Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? (829 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / - / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by NaijaOptimist: 5:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Is it really right for spouse to spy over eachother?
As in keeping track of his movement, spy over his/her converstions, search his/her wallets, phones, cloths, bags and the likes?

One, I think it potrays lack of trust and might even break the relationship.

I also think it may lead to disappointment and being heart broken, and if care is not taken might lead to abuse or crime.

Really, is it the right thing to do?
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by marshalcarter: 5:24am On Nov 01, 2015
Meanwhile...happy new month to all Nlanders cheesy...both gud nd bad cheesy...bookers association cheesy..vaseline crew cheesy...crazy ones cheesy dumb ones cheesy quote ones cheesy and all ones cheesy Wish you the best in life wink ....love y'all cheesy ...love Nland cheesy ...love boda seun cheesy and happy sunday grin and happy new week cheesy and happy new day sef grin and happy new.....new wat again sef Wareva...just happy new everytin grin ...and dose celebrating dier byday WULLNP cheesy ...apy byday 2 ..

And apy new me 2 grin
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:25am On Nov 01, 2015
When you spy, you will see what you never bargained for and die when you should be living.

Eni to wa iwakuwa, oju re a ri irikuri.

If you can trust him or her, get another person you may trust
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by ademega(m): 5:39am On Nov 01, 2015
that is the best way to hypertension.
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by trendphemmy(m): 5:42am On Nov 01, 2015
no sanity in the land
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by deeprof123: 6:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Every potential wife and wife na CID and FBI join.

#fastwaytograve
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by eleko1: 6:07am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy Sunday Y'all. His Grace is sufficient for all.Pls help ur daughter suffering from respiratory tract infection.She need MONEY to undergo surgery.No amount is too small.Send Ur offering of LOVE to AYOLIGHT UBA account name/num. OGUNRUKU MERCY ITUNU. 2056071186. Pls save a soul embarassed
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by osaslord500(m): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2015
It depends
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by ifyalways(f): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2015
I don't think it's right or wrong, whatever works for you.

Personally, no time abeg. After the spying what next?
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by feldido(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2015
It depends on the situation, I can spy just to confirm my suspicion. But it isn't healthy if you can't handle the consequences.
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by JudgementHammer: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2015
The word spy makes it wrong. Well I don't know for others but for me, my fiancee or wife would have free access to my phone always including my kids. Yes let them play games and even use my airtime once in a while. Them dey enjoy their daddy ni. As far as God dey provide for me. And me too would have access to my wife's phone and can pick her calls when she's not around or busy.
I don't pray for a relationship without trust.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by EfemenaXY: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Is it really right for spouse to spy over eachother?
As in keeping track of his movement, spy over his/her converstions, search his/her wallets, phones, cloths, bags and the likes?

One, I think it potrays lack of trust and might even break the relationship.

I also think it may lead to disappointment and being heart broken, and if care is not taken might lead to abuse or crime.

Really, is it the right thing to do?

What ever makes the spying spouse sleep well at night. So why complain? undecided undecided
Re: Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? by chii8(f): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Spy ke?spy on spouse n die young.

(1) (Reply)

He / Boy Or Girl Child, Which One Will You Go For? / Who Say You Cant Get A Family If You Have Money?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.