Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo (21814 Views)

Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC / Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by damyzino(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2015
otabuko:
All lies.... Pastor dey lie here... Kikiki
what good have you. ever contributed to the matter
all u ever do is picking up ur phone ,lie down on ur bed an spew trash on the internet.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Well, what I want to see from the budget is disproportionate spending on power, education , and mass transit, and no spending on new social projects for now. We cannot afford them.....unless we want to take another hefty loan from the IMF and World Bank.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by otabuko(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2015
damyzino:

what good have you. ever contributed to the matter
all u ever do is picking up ur phone ,lie down on ur bed an spew trash on the internet.
that's what I like to do spew trash.... It's my phone, my time and data, remember that! Thanks!
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by goshen26: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2015
We r watching............
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by 989900: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2015
eph12:
Give us 24hrs electricity, good roads, security and help local investors grow. Then sit back and watch poverty level go down. That's the best you can do for your country.
Not all this #5k and feeding school children.

Is the above too much to ask for? cry

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Orikinla(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2015
otabuko:
All lies.... Pastor dey lie here... Kikiki
. It shall come to pass. But may Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH have mercy on you and the unbelievers who liked your ignorant comment, so that you will see it and not be absent.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by 989900: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2015
About power supply, roads, rails, refineries, and e.t.c, can't we just 'fully' go the PPP (public private partnership) route?

It's the fastest, and most assured way out of this quagmire!
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by tiredface: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2015
THE POOR IS HUNGRY NOW, STU PID
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by chi4ik4(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2015
we are wailing wailers, while some people are laying liars

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Makapounse(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2015
Next time Prof. Don't use the word " Nigerian' poor", use "Nigerian' less privilege", your words sometimes sound somehow , shebi u be professor ?

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by HXoritz(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2015
I Dont knw why, but i have a strong feeling that nigeria will take a positive side of change b4 the end of this current administation this tenure...hearts will b broken buh it shall be in the favour of Nigerians...GOOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by just2endowed: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Okanokan:
Mr Vice President, your administration missed it 7 month ago when you should have done the needful by tackling headlong the economic challenges, you allow it to fester so whatever you give to the poor in the 2016 budget will be eaten up by inflation and Recession that will become manifest by JANUARY 2016. What you are about to give to the poor is a GREEK GIFT.
you are really right
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by otabuko(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Orikinla:
. It shall come to pass. But may Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH have mercy on you and the unbelievers who liked your ignorant comment, so that you will see it and not be absent.
sorry bro.... You're the ignorant one here...
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by rolchi(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Yet, his boss while speaking to Nigerians in India, said the country is broke as the ministries will be pruned to pay salaries. Why all these confusion from APC?

It seems to me the Buhari/Idiagbon episode is repeating itself. This administration will be kicked out.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by uzolexis(f): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2015
First CCT can't work if we don't have appropriate documentation of Nigerians because if the govt starts this, pple will migrate 4rm neighbouring countries to claim they are Nigerians so as to benefit from this.

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Tell me why I no go wail for this kind propaganda?

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by godox2(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2015
demarc001:
Abeg make una never make more promises oo! First FULFILL the ones you promised!
E de pain u?
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by demarc001: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2015
godox2:
E de pain u?
My comment pinch you, Eiya sorry!
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by ahaz: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Fynestboi:
The Buhari administration is working out how to ensure that government’s planning and budgeting for 2016 caters for the vast majority of Nigerians especially the over 110 million extremely poor, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has said.
Mr. Osinbajo made the comment Friday in Abuja while meeting with a delegation from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation who paid him a courtesy call in his office, a statement by his spokesperson, Laolu Akande said.
According to the Vice President, the Buhari administration enjoyed the electoral support of many poor Nigerians who invested their hope in the new government.
He added that the Buhari presidency would deliver on its promises including the social investment programmes such as the Conditional Cash Transfer and the School Feeding Plan.
The vice president, according to Mr. Akande, also received the Ambassador of South Korea, Noh Kyu-duk.
The duo discussed how Nigeria and South Korea could deepen their diplomatic relationships, especially in the area of economic cooperation.

The delegation from the Gates Foundation was led by Dr. Mairo Mandara, the Country Representative in Nigeria, Mr. Akande said.

Cc:Lalasticlala

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/banking-and-finance/192404-we-are-planning-for-nigerias-poor-in-2016-budget-vp-osinbajo.html
commisioner for preaidency we are tired of your liea.

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by inikamoze(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Budget that MIGHT be implemented in December 2016 when half of Nigeria's poor populace would have died? keep deceiving us pastor.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Vickygirk(f): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
macaranta:
We will....We shall....we would ...we may...we might...we etc

The administration has gone audio...we dey hear we no dey see.

grin wailing is fun grin

funny dude.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by ajebuter(f): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Let me see: the common vocabularies under this administration: we shall,

We will

In the fullness of time

There is a limit to what i can do

Structured and unstructured atacks

Denial
grin
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by justmenoni: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lol I swear dis ur comment funny die...I tot we hv around 10 million poor people in naija but going by dis post it said 110 million people... How are they going to generate funds to pay 110 million ppl 5000 naira per month...are nigerians dis gullible??

5000 *110 million people is: 550 billion per month and dats 7 trillion a year...I never calculate the food ooooand according to them it's free food for all school children and I'm sure we gonna have 20 million of kid's in school let's assume they spend 100 naira per child dats ;100*20million *20 days: 40 billion per month and approx 500 billion per year...where is all dis money gonna come from or does it mean dats d only two things the so called and imaginary change is gonna bring...

Yh let's copy social welfare from other countries but blv me u pay back more than way u rcv....u get paid till 18 or in special cases till 25 but u work and pay tax for at least 30 years....

APC CHANGE

quote author=otabuko post=39531788]they're not going to pay anybody shishi.... All na politics... [/quote]

1 Like

Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Realist2: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
mmsen:
I hope that they have a plan to introduce family planning to the monsters who insist on replicating despite their inability to take care of themselves.

but replication products is helping them win election, being recruited into the arm wing that can be use to achieve the monster political aim, while being fed by south south proceeds.
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by Crownmark(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
It cannot be said to be a lie until the promise is nt fufiled...the budget wil soon be nd implemented letz wait nd see
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by giztzone(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Can this people give us more scholarship opportunity@FG

Below are the information you need in regards to Agbami Medical Scholarship

Provider: Star and Its co-ventures
Scholarship/Award Location: Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Courses Involved: Medical & Engineering

Brief Introduction

Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from full time, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:

Read Full information HERE ======> http://www.scholars.com.ng/2015/10/2015-agbami-medical-engineering.html
Re: We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo by bayinq25(m): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
olutunde12:

You can show them how to hug a transformer. But make sure it is a life one. You that supported apc itemize their promises that have been fulfilled.
as stupid as your comments are...I don't support any party..I'm not as stupid as you are...get a job dude.the days of being a ghost worker under gej is over,think straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket / Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) / Breaking News: GEJ Declares State of Emergency in selected LGAs in Borno, Yobe, Niger and Plateau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.