Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) (70153 Views)

Chai Jamb Numb Don't Fall My Ass. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2015
nattty:

U lack wisdom.....what is it with d west? and I know its people like you that didn't make waec...

ur brothers make the words tribal comment here yet u say nothing
but wen u are told d truth u get pained!
PHOOLISH BUOI!

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by deeone10: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2015
Cre8:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I feel his excitement.

Ok
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by ojuu4u(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=klbakare post=39540462]ojuu4u are you okay at all? You want me to say "he might have graduated from a polytechnic" in place of "he must have graduated/finished from a ploytechnic" i will counsel you to go revise your mastering english thoroughly. You are obviously a polytechnic graduate. Please swerve. There are other errors you have made which i do not have all the time to address. You should try to modify your posts.

please proof to me that "must' in that statement is correct, why are you so adamant? U claimed it's correct yet u can not proof it. Didn't you study concord in english language? Might is past tense/participle of 'must' and the action there had been done already hence the word "might".
Secondly, spoken and written of good grammar are gifts and not because of institutions you attend/attended. I am a university graduate and also woking with state university, I relate with them daily, though am not here to compare or condemn
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by phreakabit(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Doubleoo:

Did you just quote me wrong, or trying to come up with a variant?

I would say my post had no riddles or embedded cryptic. . . You should get the MESSAGE!
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2015
It is always good to vet whatever you write before posting it on media. Even a letter or speech should be vetted before sending or delivering.
The corps member might had two things in mind as in, I am now a corper or I am now in camp. Every one are guilty of this. Just that he posted it without reading through it.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2015
himkers:

did you go to poly by choice?? No! its coz you didn't pass jamb grin.... and you want to engage someone that graduated from a university that passed his jamb
SMH
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Afromalaika(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2015
SirJeffry:
He's probably going for MSC and PhD soon 'cos all of them from there have PhD but still call Abraham, HABRAHAM.

Congrats, the latest SW grad in town. undecided
Just like yr people too who can't pronounce 'R' properly.
They call Radio, ladio.
Stupid iyanmiri.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by waldigit: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2015
amicable09:

lol... Honey, do you want to attack me now? Na me speak or write the thing for the guy, haba! guy, chill. I don't fight strangers grin

BTW, 'Managed' in your question to me should be read as 'manage'. Don't try to fight back biko, I'm a simple sweetheart just expressing myself. Do yours without quoting me. Bye

There you go again victim of neocolonialism. I was not derogatory towards you I was only complementing your post. Besides only idle mind has time to pick flaws in doting of 'I' s and crossing of 't' s. As I am now I have 3 books to publish and I application to finish b4 year runs out. If not 4 d sake of clarity I prefer to write in pseudocode. Cheers
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Doubleoo(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2015
phreakabit:

I would say my post had no riddles or embedded cryptic. . . You should get the MESSAGE!

Indeed, no riddles or embedded cryptic, but lack meaning.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Raalsalghul: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2015
Reader530:
You are hundred percent correct. We all know education and knowledge is a self development. Statistically Federal Poly students do better than University students, State poly do better than state university students.
What are you even saying?
Reader530:
You are hundred percent correct. We all know education and knowledge is a self development. Statistically Federal Poly students do better than University students, State poly do better than state university students.
Reader530:
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by lapulgaatomica(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2015
sarutobie:

hohoho..you must be new here.
I've been on nairaland since 2011 with a different account.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Macdove02(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2015
oz4real83:
even the "corper" u are talking about is wrong although most people make the mistake. There nothing like "corper". What we have is "corps member" or "corps members" and the "s" in the "corps" is silent.
Not the "s" but the "p" and "s". It is pronunced cor
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by femooshad(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2015
amicable09
If not for you I would've said there's no hope for Nigerians anymore. The error that annoys me the most is still "Am" used in place of "I'm".

But really I blame the system not the products. Even those that are in strategic positions to change things are busy siphoning money!
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Macdove02(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Progress2468:

I finished from a uni and my broda is currently studying engineering in Auchi Poly, not because he dint pass jamb, infact he got admission into AAU Ekpoma, but he chose Auchi poly because of the quality of the institution when it comes to engineering

Now I have one word for you

GERRARAHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your brother prefer HND to Bsc....His brain needs a hard reset

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by crowniran(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2015
uwa1:
Sometyms we need to show some understanding... It might jst be an unknown error to him... Some few letters will make it correct... So let's jst try and be understanding .
'understanding' is wrong bro
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by amicable09(f): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2015
waldigit:

There you go again victim of neocolonialism. I was not derogatory towards you I was only complementing your post. Besides only idle mind has time to pick flaws in doting of 'I' s and crossing of 't' s. As I am now I have 3 books to publish and I application to finish b4 year runs out. If not 4 d sake of clarity I prefer to write in pseudocode. Cheers
Hahahahaha... why do I feel like you want to be my friend? Go back and read what you wrote earlier and you will notice that perhaps, you didn't put it the way it should be. Anyway, that's what happens when you read posts cos you can't really read facial expressions and all.

I will therefore say as a lover of peace that I am, congrats on your book publications and all the other big things you are doing... Whatever that means. Cheers!
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Raalsalghul: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2015
So much hate and tribalism on Nairaland- why?
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by phreakabit(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Doubleoo:

Indeed, no riddles or embedded cryptic, but [size=18pt]lack meaning[/size].

To the intellectually handicapped that is. . . wink
BTW it should be " lacks meaning"

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by HrmOlolade(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

hhahahahahahahaah LWKM
tryin so hard to get LIKES but niqqa culdnt even get up to 10 cool
even ur yorubaboon brothers denied u. tongue
E pain am, e wan cry. Foolish fl*thead swine grin
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by uwa1(m): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2015
crowniran:
'understanding' is wrong bro

Its okay if that's what u tink.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by ojuu4u(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=klbakare post=39540462]ojuu4u are you okay at all? You want me to say "he might have graduated from a polytechnic" in place of "he must have graduated/finished from a ploytechnic" i will counsel you to go revise your mastering english thoroughly. You are obviously a polytechnic graduate. Please swerve. There are other errors you have made which i do not have all the time to address. You should try to modify your posts.

(swerve or swear). I do not have 'all the' the time to address or I do not have time to address. You hardly write statement without commiting bluders. Oga university graduate your first language (yoruba) has influence in the way you construct english language. (all the time big blunder)
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by amicable09(f): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2015
femooshad:
amicable09
If not for you I would've said there's no hope for Nigerians anymore. The error that annoys me the most is still "Am" used in place of "I'm".

But really I blame the system not the products. Even those that are in strategic positions to change things are busy siphoning money!

Thanks sweetheart. I see such errors daily on social media, sometimes I correct them, other times I ignore them. Some people don't know how to take in corrections so you just let them be. I make mistakes too and appreciate it when I'm corrected.
I believe we will get there, the nursery and primary school teachers have a lot of work to do but it will surely be done. Have you noticed the number of homes today where parents are speaking correct English with their children? Even parents who are not educated. I listen to my hair stylist as she communicates with her children and even though the tenses are wrong, I love what she is doing and commend her effort.

So, victory is on the way!
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by bammo: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2015
I'm sure he wanted to say I AM NOW AT CAMP
must have been a slight error in typing
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by ROYALJUKE: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2015
bammo:
I'm sure he wanted to say I AM NOW AT CAMP
must have been a slight error in typing
My thought exactly...
klbakare:
He must have finished from a polytechnic
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by frank043(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Ojestas:
Moreso, 80% of the corpers spell "CORPER" as "COPPER". . That was my survey during service.

You are wrong at this 'CORPER'... It's CORPS MEMBER. Before correcting others, be very sure of yourself. I'm sorry, but I have to go out of my way and place you and that guy on the same level.

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Le2money(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2015
basilo101:
Lol, free education is a curse
Mi ku....i don die....see as dis ppl just dey kill oyinbo(English) anyhw..."Am nw a camp" " Thank u God for spared my life" infact,i cant just stop laughing....dis ppl shud be employed in our secondary and primary schools oo as English teachers.....infact,den sabi blow grammar well well...lolz
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by aydot34: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2015
He is actually a camp indeed, camp of illiteracy lol. grin grin
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by marlockj: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2015
GoldenJAT:
u just succeeded in not making any sense. We DE try settle 1 problem, another 1 DE show himself... HAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Guy is not everyone that has time in writing every word in full.So you have to learn.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Hauneg(f): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Lanretoye:
He said he is a camp,wetin be ur own.
Lol.
Abeg help me ask op ooo.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Tope2580(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Ojestas:
Moreso, 80% of the corpers spell "CORPER" as "COPPER". . That was my survey during service.
CORPER is not an English word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.