Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Me And Mine Dwell In The Secret Place Of The Most High, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Me And Mine Dwell In The Secret Place Of The Most High, (438 Views)

The Secret Of Ovulation Women Don't Know {pics}. / The Secret To Better Sexual Life / Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And Mine Dwell In The Secret Place Of The Most High, by itstpia99: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
and abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

when you fight me or mine, you fight God.
Re: Me And Mine Dwell In The Secret Place Of The Most High, by itstpia99: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
gba be!
Re: Me And Mine Dwell In The Secret Place Of The Most High, by krissy213(f): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Issokay
Re: Me And Mine Dwell In The Secret Place Of The Most High, by sisisioge: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
...and we abide under the shadows of the almighty God. Baakeria.

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders / How To Maintain Religious Commitment And Family, Friendship Relationships / Be Inspiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.