Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Let Me Help You Figure This Out.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Help You Figure This Out.... (444 Views)

We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier / How Many Bags Can You Figure Out? / Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Figure This Out.... by peterpierre1st(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Facebook newsfeed post by: Sayo Peter Akinbowale
Sayo Peter Akinbowale wrote:

Wow! its a good day today. I hope you will have a fun-filled weekend.

Okay, I have something for you to make your weekend more fun, Guess what?

I woke up thinking about what I can do for you to help allay your biggest fear in doing what you love, living your dream life and making the most out of you day. You hate your job, you don't like where you are in the journey of your life, you want to change things quickly and want the change to be having your own BUSINESS!

I have good news for you. I have decided to help make November your month of new beginning. Your month of Clarity, Confidence and making cool "KESH". To get started click this link: http:///forms/Xi00Glc0zF fill out the form, it is FREE!!! Let me help you on this, it is what I do.

NOTE: I will only reply the first 10 people on my response list BCOB on Tuesday (11/3/2015) and others on rolling basis with no specific time of response. It's going to be first come, first serve. This is the first time I will be going public with this and I want to make it effective as possible so, bear with me on this.

Talk to you soon, and don't forget to share it with friends you think may need this opportunity too.

God's Blessings!
SPA.
Changing the world one business at a time.
Re: Let Me Help You Figure This Out.... by Kudducini(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2015
What Is That All About I Dont Get Your Post + The Link Is Not Working
Re: Let Me Help You Figure This Out.... by peterpierre1st(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Just to help you figure out your biggest struggles in business.
And about the link, I think spam bot is blocking it cuz its a google form but you can send a direct mail to me on spa@spabusinessplaybook.com stating your biggest struggle in business and I will reply you on way forward.
Kudducini:
What Is That All About I Dont Get Your Post + The Link Is Not Working

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Owning An Educational Soap Opera / How To Make More Money @ Babaijebu / Bvn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.