Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812904 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by uchphil: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
CharlyG1:
Also for people who have dreams & visions..
If you hear numbers in a dream, don't take it for granted. Always write down every detail of your dreams so you don't forget easily.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by uchphil: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2016
I was once given a phone no, in my dream, I woke up in wrote it down. Later I called the line and it was picked by a young lady schooling at Unical, and I tried more to know who she is but then, her attitude was highly discouraging so I just let her be.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by uchphil: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2016
CharlyG1:
Also for people who have dreams & visions..
If you hear numbers in a dream, don't take it for granted. Always write down every detail of your dreams so you don't forget easily.

I was once given a phone no, in my dream, I woke up in wrote it down. Later I called the line and it was picked by a young lady schooling at Unical, and I tried more to know who she is but then, her attitude was highly discouraging so I just let her be.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Goodday everyone i greet you all in Gods name.....I have an open question to everyone but Note i have my understanding abt the truth to the question and i believe this question and ur views will help lots of christain?

Why was The Holy Spirit Sent to Man after Jesus Christ ascended?

Why do we Need the Holy Spirit?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
kallmemrB:
Goodday everyone i greet you all in Gods name.....I have an open question to everyone but Note i have my understanding abt the truth to the question and i believe this question and ur views will help lots of christain?

Many Answers many seems ambiguous but according to Luke 4:18-19 is simple and short.

[b] 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me
(i)to preach the gospel to the poor;
(ii)he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to
(iii)preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind,
(iv)to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 (v) To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

My personal contribution is that the Holy Spirit help us to live and accomplished the purpose and will of God in this life
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gonfreecs: 4:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Can someone please help me out.. Thanks
gonfreecs:
Hi guys. Am new here and I just came across this thread and was really interested. I had this weird dream overnight and in my dream, a female friend of mine gave me a gift and told me not to open it yet. I was shocked in the dream and I was telling her am surprised she got me something. She replied and told me she always had it in mind to give me this specific gift. I opened the gift after she had left and realized it was a replica of my favorite shirt. I don't know if it means something or just some random dream because the girl in the dream will never give unless she feels or thinks it is important.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by yummy76: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2016
kallmemrB:

Good day guys, more grace in Jesus name. Major Reasons the Holy Spirit is giving to us can be found in the book of John 16vs7-11.
8. To reprove of sin, righteousness and judgement.
9 Reprove of sin because humans refuse to believe him
10. Reprove of righteousness because only the one that's holy can go to God the Father.
11. Reprove of judgement because the prince of this world is judged and striped of all his authority, and men still choose to follow him. Now all this works of reprove by the Holy Spirit is done by the instrumentality of men and women that are in Christ. Hope I try to answer your question my brother, nevertheless let's still wait for more light from spirit filled brethren that on this thread. Remain blessed and take charge all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
gonfreecs:
Hi guys. Am new here and I just came across this thread and was really interested. I had this weird dream overnight and in my dream, a female friend of mine gave me a gift and told me not to open it yet. I was shocked in the dream and I was telling her am surprised she got me something. She replied and told me she always had it in mind to give me this specific gift. I opened the gift after she had left and realized it was a replica of my favorite shirt. I don't know if it means something or just some random dream because the girl in the dream will never give unless she feels or thinks it is important.

Read Below =>
CharlyG1:

@sonofthunder.. Your question about
Difference between Imaginations & Revelations/Visons/Dreams
Visions or Revelations are divine spiritual experiences or information shown to a person by God while he/she is asleep or in an unconscious state. This could be things that will happen in the future or hidden things happening in a person's life.
God is the one in charge of the dream, He's in control of your spirit in the dream or vision. The dreamer just sees what's happening like he/she is watching a movie, but he has no control over the dream.
God speaks through vision & dreams.

God-given visions have strong meanings and they're connected to the word of God, it will register in your spirit that it's not an imagination but an information from God. It connects with His word, It connects with your spirit.
It could be a revelation of why you haven't gotten a thing yet, or what you must do to get something. It can also be a warning of impending danger like in the case of pharaoh & Nebucadnezzar.
Gen chapt. 41 & Daniel chapt. 2
Visions/Revelations or even Trance have great meaning and a connection to God's word for your life, or your family or a friend etc. It could be a future event to happen, a warning, a reminder of God's promises, a warning of repentance, a message for someone or people, a warning of sin.

God, sometimes gives dreams with straightforward interpretations/meanings and sometimes He'll give prophetic dreams or DEEP dreams with hidden messages characterized by symbols, language, codes & numbers that make them difficult to interpret(except thru the Holy Spirit)just like the case of Pharaoh's dream, Nebuccadnezzar's dream etc. God encodes the meaning of dreams sometimes for some specific reasons(but all to His Glory).

I hope you understand now.
God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gadegunle(f): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Calvary greetings to everyone in Jesus name

I was here in the month of april to ask for counsel concerning the battle I was facing in my marriage and Sister Analice and brother Oyeludef gave me counsel on how to overcome the strongholds of witchcraft.
God also showed me some revelations which Bro Charles assisted in interpreting them.
To God be the glory last night my husband came to beg me for all he has done to me and promised to change.
God indeed has been faithful and I know now that he has started the work of restoration he will perfect my husbands salavation too and raise up standards against all our enemies.
I Thank God for discovering this wonderful thread indeed God is moving mightly here and no gate of hell shall prevail ijmn.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2016
gadegunle:

I was here in the month of april to ask for counsel concerning the battle I was facing in my marriage and Sister Analice and brother Oyeludef gave me counsel on how to overcome the strongholds of witchcraft.
God also showed me some revelations which Bro Charles assisted in interpreting them.
To God be the glory last night my husband came to beg me for all he has done to me and promised to change.
God indeed has been faithful and I know now that he has started the work of restoration he will perfect my husbands salavation too and raise up standards against all our enemies.
I Thank God for discovering this wonderful thread indeed God is moving mightly here and no gate of hell shall prevail ijmn.
sister, we celebrate the hand of God upon you life and family with you.
God will perfect all that concerns you and your husband in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
gadegunle:

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Praise the Lord, For the great testimony. It will be permanent in Jesus name.

I have realised on these thread we talk mire on how we prevailed over demins and the attacks and the likes,

But no one(correct me of am wrong) has talked about bow they prevailed over the flesh.

When you conquer self, there would be no need to fight demons cos naturally they wouldn't not have legal ground over once life.

All is well.

Share your thoughts too

Just dropped these afternoon and decided to share.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hello guys,

Sorry I'm getting on this train late today.
To all those that sent me emails today, I've seen them. I'm just having a little trouble with my yahoo mail replying your emails.

But I'll get that sorted out shortly. So if you have not seen my reply, please do not be offended. You'll see it soon.

I bless the Lord for what He is doing in our lives. God will continue to uphold us in Jesus Name.. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
uchphil:

Hello smiley
Please can you tell us the exact number you were given in the dream (exactly how the numbers were given).

Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
temi4fash:
Praise the Lord, For the great testimony. It will be permanent in Jesus name.

I have realised on these thread we talk mire on how we prevailed over demins and the attacks and the likes,

But no one(correct me of am wrong) has talked about bow they prevailed over the flesh.

When you conquer self, there would be no need to fight demons cos naturally they wouldn't not have legal ground over once life.

All is well.

Share your thoughts too

Just dropped these afternoon and decided to share.

I don't quite agree... and what motivates the flesh? isn't it the presence demonic manipulation? When u are tempted and eventually give in to the flesh, this is when they win and one falls into sin. When u have let ur guard down and compromised ur will then ur flesh becomes weak and one becomes a bait.

You should also know that you must not even yield to the flesh before you are come after. That you are also going close to God or trying to be makes u bait for unknown forces. It is a constant battle my dear, one which by God's mercy you become aware of makes u the least vulnerable. At least Jesus has warned us not to be ignorant of the wiles of the wicked.

More so, apostle Paul has clearly stated in Ephesians 6:12, we wrestle not against flesh n blood but principalities and powers, rulers of darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places.

Also there in 2Corinthians 10; 3-4 (For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty to the pulling down of strong holds) my dear this verse says it all.

The most important weapon of the devil is to downplay activities of his n his mininons making us think they're not present or trying to bring up a false illogical explanation abt why things are or should be. The moment one realizes the essence of putting on the whole armour of Christ and to not attribute levity to issues, then you are one step ahead.

What am I trying to say to conquer the flesh is to be able to conquer demonic temptations, attacks and eventual oppression, remember 1peter 5: 8 - Be sober, be vigilant for your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour....

Whether you are a devout/pretty laid back or just there in the faith no one is free from this that's why we need to keep standing strong in faith and by the authority in the name of Jesus, who has given us the power to trample upon serpents and scorpions and every power of the enemy, and whose name at the mention of which every knee bows, in the heaven, earth, under the earth and that every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the father....

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
@ CharlyG1 sir, my quote is pending grin I have been awaiting the answer about some days now...

God bless you!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
gadegunle:

Praise Jesus for this victory. Sister, dont give up praying, Satan is not through yet.
There's a movie I just watched, I have watched it twice, and twice a broke down a cried. The first I saw it, I was in a public place, but I couldn't just hold my years.
It's titled "THE WAR ROOM ". Every christian lady shd buy it, own it, whether married or single. Always watch it and follow and do what that christian lady did.
We fight a lose battles becos we fight the wrong opponent. Satan is your enemy not Man. As long as you keep looking at your husband or wife or mother, father or anybody around you as your enemy, you have given up victory even before you began.

Direct all your anger against Satan, Not any man in the flesh, he is a victim, and note, you don't fight Satan by telling him to die. He is a spirit. Spirits don't die. You can banish him, throw him out of your life and secure it. Keep him out by you obeying God's instructions.
AND, Locate the word, for every situation there's a word. Locate it, use it. Tell Satan his place, and put him there. But, that will only be WHEN YOUR OWN OBIDIENCE TO GOD IS COMPLETE.
Happy Sunday Sis.

Watch, Satan will come back, Use the Word. Throw him out.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
dazzle101:

I don't quite agree... and what motivates the flesh? isn't it the presence demonic manipulation? When u are tempted and eventually give in to the flesh, this is when they win and one falls into sin. When u have let ur guard down and compromised ur will then ur flesh becomes weak and one becomes a bait.

You should also know that you must not even yield to the flesh before you are come after. That you are also going close to God or trying to be makes u bait for unknown forces. It is a constant battle my dear, one which by God's mercy you become aware of makes u the least vulnerable. At least Jesus has warned us not to be ignorant of the wiles of the wicked.

More so, apostle Paul has clearly stated in Ephesians 6:12, we wrestle not against flesh n blood but principalities and powers, rulers of darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places.

Also there in 2Corinthians 10; 3-4 (For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty to the pulling down of strong holds) my dear this verse says it all.

The most important weapon of the devil is to downplay activities of his n his mininons making us think they're not present or trying to bring up a false illogical explanation abt why things are or should be. The moment one realizes the essence of putting on the whole armour of Christ and to not attribute levity to issues, then you are one step ahead.

What am I trying to say to conquer the flesh is to be able to conquer demonic temptations, attacks and eventual oppression, remember 1peter 5: 8 - Be sober, be vigilant for your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour....

Whether you are a devout/pretty laid back or just there in the faith no one is free from this that's why we need to keep standing strong in faith and by the authority in the name of Jesus, who has given us the power to trample upon serpents and scorpions and every power of the enemy, and whose name at the mention of which every knee bows, in the heaven, earth, under the earth and that every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the father....

So very correct.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
dazzle101:

Thanks for your reply

Can you clarify the bolded?

Are you saying it is demons that motivate a man to sin against God which mean every man is possessed, is that waht you saying?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Anas09:

So very correct.

Thanks sis!

Bless you...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
temi4fash:

Thanks for your reply

Can you clarify the bolded?

Are you saying it is demons that motivate a man to sin against God which mean every man is possessed, is that waht you saying?

I believe it's well understood what I wrote up there. I'm not in the habit of back and forth...

For a better understanding you do ur own research but I will recommend Placebo and Demons, an eye witness account by Howard Pittmann. Go read up and you shall be blessed with what u seek.

But just so you know; yes.... every temptation to sin is of and from the devil! God NEVER tempts us, never!!!

Especially when you have compromised ur will power is when one gets possessed by the supposed demon in charge of such a sin in the life of man ... between you are the one insinuating every man is possessed, no where in my post did I affirm that. I gave u two bible references up there and I suggest u read them again to understand better!

Shallom...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jengbetiele: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wowww what a thread. I need to share my story soon. It is just too long and unbelievable

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
dazzle101:

I believe it's well understood what I wrote up there. I'm not in the habit of back and forth...

For a better understanding you do ur own research but I will recommend Placebo and Demons, an eye witness account by Howard Pittmann. Go read up and you shall be blessed with what u seek.

But just so you know; yes.... every temptation to sin is of and from the devil! God NEVER tempts us, never!!!

Especially when you have compromised ur will power is when one gets possessed by the supposed demon in charge of such a sin in the life of man ... between you are the one insinuating every man is possessed, no where in my post did I affirm that. I gave u two bible references up there and I suggest u read them again to understand better!

Shallom...

Well I won't go back and forth with you either..

I will just say you didn't get my question.

Well have a great week..

Thanks for your time and I believe there are better ways you could have passed your information with making it sound like I lack comprehension skills.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
temi4fash:

Well I won't go back and forth with you either..

I will just say you didn't get my question.

Well have a great week..

You have said so yourself

Thanks for your time and I believe there are better ways you could have passed your information with making it sound like I lack comprehension skills.

[/quote]

Between I'm a keen observer on this thread and I know the nature of a back and forth when I see one...

Peace...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
dazzle101:

You have said so yourself

Between I'm a keen observer on this thread and I know the nature of a back and forth when I see one...

Peace...

Smh...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juleedear(f): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please I had a dream some nights ago, I was anointed in that dream though I couldn't see the person but I was not in fear. I woke up feeling the oil on my forehead. Please can someone help me out on the meaning. Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
temi4fash:

Smh...

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Juleedear:
Please I had a dream some nights ago, I was anointed in that dream though I couldn't see the person [b]but I was not in fea[/b]r. I woke up feeling the oil on my forehead. Please can someone help me out on the meaning. Thank you.

That summarises it.

Its a good dream obviously, you have a been anointed to do great things for the Lord.

Just ask the lord for more insight

Nothing to be worried about,

Just pray God reveal him self to you more.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juleedear(f): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Thanks @ Temi
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Juleedear:
Please I had a dream some nights ago, I was anointed in that dream though I couldn't see the person but I was not in fear. I woke up feeling the oil on my forehead. Please can someone help me out on the meaning. Thank you.

come on sister we both know what it means na. most times we are too scared to understanding our dreams Becos we fear the meaning. Lol.
anyway this is the interpretation. anytime God has a major work for kings or great prophets in the Bible.....he sends someone to anoint them. eg David, Elisha, Solomon etc. been annionted in the dream signifies the becoming of a very important ministry or job to God so, congrats my sister. you just got employed by God. Lol. your duty now is to consentrate your self now to him.

wait on him and be asking him, father what do u desire I do for you.

know that now ur different from even either believers. in the sense that a responsibility is now given to you.

understand that this your ministry night not start now. David waited for 38 years. so just wait for him . don't rush him or yourself. wen its time he will reveal it clearly to you. relax. he normally starts training his servants first. so be prepared for training.

NOTE: an announcement was also broadcasted in the enemie's camp too that you just got annionted. so don't be surprised if fine boys, gentle and caring start coming ur way. that's the devils main weapon for believers. but.....Becos he failed in Jesus case, devil will fail in Urs. just be strong in the power of his might. I pray for you. juleedear won't fail God like saul did. you shall fufill your destiny and ministry in Jesus name. shout a big amen honey. let me hear it from here.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gadegunle(f): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=Anas09 post=46298276]
Praise Jesus for this victory. Sister, dont give up praying, Satan is not through yet.
There's a movie I just watched, I have watched it twice, and twice a broke down a cried. The first I saw it, I was in a public place, but I couldn't just hold my years.
It's titled "THE WAR ROOM ". Every christian lady shd buy it, own it, whether married or single. Always watch it and follow and do what that christian lady did.
We fight a lose battles becos we fight the wrong opponent. Satan is your enemy not Man. As long as you keep looking at your husband or wife or mother, father or anybody around you as your enemy, you have given up victory even before you began.

Direct all your anger against Satan, Not any man in the flesh, he is a victim, and note, you don't fight Satan by telling him to die. He is a spirit. Spirits don't die. You can banish him, throw him out of your life and secure it. Keep him out by you obeying God's instructions.
AND, Locate the word, for every situation there's a word. Locate it, use it. Tell Satan his place, and put him there. But, that will only be WHEN YOUR OWN OBIDIENCE TO GOD IS COMPLETE.
Happy Sunday Sis.

Watch, Satan will come back, Use the Word. Throw him out.

Thank you soo much Sister Analice,the devil actually came back at first I was discouraged again and frustrated but when I saw ur message I quickly went to buy the movie War room to watch.
I have learnt alot from that movie and for the first time my attention is drawn to the devil and no man then I began to resist him.
I had a very strange dream where I saw some people coming to attack me quoting the same scriptures I have been using to pray then suddenly I started to rebuke them and I was quoting the scriptures too and also speaking in tongues.
Suddenly I saw some pple assisting me to fight and those that were fighting me started running away and some fell and couldnt stand up again.
Now I know my role and I wont stand in Gods way again cos only him can fight my battles.
May God continue to keep this thread alive ijmn.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — More Than Conquerors / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.