Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 (1302 Views)

World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Supnaija(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Apocalypse is coming soon. Everyone beware. Go into your room and start prayers. The World Will Come To An End On July 29. Jesus is coming.

Not deterred by all the previous false predictions of the exact date the world will end. A Youtube Channel called End Time Prophecies created by a group of Conspiracy theorists have warned through a video on of a global apocalypse in less than 15 days from now, that will wipe the entire population on the planet on July 29, 2016.

READ MORE
http://supnaija.com/breaking-world-will-come-end-july-29/

Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Arian11(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Can I laugh now ? grin

On the bright side ...you won't have to go to that annoying job of yours or those freaking projects ...all my debts gone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Raydos: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Comedians Everywhere.... We are waiting. But I pity those who go fall for this news... Abeg who wan sell him house, car or any fixed asset for give away price because the time is limited? Quote me pls. am interested....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Ofemmanu1: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Orisirisi.
Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Comedians everywhere... Abeg na who go Heaven to receive this report? its their own world (life) that will come to an end on the 29th.
Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Richirich713: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2016
No its not, I'll be here the 30th posting on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2016
I didn't know that season 2 of the movie series called the MESSENGERS z already out, gotta go grab my copy now.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by johnydon22(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2016
lol
Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Vendoor(f): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2016
I can't wait for the word to end.... Infact I feel like taking anointing filled selfie.......

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by petra1(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Supnaija:
Apocalypse is coming soon. Everyone beware. Go into your room and start prayers. The World Will Come To An End On July 29. Jesus is coming.

If you're a christian . You should rather read the bible than following false prediction. The bible is more current than tomorrow news paper . Blueprints of The endtime events are all outlined in the bible . So the world can't end as you claimed .

The next major event that will hit the world is the catching up of the Christians called "the rapture ".This will usher in the emergence of the Antichrist who will rule the world . Those who would be left behind will experience tribulation which will last for 7Yrs only . After which Second coming of christ will take place . the antichrist system will be destroyed. Satan will be bound in the bottomless pit .

Christ will make his capital in Isreal we whom would come with him from heaven will reign with him for a thousand years on earth. After whic Satan will be released for a short time . He will prepare an army . This will lead to the final battle between the force of good a devil light and darkness.

The final judgement will take place . A new heaven and a new earth will be made manifest . Study the book of revelation for more details .

So if you have this understanding, you can't be moved by these strange predictions which sometime may have logical calculations but contrary to the bible .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by terrezo2002(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2016
The world will end but no one knows. Though we are in the last days. So lets still prepare for the coming of our Lord Jesus. Cheers.
Op, If the world doesn't end by the predicted date, don't be discouraged, be expectant still. God bless you
Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by deebrain(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vendoor:
I can't wait for the word to end.... Infact I feel like taking to anointing filled selfie.......

Ammmmeeeeeeeen.......
Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Niflheim(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
@OP, you made a claim that the Youtube Channel was created by a group of conspiracy theorists!!! That is very misleading!!! This sounds better and much more accurate: "A WEBSITE CREATED BY A BUNCH OF DEMENTED CHRISTIANS!!!"
Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Supnaija(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2016
petra1:

If you're a christian . You should rather read the bible than following false prediction. The bible is more current than tomorrow news paper . Blueprints of The endtime events are all outlined in the bible . So the world can't end as you claimed .

The next major event that will hit the world is the catching up of the Christians called "the rapture ".This will usher in the emergence of the Antichrist who will rule the world . Those who would be left behind will experience tribulation which will last for 7Yrs only . After which Second coming of christ will take place . the antichrist system will be destroyed. Satan will be bound in the bottomless pit .

Christ will make his capital in Isreal we whom would come with him from heaven will reign with him for a thousand years on earth. After whic Satan will be released for a short time . He will prepare an army . This will lead to the final battle between the force of good a devil light and darkness.

The final judgement will take place . A new heaven and a new earth will be made manifest . Study the book of revelation for more details .

So if you have this understanding, you can't be moved by these strange predictions which sometime may have logical calculations but contrary to the bible .

BLA BLA We have heard that a thousand times over. We know the world is not ending anytime soon. Even everything you think you understand the bible is saying is all metaphor. This is just a post from a trending topic online, forget all that Bible talk
Re: BREAKING: The World Will Come To An End On July 29 by Supnaija(m): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP, you made a claim that the Youtube Channel was created by a group of conspiracy theorists!!! That is very misleading!!! This sounds better and much more accurate: "A WEBSITE CREATED BY A BUNCH OF DEMENTED CHRISTIANS!!!"

E make sense

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies / Before You Criticize Fr. Mbaka Read This!!! / When Faith Is Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.