Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work (1697 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by capip120(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2016
It is with anguish that I write this. This morning I came to my place if work to witness one hell of a crowd. At first, I thought maybe an accident has just occurred but the rate at which people where wailing both women and
children was unctrollable. There were tears and curses.
I decided to probe further and right there, I saw the highest level of inhumane disposition, an ireedemmable act that is supposed to be amongst sins unforgivable. Right there was the corpse of this young child who God knows didn't do anything to be treated this way. Who didn't deserve what happened to him in this shitty world. His only sin was been berth into this callous world.
I mean what could have prompted the mother to do this? She couldn't seek for a nearby bush where she could dig and bury this baby? If she didn't want the baby why bring him into this world in the first place?
My eyes are filled with tears, emotion and disdain.
Please join me mother's and fathers in the house to pray for the life of this little child and also pray that the perpetrator of this foolish act shall continue to suffer from unquantomable affliction. Amen, Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by capip120(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
God punish them

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by jmichlins(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2016
what happened to contraceptives since one can't stop having s$x. At times it seems that no matter how we condemn abortion it's better to inhuman treatment to this baby. God please bless my doctor's wife that seeks pregnancy for about nine years and my two aunts who seek the fruit of the womb. Life isn't fair at all. LALASTICALA COME 4 DINNER

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by opeaceo: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Why would a woman carry a child for nine months, give birth and feel the right thing to do is to throw away the child?? We have too many murderers in our society.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by capip120(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2016
jmichlins:
what happened to contraceptives since one can't stop having s$x. At times it seems that no matter how we condemn abortion it's better to inhuman treatment to this baby. God please bless my doctor's wife that seeks pregnancy for about nine years and my two aunts who seek the fruit of the womb. Life isn't fair at all
The Bastard that did this thought he got a burden lifted off his/her neck but ended up incuring more wrath.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by capip120(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2016
The police have just arrived the scene to take the carcass to a proper destination.
This is live reporting.
NB: This happened in front of a police station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by jmichlins(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2016
capip120:

The Bastard that did this thought he got a burden lifted off his/her neck but ended up incuring more wrath.
that person will see his or her ear without mirror
Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by TheArchangel(f): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
That baby was either a stillborn or died after a brief illness. So rather than take the child to their town or village or even to a cemetery to bury, dumping it in a canal, gutter and ,bush seems to be a more viable but wicked and inhumane options for them.

We Nigerians have no respect for the living talk more of the dead. It was even placed in a bagco bag as its coffin.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by jashar(f): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2016
I still don't understand how anyone can carry a child for 9mths and dump it somewhere. I just don't gerrit...
Even if the lil one was a stillborn or died after birth, couldn't they have the decency to do a proper burial?

Judgement day would be harder than Econometrics... angry, humans are so wicked_ wish I came to the world as water dispenser or teacup sef.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by adren(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2016
capip120:
It is with anguish that I write this. This morning I came to my place if work to witness one hell of a crowd. At first, I thought maybe an accident has just occurred but the rate at which people where wailing both women and children was unctrollable. There were tears and curses.
I decided to probe further and right there I saw this highest level of inhumane disposition an ireedemmable act that is supposed to be amongst since unforgivable. Right there was the corpse of this young child who God knows didn't do anything to be treated this way. Who didn't deserve what happened to him in this shitty world. His only sin was been berth into this callous world.
I mean what could have prompted the mother to do this? She couldn't seek for a nearby bush where she could dig and bury this baby? If she didn't want the baby why bring her into this world in the first place?
My eyes are filled with tears, emotion and disdain.
Please join me mother's and fathers in the house to pray for the life of this little child and also pray that the perpetrator of this foolish act shall continue to suffer from unquantomable affliction. Amen, Amen and Amen.

this is what girls get after spreading their legs because of gala and coke..

@OP, iffa hear say you dey sad ehn...

not even the "pictures or addonbilivit" stunts should push you hard in snapping this ugly photos..

how person go dey waste wetin linda ikeji dey pray for??

life is not fair
Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by yinkeys(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I still don't understand how anyone can carry a child for 9mths and dump it somewhere. I just don't gerrit...
Even if the lil one was a stillborn or died after birth, couldn't they have the decency to do a proper burial?

Judgement day would be harder than Econometrics... angry, humans are so wicked_ wish I came to the world as water dispenser or teacup sef.
grin Water dispenser
Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by adren(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

no need to worry my dear..

you are already in this world as a intimacy gadget..

so.. mission accomplished!!
Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by yinkeys(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2016
grin
adren:

no need to worry my dear..

you are already in this world as a intimacy gadget..

so.. mission accomplished!!
Intimacy gadget
Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by pyyxxaro: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Some de find

Some de throway

Life is Crazy

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by luciouscookie: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Poor child! When we have people searching and praying for the fruit of womb.
Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by byvan03: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
I ask again, where are the fathers of these babies?

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by FTBOY: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
God will surely punish the useless, bastard girl that did this...
punish her future and her past
punish her with sickness and plagues
she will the most painful death ever, but not before enduring years of godly wrath!
God will also punish whoever assisted her in carrying out this thoughtlessly harsh inhuman act
......and punish who would support or fail to condemn her

[size=58pt]AMEN!!![/size]
Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by Arsenate(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
When they fuucckk around and people caution them they tell you to mind your business. I always find that statement disgusting. I truly believe that somehow everyone's business is everyone's business. Somehow our actions affect the society; Negatively or positively. We should always endeavor to call out others wrong.
What am I even saying undecided
Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by MartineeVIP(f): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
God of mercy pls do have mercy on us, I wonder what this world is turning into. Imagine this innocent baby thrown away and millions are looking for just a child were some are throwing theirs away.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by freshvine(f): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dominique,
Another man has done the inevitable again.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by Pidggin(f): 2:03am On Feb 25, 2016
The era of baby mamas has arrived.. Men dey chop clean mouth steady

I blame both the father and mother of this child for his/her faith. May this angel be chilling in heaven from now on.
Re: Pics Of A Dead Child Dumped In Refuse Dump In My Place Of Work by dominique(f): 4:41am On Feb 25, 2016
May God punish whoever did this.

freshvine:
Dominique,

Another man has done the inevitable again.

I suppose you were there to witness or you viewed the CCTV footage since you say it's a man. It could have been anybody male or female. Who am I to accuse one paeticular when I don't know what led to an unfortunate event? Did she have the baby by herself? Was she the only one that had access to the infant? You will be shocked when you hear the real back stories behind some of these cases. The way you folks rush to conclude on something you have little fact on is so darn irritating. Stop being shallow-minded and think outside the box.

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Blind Couple Married For 20 Years, But Have Never Seen Each Other / If He Was Your Son, What Name Would You Call Him? (Photo) / The Sad Story Of A Young School Girl. African Parents Need Learn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.