Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another (88502 Views)

OMG!!! See How Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Have Se.x With One Another / Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Drsheddy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
H

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by martineverest(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Some male students must have planned this

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
But this is not the romance section na, who posted this lie-lie story here?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by scribble: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cultism not simple robbery

Some students are in the know

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by morbeta(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
They should look inward, someone amongst them planned the operation. Am sure them sex video will soon flood the internet.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Tolatutu: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Those men will never know peace angry

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by robosky02(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
what is the name of this school self hmmmmmmm

see you cant try this around UNIBEN, UNIPORT or UNICAL

the student will rost those "mopol" alive nonsense

abi they didnt hear of aluu 4

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Alexander001(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
I just feel for the girls. as for the niqqaz it's a win win situation for them except their phones and lappy. some will even lobby the thieves for a particular girl and some will be praying for such incident coz it's free nacking no chyking...the one that happened in unizik the thieves came with plenty condom. if they call you out, you will towards the girls and make ur choice(point and kill).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin grin cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Chomzy222(f): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
sign of endtime
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Adortem: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
This kind of thing is very rampant in most institutions of learning,happened in my time.It is advisable as a student not to live in hostels,live with indigenes,for security reasons.Perpetrators like that are never caught and this usually repeats itself.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigv:
lmao. Naija robbers sef.

When students would rather choose to live off campus instead of under protection of the school security systems.

On the other hand, the schools have lesser accommodation compared to the ever rising student population.

I may be wrong...but I think LAUTECH does not have hostels.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Senard01(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
What shall we do to make all these stop?
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Blackberrybabes: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
The robbers may be students of the school
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by IamLEGEND1: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
But where video na
So we fit verify the tin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by HaneefahRN(f): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is terrible! Those wicked animals deserve to be shot on spot. They dnt deserve sharing d same air wt sane pple
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by kingthreat(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Then when theivves are killed in public, some gullible people come here and spew trash about jungle justice. So painful

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Etizz: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Before anything, I measure d length of the write, now I found out its too long to read....... kiss
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by damton(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
EggovinMma:
Quiet sad.O ma se o.
I feel for the victims, this is terribly bad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thief no dey last, I pray they meet their Waterloo soon. embarassed embarassed

Devil na black man.

it is not QUIET sad but QUITE sad with due respect
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by kingthreat(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
But where video na
So we fit verify the tin

Maybe when it happens to you, there will be a video and it will trend online. Pervertious lunatic

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by nathaniel007(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
this wicked world
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by BigElEddy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is very bad, sad and the same time quite funny cheesy

Sorry o! Just. Couldn't hold the laff

Na person dem don form for or insult do the this strong thing

For d dudes among them I hail o!
Una perick stand at gun point?
Una b super men I swear

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by riczy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
c groove for doz guyz,hope they wer allowed to use raincoat!!!
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by fart: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nigeria is the toilet of the world. Now we can understand why Africans are brown. We are made of sh.it.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by riczy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
c groove for doz guyz,hope they wer allowed to use raincoat!!! oppurtunity to butcher dos guls dt has eaten ur money n fled
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Gracito(f): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Of course students would rather live off campus, if only the hostels on campus are habitable enough, then students would consider it. And besides, I do not think they even have hostels there. Back to the topic, it's quite sad. I hope they catch the inhumane humans.
bigv:
lmao. Naija robbers sef.

When students would rather choose to live off campus instead of under protection of the school security systems.

On the other hand, the schools have lesser accommodation compared to the ever rising student population.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by IamLEGEND1: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
kingthreat:

Maybe when it happens to you, there will be a video and it will trend online. Pervertious lunatic

yeah wareva grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Meel: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Make God, dey save person o, na so dem rape one of my neighbors
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by adjoviomole(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am 100 percent sure that it was a well planned crime. The guys in d hostel one of dem knew about it. What they actually wanted was to sleep with one particular girl all the rest wr 'just bonuS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.