Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta (1418 Views)

Army In Yauri Thwart Boko Haram Attempted Attack, Kill 5 Terrorists(Graphic) / 26 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed As Army Thwart Attack On IDP Camp In Dikwa / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
I have been busy through out the week,but today i decided to stop by to put a stop to what barcanister wrote against the Igbo nation and also to let the world know the truth and the evil intent to deliberately thwart history.
The internet has grown so big that it now serves as a souce of information, little wonder why researchers run to the internet/google to look for sources/references to back up their findings and claims. Hence i must counter his claims.

I almost conclude that This guy is either misinformed or totally confused with reality on ground .
After reading his latest article titled "NDOKI POEPLE ARE NOT IGBOS" then i concluded that this guy want to be economical with the truth.
The post did not only shows the hatred he has for the Igbo nation but his criminal tendencies to thwart history and by so doing misinforme future generation,hence that thread must not go unanswered.

To set the record strait the NDOKI people of RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. i have an aunt from NDOKI who got married to my uncle, she understand our igbo language more than even me, she bears an igbo name "NGOZI" which means blessing in my native dialect.
In 2007 i traveled to Rivers state Emuoha to be precise and from my findings these people are pure IGBOS answering our native names such as EMENIKE, NGOZI, CHUKWU, UDO etc all EKWERES are IGBOS.
Check their past Governors names such as ODILI and CHiBUIKE AMAECHI.
PLS FOR HEAVEN SAKE STOP OPENING ALL THESE USELESE THREAD BARCANISTER AND CO

I have lived in Edo state, Auchi to be precise for good 14 years, i have lived in the military barracks for years;the only way we can differentiate tribes is by our native name
Where ever i hear Adekunle, Taibatu, Taye, kayende u dont have to tell he is a Yoruba
Just like when i hear TERI i will surely know she is an ijaw
Where ever i hear Ejiro definately i will know he or she is from Urhobo
NOT WHEN U HEAR SOMEONE BEING CALLED CHUKUDI,CHIBUIKE IN WHICH EVERY ONE KNOW KNOWS WHAT CHUKWU STAND FOR (MEANING GOD) U TRY TO DISSOCIATE SUCH A FOLLOW FROM HIS TRIBE.

11 Likes

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by ELTON123(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
The guy na mumu

2 Likes

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by vayne(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Are you listening to these fake lots on NL?
In the real world,its a different ball game alltogether o.
Maybe after a referandum,barcanister will come and tell them how they are not igbos.

2 Likes

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by DIVINE78: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Logise:
I almost conclude that This guy is either mad or confuse;after reading his latest article titled "NDOKI POEPLE ARE NOT IGBOS" then i concluded that this guy must be mentally deranged.
The post did not only shows the hatred this guy has for the Igbo nation but his criminal tendencies to thwart history.

To set the record strait the NDOKI people of RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. i have an aunt from NDOKI who got married to my uncle, she understand our igbo language more than even me, she bears an igbo name "NGOZI" which means blessing in my native dialect.
In 2007 i traveled to Rivers state Emuoha to be precise and from my findings these people are pure IGBOS answering our native names such as EMENIKE, NGOZI, CHUKWU, UDO etc all EKWERES are all IGBOS.
Check their past Governors names such as ODILI and CHUBUIKE AMAICHI.
Are esan people of Edo state Yorubas because they bear Yoruba names? What about Igala people bearing Yoruba names?

6 Likes

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2015

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
DIVINE78:

Are esan people of Edo state Yorubas because they bear Yoruba names? What about Igala people bearing Yoruba names?
...Pls sir I made mention of them understanding my language igbo and i understanding theirs to

2 Likes

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Lordave: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Who the fûck is TonyeBarcanista wey una no go allow person rest for Nairaland cos of am?

For all I care that guy might just be another riff-raff living a miserable life off Nairaland and na im una carry im useless and irrelevant opinion for head like Nwayi Ugba?

I can't believe some Nairalanders actually take Nairaland to this extent. You silly guys should grow some senses and stop taking Nairaland affairs like family issue.

3 Likes

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by tonychristopher: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
DIVINE78:

One of the parameters to know somebody's tribe is first name ..and I have never seen an esan man bearing funke or deji neither have I seen igala man bearing temi or femi ...I wonder why stupidity and clowns are so high here

The name ndoki is even Igbo

People are basically daft

5 Likes

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Leave this guy na. He don talk his own, u don talk ur own- e Neva rish u?

undecided
Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Truckpusher(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Logise:
I almost conclude that This guy is either mad or confuse;after reading his latest article titled "NDOKI POEPLE ARE NOT IGBOS" then i concluded that this guy must be mentally deranged.
The post did not only shows the hatred this guy has for the Igbo nation but his criminal tendencies to thwart history.

In 2007 i traveled to Rivers state Emuoha to be precise and from my findings these people are pure IGBOS answering our native names such as EMENIKE, NGOZI, CHUKWU, UDO etc all EKWERES are all IGBOS.
Check their past Governors names such as ODILI and CHUBUIKE AMAICHI.
You can't even spell the 'Ikwerre' and 'Amaechi' correctly .
Op, go take your drugs and stop constituting a nuisance here.

1 Like

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by martha89: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
DIVINE78:

. Esan don't bear Yoruba names, I think you meant Akoko Edo from Edo state
Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Firefire(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Truckpusher:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by daniska3yaro(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Op,hate him or love him,the guy is smarter than u and more intelligent than u.#word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by basilo101: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
DIVINE78:

So Yorubas in Kwara state are not yorubas because they are in North central?, the OP didnt talk about name alone, he talk about the indigenous language. Right here in Niger state ppl speak hausa and have hausa names, but they have their indigenous dialect which has nothing in relation with hausa and which can not be understood by a typical hausa man from Kano. but in the case of rivers, the igbos there speak indigenous igbo dialact that is well understood by other igbos in SE

2 Likes

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by omenka(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
You guys are reeeeeaaallly getting repetitive and booorrrring.

When do you people get the chance to have a little fun?? Haba!! Morning till night, all week long, you are at each others' throats fighting on the forum.

Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Op leave the guy, he is a dunce...

1 Like

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
DIVINE78:

Do the Esan people speak yoruba as their native language?
Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lordave:
Who the fûck is TonyeBarcanista wey una no go allow person rest for Nairaland cos of am?

For all I care that guy might just be another riff-raff living a miserable life off Nairaland and na im una carry im useless and irrelevant opinion for head like Nwayi Ugba?

I can't believe some Nairalanders actually take Nairaland to this extent. You silly guys should grow some senses and stop taking Nairaland affairs like family issue.
This is internet and if this is not counter some one will google it some day and use it as a claim /source

1 Like

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by hoobs(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Op,hate him or love him,the guy is smarter than u and more intelligent than u.#word.
that guy is no where near intelligent,he is just brilliant,I will give him that,bt not intelligent
If he was intelligent,he wunt say that rubbish
Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
martha89:
. Esan don't bear Yoruba names, I think you meant Akoko Edo from Edo state

Tell them Obhiaha.

1 Like

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Op leave the guy, he is a dunce...
lol

1 Like

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by bugzbunny: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Barcanista is affected by APc virus
Dats why d dude been lying lately...
Who cares abt him or his views anywhere
Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by bugzbunny: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kindly push ur trucks out of here
Mr. English.... U too sabi book.. Ode

1 Like

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by pussyphilia(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lordave:

bro, it is good to respond to such false information being posted on nairaland lest the posters misinform the reading public. Don't underrate the effects such information could have. People from all over the world could read them and rely on them to draw up conclusions.

Imagine one useless Edo guy writing that my own Asaba has ceased to be igbo These peddlers of false information have to be put in check.

1 Like

Re: IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
pussyphilia:
bro, it is good to respond to such false information being posted on nairaland lest the posters misinform the reading public. Don't underrate the effects such information could have. People from all over the world could read them and rely on them to draw up conclusions.

Imagine one useless Edo guy writing that my own Asaba has ceased to be igbo These peddlers of false information have to be put in check.
Good one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The People Congregating Elsewhere Did Not Start Nairaland, Stop Telling Lies / I Don't Believe In Unmoderated Rule Of Law, Prof Itse Sagay Committee Member / Buhari , Dasuki And Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.