Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,234 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) (46255 Views)

Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos / Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by SUBWAY101(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2015
mrjangaweed:

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea

meaning may madness blind your mother forever cheesy

Lalasticlala, Seun. RULE 2 again.
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by yahya03: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2015
This incident happened a few days ago, while are you reporting it as if it happened this morning?
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by Femich18(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Your father
Lol....Wt happened 2 Your father
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by spinoff: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2015
anonimi:
That is what 16 plus years of progreTHIEF administration of the state by Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode has turned the state into.
Grinding POVERTY all over since all the money that should be used to:

- educate ALL our children
- provide tap water
- build, staff & equip health clinics and general hospitals
- build & maintain good roads
- etc

that will create EMPLOYMENT
has been stolen by the CROOKS are very smart at PRETENDING to their gullible fellow residents of the state of excellence. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2973003_2972908img8889033575920jpegjpeg9806bd2153518397a591fad28c8bce09_jpeg2e10389c92476096a700ac3ee30d28e1

2 Likes

Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by chax100(f): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2015
otiigba1:
what!? God protect them? For being ignorant? Am sure there is other ways they could have put food on their table.

And God has already giving them brains all they got do do is USE IT!!

We are all humans, there is a possibility that we go astray at certain times in our lives due to circumstances. You wouldn't understand people situations. If you have not been on the streets, you wouldn't know much that is on the streets, some streets are hell, some people just want a situation that could make or break their life, just to earn a meal, some have resigned to fate, and expecting the unexpected. I know our God is a loving Father, all I pray is to give them a second chance, spare their lives, not many people are opportuned to be born with a silver spoon, some are not even are privileged to have basic education and food on their tables. But, believe me, their story shall change someday and the glory of God shall be revealed. Happy Sunday.
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2015
mrjangaweed:

shame on your Hopless bastard mother because he failed to breast feed you thereby making you to inhale the oozing bad body odour of Buhari.
illiterate bastard body language analyser

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

It is she not he, hopeless not hopless...I guess you are an Igbo guy, you are a shameless swine...
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by Jabioro: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2015
anonimi:
That is what 16 plus years of progreTHIEF administration of the state by Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode has turned the state into.

- provide tap water
- etc

has been stolen by the CROOKS are very smart at PRETENDING to their gullible fellow residents of the state of excellence. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2973003_2972908img8889033575920jpegjpeg9806bd2153518397a591fad28c8bce09_jpeg2e10389c92476096a700ac3ee30d28e1
You don't know what you're sayin nor writng about,this a federal road in Ogun state,,what concerned Tinubu/Fashola in this mattes,please check urself with wailes group,l can see a derivated brain in u.
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by enilowo(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2015
anonimi:

- provide tap water
- etc

You are a fool. So you don't know that place is in Ogun state and more so it's federal road that PDP never repaired but stole the money
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2015
commitcrime:
All I see is potential suyas

Guy you harsh. grin grin
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by Nwunuken(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Just imagine the looming disaster!

These people were spotted this morning scooping fuel from a fallen tanker on Lagos-Ibadan expressway opposite Nasfat.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/unbelievable-photo-of-people-scooping.html
we fail to learn from previous mistake.this danger looming.
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by buchilino(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2015
D LEVEL OF MADNESS IN DIS COUNTRY, WEN IT HAPPENS NOW SOME WILL START CALL D DEVIL OR SAYING RIP
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by seuneniola(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2015
It's not fuel they are scooping. It's vegetable oil.
I actually came down from my car wen I passed there this morning.

quote author=FlirtyKaren post=39570268]Just imagine the looming disaster!

These people were spotted this morning scooping fuel from a fallen tanker on Lagos-Ibadan expressway opposite Nasfat.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/unbelievable-photo-of-people-scooping.html[/quote]
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by Revolva(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Just a strike of heat and they will be roasted BBQ....see wat poverty has brought to dis nation....
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2015
chax100:

We are all humans, there is a possibility that we go astray at certain times in our lives due to circumstances. You wouldn't understand people situations. If you have not been on the streets, you wouldn't know much that is on the streets, some streets are hell, some people just want a situation that could make or break their life, just to earn a meal, some have resigned to fate, and expecting the unexpected. I know our God is a loving Father, all I pray is to give them a second chance, spare their lives, not many people are opportuned to be born with a silver spoon, some are not even are privileged to have basic education and food on their tables. But, believe me, their story shall change someday and the glory of God shall be revealed. Happy Sunday.
ok, if you say so, God must be heartless ,partial perhaps even uncaring for letting them risk their lives in this manner, in fact i wonder what sort of God would let people live like this, unless he has already provided them with some thing they refuse to recognise due ignorance,to make use of to help their lives.(put food on their table) as you keep mentioning.

NB: this people do not look hungry or homeless to me.
they are just GREEDY!
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by anytexy: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2015
xmich:
Nigeria is a mess,apart from those people scooping fuel, that road is supposed to be closed for now because once that fuel catches those vehicles Plying the road are not safe.
You stole these from my mind. Lol. seconded.
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by Lobolintin(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2015
They should come and ask of abule egba saga ..their eye go see wine .. If just small stoneignite spark now. ..

Una go say nah GEJ and bumbum body language
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2015
see vickyrotex tying wrapper to scoop fuel,single jeans trouser she no get to wear go do dat kind operation na dat her tear wrapper she tie go.. Shameless village girl from awka
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by datigbogirl: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2015
I doubt if I'll ever live in Lagos anymore oh...with all d present nonsense going on there....imagjne those cars in d goslow sef....na so all of them go just roast like Turkey....chai!

Nowhere is safe in Lagos sef, not even the VGC & Ajah sef cos armed robber go finish you for there...na only Banana Island safe pass now oh...men make I go buy Land for Ibadan jejely jarey...
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2015
valdes00:
what's the similarity BTW people scooping fuel n motorists plying that road..... they all will roast if an explosion occurs.... Happy new months NLders, this month will be a month of favour, upliftment, breakthrough, goodluck n blessing for we n our family... it won't b a month of sickness, death, trouble, wahala .... This i pray.... AMEN
Bros BTW means By The Way and not Between. You made an error thinking it was between.
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by persius555(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2015
This is pure ignorance and greed, not poverty.
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by roob: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2015
damton:
A dog that would be lost wouldn't heed to the whistle of the hunter.

How many times have warning been passed as regards to this unwholesome dangerous act.

Great 'poor-verty' indicator....smh

only God can save Nigeria now...
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by k1centy: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2015
What makes it unbelievable bayii?
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Those folks don't cherish deir lives one bit.... A naughty Grasshopper will always end up in d belly of a Chicken
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by fortune1968: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
bastards
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by MrOmoyemi: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Seriously, its groundnut oil, not a fuel, i saw it with my korokoro eyes 2day. Am not joking. Wailers next!!!
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by ismyheal75: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Even the person who took this picture has toyed with his life even if it is for 2 minutes.
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Just imagine the looming disaster!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/unbelievable-photo-of-people-scooping.html
op talk tru, that must be diesel not petrol, if na petrol,even op for don roast by now, fumes coming out from the exhust of those passing car must have ignited fire long before sefie. Abi op?
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
xmich:
Nigeria is a mess,apart from those people scooping fuel, that road is supposed to be closed for now because once that fuel catches those vehicles Plying the road are not safe.
that's not petrol,that must be diesel trust me,if it is petrol! The news now is death toll is 576 as at the time of filling this report.
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by mikolo80: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Tbillz:
Fighting corruption, suppression of insurgence, infrastructure development, good governance, credible election and the watchword "change" will be an illusion until poverty rate is drastically reduced to the reasonable level. APC, PDP, CPC, HIV, SSS, DPO among other are not Nigeria's problem.
Who Will bell the cat?
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by johncreek: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Could this be Nigeria
Re: People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
anonimi:

- provide tap water
- etc

Am not blaiming you but the OP, The last time i check Ibafo is not located in Lagos but in Ogun State.. Mind you Lagos State start from Berger bus stop.. So be enlightened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Reacts To The Death Of Debe, Ojukwu's First / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / We Won't Provide Security For February 14 Poll Unless Its Postponed - Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.