Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (45072 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) / How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by gurunlocker: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
authority2006:
Another wailer
now I know the stupidity gene is factory fitted.....
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by ademega(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
gurunlocker:

don't you guys have any other thing to write than this wail bullshit that has become stale?

I'm sure you just rush to comment to write this without using your brain.
dont say my comment got you in very area lolzz
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by ademega(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
1shortblackboy:
hol' up hol' up. Which pain do I look pained gerrarra hia for real u know what I'm sayin. In igbo cheibakpor!

o su e o se pe (Ekimogun dialect) you too
lolz
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by darlenese(f): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Okaka27:
kill urself
Dats why goodthings never come your life

I jus dunno how pple reason

Who is this thing ?
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by Okaka27(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
darlenese:

Who is this thing ?
mumu
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by chrisblack: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=mandax post=39541517][/quote]I love my country
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by jewelbaby55(f): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
See that our useless criminal governor Okowa with e big lip. Arm robber.
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by doziefrancis(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2015
nah now 9ja de for auto pilot.... Busy flying around like a bird...
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by Horner: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
obiremy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has departed New Delhi India for Nigeria after a 4 day official visit to New Delhi India to attend the 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit. See photos:

See how President Buhari was received in Sudan on his way to Nigeria from India during a technical stop-over in Sudan.

President Buhari on departing India to Nigeria stopped briefly in Sudan.He was welcomed to Khartoum International Airport Sudan by Presidential Assistant to the Sudanese President Dr. Galal Dignar and Nigerian Ambassador to Sudan Mr Haliru S. Shuaibu during a technical stop-over at the Khartoum International Airport Sudan.

Also received alongside Buhari were Kano state Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and Governor of Delta state Senator Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-how-president-buhari-was-received.html

lmao he welcomed at airport by presidential assistant, not even vice president hhh glory of nigeria non existent in east africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries / Boko-Haram Leader, Others Captured In Niger Republic / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.