Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Do You Sell On Ebay? I Need To Ask You A Question Please? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Sell On Ebay? I Need To Ask You A Question Please? (838 Views)

My encounter on Ebay / How To Find Hot Selling Items On Ebay / Buying A Laptop On Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sell On Ebay? I Need To Ask You A Question Please? by k9(m): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2006
Hey,

I need to ask the people in here who have or can sell/buy on ebay a question. I would rather have just contacted you via PM if that feature was available, but unfortunately it is not. So will you kindly provide me with a way to contact you. It is more of 'personal' ebay question and I'm hoping you can asnswer it. I'd be really glad if you can. So will you leave your email here for me to contact you or will you please reach me on 7929529 AT multilinks DOT com if you don't want to give out your addy in public.

I have seen a few ID's here who have indicated that they sell/buy on ebay, but there is no way to contact you, so you know yourselves smiley, please drop me a line. I'd appreciate it a great deal.

PS** Of course there's something in it for you as I will be willing to compensate you even for the trouble of telling me you sell on ebay.
Re: Do You Sell On Ebay? I Need To Ask You A Question Please? by Jalal(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2006
Yes i am registered with ebay but i havent bought/sold anything yet cos to do that u have to give ur credit card details, as they deduct fees whenever u sell something.
I dont have a credit card yet but have registered with graphcard which will enable me to fund a Visa Card credit card.
Re: Do You Sell On Ebay? I Need To Ask You A Question Please? by javac: 4:40am On Oct 30, 2006
Yes, I do buy on Ebay and I'm considering selling too.
You can contact me at iekedede@hotmail.com
But I live in the United States

(1) (Reply)

Need A Gmail Invite? / Ubuntu 6.06 Linux Distribution / Lets Fight Sales Of Refurbished Laptops As New!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.