Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary (456 Views)

Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary / Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance / Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer (PICTURE) Over Non-payment Of Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary by MrTolulope(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2015
A Lecturer in Kwara State College of Education, Oro, Mr. Kayode Odeyemi has appealed to the Kwara State government to pay workers salary.

He uploaded his picture while working as labourer in a building construction site to earn a paltry N1,500 to cater for his family. Mr. Kayode said the hardship many lecturers are going through as a result of the non-payment of salaries is unbearable.

He said he has no option than to do what he’s doing so as to be able to feed.

www.24latest.com/kwara-lecturer-turns-labourer-over-non-payment-of-salary/
Re: Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary by chocolateme(f): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2015
I don't believe it
Re: Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary by HerexG(m): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2015
If this is true, he is an educated illiterate. Though educated but an illiterate in the real world.

Maybe he is trying to protest the non payment of salaries with this.
Re: Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary by xreal: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Were they not the one who voted Saraki in ?

Saraka don use the state allocation to bribe pdp senators. grin

Sai Bukky.
Re: Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary by lolaxavier(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2015
shocked
Re: Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary by busuyem: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Our politicians are deputizing devil in Nigeria...very wicked and inhumane.
Re: Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary by MbashrexBashir(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Propaganda.
Re: Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary by wachakuta(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Chisos
Re: Kwara Lecturer Turns Labourer Over Non-payment Of Salary by 400billionman: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2015
MESSAGE TO THE JOBLESS GRADUATES ON NAIRALAND..

I am looking at the comments before me. Nigeria is in deep trouble with the calibre of youths that we have today. Please emancipate yourselves from pride and vain glory. I know some of you will be asking, Why cant he print handouts and extort students or why cant he levy students doing their projects ?

And worse off, perhaps 5 of 7 of you who commented before me have no jobs. To you, N1,500 is small money. But many ladies will sleep with a man for N1,500.

Why cant you work to earn it ?

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Nigerian Nation In Poetic Depiction / Pol sci 101 / Kogi Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chieftain Kidnapped ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.