Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. (652 Views)

PDP Crisis: No Plan To Suspend Jonathan, Others - Sheriff / No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists / No Plan To Arrest Ekweremadu – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2015
I said it before and i will say it again. Buhari contested for presidency for 2 major reasons.

1, to become a civilian president like his colleagues obj.

2, to return power to the north.

Buhari has no reason to make excuses. When he was promising Nigerians heaven and earth he should have put all these factors into consideration.

He attacked Gej for failing to end bokoharam and seeking support. Today he is doing the same.

Attacked him for unemployment. Today more people are unemployed under him.

He attacked for the dollar. today whats the exchange rate.

Only found capable hands from the north.

Now running to foriegn media to inform Nigerians.

Telling Us Nigeria is broke. But you did not know all these before your promises?

He already lied to Nigerians from the beginning. Who knows how many more lies we are yet to discover.

If we Nigerians dont know where we stand with the president, how will foriegn investors come?

He says one thing in Nigeria and we hear another outside Nigeria. Maybe he should remain outside the country. Atleast we will be informed on what to do.

Now he is saying they will not all be ministers. Nigeria has lost billions aince buhari took over. Investors have pulled out, job losses. All because he has no policies.

Kept the nation in suspense, just to select the obvious people.

Now confusing us with and will not become minister. For someone who has contested 3 times to be this slow shows he never had any plans.

He should know we will not hear stories. If you know Gej was destroying Nigeria u shouldnhave allowed him to destroy completely. Instead of you to come confused and blame Gej.

He should take responsibility for whatever is happening in Nigeria now.

Gej did not blame obj, so he should stoo telling us what Gej did wrong but whatnhe is doing right.

The worst mistake buhari will make now, is to put the interest of the North and his party above Nigeria.

He will not get the best hands on deck in this critical season.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. by EternalTruths: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Unfortunately some educated illiterates were chanting CHANGE
I pity those people who are now the most hitted.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. by fran6co(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2015
I guess this is nt the change some Nigerians voted for

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. by Djicemob: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2015
There's no limit to what this administration can achieve in terms of backwardness as long as they have sycophants and zombies for followers.

If as a nigerian,so far,you think everything is rosy and fine and you dont have any reason to critisize this govt... then you are the problem of nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2015
Please this is not a thread to bash the president. But to find solutions. Because of he fails we will be the most affected.

He already hae salary as ex president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. by Jorussia(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2015
mekaboy:
Please this is not a thread to bash the president. But to find solutions. Because of he fails we will be the most affected.

He already hae salary as ex president.
I watched the interview on channels, i am sure that the president meant that not all nominees will be substantive, is that some will be minister of state.Our media houses should be very careful the way they capture headlines, so as not to set this country on fire.
Re: Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Jorussia:
I watched the interview on channels, i am sure that the president meant that not all nominees will be substantive, is that some will be minister of state.Our media houses should be very careful the way they capture headlines, so as not to set this country on fire.

From the ring tone of the president, His messgae now is totally different from his promises before elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. by Jorussia(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2015
mekaboy:

From the ring tone of the president, His messgae now is totally different from his promises before elections.
you are not correct. Did he promised during campaigns that all his ministerial nominees will substantive ministers?
Re: Buhari Has No Plan For Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Jorussia:
you are not correct. Did he promised during campaigns that all his ministerial nominees will substantive ministers?
I am not talking about just ministerial nominees. If y choose to blind to the events unfolding in Nigeria then so be it.

See the points i listed above.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Evidence: APC Ignored Efcc’s Advice Not To Field Audu As Kogi candidate / Ebute Metta Settlement On 3rd Mainland Bridge Gutted By Fire(photos) / 7months On PMS Now #400 Per Litre: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L — David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.