Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) (39936 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by victorazy(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2015
ayusco85:
Na who the prediction Don help if u can't avert it before it happens then it's needless. #JustSaying

"Problem shared is half solved"

Use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ZUBY77(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2015
.. And God said "Hey TB Joshua my guy, I will pull down a Russian airplane with 224 Passengers soon. It won't be between Russia and Ukraine, this time, it will be in a neighbouring region. Go to your church and announce it, just don't tell them when and where because I haven't fixed the date yet".

However his paddy friend God didn't tell him about his collapsed house that killed over 100 people.

.. .... ..

But let us analyse plane crashes...
There is no way a Russian plane won't crash between now and another five years.
It's almost inevitable.

This things happen all the time.

If a plane didn't crash, is there anything we are going to do to TB Joshua?

If this man wants to play with us, let him gives us dates and coordinates of when and where the plane will crash.
At least his friend in the sky apparently know all that.

Please let Buhari jail this man that is enslaving more Africans. Release Nnamdi Kanu who is fighting for the freedom of his people.

Why is Africa going in reverse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by victorazy(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2015
Ate247:
some prophecy can't b averted. N if it was prayed for n den averted same ppl would come here n say its was a fake prophecy.

Mugu on the microphone grin
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Junior66(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2015
shiinihost:
and you couldn't pray to avert it?

why does this man always take glory in bad things?

lalasticlala come and see your pastor.
if he prayed and it was averted, what then makes it a prophecy? What makes a prophecy is the ability of the predicted events to come to pass. BTW, i have never heard people complain about other "prophecies of doom" in the bible that came to pass. Why didnt you guys call Noah in the bible a prophet of doom?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2015
So he thinks it's a thing of joy or praise that his disaster prediction happened. What is happening to our so called pastors? What does he intend to achieve?

Nawa o SMH
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by eakenbor: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2015
I never knew that Egypt is in the same region as Ukraine and Russia. Stupid prophecy for stupid people.

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Majikals(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Mr Joshua should just shut up if he has nothing useful to say. People are grieving over their dead n he's trying to score cheap religious score with one nonsense "I predicted it" statement... Am a Christian but many African Christians are too foolish, sorry but it's just d truth

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Your logic is flawed. What if the crash was planned due to man's wickedness and not God's wiil ?

ValerianSteel:
If going by the logic of how the Bible taught me about God's will it means that T.B Joshua's vision are inevitable when God shows him undecided

God simply shows him his awesome will,that is downing a jet of 224 people that can't be redeemed by prayer at the moment he shows his prophet.

I'll never seem to understand this perfect will of God.It is beyond the realms of this world cause that perfect will obviously includes the injustice that many face worldwide,ISIS killing thousands is also God's will and this will is perfect.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by 989900: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Using probability, frequency, and happenstance, anyone can predict such.

It's like predicting a fatal or near fatal accident on one of our highways to a popularly known individual between now and end of December-- hell, you can even indicate sex, and vehicle type : say SUV to make it more real -- it already has a relatively average probability of happening.

And if it does not, it just fades away, or you claim you prayed to avert it: head you win; tail you still win! cheesy

I'd like him to be more precise.

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Dongoldnnamdi(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2015
Me tire ooooo, na so so so bad bad tin u de always predict. God forbid. U predicted it and u couldn't pray to avert it. God is watching u oo prophet
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
You are simply an unrepentant bigot.You care to argumentatively counter my postilations with facts from the bible.

You turn to cheap insults when you have nothing productive to say.

Will bible return ur common sense
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2015
Ithee:

You forgot your senses in October. Hurrah!!! Its November

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2015
You tb Joshua fans are sick.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Majikals(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Junior66:
if he prayed and it was averted, what then makes it a prophecy? What makes a prophecy is the ability of the predicted events to come to pass. BTW, i have never heard people complain about other "prophecies of doom" in the bible that came to pass. Why didnt you guys call Noah in the bible a prophet of doom?
Chairman, read your Bible well.... Isaiah prophesied to Hezekiah that he would die but that prophecy was changed in minutes... Prophecy is a prediction not certainty...

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by mbulela: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2015
D man needs geography lessons.
Does he have a clue where the plane crashed?

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by andyanders: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Ate247:
some prophecy can't b averted. N if it was prayed for n den averted same ppl would come here n say its was a fake prophecy.

Exactly. There is nothing you can do to please people.

If he ask the world to join him to pray against such incidence, you people will not join to pray. Prophecy is to enable us pray against such act. We must come together to pray and since people will not pray, when it happens, they will start calling him names that he only see bad things.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Whizpeter(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Shebi I said it that this man is a joke... I once made a post about him, here it is... https://www.nairaland.com/2239842/opinion-pastor-t-b-joshua

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by lastpage: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua has released another controversial YouTube clip, claiming he predicted the tragic Russian plane crash in Egypt well over one year ago.

On Sunday 31st August 2014, the cleric, who is famed for his alleged ability to foretell the future, warned of an impending plane crash involving Russia.

"It will not be between Ukraine and Russia this time but a close region, a neighbouring
region," he stated, warning passenger planes to be careful of the routes they take over such volatile areas. I am seeing a full load of passengers crash again," he declared.

On Saturday 31st October 2015, a Russian jet tragically crashed while flying across the Sinai peninsula in Egypt en-route to St Petersburg, killing all 224 on board.

"We pray for all those involved in this tragic incident, that God would comfort and strengthen them in this difficult time," the clip on the YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’ concluded.

Watch the video below and let's know what you think about that.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/i-predicted-crash-of-russian-plane-tb.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7PFiT5yXo

lalasticlala

T.B JOSHUA is a Bloody LIAR!

Russia is flying sorties, at times up to 80 in a single day, for the last four weeks, in Syria.
Even a fool can understand that it is only a matter of time before an air accident happens.

Syria is close enough to be called "nearby"!

Why did this "after-thought" dreamer not tell us the name of the airline ... abi his vision was suffering cataract that time?

Always looking for cheap popularity from his "Muguns".

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2015
If christianity wasn't a blinding veil, these quackery pastors won't have the valor to play with the gullible minds of their congregation anytime they feel the need to.

so he could predict happenings of external affairs, but couldn't halsen the disasters that would take place in his own country?. ..at least he should have been able to see where Boko Haram recruits plant their C4s & nitros. . ..
this guy is comedy central ...same with whoever takes him serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by nosiebaba(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2015
mylifemyrules:
He has come again

Y do he always comes out nd say he predicted d tragedy after it happened?

Y can't he pray against such tragedy?

I don't think i have ever heard him predict anything good

God will surely help us
Why can't you you youuuu pray
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Junior66(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2015
Majikals:

Chairman, read your Bible well.... Isaiah prophesied to Hezekiah that he would die but that prophecy was changed in minutes... Prophecy is a prediction not certainty...
Bros, read your new testament well. Jesus Christ prophecied that Peter will deny him three (3) times. Was that prophecy averted? Going by your logic even God can be called a prophet of doom for all his prophecies of destruction in the old testament which all came to pass.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by mbulela: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
If going by the logic of how the Bible taught me about God's will it means that T.B Joshua's vision are inevitable when God shows him undecided

God simply shows him his awesome will,that is downing a jet of 224 people that can't be redeemed by prayer at the moment he shows his prophet.

I'll never seem to understand this perfect will of God.It is beyond the realms of this world cause that perfect will obviously includes the injustice that many face worldwide,ISIS killing thousands is also God's will and this will is perfect.
Dude, God's will does not contain evil of any sort.
The world is a world zone and not everything that happens in it is sanctioned by God. Sovereignty of God covers the end of the war not the minute details of the battles.
The perfect will of God does not cover evil of any sort. He is full of light and not darkness at all. No act of His involves stealing, killing or destroying.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Your logic is flawed. What if the crash was planned due to man's wickedness and not God's wiil ?

Man's wickedness is known by the all sufficient,omnipotent,omniscient God right.He knows the beginning and the end.

A loving God allows the wickedness of some people(ISIS) allegedly shoot down a plane of 224 innocent souls.All these is in is supreme will,the perfect will of God.

No act on earth is not God's will,if he knows it all,surely he can stop it,but he chooses not to.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Franzinni: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2015
Pridict your building collapse you no fit, Na another country own you see chai.... Are we still buying this bull?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Will bible return ur common sense
You don't possess one yourself,you probably should get some of that common sense yourself.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2015
bruno419:
lmao
oya clap for yourself..

na so so bad thing una go dey predict
Because he practices witchcraft,and uncanny art of satanic sorcery.
He will be rejected by Jesus Christ, and be smitten by the sword in his hand with others charlatans like him.
Mathew chapter 7vs 21-23
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Amebo123: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2015
This man can see O. Over a year into the future.

31-08-2014 to 31-10-2015

My Prediction is there will be a major car crash at the 3rd mainland bridge (if e like make it take 3 yrs e must happen)
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Junior66(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2015
mbulela:

The world is a world zone and not everything that happens in it is sanctioned by God. Sovereignty of God covers the end of the war not the minute details of the battles.
The perfect will of God does not cover evil of any sort. He is full of light and not darkness at all. No act of His involves stealing, killing or destroying.
are u talking about the same God of the old testament? The God that punished the children of Israel so many times? The God that destroyed Sodom and Gomorah, the one who created hell? The God that is revealed in the old testament? Better start reading your bible for yourself and listen less to your pastor who chooses passages that suit his sermon. Our God is a mysterious one. No matter what we may say as Christians, the God that most modern Christians are not proud of because of the Old Testament is still the God of the New Testament. My brother, nothing happens that God did not sanction.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by momahnany(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2015
but u failed to predict the collapse of ur church. mtwwwww

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Majikals(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Junior66:
Bros, read your new testament well. Jesus Christ prophecied that Peter will deny him three (3) times. Was that prophecy averted? Going by your logic even God can be called a prophet of doom for all his prophecies of destruction in the old testament which all came to pass.
Luke 22:31,Jesus predicted that Satan wanted using Peter n drifting him totally off the gospel but Jesus also emphasized that that won't be again because He had prayed for him... When Jesus said Peter would deny Jesus, it was cos Peter was boastful n didn't pray about it but believed in himself that he could even die with Jesus at that point... Read your Bible Bros, understand it well
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2015
mbulela:

Really you tell yourself this and it makes you feel good.

Last I checked the same bible says he brings both good and evil.According to the same bible every act is sanctioned by God,cause he knows about it all,he is the alpha and omega remember.

Don't make excuses for God,we may as well question him one day if we meet him.Cause God chooses not to stop the destruction of innocent souls or rescue the oppressed despite being the all knowing God.Maybe they are sinners damned for eternal destruction but the same bible says he is a loving father and would bring his children to an expected end.

According of the bible,nothing on earth escapes his notice,he lives forever remember,has has seen thousands of years from now and has been from the very beginning.Its all in his perfect will what any human faces on earth,the will is so perfect he chooses not to stop acts of wickedness and evil against certain people.

Again according to the bible,his ways are beyond man's comprehension right.We truely don't understand how he does his things.Such an intriguing and captivating nature he has.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by HrmOlolade(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2015
Why didn't he released the prophecy video before the occurrence. 419 buruku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.