Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) (22060 Views)

Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His / Paul Arkwright Meets With Ajose-Olusegun & Ekundayo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by jworos(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
So after all d bragging by d Ghanian,d guy even dragged d nigerian flag our guy was carrying during their interviews,he still lost... tongue

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Agimor(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
princew2:
I am new to nairaland and wud like to post reasonable information. I wud like to know the procedures.
Ok let me tutor you as per procedure.If for instance the topic is related to romance you will have to click on romance section in the front page.Inside there we have the sextuality & dating section.just scroll down a bit while still inside the romance section you would see create new topic erhmm,click on it and you are good to go.Hope this help.
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jiggamangh, oxygen01,buzzmania,ghanamaican, v0lv0, azontoghost, achimotan,petrodollar, crudegh
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Mbilla(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
That Ghanaian f.o.o.l that called himself boxer can't even pronounce flag. That f.o.o.l was crying and shouting where is my Bra.......
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
all4naija:
Who is taller among the fighters? I have always said it here that Ghanaians are midgets! tongue grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
clown, when will u ever say sumtin sensible ?
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mbilla:
That Ghanaian f.o.o.l that called himself boxer can't even pronounce flag. That f.o.o.l was crying and shouting where is my Bra.......

shut the hell up, u are the idiot
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by achimotan(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mbilla:

Goodsydney aka Cusubaba the boxer has sense more than you

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
mekaboy:
This is how ibe kachikwu will deal with ghana president come feb 2016.
mumu
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
klax:
Honestly uf not the way the Ghanaians about issue concerning concerning them with us i would have see this boxing as just a game but I was upset with the way Ghanaians both in UK and in Ghana talk about this and spoke thrash about Nigeria is so annoying but alas their mouth was shutted

I still don't know why Ghana are comparing themselves with Nigeria is so strange because in everything I can't see how Nigeria are Ghana match. A village called country with less than 20 million population comparing itself to a country of 180 million pls on what rationale Anyway I'm proud of the 2 guys but happy the Nigeria did not loose the fight Ghanaian really pissed me off seriously.
shut ur stupid mouth up,,,, when Nigerians are talking trash abt Ghana u go deaf ryt? U guys never insult anyone holy people
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
clown, when will u ever say sumtin sensible ?
My previous post makes sense. You didn't answer my question though.
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
all4naija:

My previous post makes sense. You didn't answer my question though.
the average Ghanaian will always be taller than the average Nigerian.
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by kritikali(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
naptu2:
This OP sef! Why didn't you make the story interesting by stating what happened before the fight?

The Nigerian came to the weigh in with a Nigerian flag. The Ghanaian grabbed it from him and was about to throw it on the floor. The Nigerian shouted, "where's my flag?" and rushed at the Ghanaian. He took back the flag before people rushed in to separate them.

In other news, the nigerian unleashed all his vexation on the ghanaian..chai with no remorse.
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
the average Ghanaian will always be taller than the average Nigerian.
Wow! Is that your answer? I can't believe you can go so low to provide insensible answer you accuse me of. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
all4naija:

Wow! Is that your answer? I can't believe you can go so low to provide insensible answer you accuse me of. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
btw who made u a Nigerian? Have u ever visited Nigeria before? Being a product of green card is really bad. U don't know where u belong.
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by kritikali(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
youmour:

That nigga said wheres my bra, lol I die well grin,wallahi tonight beef no go end well tonight...oya food don done where all the Ghana men dem

Me I heard smetin like where is my frag, where is my frag...who take my frag...lmao
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
btw who made u a Nigerian? Have u ever visited Nigeria before? Being a product of green card is really bad. U don't know where u belong.
Oh, please...Those questions are irrelevant. I think we have gone through this before. My father is a Nigerian, I am automatically one and for your information, I have a Nigerian passport. I have visited the country more than twice and I know a lot about it more than you can ever imagine. What more is to say about being a Nigerian more than those?! It is a rhetorical question.

However, You still haven't answered my question properly. The midget nature of Ghanaians is becoming disturbing to me because we might see short buildings like dog kennels springing up in Accra, small vehicles for transportation, etc. We have been helpful in reversing that dwarf gene pool in your country by marrying your people and this is the way you compliment us. grin cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
all4naija:

Oh, please...Those questions are irrelevant. I think we have gone through this before. My father is a Nigerian, I am automatically one and for your information, I have a Nigerian passport. I have visited the country more than twice and I know a lot about it more than you can ever imagine. What more is to say about being a Nigerian more than those?! It is a rhetorical question.

However, You still haven't answered my question properly. The midget nature of Ghanaians is becoming disturbing to me because we might see short buildings like dog kennels springing up in Accra, small vehicles for transportation, etc. We have been helpful in reversing that dwarf gene pool in your country by marrying your people and this is the way you compliment us. grin cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u are showing signs of a person with down syndrome....proof me wrong......say something sensible. Mr green card who ain't a Nigerian. I know ur mum is a dwarf and ur dad is a midget so that automatically makes u a short Chihuahua grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are showing signs of a person with down syndrome....proof me wrong......say something sensible. Mr green card who ain't a Nigerian. I know ur mum is a dwarf and ur dad is a midget so that automatically makes u a short Chihuahua grin cheesy grin
If I am exhibiting the symptoms of down syndrome here then you must be suffering from bipolar condition. Just shut the f**K up and stop acting like a victim of a rabid dog, you i d i o t! I have nothing to prove to you and I know it in my bone that I am a pure Nigerian. Period!

Bwahaha... Hobbit dwarf(you) trying to garner some self confidence by trying to pull me to your level of midget. That can never be nor will it ever be. Hahaha... I am 6.5 ft tall and I am very loud about it. That tells you that my family is made up of tall people. It is so refreshing to know about that. Don't worry we can help by telling Nigerians to marry your people so that your country can have tall gene pool to produce tall human beings.

6 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by nickxtra(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Good for the Ghanaian, if not for anything, but for abusing our flag at their press conference

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by nattty(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
ernesty20:
Lol this guy is loaded with amala cheesy
And fufu
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
i have to see the match...were can i watch it??........
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Ghana must go

and you must shut up!!!....female-idiot.....
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Busolami2015:
are you seeing something am not viewing
your cute kiss
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mbilla:

very yeye boy. Disrespecting our flag. That guy is an illiterate. HE DIDN'T BRING HIS FLAG COS HE HAS NO LEVEL, OUR GUY BROUGHT NAIJA FLAG AND THE EDIOT THREW IT ON THE FLOOR. SHOUTING WHERE IS MY "FRAJ".

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
all4naija:

If I am exhibiting the symptoms of down syndrome here then you must be suffering from bipolar condition. Just shut the f**K up and stop acting like a victim of a rabid dog, you i d i o t! I have nothing to prove to you and I know it in my bone that I am a pure Nigerian. Period!

Bwahaha... Hobbit dwarf(you) trying to garner some self confidence by trying to pull me to your level of midget. That can never be nor will it ever be. Hahaha... I am 6.5 ft tall and I am very loud about it. That tells you that my family is made up of tall people. It is so refreshing to know about that. Don't worry we can help by telling Nigerians to marry your people so that your country can have tall gene pool to produce tall human beings.
hahahaha, mr dwarf who has down syndrome, confused american who is claiming to be nigerian. lost sheep lol.......u can never be 6.5 coz u have a short fuse and thats a sign of being short. mr dwarf. lmao
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, mr dwarf who has down syndrome, confused american who is claiming to be nigerian. lost sheep lol.......u can never be 6.5 coz u have a short fuse and thats a sign of being short. mr dwarf. lmao
I am not suffering from any down syndrome, you twerp! I swear, I am 6.5 ft tall. I am not lying!

2 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
all4naija:

I am not suffering from any down syndrome, you twerp! I swear, I am 6.5 ft tall. I am not lying!
dont get emotional lol, u and i know that u are 5ft3, even with that am being charitable with u. hahahaha short guy short fuse

1 Like

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont get emotional lol, u and i know that u are 5ft3, even with that am being charitable with u. hahahaha short guy short fuse
I am not getting emotional at all. Not very good with telling lies, although, I can joke well. This is not a joke! I am 6.5 ft tall. That would be like the tallest person in the whole of Ghana. That is one of the reasons why I have to visit Ghana and see dwarfs on the streets. You know what I mean! Bwahaha...

3 Likes

Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
all4naija:

I am not getting emotional at all. Not very good with telling lies, although, I can joke well. This is not a joke! I am 6.5 ft tall. That would be like the tallest person in the whole Ghana. That is one of the reasons why I have to visit Ghana and see dwarfs on the streets. You know what I mean! Bwahaha...
lol, the poor dude is delusional, prove u are by providing some pics until then u are a dwarf. oh and btw, what do u know abt naija? nothing ryt? hahahaha
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
what is super eagles stockings doing in a boxing fight
Re: Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, the poor dude is delusional, prove u are by providing some pics until then u are a dwarf. oh and btw, what do u know abt naija? nothing ryt? hahahaha
I said 'I have to visit...' not 'I have visited...' Jeez! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Algeria: AFCON 2015 (1 - 0) ON 23rd January 2015 / It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year / Lucky Omeruo And Wife, Dorsy Chuks Welcome Their 2nd Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.