Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) (53281 Views)

Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble / Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by vivianblog(f): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
caption

My pool has water in it now..who wants to swim?

source https://instagram.com/p/9gSsOghAVI/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Good for her...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO NAIRALANDERS.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Airforce1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Work Hard, Ball Hard.

Nobody can stop your blessings when God say tis time.

More blessings Linda....

Meet you at the top.
kiss

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pools are no fun without friends.
She should enjoy, she worked hard for it.
I've noticed from my almost ten years reading her blog she's only sourced one material from a fellow blogger's site yet every other blog carries her news like no tomorrow. Its no wonder she's on top of her game; all other Nigerian blogs follow and keep promoting her for free.

48 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by DataaGIVER: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Seen
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by damton(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
So this is news.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Menace2Society(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by gen2briz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Not again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hehehehehe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by 69MissedCalls(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
na wa o. I've seen this house so much that if I happen to go there I'll know my way around it easily. Linda, its okay o we yaff tire to see this your paw paw island house

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by edward1106(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin. And this guy in the pic below is already diving in his pool cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by tallestchibyke(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nice
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Agunnewi: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
cheesy

Kiakiakiakiakia see swimming-pool oh levels don change.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
My role model grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Bollinger(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good for her...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO NAIRALANDERS.

Halloween ko, tampolin ni. Dem never chop beleful na halloween remain? O boy be serious joo. grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by bdemix(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chelsea How Market**Spread Mats

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Princesschi(f): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
how does this ease d pains chelsea fans are going tru right now!

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Not again
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by shaddoww: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Very soon it will be Linda Ikeji shows off her p***y while in her bathtub, yeye yeye
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by allanphash7(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
At 35 no husband yet you acqured multi million mansion and some people are still hating

Chai

Linda abeg chop the life of your head because you dont know the back of tomorrow

Life is too short

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Money is sweet.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by TrollTrap: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
On nairaland....... Linda Ikeji is the new Tonto Dike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by fromnigeria(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
If this is how celebs in europe shows off them then this disease is world over.
Its Childish. I hate it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by adesegun121(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by crackhouse(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by Aminat508(f): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by englishmart(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
can a jet land on it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) by SAMBARRY: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Waiting on the bad belles

Haters of women doing well for themselves
people infected with the incurable disease of jealousy,bile and a loose mouth

Awon enemies of progress una food don ready o grin tongue wink grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Cute Photos With Son Jamjam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.