Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why Biafra Will Never Succeed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra Will Never Succeed (1105 Views)

Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo / Five Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Succeed In Their Biafra Agitation / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by mulattoclaro(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2015
I read with dismay the attack on the moniker; Tonyebarcanista on how he tried to correct the Biafran agitators to stop revising history by claiming PortHarcourt as Igweocha. The attack on that monker was legendary and the insult was second to none. These are my hypothesis on the average Igbo mentality I've observed for about some years now:

(1) Unless you enter a deal with your neighbor, do not assume his sympathy or friendship with you mean he will lay his neck for you. Blaming him when he has exhaust his own limit should never be termed backstabbing or sabotaging. Define boundaries before blackmailing anyone. Because you help a lady get an appointment does not mean she must marry you; separate deals must be entered.

(2) Seems that Igbo's are too emotional to form a stable society. Its obvious that Igbo's mostly are sensational and bear grudges way too easily. They need to outgrow that folly.

(3)Igbo's seems not to wanna learn how to deal with people. Diplomacy is alien to most comments I've read from most of you guys. That's a gross weakness which has caused severe backlash from the communities they reside in. From all indications, its a gross weakness that they need to work on immensely.

(4) Igbo's are a hateful bunch when you don't share their views. It was at the height of campaign for the 2015 General Election that most Igbo's showed their hates to Yoruba's because they do support GEJ. To suddenly hate Yoruba's because of GEJ shows the myopia of the highest order from a tribe that was perceived noble. Unless they outgrow the childish tendency of -a kid who prayed that his father looses his job because he did not buy him his toy- they will forever be viewed badly. It was even such that Tonyebarcanista is facing.

(5) Igbo's are too clannish to survive politically in the 21st century unless they adjust. Most Igbo's are highly suspicious of others so much that if you catch one of them stealing and you arrest such, they will raise a dust that you are persecuting their brother and their tribe. They might call this loyalty, but I see gross folly in that stance. Men should always be loyal to the truth than their tribe or clan. Unless Igbo's address this view, their Biafra will be a state of Hobbesian.

(6) Igbo's love picking fights. First it was the Hausa/Fulani (39% of Nigeria) because they felt Boko was used against their candidate, GEJ. But since PMB was sworn in, Boko have not stopped; hence, we can say their assertions was wrong. Next, it was the Yoruba's (21% of Nigeria) because most of them do not want GEJ again. The hate was even promoted massively on their Radio Biafra. Now, its the turn of Ijaw (10% of Nigeria). These shows one clear thing; Igbo's are the ones who hate others when their expectations are not met and no one hates Igbo's till he shows hate to them.

I hope in the next 50years, Igbo's (Biafra or not) would have outgrown this their sensational, illogical and emotional hate on others. Only that can help them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by illiad: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2015
When exactly did this junky stopped doing?
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by tonychristopher: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I read with dismay the attack on the moniker; Tonyebarcanista on how he tried to correct the Biafran agitators to stop revising history by claiming PortHarcourt as Igweocha. The attack on that monker was legendary and the insult was second to none. These are my hypothesis on the average Igbo mentality I've observed for about some years now:

(1) Unless you enter a deal with your neighbor, do not assume his sympathy or friendship with you mean he will lay his neck for you. Blaming him when he has exhaust his own limit should never be termed backstabbing or sabotaging. Define boundaries before blackmailing anyone. Because you help a lady get an appointment does not mean she must marry you; separate deals must be entered.

(2) Seems that Igbo's are too emotional to form a stable society. Its obvious that Igbo's mostly are sensational and bear grudges way too easily. They need to outgrow that folly.

(3)Igbo's seems not to wanna learn how to deal with people. Diplomacy is alien to most comments I've read from most of you guys. That's a gross weakness which has caused severe backlash from the communities they reside in. From all indications, its a gross weakness that they need to work on immensely.

(4) Igbo's are a hateful bunch when you don't share their views. It was at the height of campaign for the 2015 General Election that most Igbo's showed their hates to Yoruba's because they do support GEJ. To suddenly hate Yoruba's because of GEJ shows the myopia of the highest order from a tribe that was perceived noble. Unless they outgrow the childish tendency of -a kid who prayed that his father looses his job because he did not buy him his toy- they will forever be viewed badly. It was even such that Tonyebarcanista is facing.

(5) Igbo's are too clannish to survive politically in the 21st century unless they adjust. Most Igbo's are highly suspicious of others so much that if you catch one of them stealing and you arrest such, they will raise a dust that you are persecuting their brother and their tribe. They might call this loyalty, but I see gross folly in that stance. Men should always be loyal to the truth than their tribe or clan. Unless Igbo's address this view, their Biafra will be a state of Hobbesian.

(6) Igbo's love picking fights. First it was the Hausa/Fulani (39% of Nigeria) because they felt Boko was used against their candidate, GEJ. But since PMB was sworn in, Boko have not stopped; hence, we can say their assertions was wrong. Next, it was the Yoruba's (21% of Nigeria) because most of them do not want GEJ again. The hate was even promoted massively on their Radio Biafra. Now, its the turn of Ijaw (10% of Nigeria). These shows one clear thing; Igbo's are the ones who hate others when their expectations are not met and no one hates Igbo's till he shows hate to them.

I hope in the next 50years, Igbo's (Biafra or not) would have outgrown this their sensational, illogical and emotional hate on others. Only that can help them.

Benin boy..spanishkid grow up and shut the fvck up

10 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by starpon1: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2015
LA comentus LA maaaaaaaàaaaaaaadttt
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by gab264(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Many people are already popin in every day, I meant rich biafrans men and woman, her spirit is in all his citizens, this time no going back. [Biafra or death

Message for all biafrans

Biafrans know it well that we receive no sense of belonging in the failed state called Nigeria.
Finally,We are gathering information of all the new developments in Nigeria and how Buhari is meeting with Yakubu Gowon to stratagise and consolidate their rusty idealogy of crushing the Biafrans and defend one Nigeria.
It is evident in the recent statement by Gowon that it is over with Biafra. No matter the might of the storm, Biafra MUST be celebrated come 2016.Let us settle this problem of Nigeria once and for all this year 2015.Biafrans all over the World with this message let us stop neglecting one another and try to be our brothers keepers.
God bless us!
God bless Biafra future generations!!
Long life United State of Biafra!!!
The truth shall prevail... .NO GOING BACK.Mr Azubuike Francis. IPOB DIASPORA

10 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by Vicotex(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Biafra giving haters nightmare since 1966

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by EternalTruths: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Biafra reminding some people how wretched they would have being.

As for SS , if you don't like Biafra, form your own ND republic but remember that any community that identifies with Biafra in the SS will be part of Biafra. wink

6 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2015
OP.. I don't know your tribe, but from your write up, you are neither Igbo nor are you from rivers state. All the same my candid advice to you is to focus more on your tribe. We have problems in every corner of Nigeria, in which I know your tribe isn't an exception from it. So it's a silly thing for any tribe to overlook it's own domain problems and start poke nosing to problems concerning another tribe.

Channel your unsolicited advise to your tribe, they are not way better than Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by opiaoku: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke because Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by vayne(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Did the SE enter any agreement with SS before supporting GEJ(even at the SE detriment)?

Did igbos enter any agreement with tonyebarcanista before give him support on NL?

So why the emphasis on "agreement"

It's obvious you lots on NL don't know anything about the igbos,but then everyone wants to open a thread about igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by jamace(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Never use the word "never" because there is nothing absolute in this world. Everything is determined by time and season.
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by Yorobastard(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
I guess there no more sperm in your uncircumcised dick that's why you wrote this article...FUKEEDUP IMBECI.LE

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
The Op is an edo bastard.
This frustrated fool hates himself and suffers from inferiority complex.
This idiot married an old brazilian white woman for green card and doesnt even Reside in nigeria to begin with.
I know this moniker very well and i dare him to deny the facts i just stated!
This demented edo fowl has 3 or more monikers on NL
@sandraokosun
@simplycarro
@mulattoclaro
pay him no attention.

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by kingzizzy: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
The Op is an edo bastard.
This frustrated fool hates himself and suffers from inferiority complex.
This idiot married an old brazilian white woman for green card and doesnt even Reside in nigeria to begin with.
I know this moniker very well and i dare him to deny the facts i just stated!
This demented edo fowl has 3 or more monikers on NL
@sandraokosun
@simplycarro
@mulattoclaro
pay him no attention.

Ever since we told the Edo people that they will never be part of Biafra, they have been jumping up about trying to wreck every Biafran thread and declaring a "Niger-Delta Republic" that nobody is even agitating for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
kingzizzy:

Ever since we told the Edo people that they will never be part of Biafra, they have been jumping up about trying to wreck every Biafran thread and declaring a "Niger-Delta Republic" that nobody is even agitating for.
Don't mind those demented fools.
They want to do attache by force with SS because of their oil and cos they know they are landlocked.
I dont understand why they've refused to embrace their yoruba brothers who they have the strongest blood ties to.
Tell me what an edo and an efik/annang man have in common??
stewpid pests

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
kingzizzy:

Don't mind those demented fools.
They want to do attache by force with SS because of their oil and cos they know they are landlocked.
I dont understand why they've refused to embrace their yoruba brothers who they have the strongest blood ties to.
Tell me what an edo and an efik/annang man have in common??
stewpid pests
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
op I share your sentiments. but we must help them get their Biafra.

it is obvious that that is what they want, their only problem is that they still have this crude mentality, you know, homo erectus kinda brain. they believe if they want something it must be by force. they don't know how to get what they want

for the sake of all that is good let's help them get it. let's show them how they can get Biafra without war.

if they leave Nigeria, we will be better for it.
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by Kestolovee95(f): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Him mama na ashana for lazio. How you wan make him get sense? lmao!
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by omoelesa(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
May conbination of chukuabaim, sopona,ogun,sango,amadiomah let this biafra to materialize.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by shiinihost: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
same ol trash
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Succeed by seunt4ut(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
mulattoclaro:

All I know is that; they need to be civilized. Go to Benin Republic ,Togo down to Ghana they don't speak good of this tribe so not only in Nigeria; The IGBO tribe raise suspicious almost everywhere.When controversy is getting too much you just have to take a walk back to see where things got wrong. I'm expecting ya insult thou lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Struggle Is For The Youth,not Igbo Or Rivers Political Jobbers / Photos: Troops Destroy Boko Haram Rocket Factory In Borno / What If Biafra Becomes A Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.