Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. (990 Views)

CBN Revise Guide To Bank Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by Christianwalase: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
I just got an alert that #215.25 had been debited from my ecobank account. This has been going on for some years now. And they don't allow you to have a balance of zero naira so that they will see what to debit from. They make sure they keep debiting my account with #100 or more every month, which I can bear. But debiting 215.25 today is uncalled for. And I had gone to camplain at the branch I opened the account, they did nothing about it.
Fellow nairalanders, which of the banks is better for ATM users?
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Seems like karishikans are following you o.....
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by eleko1: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Same 215.25 debited from my ac.No problem as long as my oda Kudi is safe.Elephant still rock sha wink
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by oliverjiad(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
I guess. It's ECOBANK right
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by Christianwalase: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
oliverjiad:
I guess. It's ECOBANK right
yes. I dey work they give this bank since 2013
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by oliverjiad(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Christianwalase:

yes. I dey work they give this bank since 2013
nah dem dey Bleep naija up pass,they got poor service
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by pman001(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
you aren't the only one complaining about eco bank,run before they suck u dry...

1 Like

Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by Christianwalase: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
pman001:
you aren't the only one complaining about eco bank,run before they suck u dry...
please, which of the banks that dont charge ATM users like these thieves?
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
DIAMOND BANK IS THE BEST....SINCE I STARTED BANKING WITH THEM, I'V NEVER FOR ONCE COMPLAINED OF SUCH....
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by Christianwalase: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
sweetboiy:
DIAMOND BANK IS THE BEST....SINCE I STARTED BANKING WITH THEM, I'V NEVER FOR ONCE COMPLAINED OF SUCH....
K. Thanks bro
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Christianwalase:

K. Thanks bro
u re welc.
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by harizonal123(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Christianwalase:
I just got an alert that #215.25 had been debited from my ecobank account. This has been going on for some years now. And they don't allow you to have a balance of zero naira so that they will see what to debit from. They make sure they keep debiting my account with #100 or more every month, which I can bear. But debiting 215.25 today is uncalled for. And I had gone to camplain at the branch I opened the account, they did nothing about it.
Fellow nairalanders, which of the banks is better for ATM users?
How many times did u make use of your ATM withdrawal from other banks during the month. Every 3 transactions from another bank cost #65 . Do the mathematics
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Christianwalase:

K. Thanks bro
pls when did u start banking with diamond bank and are they better than access bank or zenith in terms of account protection and customer services
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by Christianwalase: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
organism3:

pls when did u start banking with diamond bank and are they better than access bank or zenith in terms of account protection and customer services

I dont bank with diamond bank, just looking for the best bank to bank with
Re: Someone Help! My Bank Charges Me A lot For Using ATM. by Christianwalase: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
harizonal123:

How many times did u make use of your ATM withdrawal from other banks during the month. Every 3 transactions from another bank cost #65 . Do the mathematics
I didn't withdraw from other banks

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Importation Forum!!! / T.B. Joshua's Absence Affects Local Businesses / 5 Reasons Why We Need To #plead4mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.