Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War (5006 Views)

IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by BALLOSKI: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
All these chestbeaters don't know what they are begging for.
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Uchexxy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
they don't know how prepared we are, do they?
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Realonekingsley(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
Southeast will suffer d worst! They re land locked and they re not good at farming!
where is river niger situated?
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rayhut:
No war is needed for Nigerian separation, Scotland did fight war with UK to vote in a referendum. UN sponsored referendum will determine Biafra faith, no war will be fought, Land locked countries are the richest countries in the world eg Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria etc, but Biafra include SE/SS.
u need wake up frm ur dream if u think SS wants Biafra!
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
illiad:

exactly, I know your sort

Post the pictures of your murdered father and mother and uncle and the rest and discuss them and how miserable and useless and hopeless you have become as direct result of their death, instead of posting pictures of dead Biafra children as a means of curing your misery.
we the pple of SS re d Awolowo dat will haunt ur biafra quest dis time! Be ready!
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
kingzizzy:
Look at these slaves of Lugard talking nonsense. Answering "Nigerian", a slave name imposed on them by a white man. Look at pictures of starving children your heartless Government killed slowly for the sake of keeping the the fictitious creation of the White man called Nigeria together. We must get Biafra because of these pictures because if the evil entity know as Nigeria is capable of doing this to children, it is something that should not be.
talking about sombdy being a slave, re u not a slaves of Isreal?
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by speedyGonzales: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
wow! we are fighting saggy breasted skeletons? and pot bellied children? that is bloody scary...

by the way, before the war starts I'll be moving to Ghana with my family! when you guys have finished killing yourselves and the fake politicians, I will comeback an become president and start a new war against the blue aliens invading earth! great movie!
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by staymore: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rayhut:
No war is needed for Nigerian separation, Scotland did fight war with UK to vote in a referendum. UN sponsored referendum will determine Biafra faith, no war will be fought, Land locked countries are the richest countries in the world eg Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria etc, but Biafra include SE/SS.

South-South is not Biafra.
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by gebest: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Those are Biafrans, and if they start it again it will be worst than this.
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by illiad: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
we the pple of SS re d Awolowo dat will haunt ur biafra quest dis time! Be ready!

I wouldn't pray for war but should one come, then such things as you becomes what they really are... a butterfly.
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by cupidFlint(m): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
Brutal images of kids during the Nigerian civil
war for consumption of those beating drums of
war by their secessionist ambition. Pls have a
rethink if you are one of those requesting for a
violent break of a biafran republic.
So because of death you would wanna remain in bondage. For fear of history repeating itself you would wanna remain in this joke of a nation?
Tufiakwa.
Anaghi ekwe maka mgba gbu hara iga ogu.
Meaning, "You can't because of being shot refuse to go to war"
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ayoola648(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
RisingSun1:
Yoruba coward! We are not a fearful tribe.

Why are u crying more than the bereaved??

Biafra or death!

what will you gain from Biafra ?
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
RisingSun1:

Biafra or death!
for ur info am not a yoruba am frm d SS, the region u biafrauds intend to carve along in ur imaginary nation!
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
for ur info am not a yoruba am frm d SS, the region u biafrauds intend to carve along in ur imaginary nation!
ediot am from Egbema Rivers state ... I am an Igbo man ..get out u this edo boi .. Edo was never nd will never be part of Biafra ... Now tell me what me a Riverine have in common with a cursed bini man ? Get lost wit ur SS tag
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
staymore:

South-South is not Biafra.
who are u to speak for us ? Where are u from?
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by OreMI22: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
[size=13pt]Children, you think pictures of staving children or fear mongering is what will stop people from fighting for their freedom? While you plot more evil against them and cheat them in their own country?

The only reason Biafra has not left Nigeria is that more Igbos are still against it than those for it. i am sure Buhari will convince those still doubting that Igbo isn't truly wanted in Nigeria. So, its only a matter of time with Buhari doing the convincing, not Nnamdi kanu.

If USA fight China or Russia, it is not a question of if they will win, it is what will be left of USA after such a monumental waste of material and human resources. That is why they avoid conflict.

Ask yourself if Nigeria can pay for a civil war nor can even survive it?
[/size]
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by chrisblack: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
RisingSun1:

Biafra or death!
I know your type. When you hear knockout you will run into the closet. You don't know hat war is.the death hunger and starvation. Nobody this time will pity you.The whole world keeps saying less live in peace.you are glamouring for death.even boss know say death no easy.
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Duru1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
Brutal images of kids during the Nigerian civil
war for consumption of those beating drums of
war by their secessionist ambition. Pls have a
rethink if you are one of those requesting for a
violent break of a biafran republic.

The symptoms of malnutrition was very evident in Richmond, VA the capital of confederate USA. Yet it must be recall the confederacy in USA did not face the total blockade Biafra faced in the hands of Nigeria and Cameroon.
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by drberry(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
I really pity some ignorant youths shooting about a violent breakout because they never experienced the civil war, they only heard and read about it (if at all). May God not allow that to us again.
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by akin7686(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lolz!!! Your Biafra struggle only exist in Nairaland. I just watched a video now where ur brothers in Australia picked race when they asked them their names. grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by samadream(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
war is better imagine than experienced, most of us think about war thinking it would correct some wrong but in most cases war actually worsen things
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Euro31:
ediot am from Egbema Rivers state ... I am an Igbo man ..get out u this edo boi .. Edo was never nd will never be part of Biafra ... Now tell me what me a Riverine have in common with a cursed bini man ? Get lost wit ur SS tag
then start planning to immigrate to anambra! Ur beloved govnor already said it!
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by ALISMILE(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
akin7686:
Lolz!!! Your Biafra struggle only exist in Nairaland. I just watched a video now where ur brothers in Australia picked race when they asked them their names. grin
hahahahahahhaah!LWKMD! They don't want to be catapulted back to Biafra! Hypocrites
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by omolami: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
I do not think that the state of Biafra as the ibos want it is through fighting. The Igbos prefer to leave Nigeria peacefully that is why they call on UN to conduct a referendum. It is the FG that wants the Igbos to remain slaves no matter the persecution that wants war. Therefore FG. forcefully want Igbos to remain Igbos don't want wars but peaceful separation. I can bet also that the Yorubas equally want the Oduduwa Country through peaceful separation
Re: 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War by Mcbussy(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2015
twoondei:
has any one even considered the possible doom that will hit Nigeria is a civil war joins this boko haram terrorism.
the end!

Bro no doom will occur...the nation would only have to recruit more unemployed learned youths and agberos into d military ranks and I'm sure we're not short of men. That is why the available population that are mature and fit for service in a nation is also classed as part of its military capability.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Bail Again PICS / Fayemi Presents N129.9bn Budget For 2019 / See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.