Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Occult Never Learns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Occult Never Learns (1302 Views)

Can The Occult Make Me Rich? I Want To Get Rich Overnight / How Deep In The Occult Are African Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Occult Never Learns by chiedu7: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
THE OCCULT NEVER LEARNS

One of the so called anicent wonders of the world was an abominable idol "Colossus of Rhodes" a greek god.

Ancient Wonder of the World the Colossus of Rhodes could be REBUILT (complete with a museum inside and a light beacon that can be seen 34 miles away)

One of tallest ancient world statues, Colossus of Rhodes built in 280BC
The 98ft wonder of the world was destroyed by earthquake in 226BC
Scientists from Greece, Spain, Italy and UK have proposed reconstruction
Project expected to bring millions of euros through tourism to economy

One of the seven wonders of the world, Colossus of Rhodes could be rebuilt under plans by a team of young scientists including several from the UK.

The Colossus of Rhodes was a statue of the Greek titan god of the sun Helios, raised at the mouth of the island's harbour in the city of Rhodes, on the Greek island of the same, name 300 years before the birth of Christ.

The Colossus of Rhodes stood over 30-metres-high (98 feet), making it one of the tallest statues of the ancient world, but was eventually destroyed along with five other wonders including the Lighthouse of Alexandria, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the Temple of Artemis, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, and the Statue of Zeus, with only the Great Pyramid of Giza surviving.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3296500/Wonder-world-Colossus-Rhodes-REBUILT-complete-museum-inside-light-beacon-seen-34-miles-away.html#ixzz3q5PcVaPx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This same idol the living God destroyed with an Earthquake 226 BC.

Now they want to rebuild it.

God will vex them in His sour displeasure again, they have never learnt they cant beat Jesus.

PSALM 2
1 Why do the heathen(OCCULT) rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their(Christians) bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He(Jesus) that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king(Jesus) upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me(Jesus), Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen(Occult) for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them(Occult) with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord(Jesus) with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son(Jesus), lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

DO NOT SAY YOU DID NOT KNOW

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3296500/Wonder-world-Colossus-Rhodes-REBUILT-complete-museum-inside-light-beacon-seen-34-miles-away.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field
Re: The Occult Never Learns by bronzegoddess(f): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Stfu
Re: The Occult Never Learns by chiedu7: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: The Occult Never Learns by bronzegoddess(f): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=chiedu7 post=39532679] Awwwwwwwn..u made out time to create a meme for me? I'm honored.

Pls, vomit and also vomit ur intestines while ur at it smiley
Re: The Occult Never Learns by chuose: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ignore this ^^^woman ^^^

From her name you can tell she is into idol & satan worship

1 Like

Re: The Occult Never Learns by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy after the long story, this is what someone has to say;

bronzegoddess:
Stfu
Re: The Occult Never Learns by chiedu7: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
emrain:
cheesy cheesy cheesy after the long story, this is what someone has to say;

No mind the woman, ein head no correct
Re: The Occult Never Learns by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
chiedu7:

No mind the woman, ein head no correct

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Leading Advocates Of Atheism Who Abandoned Atheism. / Solution To Eating In Dreams / BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.