Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! (77324 Views)

Adunni Ade And Bolanle Ninalowo Release New Sultry Photos… / Moyo Lawal Stuns In New Sultry Photos / Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by belzabull(f): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2015
Coolabbie:
With that kind of face, you are also criticizing someone.
Wonders will neva end
lwkmd grin I missed the 'pinshure', guess the hating mofo quickly removed her ugly face when she got more than she bargained for

@deewhone, please kindly bring back your profile picture, its very beautiful. bwuahahahahha... gringrin

Next time look before you leap. Fugly girls been hating on pretty, talented and successful babes, when they cant match your brilliance and success, they begin to talk nonsense.

Anyways @sugarhugs, thanks for that response. You just finished the mgbeke with backhand, it was a nice comic relief i went ROTFLMAO gringringrin
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2015
jiggaz:
Queen Nwokoye is really looking soo good these days. She's really beautiful....

Queen who is currently the QUEEN OF NOLLYWOOD & the Busiest Actress in Nigeria is the toast of movie producers, who now book her like 4 months ahead of time. Yes, she is that HOT & BIG in the market!!! Chic is making alotta money these days from her different movie roles and i hear her artiste fee is high too. Well, she merit it, she has now amassed a legion of fans across Africa & in the diaspora. She was mobbed by fans in Durban, South Africa around December last year. Rock on Queen!!! Ada Mbano!!!!
OP, there's nothing special about this chick. Some chicks here on Nairaland are much prettier than her.

She's just a normal girl with cute face only.
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by belzabull(f): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2015
bwuahahahaha...everybody asking why she removed the pinshure grin please anyone saved it? you can post it grin

Hope she doesnt deactivate her nairaland account as well

deewhone we are missing your pinshure, please upload back for our viewing pleasure grin Next time no carry overload...yeye dey smell gringrin

Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2015
girls live post come dey bitch fight lol grin
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by IYANGBALI: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2015
why she come get body odour now?abeg make she try to dey use roll on and body spray
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by aprilwise(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2015
My girlfriend fine pass her
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Alao96(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
phlamesG:
Damn undecided why she black in one picture and yellow in the other?

Nna i tire ooo
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
belzabull:
lwkmd grin I missed the 'pinshure', guess the hating mofo quickly removed her ugly face when she got more than she bargained for

@deewhone, please kindly bring back your profile picture, its very beautiful. bwuahahahahha... gringrin

Next time look before you leap. Fugly girls been hating on pretty, talented and successful babes, when they cant match your brilliance and success, they begin to talk nonsense.

Anyways @sugarhugs, thanks for that response. You just finished the mgbeke with backhand, it was a nice comic relief i went ROTFLMAO gringringrin

Lolzz

Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
gradeA:

Chai, why did I come late na?? she has removed it.

Abeg what does it look like grin

Lol she looked like a swine mehn u should have since you would have been on floor lmfao
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
sexysensation:

She's not natural at all.... Very proud. Wen dey came to shoot movie in my sch bak den, she didnt snap with students... Mtcheew

eyah... maybe she never chop that day grin
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by danizy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
yeah....she only stars in films produced and directed by an IGBO.
tribal idiot plz comment wisely..wetin com bring weda na igbo movie produced or yoruba 4 here?
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Tobium1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
I'm only concerned about her boobs
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by SFSNIPER(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Did you look at your pic before uploading? LoL.
She has deleted it o....please post it if u saved it.
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
N2mira:

this must be the boyfreind.
this must be the boyfriend
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
SFSNIPER:

She has deleted it o....please post it if u saved it.

I didn't o my dear, that kinda pix will wipe my phone's memory.
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by SFSNIPER(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sugarhugs:

I didn't o my dear, that kinda pix will wipe my phone's memory.
Choi....dat gal must be pathetically and dangerously ugly.

Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by justmenoni: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
No mind them,person wey no sabi act...funke wey be yoruba sef can interprete igbo roles more than this woman...Op how is she the Queen of Nollywood does it mean she is a better actress than nse ikpi, genevieve, davor,mercy Johnson etc

Op must sure be high on ogbomosho's weed.

quote author=deewhone post=39557679]Did I hear u say queen of nollywood? Kkk I get it, she'z d queen of nollyshitwood. U said she'z getting busy these days, sure na, she paid her dues[/quote]
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by fortunechy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
she's trying
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by andyanders: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Those lips will be way too good for mouth action.
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Moneyyy: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Did you look at your pic before uploading? LoL.
iWas lookinq to see that girl's pic as you said but was dissappointed she took it down asap
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
DonaldGenes:

iWas lookinq to see that girl's pic as you said but was dissappointed she took it down asap

Lol no mind that ugly girl hating#
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by rabbuy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
deewhone:
Did I hear u say queen of nollywood? Kkk I get it, she'z d queen of nollyshitwood. U said she'z getting busy these days, sure na, she paid her dues
smart girl... All those Hot movie producers. See fresh fish..... Willing and cheerful to give
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by ghanamaican: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
By nigerian standard........yes she is beautiful
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by darea18: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
How that one take put chicken on top my food
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by deewhone(f): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2015
justmenoni:
No mind them,person wey no sabi act...funke wey be yoruba sef can interprete igbo roles more than this woman...Op how is she the Queen of Nollywood does it mean she is a better actress than nse ikpi, genevieve, davor,mercy Johnson etc

Op must sure be high on ogbomosho's weed.

quote author=deewhone post=39557679]Did I hear u say queen of nollywood? Kkk I get it, she'z d queen of nollyshitwood. U said she'z getting busy these days, sure na, she paid her dues
Exactly ma mind bro, 4got 2 expantiate b4 submitting.

Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
kimberly222:
this must be the boyfriend
this must be the husband
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
N2mira:

this must be the husband
this must be d husband
Re: Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 16, 2016
She's a beautiful girl, I love her complexion. smiley

Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video)