Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air (44255 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
mitchyy:

Traditional makeup is usually heavier than white wedding makeup tho. I guess that's the reason why. And the bride is obviously satisfied with her look. So... undecided

Why would traditional makeup be heavier than white wedding makeup?

1 Like

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by osabiya16(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Gbam
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by LEXYCOM: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
But it not still fine jare.....the make-up too heavy
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

sad
Please turn the frown upside down
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
I Love Boobs

So much!!!!!!! Sometimes I wonder why I love it so much.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
mitchyy:
So Lilian Esoro's makeup artist Oshewa Beauty just cleared the air that the makeup photo causing so much controversy is filtered with those popular beauty apps.
See what she had to say below:

"Hi guys this is a phone picture of our stunning bride @lilianesoroo with no filter...on the other hand is another picture of the bride that was overly filtered using camera 360,perfect 365,beautyplus,morebeaute and other apps....she looked absolutely stunning and flawless and she loved every bit of her makeup...everyone is entitled to their own opinion...for those criticizing(thankyou) and for those who always have our back(thank u)....."

She also shared professional photos of Lilian Esoro's makeover and I must confess, they are so beautiful and gorgeous. See for yourself!

SOURCE: http://gistville.com/2015/10/actual-photos-of-lilian-esoro-traditional-makeover-makeup-artist-clears-the-air/
I HARDLY comment on this type of THREAD

But what is the fuss all about undecided

Did I MARRIED herangry

Let her husband complain about it and stop making noice weather it is camera 360 or photographer error.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by FlySly05: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
viickerz:
By the time you realize that this post means nothing, it will be too late to stop reading it

And it will also make FP courtesy of that labalabasticlala guy. SMH
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
makeup doesn't fit some ladies.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Missonas(f): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is so not necessary! If na the same Oshewa beauty go make her up for the white wedding they better use less of all tbat paint

Abeg na Seun Osewa get the beauty makeup too?
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Abugab(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Makke up or make over is woman's biggest scam against man and humanity.
The way battered and scattered faces are being turned to paragonial beauties these days courtesy of make up one wonders if our girls are all becoming ugly.
Well, I actually read years ago that the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by DNBStories: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Roommates Season 3 on the blog now. Visit DNB Stories
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by MurderX: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Before and after na the same. Too much make up, the fine girl is looking too artificial.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Godmother(f): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Abeg which one is filtered and which one is the real pix
Cos they both look the same to me.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
I cant wait for the pitch invasion when Chelsea will avoid relegation on the last game of the season. The atmospher will be chaotic
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
The before, during and after na d chame chin. The text coat and emotion too much abeg. She almost look like a mannequin
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Africanbarbie(f): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/ a.581816118603037.1073741830.48 2744781843505/816159518502028/? type=3&source=56 pls vote for me by liking my pics tanks
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Whats with this Lillian Esoro every day na some shìt about Lillian Esoro angry
Lillian Esoro this Lillian Esoro that
WTF
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by darlenese(f): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
It doesn't make any difference

Its still a bad make up
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by xtervaganza(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Even the one they said has no filter still has it
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Mavor: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
I'm a guy and I have to say that the makeup is too much. Beautiful bride though. I wish her and her husband all the best.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Izunwa(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
The only sensible thing I got from this post is the names of camera apps tongue. Like seriously, she fine like ogbanje kiss
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
okay.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by serege(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
viickerz:
By the time you realize that this post means nothing, it will be too late to stop reading it
Assinn...
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by lonelydora: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2015
jeffizy:
It's good to know the makeup artist knows her job.
The real pictures are quite beautiful.

But...... Why will my wife make up and I won't be able to recognise her? sad

My wife tried it during our wedding then, by the time she looked herself in the mirror, she rushed to the bathroom and washed off her face with soap and water. Then, asked the artist to apply powder. And that's how her 35k just went like that because she took the artist from Port Harcourt.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Gugle: 4:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Fake! Fake!! Fake!!!

No wonder people say duality is act of deception. I always wonder why blacks find it difficult to acknowledge their mistakes rather they look for ways to cover up. Hence, lies will be used to cover lie till it turns to big fat lie.

However, after critical look at pictures in question, the claims of the beautician are untrue:
- There are four pictures, two were edited and two are not.
- Two pictures, the edited and unedited must have the same back ground and posture.

Hence, for to believe the claims of the beautician, I have to see the picture with the same background and posture.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Davidson267(m): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Ozavize88:
She look so cute!
inya hw fa
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Bamz(m): 6:21am On Nov 01, 2015
Now this is how you take criticism. One Miss Carneiro left a high paying job just cos of one criticism. Pfft. Women!!!
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Aida13: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2015
Whoaaa...Remember seeing this days ago on Instagram and thinking, this is too much. Painted doll effect...but it suits the occasion.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by mitchyy(f): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why would traditional makeup be heavier than white wedding makeup?
I think we should ask makeup artists. That is their makeup rule
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Ozavize88(f): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Davidson267:
inya hw fa
Inda cool
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by DjQris(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2015
Check dis out!!! They appear different buh it's d same Lilian afterall....God is watchin all diz makeup artists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos / Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.