Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,664 members, 7,865,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (822229 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks for your Interpretation CharlyG1,
Grateful.
I'll do admit that the interpretation currently fits what am going through.
And am learning to do away with things that can make me depart from His presence.

By God's grace, I'll keep at the Journey of redemption and Salvation.

Have a blessed sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Jdazzle:

Oh wow u do? Thats great, it was a thorough eye opener that we will be held accountable for almost everything....
Great move sharing it on your wall
Yes and even complete forgiveness. I had to check my spirit if i have truly forgiving who I said I forgave. It's going to be a day like no other,we just have to live right and be ready for that day coz there will be no story as our lives will stare at us in the face either u live it right to glorify God or to the devil. I

We all should watch this and get ready.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g2PutZlwEs

As for me I try to post scriptures on facebook pictures that carries messages that will edify someone. It doesn't matter either am edified by my friends on Facebook or not,am more particular about edifying them so Infact I accept every friends request I get. Be you a Muslim,prostitute, scammer etc we the body of Christ has been called into the ministry of reconciliation so however way we can pass the message or preach the Word,please let's ensure we do it

May God help us all
God bless you sis.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
JMG1:

Yes and even complete forgiveness. I had to check my spirit if i have truly forgiving who I said I forgave. It's going to be a day like no other,we just have to live right and be ready for that day coz there will be no story as our lives will stare at us in the face either u live it right to glorify God or to the devil. I

We all should watch this and get ready.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g2PutZlwEs

As for me I try to post scriptures on facebook pictures that carries messages that will edify someone. It doesn't matter either am edified by my friends on Facebook or not,am more particular about edifying them so Infact I accept every friends request I get. Be you a Muslim,prostitute, scammer etc we the body of Christ has been called into the ministry of reconciliation so however way we can pass the message or preach the Word,please let's ensure we do it

May God help us all
God bless you sis.

Absolutely bro especially the unforgiveness part, i also had to look inward decided on the part of peace, very sacrosanct......

And yea,everyone should endeavour to watch that clip... Can u explain how u got the link to the clip?
God bless you too... smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Galatians 2:11-16
11. But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
12. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
13. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
14. But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?
15. We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,
16. Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

James 1:16 - Do not err, my beloved brethren.[/b

James 5:19-20
19. Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20. Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Its being a while I posted here, so am making a little piece.
God had called into Holiness and commanded us to be perfect (Matt 5:48 - Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect).

As a Christian, [b]What is our Perfection?
I will write on this later.
Our perfection is not the Brain or knowledge perfection, knowing all at all times, But the Perfection of the inner-man, the spirit and soul.
Although, as a Christian we are to reply on the leading of the Holy Spirit to guide us in all that we do, but there are few time when the flesh overwhelm us, then we see a vibrant Christian doing what is unexpected.

Now when we see a Christian doing the unexpected, we are to call their attention, personally and correct them at that instant, not being judgemental or condemning, but correcting in love and grace, Just as Paul confronted Peter, a spirit filled Christian will not reject correction, but follow what God say.

Therefore lets be our Brothers Keeper. GRACE

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
The kingdom of God is real. And the kingdom of Satan too. They’re quite real.

Every day, there’s an ongoing battle between the forces of Light and Darkness, and we happen to be standing in the middle of this battle.
Just for one second, close your eyes and imagine yourself in the middle of a battle field, where two opponents are in a very fierce fight. You should know by now, that it is ‘Kill or be killed’.

What this means is that if you don’t get up and pick your armour, you just might fall in this battle. Yes, Jesus has fought the battle for us, the major battle which is restoring our rights and authority over the kingdom of darkness and giving us back our sonship in God (John 1:12). But as long as we remain on this earth, we will definitely have to fight battles every day. We need prayers every day. We ought to stand in the gap for friends, family, loved ones, our country(s) and the for mankind.

The devil is like a roaring lion seeking for whom to devour (1Peter 5:8 )

We need to be careful with our actions, the friends we keep and the thoughts we harbour. For our actions can have dire consequences that can even affect our future generations. And bad friends can be a platform for wrong relationships, wrong marriages, wrong decisions and so many other wrong things that will only bring sadness and may even bring death in our lives. And bad thoughts will definitely lead to bad actions that will set a wrong course for our lives.

I remember so many years ago when I had something to do with my ex gf. A particular demon from hell appeared in a vision to me to give me a serious warning. The demon warned that if I fornicated with my ex again, that he would have the authority to oppress me and bring some curses into my life. As he spoke, I saw my ex, stark n*ked. She walked towards this demon, into the circle of fire that was burning with huge flames. The flames didn’t hurt her or the demon, but I noticed her body looked a bit weird. She had attempted to seduce me in that vision, but I did not oblige. When she walked into the fire, the demon held her in his arms. This ugly demon was speaking with a strong voice, speaking in a strange language, mocking me and reciting to me all the curses that would follow me if I slept with my ex. I could understand all he said. I just stared looking bewildered.

By the time my ex tried coming back to me (in the physical), she kept bothering me all time and begging me with sweet talks and all that. No one needed to tell me to say no to her. I ran faster than Usain Bolt, far far away from her. Lol. Besides God had already warned me about her before this demon even came to warn me. No wonder the demon said he would have the right to oppress me if i fornicated with her. That's because God had washed his hands off the case after warning me severely.
This reminds me of how Joseph ran away from Potiphar’s wife. Some kind of temptations like this don’t need binding and casting. You simply need to run away as fast as your legs can carry you.

Our actions can have dire consequences. I was telling someone one day that God told me that masturbation could be hereditary (spiritually speaking). I was surprised when He told me that.
Masturbation can actually continue in a generation, just like that. It could start from one person, next thing you know, that person’s child becomes involved in the act, then that child’s own child becomes involved too, and so on and so forth.
This was just one singular act that has now become widespread. A man can be a hunter and that hunting nature can continue in his future generation, it becomes embedded in the blood of his future generations.

The same way masturbation can happen too. It happens that the demons behind the addictive sins, continue this evil work with the children of the parents. It's like a curse taken down through the future generation, until someone notices it and breaks the evil covenant with a prayer of deliverance. I don’t have all the spiritual knowledge on how this happens, but the sins of a person can bring about a curse on his/future generations, but not in all cases. It depends. This happens mostly when that addictive sin has become an evil binding between that person and demons.

A person involved in an addictive sin should steer clear from it and rededicate their whole lives to God to keep demons away.

Before you act on a thing, it is advisable you think carefully about the consequences. If the urge to sin is very persistent, then there’s a demon behind it. You will have to rebuke the sin and demonic urge using the name of Jesus.

When I was 10 years old, in primary school back then. I remember one night while I slept in the room with my siblings. I was sleeping very close to my elder sister; I was asleep. All of a sudden, someone came close to me and whispered in my ears ‘Touch her, touch her, she’s your wife!’ This voice was in a soft whisper, but it had a very pleasant and enticing tone to it, I mean you would want to eat the voice if possible.
My eyes were still closed, but it was like I was half asleep and half awake. So as soon as I heard that pleasant voice, I smiled and was about to touch my own sister. I could feel myself smile, and I could see the environment of the room even though I was sleeping. Then all of a sudden, another voice came and spoke in my ear. The voice was very light and calm. The voice said ‘Resist the devil and he will flee’

Then, in my dizziness I struggled and said ‘satan I resist you’…. And all of a sudden, that satanic voice ceased. It was like my senses became restored. I woke up shocked, thinking about what just happened.
Wow. Can you imagine the disgusting act Satan was trying to make me do?

Well, there are worse disgusting things that satan and his demons have led people to do. But I thank God now, for we have the power and authority over satan and demons through Jesus Christ (Luke 10:9). All you need is to be born again, be filled with the Holy Spirit and have faith when exercising your authority through the name of Jesus Christ.

All those voices in your head that try to make you commit suicide, or sleep with your house help, or commit fornication, adultery or masturbation... Those voices need to be gone. They’ll only lead you to doom if you listen to them.

Resist the devil and he will flee (James 4:7). Resist the devil means to withstand the pressure the devil puts on you to commit a wrong act. It means to push him back and say ‘No, I’m not going to do this no matter how enticing it is’.

I’ve seen people’s lives crumble all because of one silly mistake. If only Adam and Eve knew how to resist the devil. Hmmm… Anyway, this message came from my heart for those who are struggling to make the right decision and stand for the things that will please God.

It doesn’t matter the type of battle you are fighting. Maybe it’s financial, or maybe you need a child or a husband or wife. Maybe it’s a new job. Maybe it’s a loved one that is sick. Or maybe you just feel depressed and weighed down. It doesn’t all matter. Whether it’s temptations or trials or whatever.
What matters is ‘Are you willing to fight’? Will you fight the good fight of faith? Let your faith and your prayers blaze up the enemies in your life. For victory is already yours over 2000 years ago, you just need to seize back what the enemy has stolen from you. 1 Timothy 6:12, 2 Timothy 4:7

I agree with you in faith, my God shall strengthen you in mind and heart. And may your spirit receive the power of the Holy Spirit to get up and pick your sword. For your light has come, and your days of mourning are over. And there’s a shout of victory in this battle.

Remember, it doesn’t matter how many times you fall from grace; what matters is ‘Will you stand up again’?
Proverbs 24:16

God bless you all smiley

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Olatoman:
Thanks for your Interpretation CharlyG1,
Grateful.
I'll do admit that the interpretation currently fits what am going through.
And am learning to do away with things that can make me depart from His presence.

By God's grace, I'll keep at the Journey of redemption and Salvation.

Have a blessed sunday.

God will strengthen you brother. Have a blessed sunday too.

Shalom smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jdazzle:

Absolutely bro especially the unforgiveness part, i also had to look inward decided on the part of peace, very sacrosanct......

And yea,everyone should endeavour to watch that clip... Can u explain how u got the link to the clip?
God bless you too... smiley
Well it's actually on YouTube but the day I stumbled in it, i wasnt even searching for such to watch. God always find a way of passing a message across, sometimes it could be through dreams,sometimes vision, sometimes He just put the words in someone's mouth without the person knowing he/she is talking to you but when words is spoken,one will surely know it's for you, and yes sometimes through social media. Infact until i clicked to watch the video I never knew it's something that heavy but after watching, i just had to say a little prayer asking God to help me not to miss it.

Heaven is a must for us believers,we must endeavour not to miss it. One scripture that drives me most to make heaven is 1 John: 3. 2. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall SEE HIM AS HE IS.

I sure want to see him face to face and be totally like him. So help me God

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
JMG1:

Well it's actually on YouTube but the day I stumbled in it, i wasnt even searching for such to watch. God always find a way of passing a message across, sometimes it could be through dreams,sometimes vision, sometimes He just put the words in someone's mouth without the person knowing he/she is talking to you but when words is spoken,one will surely know it's for you, and yes sometimes through social media. Infact until i clicked to watch the video I never knew it's something that heavy but after watching, i just had to say a little prayer asking God to help me not to miss it.

Heaven is a must for us believers,we must endeavour not to miss it. One scripture that drives me most to make heaven is 1 John: 3. 2. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall SEE HIM AS HE IS.

I sure want to see him face to face and be totally like him. So help me God

Yes I know it's on YouTube but I dunno how to get the link to post on here for instance and share the message with others...

Indeed the video was really something, I almost didn't watch but after I did I was glad I didn't miss it..... *smiles* God be praised, no more excuses or compromising, we can not be lukewarm no more it's either be hot or cold or nothing at all... Indeed Jesus is coming soon, may God help us all in his infinite mercy to be rapturable.... Amen!

Bless u sis/bro....im sorry not sure which cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by xpmode(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
good thread

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jdazzle:

Yes I know it's on YouTube but I dunno how to get the link to post on here for instance and share the message with others...

Indeed the video was really something, I almost didn't watch but after I did I was glad I didn't miss it..... *smiles* God be praised, no more excuses or compromising, we can not be lukewarm no more it's either be hot or cold or nothing at all... Indeed Jesus is coming soon, may God help us all in his infinite mercy to be rapturable.... Amen!

Bless u sis/bro....im sorry not sure which cheesy
Amen ooooooo.
I have the video on my fone, i can send it to you if you so wish. If you don't mind I can email you my number then send it via whatsapp to you. And am a brother by the way. *SMILES*
Keep glowing and dazzling in the presence of the Lord

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
xpmode:
good thread
we welcome you wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
JMG1:
Amen ooooooo.
I have the video on my fone, i can send it to you if you so wish. If you don't mind I can email you my number then send it via whatsapp to you. And am a brother by the way. *SMILES*
Keep glowing and dazzling in the presence of the Lord

Lol OK bro but I don't think u quite get my question.... I want to be able to post the link of a video from YouTube to nairaland for instance but don't know how. Just as u posted the link for all to be able to click and view I also want to be able to do that but don't know how... Hope you get now?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jdazzle:

Lol OK bro but I don't think u quite get my question.... I want to be able to post the link of a video from YouTube to nairaland for instance but don't know how. Just as u posted the link for all to be able to click and view I also want to be able to do that but don't know how... Hope you get now?
Ok now I get. Sorry for the misinterpretation. All you need to do is click on the address but you need to go on YouTube through a browser and not youtube directly either through chrome or opera. Once on the video page,click and highlight the address then copy and paste where you need it. That's all and you can do that for any other video as well. But to download videos on YouTube, you need to copy the address as same, go to keepvid.com,paste on the download box and download.
Hope it's clear enough...... smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
HananHezron:
grin grin grin grin
Madam where have you been all this while. hope you doing good
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
JMG1:

Madam where have you been all this while. hope you doing good

Never left.... was busy learning from all the posts;
there is a time to post and a time to sit down and let a couple of gems of wisdom sink in....
so far i've learnt soooo much.
Awesome.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
JMG1:

Ok now I get. Sorry for the misinterpretation. All you need to do is click on the address but you need to go on YouTube through a browser and not youtube directly either through chrome or opera. Once on the video page,click and highlight the address then copy and paste where you need it. That's all and you can do that for any other video as well. But to download videos on YouTube, you need to copy the address as same, go to keepvid.com,paste on the download box and download.
Hope it's clear enough...... smiley

Wow thanks so much for the tutorial..... Will definitely try it out, thanks bro..
. grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
HananHezron:
grin grin grin grin

Hanan what's so funny lol
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jdazzle:

Wow thanks so much for the tutorial..... Will definitely try it out, thanks bro..
. grin
you welcome mam

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
HananHezron:

Never left.... was busy learning from all the posts;
there is a time to post and a time to sit down and let a couple of gems of wisdom sink in....
so far i've learnt soooo much.
Awesome.
hmmmm busy loading shey... All well and good but I say this that I have missed your words that brings encouragement and spiritual enlightenment. I also have learnt so far from your previous posts and it's been a blessing indeed,every edifying post on here to me counts. Keep it up sis and please don't stay too long sitting, we need more of those messages that tickle our fancy spiritually grin.God bless you sis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Jdazzle:

Hanan what's so funny lol

so happy...there's no jumping emoticon, so i opted for the green grinning one grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2016
I see more and more of our peeps here copying and celebrating Halloween.
Do they have an idea of what it is all about and what it involves?
It goes way beyond wearing scary costumes...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juleedear(f): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2016
Good morning brethren and happy new month. Please I'm bothered about a dream I had last night. These days I'm so weak to pray when the Holy spirit wakes me up to pray in the night,so yesterday I was coming back from work and I prayed that God should renew me and help me. In the night I had a dream,in that dream I gave birth to twin boys and i wanted to go upstairs and get something.After passing the stairs, the second staircase was so filthy,full of faeces and very filthy things. I couldn't pass but what encouraged me was that ahead of me was a very clean and straight passage. So I endured the filth and passed. I woke up and was trying to pray but I fell asleep again and had the same dream but like a continuation. This time, it was like some men came to take the twins away from me. A huge man came and I know him in real life and helped me to get to where the babies were because I couldn't enter the house. I was able to clean the babies,breastfed them and took care of them with the man helping me. As I'm typing this, I can vividly remember their faces(the babies).They were so handsome. I woke up while still caring for them. CharlyG1, Oyedulef,Goodmuyis pls come and see this.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2016
HananHezron:
I see more and more of our peeps here copying and celebrating Halloween.
Do they have an idea of what it is all about and what it involves?
It goes way beyond wearing scary costumes...
A whole lot don't know it's a form of a demonic celebration and participating in Halloween is like supporting the satanic Kingdom. I read somewhere online that sacrifices are been done in renewal of the covenant between men and satan given satan authority over men.
So many ignotant people go for Halloween and those who don't buy all those horrible custume to celebrate Halloween thinking it's just a celebration. we all should be careful what we get involve with/in coz there will be no story on the judgement day as we will be judged for virtually everything. I pray that the eyes of our understanding be enlightened and we should allow the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us into all affairs of the World.

Most importantly we need to remember as a child of the Most High, we might be in this world but definitely not of this world. Whatever we do,let's do it to glorify God.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Janeyinspires(f): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
analice107:

Do not concern yourself with stuff like this, else satan will lure u out. concentrate in knowing God through the Word of God first.

Having knowledge of those things doesn't engender salvation nor does it foster your growth in Christ. Grow in love for God, and u can only do that by having your eyes always in the word and in communication with the Holy Spirit.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
From WAR ROOM
War is a part of humanity, in every age: we fight for power, freedom, love, marriage. There’s always something to fight for.
Many battles we engage in today, especially emotional; very few of us know how to fight the right way or understand who we should really fight against.
To win any battle, you’ve got to have the right strategy and resource because victories don’t come by accident.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all

I think you are a prophet

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=Janeyinspires post=50682096][/quote]

Sister Christianity is practical ...allow us see more practicality.... U are right u need to know the word...not just knowing it but meditate on it..that's where real power comes from...however if you fail to point out practicality some of us will be like full armed soldiers but yet still running away from the enemy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello friend,

Sorry for replying late.

Your three dreams are all connected and they're saying one thing. I'll keep this brief because my phone's battery is about to give out.

First dream, the lioness represent trials. You shall go through trials that will put you in a high place. God is trying to lift you up and place you on higher grounds, but you must face these trials and temptations.

The Second dream is continuing from what the first dream was saying... The second dream says 'In this mansion (high place/place of blessing) that God wants to place you, there is the spirit of lust and perversion awaiting to mislead you. You must be wary of this spirit, when she comes she will hinder you from getting to your blessings if you heed to her.
The men represent the divine order or trinity of God that will lead you into this blessing. Thank God you did not play along with her.

So this dream reveals to you, the particular type of temptation you will face. A sexual one.

The third dream is saying that you will face these trials (hard times/hardships) alone. But by your faith(shield), the trials won't prevail against you and you will overcome.

God bless you brother.
Shalom smiley

Bro charlG1

I have been having some funny dreams lately.
First I have been desiring a breakthrough and that breakthrough will lead to me acquiring a vehicle.. Even though I haven't received the breakthrough I have been making plans about the vehicle...now the thing is when I pray and sleep I see a vehicle and I hear a voice telling me 'ask and you shall receive"....however in my plans I keep changing the cars and they keep changing in my dream too....is this from God the devil or just my mind

Secondly I hard a dream where I was in my local church with my family, only my younger sister wasn't present ...but I noticed that everyone in the church was behaving strangely... Even my family members and me .I turned and attacked my dad and told them I was leaving and my dad I was leaving the church,in return he started cursing me. I rejected the curses in the dream and went home. . ...when I got home there was no light and then saw myself casting out demons from my mom and brother

I sswa myself in a desert with a Carmel ..it was "mycarmel" in the dream ...I was looking for water...I saw others saying the had gotten water,after a while we saw a pond and then I discovered another pond by its side and I wanted my camel to drink from the other pond but the water was dirty,someone told me the other Carmel's dirtied the water,so my Carmel and I had to drink from the same pond

Pls will really appreciate your response!.. Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Y d silence undecided sad
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:34am On Nov 07, 2016
warmachine:
Y d silence undecided sad

Hello brother. I sorry i have not been available on the thread for a short while.
I have not even read some of the posts above.

I will be active on the thread tomorrow and I will read the posts. But I want you to take a look at your dream and tell me what you think it means first, and then i will reply you.

God bless you. Good morning smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:57am On Nov 07, 2016
I thank God for my life and for everyone here. This thread is now 1 year old. Thanks be to God. Thank you to everyone who have allowed God to use their lives to bless others.

I prophesy to you that my God shall visit you this week in 7days in Jesus Name. Amen. And my God will put smiles on your faces.

May God continue to build our lives for His glory. Amen

I pray to see you all in Heaven someday, singing and dancing all day unto our Maker, when we leave this imperfect world unto a better place. Amen

Be yourself. Keep growing up in God and He will lead you in the right direction.

God bless you all. Good morning smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Shine As Light / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.