Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,235 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Genevieve Nnaji: "Why I Am Still Single" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji: "Why I Am Still Single" (533 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji: "Why I Am Still Single" by justicej1(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2015
Despite probably being the most popular name in Nollywood, screen goddess Genevieve Nnaji, is yet to find a man to call her own. One name that has been linked to the pretty actress is that of the self acclaimed ‘Koko master’, D’Banj. The Imo State-born screen diva is a single-mother who revealed in an interview that she is still single because she is afraid of divorce. “If I get married, I really want to stay married and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you have found your soul-mate because you will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive,” she said.
cc ijebabe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "Why I Am Still Single" by youngsky: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2015
follow www.twitter.com/iam_starcute to get followed back

(1) (Reply)

Never Seen Photos From Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin's Big Wedding Celebration / Ebeano Supermarket Located In Lekki Phase 1 Is Currently On Fire / Brymo Releases Intl Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.