagos
Re: Lautech Sign In by donpapa(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2009
BASIC INFORMATION - READ CAREFULLY

SCREENING OF UME/ DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION IN THE 2009/2010 ACADEMIC SESSION
1.Application and Eligibility

This is to inform all Candidates with a score of 200 and above in the 2009/2010 Universities Matriculation Examination and have chosen LAUTECH as their first and or second choice of institution that there shall be a Post-UME Screening Exercise on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at designated centres.

In addition, Direct Entry Candidates who have chosen LAUTECH as first choice of institution in the JAMB application with minimum of Upper Credit in the National Diploma, Minimum of Lower Credit in the HND and Credit pass in NCE in relevant subjects are also invited to a screening/oral interview exercise between Monday, 3rd to Friday, 7th August, 2009

2. Method of Application

Application forms will be available on-line. Access to the on-line facility for registration only will depend on payment of One Thousand Naira (#1,000.00) only, to obtain a scratch card from any of the underlisted banks:

S/N

BANK

BRANCH

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER

GT BANK

Ogbomoso, Osogbo, Ilesa, Ibadan (Ring Road), Broad Street Branch, Lagos, Oba Akran Avenue Branch, Lagos

902-440965-1550

FIRST BANK

Ogbomoso, Ibadan (Molete Branch), Osogbo.

UBA

Ogbomoso(LAUTECH Branch) Ogbomoso,( Apake Branch)

SKYE

Ogbomoso(LATUECH Branch and Takie Branch).Saki, Ife, Ilorin, Ibadan(Agodi, branch); Obafemi Awolowo Branch, Ikeja Lagos

OCEANIC

Ogbomoso, Oyo, Osogbo ( Dugbe Branch), Ibadan, Ilorin( Upper Taiwo Branch ), Adeniran Ogunsanya (Surulere), Lagos.

(I)Registration for Screening Exercise of UME Candidate

Eligible candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise on the University website; www.lautech.edu.ng by completing and submitting the on-line application form using access card.
In completing the on-line application form, candidates are required to upload a scanned passport photograph with white background showing ears, no cap and no glasses. The scanned passport photograph must be in JPEG (i.e jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. On submission of the application form, candidates are to print out an acknowledgement page which will give them access to venue of the screening exercise.

(II).Registration By Direct Entry Applicants

The JAMB Direct Entry Applicants who chose LAUTECH as their first choice are expected to purchase access cards like the UME Applicants for their on-line application as stated in (2) above.
They are expected to register on LAUTECH website: www.lautech.edu.ng as DE applicants on the DE section to print out screening/interview letter.

Please note that access to the University Website for the purpose of this screening exercise will open to UME applicants between Monday, 15th June, to 12 midnight of Tuesday, July 7, 2009 and Direct Entry applicants, Monday, 15th June, to 12 midnight of Friday, July 31st , 2009.

Other Relevant Information

UME Candidates

Candidates who are awaiting May/June 2009 WASC/NECO O’level results are qualified to participate in the screening exercise
1. Any candidate with blurred or unclear picture on the Acknowledgement Page will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
2. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the screening exercise as scheduled on Saturday, July 11, 2009 will not be considered for admission.
3. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their print-outs from the on-line registration as well as their HB Pencil, eraser, and pencil sharpener. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA and other electronic devices) is NOT ALLOWED in the examination hall.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES

Direct Entry candidates are expected to come for the screening/oral interview exercise between Monday, 3rd to Friday, 7th August, 2009 with the following:
1. Original copy of O’level results either from WASC, NECO, OR NABTEB
2. Original copy of certificate/statement of result as applicable, (NRN/NRM for Nursing)
3. DE registration print-out
4. LAUTECH on-line invitation letter

Candidates are to ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded directly to the Registrar of this University before the dates of the screening/interview.

Candidates are expected to appear for the screening/interview on the date indicated against their Faculty as stated below:

S/N

FACULTY

DATE

Faculty of Agricultural Sciences

3/08/2009

Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences

4/08/2009

Faculty of Environmental Sciences

5/08/2009

Faculty of Engineering and Technology

6/08/2009

Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences

7/08/2009

Time of Screening: 10.00 a.m. each day.
Venue of Screening: Board Room, Academic Affairs Unit,LAUTECH ,Ogbomoso

Correspondence should be sent to admission@lautech.edu.ng. The detailed results of the screening exercise shall be published on the same website.

All applicants, (UME & DE) are advised to pay a sum of One Thousand Naira (#1,000.00) only, to any of the branch of the banks listed above to obtain another scratch card to have access to their results.
Re: Lautech Sign In by donpapa(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2009

SCREENING OF UME/ DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION IN THE 2009/2010 ACADEMIC SESSION

This is to inform all Candidates with a score of 200 and above in the 2009/2010 Universities Matriculation Examination and have chosen LAUTECH as their first and or second choice of institution that there shall be a Post-UME Screening Exercise on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at designated centres.

In addition, Direct Entry Candidates who have chosen LAUTECH as first choice of institution in the JAMB application with minimum of Upper Credit in the National Diploma, Minimum of Lower Credit in the HND and Credit pass in NCE in relevant subjects are also invited to a screening/oral interview exercise between Monday, 3rd to Friday, 7th August, 2009

2. Method of Application

Application forms will be available on-line. Access to the on-line facility for registration only will depend on payment of One Thousand Naira (#1,000.00) only, to obtain a scratch card from any of the underlisted banks:

BANK: GT BANK
BRANCH: Ogbomoso, Osogbo, Ilesa, Ibadan (Ring Road), Broad Street Branch, Lagos, Oba Akran Avenue Branch, Lagos
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 902-440965-1550

BANK: FIRST BANK
BRANCH: Ogbomoso, Ibadan (Molete Branch), Osogbo.
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:2705020000019

BANK: UBA
BRANCH: Ogbomoso(LAUTECH Branch) Ogbomoso,( Apake Branch)
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:03110040000407

BANK: SKYE
BRANCH: Ogbomoso(LATUECH Branch and Takie Branch).Saki, Ife, Ilorin, Ibadan(Agodi, branch); Obafemi Awolowo Branch, Ikeja Lagos
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:2531070000010

BANK: OCEANIC
BRANCH: Ogbomoso, Oyo, Osogbo ( Dugbe Branch), Ibadan, Ilorin( Upper Taiwo Branch ), Adeniran Ogunsanya (Surulere), Lagos.
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:28130100470

Eligible candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise on the University website; www.lautech.edu.ng by completing and submitting the on-line application form using access card.
In completing the on-line application form, candidates are required to upload a scanned passport photograph with white background showing ears, no cap and no glasses. The scanned passport photograph must be in JPEG (i.e jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. On submission of the application form, candidates are to print out an acknowledgement page which will give them access to venue of the screening exercise.

The JAMB Direct Entry Applicants who chose LAUTECH as their first choice are expected to purchase access cards like the UME Applicants for their on-line application as stated in (2) above.
They are expected to register on LAUTECH website: www.lautech.edu.ng as DE applicants on the DE section to print out screening/interview letter.

Please note that access to the University Website for the purpose of this screening exercise will open to UME applicants between Monday, 15th June, to 12 midnight of Tuesday, July 7, 2009 and Direct Entry applicants, Monday, 15th June, to 12 midnight of Friday, July 31st , 2009.

UME Candidates

Candidates who are awaiting May/June 2009 WASC/NECO O’level results are qualified to participate in the screening exercise
1. Any candidate with blurred or unclear picture on the Acknowledgement Page will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
2. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the screening exercise as scheduled on Saturday, July 11, 2009 will not be considered for admission.
3. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their print-outs from the on-line registration as well as their HB Pencil, eraser, and pencil sharpener. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA and other electronic devices) is NOT ALLOWED in the examination hall.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES

Direct Entry candidates are expected to come for the screening/oral interview exercise between Monday, 3rd to Friday, 7th August, 2009 with the following:
2. Original copy of certificate/statement of result as applicable, (NRN/NRM for Nursing)

Candidates are to ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded directly to the Registrar of this University before the dates of the screening/interview.

Candidates are expected to appear for the screening/interview on the date indicated against their Faculty as stated below:

FACULTY: Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
DATE: 3/08/2009

4/08/2009

5/08/2009

6/08/2009

7/08/2009

Correspondence should be sent to admission@lautech.edu.ng. The detailed results of the screening exercise shall be published on the same website.

All applicants, (UME & DE) are advised to pay a sum of One Thousand Naira (#1,000.00) only, to any of the branch of the banks listed above to obtain another scratch card to have access to their results.
Re: Lautech Sign In by donpapa(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2009

2. Method of Application

BANK: GT BANK
BRANCH: Ogbomoso, Osogbo, Ilesa, Ibadan (Ring Road), Broad Street Branch, Lagos, Oba Akran Avenue Branch, Lagos
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 902-440965-1550

BANK: FIRST BANK
BRANCH: Ogbomoso, Ibadan (Molete Branch), Osogbo.
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:2705020000019

BANK: UBA
BRANCH: Ogbomoso(LAUTECH Branch) Ogbomoso,( Apake Branch)
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:03110040000407

BANK: SKYE
BRANCH: Ogbomoso(LATUECH Branch and Takie Branch).Saki, Ife, Ilorin, Ibadan(Agodi, branch); Obafemi Awolowo Branch, Ikeja Lagos
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:2531070000010

BANK: OCEANIC
BRANCH: Ogbomoso, Oyo, Osogbo ( Dugbe Branch), Ibadan, Ilorin( Upper Taiwo Branch ), Adeniran Ogunsanya (Surulere), Lagos.
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:28130100470

UME Candidates

DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES

FACULTY: Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
DATE: 3/08/2009

4/08/2009

5/08/2009

6/08/2009

7/08/2009

Re: Lautech Sign In by dejdel(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
is there anyone out there that know when lautech will conduct screening for direct entry, i had been to there website but no show,
Re: Lautech Sign In by dee4ji(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2009

This is  to inform all Candidates with a score of  200 and above in the 2009/2010 Universities Matriculation Examination and have chosen LAUTECH as their first and or second choice of institution that there shall be a Post-UME Screening Exercise on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at  designated centres.

In addition, Direct Entry Candidates who have chosen LAUTECH as first choice of institution in the JAMB application with minimum of Upper Credit in the National Diploma, Minimum of Lower Credit in  the HND and Credit pass in NCE in relevant subjects are also invited to a screening/oral interview exercise between Monday, 3rd  to Friday, 7th August, 2009

2. Method of Application

Application forms will be available on-line.  Access to the on-line facility for registration only will depend on payment of  One Thousand Naira (#1,000.00) only, to obtain a scratch card  from any of the underlisted banks:

S/N

BANK

BRANCH

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER

GT BANK

Ogbomoso, Osogbo, Ilesa, Ibadan (Ring Road), Broad Street Branch, Lagos, Oba Akran Avenue Branch, Lagos

902-440965-1550

FIRST BANK

Ogbomoso, Ibadan (Molete Branch), Osogbo.

UBA

Ogbomoso(LAUTECH Branch) Ogbomoso,( Apake Branch)

SKYE

Ogbomoso(LATUECH Branch and Takie Branch).Saki, Ife, Ilorin, Ibadan(Agodi, branch); Obafemi Awolowo Branch, Ikeja Lagos

OCEANIC

Ogbomoso, Oyo, Osogbo ( Dugbe Branch), Ibadan, Ilorin( Upper Taiwo Branch ),  Adeniran Ogunsanya (Surulere), Lagos.

Eligible candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise on the University website; www.lautech.edu.ng by completing and submitting  the on-line application form using access card.
In completing the on-line application form, candidates are required to upload a scanned passport photograph with white background showing ears, no cap and no glasses.  The scanned passport photograph must be in JPEG (i.e jpg) and must not be more than 20kb.  On submission of the application form, candidates are to print out an acknowledgement page which will give them access to venue of the screening exercise.

Please note that access to the University Website for the purpose of this screening exercise will open to UME  applicants between Monday, 15th June, to 12 midnight of Tuesday,  July 7, 2009 and Direct Entry applicants, Monday, 15th June, to 12 midnight of Friday,  July 31st , 2009.

UME Candidates

Candidates who are awaiting May/June 2009 WASC/NECO O’level results  are qualified to participate in the screening exercise
         3. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their print-outs from the on-line registration as well as their HB Pencil, eraser, and pencil sharpener.  The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA and other electronic devices) is NOT ALLOWED in the examination hall.
      DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES

2. Original copy of certificate/statement of result as applicable,  (NRN/NRM for Nursing)

S/N

FACULTY

DATE

Faculty of Agricultural Sciences

3/08/2009

4/08/2009

5/08/2009

6/08/2009

7/08/2009

Venue of Screening:  Board Room, Academic Affairs Unit,LAUTECH ,Ogbomoso

All applicants, (UME & DE) are advised to pay a sum of One Thousand Naira (#1,000.00) only,  to any of the branch of the banks listed above to obtain another scratch card to have access to their results.

Signed
      O.O. Ojo
      Ag. Registrar and Secretary to Council

POST UME Screeing Applicants click here
DE Applicants click here
Re: Lautech Sign In by afix(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
Anyone who is able to get the card in lagos should please post the adress of the place.
Re: Lautech Sign In by babsadewa(m): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2010
Didn't anybody have sumthing 4 dis year 2010. Lautech admission stuff
Re: Lautech Sign In by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2011
pls,dont we have ladokite in the house,this thread have not been updated at all,can we share experience here,i think i know few ladokite that are on nairaland, if you have any question or comment about lautech or lautech pd or post ume, or accomodation feel free to share it here, am not saying i will provide accomodation,but if you are in ned of one feel free to share it and if any student or agent can get it for you,fine, pls dont pay anymoney to any account for any transacton on this thread,,either for hostel or post ume or pd, only get information, and verify by yourself, LET'S PROMOTE THIS GREAT CITADEL OF LEARNING, GREAT NIGERIA STUDENT, EVER RESONABLE NIGERIA STUDENT, EVER MILLITANT NIGERIA STUDENT, INTIMIDATION WE CONDOLE NOT, LOVE YOU wink smiley cheesy grin cool tongue kiss
Re: Lautech Sign In by dolzat: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hi, it seems everyone has deserted this medium of information. I'll really love to know if lautech accepts a 2:2 in biochemistry into their medical school, i.e medicine through direct entry. I also want to know if an exam is conducted for direct entry candidates. Looking forward to a reply, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos) 21-yr Old Student Makes Home Theatre, Model Car And More / Uniben Clearance For Admission 2007/2008 Is On / Hand Washing Vs Hand Sanitizer See Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.