Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) (70139 Views)

Chai Jamb Numb Don't Fall My Ass. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by omolorlarh: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
klbakare:
He must have finished from a polytechnic
lol.meaning?
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by hotdi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
Na typographic error grin Olodoristic one
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by ojialo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
lol

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Dozzysamuel(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Osahon7:
Smh.! Is this person employable?
...he is right though, he is a camp of FOOL.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by hotdi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
klbakare:

Another 'mumuristic otondo olodoism sighted here grin
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by poeticjerry(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=ojuu4u post=39541346][/quote]Bros pls,stop washing ur dirty linen in public.....Am nt an English scholar but am gona refute ur analysis...how can might b said to b d past tense of must....."Might" signifies "Uncertainty" while "Must" shows d opposite.....Argue wit facts....nd u shudnt say proof instead of prove.....

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by fOFT: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Well said, I love your matured response/contibution.
Rather than blaming the institution the fellow graduated from, why can't people ask about the kind of elementary education and high school education the fellow received.
Foundation and continuous learning matters!
I can remember vividly while @ Orientation camp, a fellow that graduated from Unilorin couldn't write a formal letter.
Then Majority started blaming Unilorin.
I told them its individual problem and not institutional.

SkyBlue1:
Tribalism is a mental disease. The irony of its biggest offenders is they somehow see themselves as better than the people for whom they hold their bigotry.

There is a more mature and larger discussion to be had on the quality of education in Nigeria.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by jidxin(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ojestas:
Moreso, 80% of the corpers spell "CORPER" as "COPPER". . That was my survey during service.

modified. . I know corper ain't an English word but shouldn't be spelt copper or brass, that's what I was trying to pass,, to those who have sense. . stop blowing my mention notification, niggas!
wow first class muumuu is der anything like corper ?? pot calling a kettle black...its a corp member

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by poeticjerry(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy just like my course rep back then in UniAbuja...'Are you understooding me'? cheesy
Uniabj na school?....I go prefer hold HND dan Uniabj Bsc certificate....Lmao
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by maduinfo: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
poeticjerry:
what are u vaunting for....U are so full of urself,wallowing in pride.......The truth is,peeps like u are empty,u rily av ntin to offer....U are what I call "The self absorbed slowpoke"....Grow up bro
hey, check your statement....it does not speak well of you.if i checked your profile well, you just created it on 29th and your still serving.i would like to advice you to talk to people in a polite manner on social media.what you post here may hunt you during job search.Just a brotherly advice. Peace!
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by teawhy2788(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
If we find out,d guy graduated from university.A poly graduate can't make did silly mistake
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by gamyy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
typo error maybe..i am now at camp
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Ojestas(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
jidxin:
wow first class muumuu is der anything like corper ?? pot calling a kettle black...its a corp member
Retard!! Sure u have eyes to read. if u don't, let someone read to your blocked ears, nigga!

Just checked through your comments... it has really told the kinda being you are! If i had gone through your previous posts earlier, i wouldn't have replied you.

Gerrarahia mehn. . for real!!!!!
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by poeticjerry(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
maduinfo:
hey, check your statement....it does not speak well of you.if i checked your profile well, you just created it on 29th and your still serving.i would like to advice you to talk to people in a polite manner on social media.what you post here may hunt you during job search.Just a brotherly advice. Peace!
This has ntin to do wit job hunting....I dnt talk down to pple unless d need arise....I hate haughty peeps with condescending attitudes,I had to bring d writer of dat post down to his roots....Tanks anyways for ur observation
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Kossyne(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
nurasurajo:

Nothing like Corper. it is Corp members
it's corps member.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by teawhy2788(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
maduinfo:
ADVICE or ADVISE ?: he who wants to inform,must be well informed. Note: ADVICE is a noun,so it can't be used in dt context but ADVISE (a verb). Examine these sentences; I want to ADVISE u NOT ADVICE. I have a piece of ADVICE for you. Take note!
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by passionz(f): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
which state is this one from? not Yoruba sha. am thinking its starts with I!!! Lolzz
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by agrovick(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is for the tribal warriors; I guess the individual in this image is also from the South West. Mgbekes be feeling funky

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by awoluyi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ako kanun, Abo kanun, O kanun kanun! Most of the responses from pages 0-9 have nothing to cheer about as many "Correctors" need to be corrected.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by gragraboy: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
attention007:
Have u been to a poly before? Some graduates from poly are far better than the ones from the University....quote me anyday
& all the poly people will hit the like for you
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by poeticjerry(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lols...."Call member"....The decadence in d educational sector is smth we all shud worry about,it is d seedbed of crime,ignorance nd corruption....Instead of pouncing on someone's mistakes,we shud b more concerned abt tackling d malady in d educational sector....This guy is jst one out of d river of graduates who cnt express demselves properly in English Lang....
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by ojuu4u(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=poeticjerry post=39546608]Bros pls,stop washing ur dirty linen in public.....Am nt an English scholar but am gona refute ur analysis...how can might b said to b d past tense of must....."Might" signifies "Uncertainty" while "Must" shows d opposite.....Argue wit facts....nd u shudnt say proof instead of prove.....

See yourself you dont know ordinary past tense of 'may', pls which university you graduated from? How you passed english language in waec? Wonderful. Pls go to your dictionary. I pity you. Yet u condmened. You are not english graduate, why are u mockin poly graduate? (can -could, shall-should, will-would, may- might. ) you are a disgrace to the sch whre you graduated frm.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by mysteryman2014: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
The guy simply meant I am now at camp. Why all d fuss over a oversight that anybody could ve possibly done.
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
emmalexabl:
He obviously had the SOPHISTICATED kind of education... grin
cheesy cheesy grin
Now, what's that?! grin grin
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by quaid(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
chocolateme:
ABI OO?

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN, I THINK WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO WRITE BUT MISSED A LETTER IN IT IS "CHAMP" MEANING "CHAMPION"
But I wonder if I understand myself sef.. What has "CHAMPION" got to do with NYSC?
He could have wanted to write "at camp", and probably he was too fast while typing and the excitement didn't let him check for correction(s).

1 Like

Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by tunapius(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
attention007:
Have u been to a poly before? Some graduates from poly are far better than the ones from the University....quote me anyday
don't u ever mind dat wasted sperm jare. I pray he receive his brain cells b4 its too L8
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by MDOLOFU: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oh my God dis guy don kill me. Well thanks for making me laugh loud n now daddy's says am a mad man
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Sammyblaq(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
klbakare:
Iwu a bastard!...Go get a job
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by smithsammy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
You never can tell. He could be a uni graduate.
klbakare:
Re: Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) by Ernestonka: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
He was trained to be an Enterpreneur so he doesn't need a job that is not even there. Those speaking Queen's English have they gotten jobs. He'll employ the gramarians as contract staff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.