Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) (53278 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by levrin: 2:24am On Feb 01, 2018
GistMore.com

Singer Flavour was pictured with liberian blind boy, Semah G and His parent in liberia.

He caption;

Papa & Mama Semah

https://www.gistmore.com/flavour-pictured-liberian-blind-boy-semah-g-parent

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by levrin: 2:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 2:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Worry not your gift will speak for u cause it is already speaking for you

14 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Colleverage: 3:32am On Feb 01, 2018
angry why is flavour mocking the boy in the third picture?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Ghnaija(m): 4:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Big ups flavour

1 Like

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by OKorowanta: 5:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:

Meaning Reader I Hail You.

57 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by apexJ(m): 5:46am On Feb 01, 2018
see hw mastercraft de lyk bouncer 4 d second pix

38 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 01, 2018
OKorowanta:

Brought his face closer for a selfie

32 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Colleverage: 6:23am On Feb 01, 2018
OKorowanta:

Ehn?
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by COdeGenesis: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerians ehn. Person want snap na. I dont think Flavor is that dumb
Colleverage:

24 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Homers123(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by izuch(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Na the boy papa wear head warmer come resemble bouncer so? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by chelseaboi(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Master craft....the happening beat maker.....pls flavour,been long I heard of j -stunt(one of ur producers back then)

2 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Why is this masterkraft always looking soo unkempt... Money is really not everything ooo

12 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:
How else do they take selfie??

7 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by manneger2: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2018
That boy mother is not happy at all, but who will be happy after giving birth to such a handsome boy that can't see
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Alejoas(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2018
We are need each other!
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2018
kudos
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by MLK22555: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2018
He is not Mocking the Boy He wanna take a Selfie with Him.. If u really understand, Thats why some movies are rated 18
Colleverage:

30 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by shakushakuist(f): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Masterkraft ooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by skallion7(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2018
This African countries can so worship our artists.
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by zigi(f): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:

Why r u mocking your brain? Sorry i forgot u dont have one!!!!

28 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by visijo(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by bbulldog(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2018
talent is talent.
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by segebase(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2018
z
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Smily202(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2018
izuch:
Na the boy papa wear head warmer come resemble bouncer so? shocked

So u don't know Mastercraft abi .....

Btw: All this pastor's claiming they can wake the dead. Why can't they heal this boy??

2 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2018
Flavour with a soft heart. God bless us

7 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by kegendify: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2018
see dis one talking like someone they used hot coal to incubate his brain
Colleverage:
see dis one talking like someone they used hot coal to incubate his brain

3 Likes

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by stankezzy: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2018
in d last picture flavour was carrying a knife for security reasons but the liberians are suppose to provide security instead of carrying knife , a star should not do that

1 Like

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Olukat(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=Colleverage post=64682987] angry why is flavour mocking the boy in the third picture?[/quote

It's selfi
The blind boy post is the best he can!
Flavor has done well to promote the cute boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by izuch(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Smily202:

So u don't know Mastercraft abi .....

Btw: All this pastor's claiming they can wake the dead. Why can't they heal this boy??

I swear I no know say na him, the guy be like agbero there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by okonja(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2018
izuch:

I swear I no know say na him, the guy be like agbero there

Lol, See as hin mellow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Tiwa Savage Shares Cute Photos With Son Jamjam / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.