Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (40328 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by billyG(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mogidi:
Jonathan built more roads than previous administrations.

Pictured below is Daura road built by Dr Jonathan.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042873_buhariroadhome_jpegb45d74efdbe470ac4e4ae3d31e721b98
so jona built daura Roads leave otuoke & east-west roads,jona recieve 30 slaps.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by vikyno(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
When last did this Abo.ki man ply that road? I think he should shut the hell up and try rescue folks El rufai asked to go jump from a mountain.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by babestella: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
These are s1.lly comments we always get from pigs who call themselves governors or ex governor. Same goes with Hell Rufia, I dibr getvitvwhwn these northern phoooools rejoice and gloat over other people misfortune.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Koolmexxi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
See how some of these former so-called leaders take no get sense... If an unfortunate accident is d karma dat has caught up with dem, den his dwindling and obvious lack of sense and reason is his own karma.. What would be his reaction if someone said d same about maybe d security situation in the north?? Is dat karma too?? Most of our past leaders really screwed us up but utterances such as dis goes to show d level of reasoning of our so-called leaders. So every innocent victim of accident or some unfortunate incident is answering to karma based on his logic.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by ibkgab001: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
God will not bless Him
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by meccuno: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Upnepaa:
90% of the people above me are stark hypocrites,and have no sense of reasoning,balarabe musa is obviously speaking d truth,both of dem spent 16 years altogether in power and failed to rehabilitate d road ,now u are sympathising with dem

do you people have conscience at all

why are you defending dis set of people when they don't even give a hoot about ur lives

when will Nigerian youth wake up

I pray ur family members suffer a fatal accident on d road before u realise d man is speaking d truth

cool
what about the previous presidents before these two presidents?? Why heap the blame on these people like as if the would repair. All the roads in Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by adeboizy11(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Why u dey blow banter like this? Ow can u wish horror on others, u re a bonafied and certified 1st class fool. I can clearly see dah brain was on leave d day u were conceived nd d guy no return even when dem born u. Heartless mofo[code][/code]

I pray ur family members suffer a fatal accident on d road before u realise d man is speaking d truth

cool[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by tbaba1234: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tunami:
what of his fellow almajiri brother that have looted billions of dollars in this country.

For the past 16 years, Nigeria has been ruled by southerners with the highest average oil prices in the history of this country. It has nothing to do with where the leader come from.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by gawu1: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mogidi:
Jonathan built more roads than previous administrations.

Pictured below is Daura road built by Dr Jonathan.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042873_buhariroadhome_jpegb45d74efdbe470ac4e4ae3d31e721b98
That road was built neither by Obasanjo nor Jonathan. But, I know that it was renovated between 2005/2006 by Governor Umar Yar'adua during Obasanjo administration as one of the state/fed projects, and not by Jonathan.
It's still fresh in memory how JonaTHANIANS attempted to deceive electorates by crediting some states executed projects to Jonathan during build up to 2015 elections. An instance was Kano state university buildings constructed by Kwankoso were pictured and advertised as Jonathan FG project.
So, it's broad day lie to credit this road to Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Tunami(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
tbaba1234:

For the past 16 years, Nigeria has been ruled by southerners with the highest average oil prices in the history of this country. It has nothing to do with where the leader come from.
so when abacha and the other hausa leaders ruled nigeria the crude oil price was'nt ok right?
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Northern people lack brain
And southern people misuse dr brain.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Buskolo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Upnepaa:

u dey craze ??
did I mention your moniker ?
I was trying to explain d obvious u are nw cursing my family, may what u wish me be upon u too,
stop being a slave to a politician dat don't give a fuucck about your existence.
Unfortunately for you misguided fellow I don't support any politician of the current dispensation neither to I wish death or evil on anyone. What we all sow, we shall reap. I shld be d one asking you not to be a slave to these politicians who only come out to criticize when things don't go their way. Both the Gej, Obj and Balarabe have never offered anything good to this country. So ask urself of what good are those prayers of yours
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Excellentmind: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ranting of a loafer
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Commandoabdul(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tunami:
what of his fellow almajiri brother that have looted billions of dollars in this country.
U no history at all
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Tunami(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Commandoabdul:
U no history at all
no na physics i sabi, i knw that they are your brothers keep defending them
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by nwakaibeya1: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Evil marine,occult and occult churches hidden world rules&many claiming to know or dont know GOD have root and powerless power from there&pretend before spiritually ignorant humanbeigns and not to us with UNBELEVABLE power and we are open to challenge and confrontation too because many are beign decieved and here is the time for humanbeigns to be told the truth >watch SPIRITUAL truth>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 … ………>this is for those who HAVE spiritual Eye&ear listen&watch INFORMATION in video and judge spiritualy if you have the means
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by justiz5(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by jice(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Upnepaa:
90% of the people above me are stark hypocrites,and have no sense of reasoning,balarabe musa is obviously speaking d truth,both of dem spent 16 years altogether in power and failed to rehabilitate d road ,now u are sympathising with dem

why are you defending dis set of people when they don't even give a hoot about ur lives

cool

So anyone that doesn't toe your line of thought is a fool. I think you need your head examined
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Alwaystruth: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2015
When i said Nigerians don't know what they want two days ago,some people attacked me. I still don't know what are
the problems of Nigerians as they seemed most confused set of people on earth. This generation of Nigerians especially Nairalanders
are most confused generation in this present world. They don't know what they want,they don't have common senses to analyze comments,
statements, talk of comprehending sentences. They are Blinded sheep followers Association , chanting sai baba at any slightest cough from their reverend leaders.Even the so called Almajiris, they always mock are enlightened than majority of the sophisticated and educated Nairalanders
and their ways of reasoning. This is why Nigeria is backward and will remain so even in the midst of abundant,natural,economic and human resources. This is a country where the youths blindly support a politician simply because he comes from their region,shared same faith,same party without sparing a second to look at the person's past records,behavior or even his plans for the youths and their generation.

Alhaji Balarabe Musa has just spoken the obvious truth and the dry skulls whose future and that of their generation had been destroyed are attacking him.Huuuh..Nigeria is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2015
XBLadez:
But GEJ is an asshole! Spent so much Nigerian fund in the reconstruction of the northern roads and schools, but see how they repay him today
This is the reason I don't like Jonathan. How can u leave ur place and start developing places of people who will never appreciate you?
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Runyibee(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2015
Is that your prayer bad man
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Runyibee(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2015
Is this what this bokoman had to say. I wish he knew what is saying.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Kingspin(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2015
Upnepaa:

cool
The same thing they are doing with the current president. Naija way, we speak well only when it suits us.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by authority2006(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
gokay11:
Person wey never die don't know wetin go kill am,u don't mock people for their misfortune.
So, that is a mockery according to your own understanding of what the man said? Mehnnn
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Fourwinds: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
mad man
no he is not mad but saying d truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) / SARS Stops Senate Delegation From Seeing Dino Melaye At Hospital / Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.