Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? (1037 Views)

How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting / How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone / Android Backup - Backup Android Phone Files To Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Joel3(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am talking of the os and recovery it. I want to backup the os on memory card and restore later. need help from guru step by step. device is innjoo t1
Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
First of all, go down low... Lol... OK is your phone rooted?
Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Joel3(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
udemzy101:
First of all, go down low... Lol... OK is your phone rooted?
yes. already rooted
Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Joel3:
yes. already rooted
OK download Mobile uncle tools and rom Manger on play store, then search for your phone cwm recovery online... Or search for it on Nairaland, I'm sure there will be a link to download it...

1 Like

Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Joel3(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2015
udemzy101:
OK download Mobile uncle tools and rom Manger on play store, then search for your phone cwm recovery online... Or search for it on Nairaland, I'm sure there will be a link to download it...

please kindly view this link. its a list of innjoo stock ROM. https://forum..com/thread-1242.html I don't understand what they are and how to use them
Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Joel3:

please kindly view this link. its a list of innjoo stock ROM. https://forum..com/thread-1242.html I don't understand what they are and how to use them

Since you want to back up your stock Rom, u don't need stock Rom.... Don't download any stock Rom... Search for your phone cwm recovery image online if there is any, then download those apps I told u to download..
Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2015
The link is giving me error..
Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Joel3(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
udemzy101:

Since you want to back up your stock Rom, u don't need stock Rom.... Don't download any stock Rom... Search for your phone cwm recovery image online if there is any, then download those apps I told u to download..
already I have mtk engineering. and just download ROM manager clockworkmod I can't find any image online.
Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Joel3:
already I have mtk engineering. and just download ROM manager clockworkmod I can't find any image only.

Hmmm.... If you have a pc you can create cwm recovery or twrp recovery for your phone... Just Google how to create it...
Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Joel3(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
udemzy101:

Hmmm.... If you have a pc you can create cwm recovery or twrp recovery for your phone... Just Google how to create it...
my laptop hard drive crash and not planning to fix it. no other way out?
Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Joel3:
my laptop hard drive crash and not planning to fix it. no other way out?

Yeah... Since your phone cwm recovery is not online...
Re: Plz Step By Step On How To Backup Android Os And Restore? by bobo65(m): 5:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Root Ur phone

Download "online nandroid backup"

Dahs all

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Lumia 950 And Lumia 950 XL Launches On Monday / Do You Like The OUKITEL K10000 Smartphone With 10000mah Battery? / How To Turn Your Old Smartphones To CCTV Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.