Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War (5005 Views)

IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Brutal images of kids during the Nigerian civil
war for consumption of those beating drums of
war by their secessionist ambition. Pls have a
rethink if you are one of those requesting for a
violent break of a biafran republic.

1 Like

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Mskrisx(f): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmm make them no start o

1 Like

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Omololu007(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
ALISMILE:
guy wey the pic now
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Does Kanu ve kids? I don't think he loves them!

9 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by divinehand2003(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
As long as weapons of mass destruction is involved, we are safe. But if the Cold war between Russia and the US or if Iran or north Korea decides to go nuts, then the world have a problem, atomic bombs might be unleashed like a pack of bangers and no one will be safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
divinehand2003:
As long as weapons of mass destruction is involved, we are safe. But if the Cold war between Russia and the US or if Iran or north Korea decides to go nuts, then the world have a problem, atomic bombs might be unleashed like a pack of bangers and no one will be safe.
these re biafran kids bro

2 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
has any one even considered the possible doom that will hit Nigeria is a civil war joins this boko haram terrorism.
the end!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by 2ruink(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Why hasn't the almighty God force everybody to worship him even when He has much more than it requires to do that. To Muslims, has your Allah ever forced anybody to worship him? What am I saying? Even the supreme being recognizes the need for freedom. what about you, mortal man?

4 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
twoondei:
has any one even considered the possible doom that will hit Nigeria is a civil war joins this boko haram terrorism.
the end!
Southeast will suffer d worst! They re land locked and they re not good at farming!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
2ruink:
Why hasn't the almighty God force everybody to worship him even when He has much more than it requires to do that. To Muslims, has your Allah ever forced anybody to worship him? What am I saying? Even the supreme being recognizes the need for freedom. what about you, mortal man?
we are all free already my broda or re u posting from a prison?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by bolabolakemi(f): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
The long and short of the British fraud is that blacks are still slaves and they divided us into two-the house slaves and field slaves. The 1967 Biafra restoration was like a recaptured slave and how can a black monkey undo what the British did? They could not believe it. YOU PROBABLY HEAR GOWON AND OTHERS SAYING OJUKWU SHOULD HAVE SURRENDERED EARLY, IF BUHARI IS DOING WHAT HE IS DOING TODAY BECAUSE HE WAS DECLARED WINNER IN AN ELECTION, DO YOU NOW SEE WHY THEY STOLE PEOPLES HOUSES AND MONEY? The land Buhari owns in Port Harcourt that he said he does not know where it is, is probably one of the houses they stole but they will blame it on Ijaws or Ikwerres.

Before you criticise Biafra please take time and ask "Is Biafra different from Scotland and the UK? When they say loss of property and so on remind them there are Igbos in Ghana and Cameroon and in London and New York - they have not lost their property and we are not one country with them. The House slaves normally sabotage every effort of the field slaves to be free - you have to choose which one you are but don’t think we are free -the British uses the Hausa/Fulani to enslave everyone. - http://combatgeno
http://elombah.com/index.php/opinion/2067-biafra-or-black-emancipation-opening-the-eyes-of-black-people

2 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by RisingSun1: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Yoruba coward! We are not a fearful tribe.

Why are u crying more than the bereaved??

Biafra or death!

5 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
idiots point of correction we don't need war we just need freedom and if u don't let us go den we war Biafra or death

5 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
No war is needed for Nigerian separation, Scotland did fight war with UK to vote in a referendum. UN sponsored referendum will determine Biafra faith, no war will be fought, Land locked countries are the richest countries in the world eg Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria etc, but Biafra include SE/SS.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by illiad: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op whatever your mission is, you have failed.

Those pictures are the reason why Biafra will never die.

So posting images such as these will go a long way in making Biafrans generation after generation wanting to justice for those dead children who died due to a policy initiated by none other than awolowo

So you see? If you posted those pictures to mock the dead you have ended up encouraging their descendants on the need to avenge them by ensuring that they achieved the purpose which they died for... Biafra. And you have done no good to those of the other tribes who implemented the policy that saw to the death of those children.

Please learn to be wise

17 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by globalresource: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Say NO to civil war
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Ezedon(m): 12:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Nigeria, divided we stand, United we fall, say yes to Biafra

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by klbakare(m): 12:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Say no to war, bloodshed is evil
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by acenazt: 1:05am On Oct 31, 2015
I didn't see a real war. But i saw Crisis i saw people killed in cold blood and that was messed up real bad. But my biafran brothers are getting ready for NCW2

1 Like

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 31, 2015
OP:you're a very big fool for opening this thread.
yorubas should worry more about ending incest/paedophilia and other evils in their land.
stop crying more than the bereaved.
Anuofia!
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2015
illiad:

So posting images such as these will go a long way in making Biafrans generation after generation wanting to justice for those dead children who died due to a policy initiated by none other than awolowo

So you see? If you posted those pictures to mock the dead you have ended up encouraging their descendants on the need to avenge them by ensuring that they achieved the purpose which they died for... Biafra. And you have done no good to those of the other tribes who implemented the policy that saw to the death of those children.

Please learn to be wise
u can see how foooolish u can be sayin that I posted to mock d dead! Baifan troops invaded my poor village in Edo and murdered my uncle! They killed soo many innocents in Auchi and even Benin! Soo shut ur trap about revenge! Biafra is land locked and u guys are soo dumb to see!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by illiad: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
u can see how foooolish u can be sayin that I posted to mock d dead! Baifan troops invaded my poor village in Edo and murdered my uncle! They killed soo many innocents in Auchi and even Benin! Soo shut ur trap about revenge! Biafra is land locked and u guys are soo dumb to see!

exactly, I know your sort

Post the pictures of your murdered father and mother and uncle and the rest and discuss them and how miserable and useless and hopeless you have become as direct result of their death, instead of posting pictures of dead Biafra children as a means of curing your misery.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by chiefmidwife: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2015
That's why we should not relent until we get Biafra bc effort of our heroes past shall never be in vain
Biafra or death

1 Like

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by mulattoclaro(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2015
They'll die in great numbers if they try to start any war. They'll so lose this time that they'll wish they were never born.
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by kingzizzy: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Look at these slaves of Lugard talking nonsense. Answering "Nigerian", a slave name imposed on them by a white man. Look at pictures of starving children your heartless Government killed slowly for the sake of keeping the the fictitious creation of the White man called Nigeria together. We must get Biafra because of these pictures because if the evil entity know as Nigeria is capable of doing this to children, it is something that should not be.

1 Like

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by DonBobes(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
these re biafran kids bro

no, u r wrong. D second pix is a frm d RWANDAN genocide. Am sure of dt because i hv dt pix and d live movie.
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by vayne(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cheap,very cheap blackmail.

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by theDEVILisHERE: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
ALISMILE:

When you people learn to stop this cheap nonsensical blackmail
Biafra will still emerge
Violently or not

1 Like

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by theDEVILisHERE: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
Does Kanu ve kids? I don't think he loves them!

Mr kanu is ready to giveup his family for the biafran struggle
In his words "I can giveup anything for biafra including my family"

Are the house slaves of nigga area aka leaders of Nigeria ready to do the same

2 Likes

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by theDEVILisHERE: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
Southeast will suffer d worst! They re land locked and they re not good at farming!

This is a lie that can only be propagated by someone who cannot reason properly
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by theDEVILisHERE: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
illiad:

Please learn to be wise

He obviously cannot reason properly
Or else
He will see the foolishness in what he is doing

Anyway it's good such pictures get posted more
So the whole world can know what the situation of things are
And they will also be aware of Biafra's re-emergence and retoration

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apart From Lag Is There Christian Gov In Yoruba Land? / Why Can't Lagos Be Like Tokyo? / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Lured Into Negotiations And Then Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.