Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another (88501 Views)

OMG!!! See How Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Have Se.x With One Another / Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by kinibigdeal(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Since they are just 3, the male students should have summon the courage to attack them. Not easy though because they are arm but during d useless illicit act, I believe the students should have attack them. Not easy o..too bad
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by desmond249(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
I feel for d guys n ladies.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by marlockj: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
dre11:

http://punchng.com/2015/10/2616

LAUTECH students take to the streets to protest against robbery and rape. Photos: Jesusegun Alagbe and LAUTECH SUG

Too bad.

Bt Lik say does gels Whr virgin.

Let ha 4gt abt it,afterall wats d different BTW doing with ur boyfriend n robber all are sin.

Wat hppn to d pregnancy, She clean it up.

So Why cnt She forget.

She kill a baby

A robber rob making two of them sinners.Soo!!!
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by olawooro: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
robosky02:

what is the name of this school self hmmmmmmm

see you cant try this around UNIBEN, UNIPORT or UNICAL

the student will rost those "mopol" alive nonsense

abi they didnt hear of aluu 4
Is this statement make any sense at all?
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by olawooro: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
adjoviomole:
I am 100 percent sure that it was a well planned crime. The guys in d hostel one of dem knew about it. What they actually wanted was to sleep with one particular girl all the rest wr 'just bonuS.
Na true talk. O ku lakaye

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is bizzare.. I just can't imagine myself doing it

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by cruzyteejay(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
adjoviomole:

How wld I know. But I am just 100 percent sure one of d dudes in d hostel,knows about it.

you can't be so sure dude,this has gone beyond mere conspiracy
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
ademega:
barbaric! only animals in human skin should do this to follow human.
I will advise the students to take their own security into their own hands. when u are United, u can defeat the greatest of all mosters like these set of armed robbers.

even if NA me be the guy that was asked to do another lady that is not my girlfriend, the trauma cant be easy for me. no one knows the kind of disease in the body of the other. in fact in that situation I cant even have an errection, if NA kill make them kill me.

Guy na lie you dey lie jor , you see bwest of different sizes and you say your kini no stand. if I hear

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by destinyoduwa: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
if una just catch them make sure""' u fry their penis for them to eat

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
As for me, I think the police men are the evil perpetrators. They should look into that aspect.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Spidermon: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
God forbid say e happen to me but if e happen and I am tagged with my crush, I go ask the robbers to pass me some Jedi because I go do pass 1 round.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Alexander001:
I just feel for the girls. as for the niqqaz it's a win win situation for them except their phones and lappy. some will even lobby the thieves for a particular girl and some will be praying for such incident coz it's free nacking no chyking...the one that happened in unizik the thieves came with plenty condom. if they call you out, you will towards the girls and make ur choice(point and kill).

LWKMD!!! Hahaha , you dey craze guy
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
superstar1:
This is why I hate all those Unis with off campus accommodation.

Apart from risk of these kinds of crimes, the way people co-habit calling it "couples life " is annoying and a fraud to future husband of these ladies.

I simply love my Alma mata - University of Ibadan.

I rep Zik Hall.

Even in U.I Achievers hostel dey , Spotless hostel dey , then there's that one on the way to Bodija just after trans amusement park. What about all the students who live in Abadina , Agbowo , 16 flat , that U.I second gate side. Students will always cohabit. During my time we had females who lived in male halls , we had 3 kantangress in Indy hall that time
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Pecca: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
grayht:
I cry vehemently for my motherland!
what was on your mind?
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by flipflop(f): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
im an ex- Ladokite, this issue of robbery is rampant in LAUTECH, especially in under g and adenike area. the school authority should improve on security. till date, i cant forget the robbery experience i had in that school, it was my first time of seeing a fire arm upclose . the next time some people raised a false alarm that we were being robbed, my teeth started chattering. My little advice for any current student of Lautech is " please dont rent an hostel with wooden door, rent those with strong metal door and insure it from behind + girls dont live upstairs, those wicked guys can come in thru the ceiling.
*ps: i lived in Mardel.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Lhorde(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
dre11:

http://punchng.com/2015/10/2616

LAUTECH students take to the streets to protest against robbery and rape. Photos: Jesusegun Alagbe and LAUTECH SUG
I was there...I was part of those who started the fire before it was later quenched due to the fact that the VC sent a lecturer to appeal the students.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
LAUTECH is the last school I would send my child. God forbid!
There's something wrong with the foundation of that school.
Cultism, robbery and poor academic performance.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by sweatlana: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Omg why this level of wickedness cry
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
damton:
it is not QUIET sad but QUITE sad with due respect

Thanks
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
EggovinMma:

Thanks

grin
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by kizzoh(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmmm, funny story, look at the brighter side, at least you had sex with your fellow student not the criminals. Enjoyment for everybody.. tongue
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Texykool: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
My cousin was just telling me about this yesterday.

But imagine boy wey don dey eye one girl before... make dem come give am license to sleep with the girl wink

LOL
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Texykool: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
flipflop:
im an ex- Ladokite, this issue of robbery is rampant in LAUTECH, especially in under g and adenike area. the school authority should improve on security. till date, i cant forget the robbery experience i had in that school, it was my first time of seeing a fire arm upclose . the next time some people raised a false alarm that we were being robbed, my teeth started chattering. My little advice for any current student of Lautech is " please dont rent an hostel with wooden door, rent those with strong metal door and insure it from behind + girls dont live upstairs, those wicked guys can come in thru the ceiling.
*ps: i lived in Mardel.

Eyin omo Mardel... wink

When I was around back then, some robbers robbed Green House and raped some Deeper Life sisters... Riot followed.
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by flipflop(f): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Texykool:

Eyin omo Mardel... wink

When I was around back then, some robbers robbed Green House and raped some Deeper Life sisters... Riot followed.
shocked
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by Texykool: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
flipflop:

shocked

Yeah... There was probably just one Mardel hostel then. How time flies.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by OAUTemitayo: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
anigbajumo:

Shut up!!!we may be 70% YY guy,bt we dnt steal.......#The story is dead,nofin like dis again.......#proudly Ladokite.
What is the difference between stealing and yahoo yahoo?
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by latest06(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is disgusting. It is a bad act stealing from students and also forcing them to ve sex with each other . The management should find a solution to dis problem
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by adjoviomole(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
cruzyteejay:

you can't be so sure dude,this has gone beyond mere conspiracy

Yeah yeah! On thiS issue I am 10000 percent sure. Don't worry one of dEm Will b caught soon IJN , n d rest will follow
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by cruzyteejay(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
adjoviomole:

Yeah yeah! On thiS issue I am 10000 percent sure. Don't worry one of dEm Will b caught soon IJN , n d rest will follow
amen
Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by ril19(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pyrrho:
They just killed every bit of pride left in the ladies.

AS WELL AS THE MEN DEAR, BECAUSE MEN HAVE GOT PRIDE TOO

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another by persius555(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
The perpetuators are most likely to be disgruntled, rusticated students/cultists. Its their own way of avenging their shortlived educational career. But, why cant the students arm themselves with knives and cutlass instead of planks? Just wondering....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.