Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo (21810 Views)

Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC / Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by ademusiwa94: 2:30am On Oct 31, 2015
Even while under international law. It is not my business.

I don't know Osibanjo number. Statement like that is not good. No country wait for budget to lift the poor.

My email is always on the post. If any of you know his number. Their government of Nigeria is making their people suffer.

The Bible says my people parish because of lack of knowledge.

One of the things with Africa is that Africa leaders lack knowledge.

And they are too proud to ask question.

The Bible says nobody received anything from God except they ask.

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by EreluY(f): 2:32am On Oct 31, 2015
NIGERIA IS FUCK3D UP BIG TIME, HONESTLY.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Justinah4real(f): 3:42am On Oct 31, 2015
hea
wachakuta:
CHANGE
Tired of hearing same old lies. Before2016 most self employed will have died because of your private company NEPA.

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Justinah4real(f): 3:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Fynestboi:

I will call this hasty generalization. Why not let wait and see if truly because what if?
Is it the same pple, that said they will hit the ground running? Have u wondered why your naira is falling? Anytime they go for tourism, billions is taken from Economy. By 2016, 1dollar= N1000.

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by ceejay80s(m): 3:56am On Oct 31, 2015
mmsen:
I hope that they have a plan to introduce family planning to the monsters who insist on replicating despite their inability to take care of themselves.
The best sensible comment, some poor folks just dey born like say dem no get sense,
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by onisol(m): 3:57am On Oct 31, 2015
GOD hep diz man ooooooh
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by dwas: 4:17am On Oct 31, 2015
otabuko:
All lies.... Pastor dey lie here... Kikiki

i detest people like you. For once try and reason before you post. 2015 budget made by past administration did not accommodate plan for the promises made by this administration. Why don't you people wait for next year budget and implementation. Then you will facts to support your argument.
Nigeria would never be great if the people like you continue to profess negative comments about the country.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by loomer: 4:17am On Oct 31, 2015
Storyland. Believe politicians at ur own peril
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by otabuko(m): 5:02am On Oct 31, 2015
dwas:

i detest people like you. For once try and reason before you post. 2015 budget made by past administration did not accommodate plan for the promises made by this administration. Why don't you people wait for next year budget and implementation. Then you will facts to support your argument.
Nigeria would never be great if the people like you continue to profess negative comments about the country.
I don't detest people like you because I understand you have your own opinion, while I also have mine... Thanks

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by otabuko(m): 5:03am On Oct 31, 2015
nobeku:
DEVIL INCARNATE!!!! Nothing good can ever come from you..
God incarnate, everything good comes from you... Thanks
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by otabuko(m): 5:04am On Oct 31, 2015
waShine:
I wonder y pple will nt reason b4 voicing, even dog does good sometimes
Thank God you reasoned before quoting this post.... Thanks
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by otabuko(m): 5:06am On Oct 31, 2015
wexyee:
Mr wailer at least wait mey dem no do as they promise nah.... even ur fada badluck Joe Satan was given a chance at first... Mtsww iranu oshi!!!
Am proud to be a wailer, it might interest you to know that i hate Jonathan, my purported father! Thanks

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Awoofawo(m): 5:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Fynestboi:

I will call this hasty generalization. Why not let wait and see if truly because what if?
We are tire of Mouth-Action and Blow-job!

Mr Commissioner should tell the president to give us serious Hard-Core...

Grammar ko la fe gbo...na concrete evidences as film-trick, we wan watch!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2015
This man talks too much.Get to work Mr man.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by harvesto4u: 6:14am On Oct 31, 2015
best VP more grace to ur elbows ;Dbest VP more grace to ur elbows
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 31, 2015
Talkative govt.Ambode first action is to start arresting people who cross expressway rather than using the pedestrian bridge.He hasn't even made moves of providing basic amenities to.lagosians which they voted him for.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by sixtusjr(m): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2015
demarc001:
Abeg make una never make more promises oo! First FULFILL the ones you promised!
I d tell u, VIP talk more than presdo.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Osinbajo the lying VP... shocked shocked
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by ThisMeansWAR: 6:23am On Oct 31, 2015
otabuko:
All lies.... Pastor dey lie here... Kikiki
biafranqueen:
Add this to the Top 20 Lies of the Lying Liars 2016.
you guys are so addicted to PDP lies, promise and fail and total misrule for 16 years that you think anyone that makes promises lied.
I'm sure even if god promises you something in Nigeria , you would say its a lie..

Anyway, Nigeria is still running on budget concorted by PDP misrule .. So wait till apc come up with their own budget before you wail..
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2015
dondo83:
plenty graduates and yet so many illiterates, you all ask the present administration to fulfil its campaign promises, will they do that with their teeth? abi with 13percent capital expenditure in the 2015 budget? Before any sane person can write off these administration you have to wait until the 2016 budget is out, by then we will know what apc has instock

Did anyone make those promises for APC

Dnt defend dem stupidly.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by bayinq25(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Lol mere commissioner................... CC:saraki

APC bunch of thieves
I'm very sure you support pdp it'll be nice if you give your transformer a passionate hug...all the best in your journey to hell...no party deserve any support as passionate as this but how can u hate someone you don't even know...I don't like buhari neither do I hate him...change your mentality that's stupid and myopic from you.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2015
biafranqueen:

And when it finally happens, will you commit suicide?
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by bayinq25(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2015
otabuko:
Am proud to be a wailer, it might interest you to know that i hate Jonathan, my purported father! Thanks
I share the same views with otakubo...Nigerians should learn not to trust any but hold many to their words...@otakubo it's better to wait n see what happens but not too expectant..instead of prejudice
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by olutunde12(m): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Fynestboi:

Reasons?
Because all their previous promises ended up to be lies and propaganda!
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Kenchukky(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2015
See how greed and quest for power has turned a pastor to a chronic liar. Why not shut up and be regarded as wise as the bible says. Liars
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by olutunde12(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2015
bayinq25:
I'm very sure you support pdp it'll be nice if you give your transformer a passionate hug...all the best in your journey to hell...no party deserve any support as passionate as this but how can u hate someone you don't even know...I don't like buhari neither do I hate him...change your mentality that's stupid and myopic from you.

You can show them how to hug a transformer. But make sure it is a life one. You that supported apc itemize their promises that have been fulfilled.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by dondo83(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Scholes007:
what?! I think this should be written in a book of shame... So you are proud of not having a cabinet for four odd months?

if you have any idea how a ministry works then you will understand that a minister is as good as a figure head. In america there is nothing like ministers but they have secretaries, the uk that we even claim to copy choose its ministers from the house of lords (house of assembly) but we no, we have minister for communication, senate committee on communication, house of rep committee on communication...is that something sensible?

so much for cost saving grin grin ...you should also include traveling the whole world in 4 months.
If he doesn't travel how will he build a strong bilateral ties? all the trip he has made till date has been covered by just one donation from us govt on the fight against terrorism.

i just hope some people's jobs/lifes wouldnt be at risk, because you cant reduce ministries without retrenchment of workers and loss of jobs or is there anyother way?

if there's loss of jobs for 1million people on a short term in other to create jobs for 30million people at the long run which makes more sense? we minister of aviation and transport lol is aviation not a means of transportation? Go to china, out of 10people 7 are self employed not "government workers" the way to build any economy is via SME, Agriculture which leads to exportation of crops and production of goods.

go on. will our new promise be among the recurrent expenditure cutting tool?

please start thinking outside the box and dont lets people like fayose stop you from seeing the bigger picture
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by babafirst(m): 6:50am On Oct 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
Say amen to this first,may God feed ,cloth and provide security for your children the way gej fed and provided security for Nigerian children in the 6 years of his administration.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by LordaGuru: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2015
See more info about the newly crowned Ooni of Ife:
https://www.nairaland.com/2703034/more-info-new-ooni-ife#39533898
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by godwin120alex: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2015
My pple I dey hail una @Audio administration. @PMB and Pst Osinbajo no good Fedral road in Lagos oooo.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Billygee2u: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2015
demarc001:
Abeg make una never make more promises oo! First FULFILL the ones you promised!
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by leeikem(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2015
That's right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore’s 'Revolution Now’ Movement: Things You Should Know / Alleged Fraud: Magu May Be Recommended For Demotion / APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.