Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications (884 Views)

Generate Your Web Applications With Just Few Clicks With Phprad. / Get All Your Web Development Video's Cheap / Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications by Incorrect: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hello, good day to y'all.
Do you want to make an android app but possess no knowledge of the java/android programming language??
There's something i can do to help you. If you have an already written android app in web app format, send it to me and i'll convert it to android and send it back to you.
You'll have to drop something for the boys though
And i also make professional web and desktop applications. Holla at me if you need any of these.
Re: Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications by Johninyang(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nice write op. Had sent you an email
Re: Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications by Danyl(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
is it possible to have your admob ads running in d app without paying any service or subscription fee?
I did one like this on andromo but there ads are streaming n I dont like such. pls reply.
Re: Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications by maronih: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Can I published my app without pay anything?
Re: Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications by Incorrect: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Danyl:
is it possible to have your admob ads running in d app without paying any service or subscription fee?
I did one like this on andromo but there ads are streaming n I dont like such. pls reply.
i dont know about andromo but you can use google admob on this app. Which is basically google mobile Ad platform.
Re: Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications by Incorrect: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
maronih:
Can I published my app without pay anything?
except for a one time pay of 25$ you dont pay money to publish apps on google play store.. So yes
Re: Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications by Danyl(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Incorrect:
i dont know about andromo but you can use google admob on this app. Which is basically google mobile Ad platform.
please can you give me a link to that platform? please

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For Graduate Developer / Android Developer Needed ASAP / Urgent Vacancy For PHP Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.