Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) (22065 Views)

Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His / Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by SirBenny: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
The guy chop akpu wellla....d guy da represent wella
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Johniyke2flex(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nice one. That ghanaian boxer had his short sown with 10 yards of ghanaian flag.

6 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Mbilla(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Thanks Larry Ekudayo for defeating that ugly dwarf from attention seekers noisemaking country

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by naptu2: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
This OP sef! Why didn't you make the story interesting by stating what happened before the fight?

The Nigerian came to the weigh in with a Nigerian flag. The Ghanaian grabbed it from him and was about to throw it on the floor. The Nigerian shouted, "where's my flag?" and rushed at the Ghanaian. He took back the flag before people rushed in to separate them.

6 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Ryabcool(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
naptu2:
This OP sef! Why didn't you make the story interesting by stating what happened before the fight?

The Nigerian came to the weigh in with a Nigerian flag. The Ghanaian grabbed it from him and was about to throw it on the floor. The Nigerian shouted, "where's my flag?" and rushed at the Ghanaian. He took back the flag before people rushed in to separate them.
I swear! I watched the video too. If that Nigerian had lost, I would never forgive him

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by XBLadez: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Amala Vs Kenke
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by menabae(f): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
naptu2:

really?why would the ghanaian man do that... That's uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by wytecat: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
More like Amala!
shiinihost:
our akpu is stronger than their Banku wink
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by mekaboy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is how ibe kachikwu will deal with ghana president come feb 2016.
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by naptu2: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Video - Joseph Lamptey seizes the Nigerian flag from Larry Ekundayo during the weigh in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YAjgdWo2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni8mCGCoC18
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by scholes0(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Johniyke2flex:
Nice one. That ghanaian boxer had his short sown with 10 yards of ghanaian flag.

Looooooooooooool
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
naptu2:
Video - Joseph Lamptey seizes the Nigerian flag from Larry Ekundayo during the weigh in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YAjgdWo2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni8mCGCoC18

That nigga said wheres my bra, lol I die well grin,wallahi tonight beef no go end well tonight...oya food don done where all the Ghana men dem
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by YonkijiSappo: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mbilla:
Thanks Larry Ekundayo for defeating that ugly dwarf from attention seekers noisemaking country

LMFAO!!
We Nigerians and our mouth ehn!

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by klax(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Honestly uf not the way the Ghanaians about issue concerning concerning them with us i would have see this boxing as just a game but I was upset with the way Ghanaians both in UK and in Ghana talk about this and spoke thrash about Nigeria is so annoying but alas their mouth was shutted

I still don't know why Ghana are comparing themselves with Nigeria is so strange because in everything I can't see how Nigeria are Ghana match. A village called country with less than 20 million population comparing itself to a country of 180 million pls on what rationale Anyway I'm proud of the 2 guys but happy the Nigeria did not loose the fight Ghanaian really pissed me off seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by dhesire(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
naptu2:

It was the Ghannian that was crying 'where is my flag' and the promoters told him he is responsible to to provide his own flag.

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by delors(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
That guy na punching bag. Lol. Original Ghana bread

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Besto(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
youmour:

That nigga said wheres my bra, lol I die well grin,wallahi tonight beef no go end well tonight...oya food don done where all the Ghana men dem

Guy!!! where is my frag??

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by ajufinz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
The Ghanaian guy just got punished for making nonsense of the Nigerian flag during the perMatch interview...

#upNaija

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Donkunu is not Eba

3 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Oblion(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Welldone bro, you represent wella, like ma guy above said, you lucky you didn't loose, cause we for use words design your face more than you did to the ghanian guy

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by princew2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am new to nairaland and wud like to post reasonable information. I wud like to know the procedures.
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Mbilla(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
klax:
Honestly uf not the way the Ghanaians about issue concerning concerning them with us i would have see this boxing as just a game but I was upset with the way Ghanaians both in UK and in Ghana talk about this and spoke thrash about Nigeria is so annoying but alas their mouth was shutted

I still don't know why Ghana are comparing themselves with Nigeria is so strange because in everything I can't see how Nigeria are Ghana match. A village called country with less than 20 million population comparing itself to a country of 180 million pls on what rationale Anyway I'm proud of the 2 guys but happy the Nigeria did not loose the fight Ghanaian really pissed me off seriously.
S.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y and inferiority make rat to challenge cat for fight. Honestly since I started travelling around the world, I haven't met people that are s.t.u.p.i.d, senseless and inferior like hopeless Ghanaians. Just ordinary a game and that ugly dwarf Ghanaian that called himself a boxer throwing Nigeria flag on the floor.

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
[size=28pt]NIGERIA beats GHANA again![/size]

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lamptey...you don die today, that ghanian guy na my friend on FB, e don make mouth tire...heheheh..lemme go open my FB page

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Agunnewi: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
The Ghanian boxer bleeped up and he was thought a lesson in the ring.

Nice one Ekundayo, proudly Naija!!!
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Franzinni: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Larry! Larry!!! Abeg nor mercy am! Na wetin dog dey find for inside lions? Because all of dem get teeth nor mean say dog and lion Na mate..... Scaaaaaater am! I get panadol to give am when you finish !

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Franzinni: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
princew2:
I am new to nairaland and wud like to post reasonable information. I wud like to know the procedures.
you have already passed that stage .... Abi nor be you post this post?
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Agimor(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Naija beating Ghana since time immemorial.
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by dantewest: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
There was a video I watched on Facebook showing the Ghanaian guy snatching the Nigerian flag and throwing it down in protest.

He was angry his flag wasn't provided, instead of blaming his management team, he went ahead to disrespect Nigeria.

Glad he got the beating he deserves.

Sore loser.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Algeria: AFCON 2015 (1 - 0) ON 23rd January 2015 / It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year / Lucky Omeruo And Wife, Dorsy Chuks Welcome Their 2nd Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.