Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Femi Jacobs: I Am Not Ready For Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Femi Jacobs: I Am Not Ready For Marriage (1364 Views)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Jacobs: I Am Not Ready For Marriage by icampusng: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
http://www.icampusng.com/ientertainment/femi-jacobs-i-am-not-ready-for-marriage/

One of Nigeria’s most eligible bachelors in Nollywood, Femi Jacobs (FJ) in an exclusive interview with www.icampusng.com has stated that he is not ready for marriage yet.
FJ is regarded has a ‘big boy’ by many as a result of his financial status (Femi used to work in a bank and is one of the busiest Nollywood actors at the moment).
What else do you need to be ready for marriage? He was asked. He said he will know when he is ready. ‘
‘I am not ready. When I am ready I will let you know. Being ready is when you have connected the dot; it is when you feel you are in a place where you are emotionally and financially ready to do it.
When reminded that he said he would get married ‘very soon’ four years ago, the lead act in Taxi Driver (Oko Ashewo), soon could mean anytime. He said ‘It is only you that can determine when you are ready. All you need to be able to marry is when you know within yourself that you are ready and you find someone who is ready too. When someone says soon, it can be anytime soon really’.

TO READ CONCLUDING PART OF THE STORY, VISIT... http://www.icampusng.com/ientertainment/femi-jacobs-i-am-not-ready-for-marriage/

Re: Femi Jacobs: I Am Not Ready For Marriage by icampusng: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Femi, gaan and get marry

(1) (Reply)

{hottest} Glo Cheapest Data Plan June 2016: Get 2gb, 6gb, 10gb, 12gb, 18gb, 24gb / Please Help!! How Can Someone Identify A Fake Nigeria Passport? Any hint / Me And My Baes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.