Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt (11216 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Onyii Alex Pours Curves Into Sexy Nude Jumpsuit / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by itstpia8: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
flavour be on this thread like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84RxK4N1wfE

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
itstpia8:
flavour be on this thread like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84RxK4N1wfE
lol you're mad. Don't envoke his spirit here
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by officialvabadon(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Still looking for the mini skirt
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
officialvabadon:
Still looking for the mini skirt
first picture blind fool
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by itstpia8: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol I am mad. I have envoked his spirit here
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=itstpia8 post=39561304][/quote]lol please don't. I don't want flavor on my radar. Flavor operates with the charm of touch and follow!
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
Who started the judgement?
Palmwinetapper:
do you know muna?
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Same is Muna's. Does she have a job?
Palmwinetapper:
his business is in the media
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Same is Muna's. Does she have a job?
why do you hate muna so bad?
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Who started the judgement?
did munachi steal ya man? Because I know you're gay.
Or are you another charix or awesomelymade account
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 3:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Lol you are really pained Muna. Why not come out boldly as yourself? Why use a pseudonym?
Like I asked earlier: what do you do for a living Miss Muna?
Palmwinetapper:
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 3:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Don't hate nobody. Why should I hate a broad-shouldered woman? All I have for you Miss Muna is pity....
Palmwinetapper:
why do you hate muna so bad?
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Don't hate nobody. Why should I hate a broad-shouldered woman? All I have for you Miss Muna is pity....
you again
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 3:55am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
pity how n why
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by leookagbare: 3:57am On Nov 01, 2015
Pals. Check out some Hilarious screenshots from Nigerians Vs Kenyans twitter yabbing competition @ http://www.medianehd.com . We Nigerians wicked for yabbing sha!! Loool
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I've sat here watching you open s t u p i d thread after s t u p i d thread. I've read up your story and found out you're really pregnant. I decided to leave you alone to cause no discomfort during these nine months of irrelevance but once again you mention me. Munachi, this time I'm not leaving you alone.

So after our steady torment you've decided to make that rat a father? It's obvious you're ready to tow the path your mother did because no man would put a ring on a woman whose given him a child already. Not only have you chosen to become a baby momma you've chosen to become one to a was-never. Lol @Munachi been a failure in life. Your only hope now is to hit the gym straight after birth so your aristo work can resume because na you, that boy and the pikin go soak garri together.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 01, 2015
Three accounts now and counting: Palmwinetapper, edreamz and detectivedeb. It's confirmed you can't leave this forum even if you wanted.

Better start investing more time in the jobs and vacancy section because this one proves to everyone you're really bored and unemployed.

Aunty Gwegwere.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:11am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:
Three accounts now and counting: Palmwinetapper, edreamz and detectivedeb. It's confirmed you can't leave this forum even if you wanted.

Better start investing more time in the jobs and vacancy section because this one proves to everyone you're really bored and unemployed.

Aunty Gwegwere.
you will leave this place. Not me
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:13am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

I've sat here watching you open s t u p i d thread after s t u p i d thread. I've read up your story and found out you're really pregnant. I decided to leave you alone to cause no discomfort during these nine months of irrelevance but once again you mention me. Munachi, this time I'm not leaving you alone.

So after our steady torment you've decided to make that rat a father? It's obvious you're ready to tow the path your mother did because no man would put a ring on a woman whose given him a child already. Not only have you chosen to become a baby momma you've chosen to become one to a was-never. Lol @Munachi been a failure in life. Your only hope now is to hit the gym straight after birth so your aristo work can resume because na you, that boy and the pikin go soak garri together.
where on earth did you read she's pregnant What a lie.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:14am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

don't dare diss her mother. Her mother is happy. That's all that matters
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

where on earth did you read she's pregnant What a lie.

Ehen. The same reason I left you forgetting you don't respect yourself. It seems you forget to remember lies whenever you throw infantile insults.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:18am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

Ehen. The same reason I left you forgetting you don't respect yourself. It seems you forget to remember lies whenever you throw infantile insults.
shut up seriously
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
don't dare diss her mother. Her mother is happy. That's all that matters
Hahahahahahaha. Keep lying, I know you find fun in it.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

Hahahahahahaha. Keep lying, I know you find fun in it.
but she's happy. Don't disrespect people's mothers. Not cool
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you will leave this place. Not me
Of course I'd leave this cesspool, why d'u think I work daily? You on the other hand, I highly doubt.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
but she's happy. Don't disrespect people's mothers. Not cool
Shut up and throw insults since that's the only thing you're gifted in.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:21am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

Of course I'd leave this cesspool, why d'u think I work daily? You on the other hand, I highly doubt.
go hang yourself
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:22am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

Shut up and throw insults since that's the only thing you're gifted in.
CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
go hang yourself
Aunty Gwengwengwe and her handbag of a boyfriend. You f u c k e d up getting pregnant and on top that still have the mind to diss flavor who f u c k s better looking girls.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE
...and make you feel useless? No way. I know someone who'd soon leave you alone though, that Tomi boy.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:27am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

Aunty Gwengwengwe and her handbag of a boyfriend. You f u c k e d up getting pregnant and on top that still have the mind to diss flavor who f u c k s better looking girls.
better looking girls?? Anna and Sarah are ugly compared to muna. You hate too hard man. Muna ain't preggy. You will feel stupid in the next few months lol grin
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

...and make you feel useless? No way. I know someone who'd soon leave you alone though, that Tomi boy.
he loves her so not quite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of 9ice Leaks After He Was Caught Grabbing The Boobs Of A Mystery / Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos / Jim Iyke Vs Van Viker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.