Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805099 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Paulopackager:

SMILES, NOT EXACTLY A PROPHET, BUT A SPIRITUAL PERSON

I see...

Everybody is spiritual in one aspect of the other..

Send me a PM i might be a able to help you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by donnie(m): 1:43am On Apr 14, 2017
I will like to share a few testimonies and also an unusual dream which I recently had.

First is regarding the prophetic in my life.
I was in a family meeting. Last December 25th as we had some sort of reunion with extended family members who were in the country.

It was a pleasant gathering and at the end I was asked to pray.

I first exhorted for about 2 minutes then began to pray. Towards the end of the prayer, I prophesied that members of this family will receive political appointments.

That has already come to pass. One of the men in that meeting, my cousin, has been appointed permanent secretary this year.

Now, to a recent dream I had on the 2nd of March 2017. It was quite and unusual one. About a week before this dream I had attended a conference with three specific desires on my heart and with a prophetic seed for the man of God.

In that dream, I was in a church building and I saw the preacher who looked to me like Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome preaching. And he called for those who will give a seed of 100 naira each. I didnt have change so I gave 500. He called me back and gave me me 400 balance. On my way back to my seat, a young man approached me asking me to give him money to sow and I obliged.

It was a joyful church, I remember I saw two light skinned ladies sitting happily in front with travelling bags on seats beside them as though they just arrived from out of town. The hall was full, I saw two others enterring to have their seats with heads covered.

Then I saw the preacher walk to the right of the stage and pour on the floor mixed concrete from a container which he held in his hand such that it formed a rectangle of about 6 -7ft in length, 3ft in breath and about 2-3 inches thick. Then he declared referring to it, "the power of God is here, anything dead that is placed here will come alive"

Then I saw another vision of two little babies (twins) creeping; one of them had pissed in her clothes. And a man asked me to carry them and I picked the one that was wet and held her close.

I woke up and began to pray in tongues. I knew this wasnt an ordinary dream. And it was a strange one in many repects. The Lord began to enlighten my heart as to the meaning of this dream ( I will share it believing that more insight and guidiance might be given).

I continued in prayer under a strong unction and He began to speak to me regarding the church chapter which I belong, our ministry in the land and several other things that will happen. I later shared these prophecies (which I wrote down) in a meeting in church, my pastor being present and they rejoiced.

Some of the prophesies have already bugun to be fulfilled. For example, the Lord had said that He will begin to minister the Spirit of wisdom to political leaders and that there will be rapid development in the region. In the same month, our Pastor was invited to lead in a prayer organized by the govermnet.

Just last Saturday, the senator representing our senatorial district was in our church for a wedding with several other dignitories, including directors and a Vice Chancellor. They all heard and were impacted by the Word. After the wedding, the senator asked my Pastor privately to call him. These things have never happed before, like this in this church.

On second thought CharlyG1, can I send you a PM or email. I'm not sure I wanna give the interpretation I received out here as they are quite personal and specifically adressed the prayer points I took to the conference I talked about earlier.

However, I will like to state that I believe the man I saw preaching was the Lord as I have never seen Pastor Chris use mediums such as oil or water, let alone concrete.

Also, although the twins reminded me of those of a very senior Pastor I'm close to, they werent his, as his are about 1.5 years old and no longer creep.

Thanks ya'll and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2017
I'm not really a spiritual person that pray aggressive prayer but I pray every night even if its the lords prayer.

Right from when I was little, I dreamt bad dreams and I remembered each and everyone of them, I also dream where I fought and burnt something, I think a demon.

Fast forward to now I'm grown, I still have bad dreams (dreams about death), my uncle was sick last year, nobody told me, I was in school having serious bad dreams, till on day, I called my dad and told him, he told me that my aunt who is a serious prayer warrior also told my dad that she had bad dreams too during that period, he also told me that my uncle is very sick and that he was almost at the brick of death, I prayed about it, the dream stopped when my uncle got healed.

Recently, I have been having bad dreams(burial and death dream) too and I pray about it, I don't have bad dreams anymore. Is this a gift from God cos it scares me to have bad dreams?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Paulopackager(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2017
temi4fash:

I see...

Everybody is spiritual in one aspect of the other..

Send me a PM i might be a able to help you

I DONT REALLY GET THE SITE, IVE SENT ABOUT 3 MESSAGES BUT IT LOOKS LIKE AM SENDING AN EMAIL, I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE ITS DELIVERING. @ TEMI4FASH, CAN YOU SEND ME A PM FIRST PROBABLY I'LL C THE NOTIFICATION.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by heartache(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please, can anyone here pray for me? It seems I'm losing my grip on life, in tired and fed up of my situation, I have sought help from God severally but it seems He is not there for me.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm not really a spiritual person that pray aggressive prayer but I pray every night even if its the lords prayer.

Right from when I was little, I dreamt bad dreams and I remembered each and everyone of them, I also dream where I fought and burnt something, I think a demon.

Fast forward to now I'm grown, I still have bad dreams (dreams about death), my uncle was sick last year, nobody told me, I was in school having serious bad dreams, till on day, I called my dad and told him, he told me that my aunt who is a serious prayer warrior also told my dad that she had bad dreams too during that period, he also told me that my uncle is very sick and that he was almost at the brick of death, I prayed about it, the dream stopped when my uncle got healed.

Recently, I have been having bad dreams(burial and death dream) too and I pray about it, I don't have bad dreams anymore. Is this a gift from God cos it scares me to have bad dreams?
Hello ToriBlue nice having you here in the midst of the brethrens, atimes God reveals the plans of the evil ones to us through dreams or revelations by the help of the Holy Spirit. Job 33 vs 14 - 16 says For God speaks once, yea twice, yet man perceive it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction.
So each time you are having any dreams that troubles your heart or causes unrest to you then You need to know it is the enemies at work thats where you need serious prayers to rebuke the plans of the enemies but if the dream calms your mind and settles your spirit know that the dream is from God and it will definately have scriptural backing.
Some are gifted in DREAMS some VISIONS others INTERPRETATIONS OF BOTH as specified in Joel 2 vs 28......In everything seek the face of God and it shall be well with You.
Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
heartache:
Please, can anyone here pray for me? It seems I'm losing my grip on life, in tired and fed up of my situation, I have sought help from God severally but it seems He is not there for me.
Hello heartache even if I pray for You it will have little or no impact if you yourself is not closer to God. The bible said in Isaiah 59 vs 1 - 2 Behold, the Lords hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither His ear heavy, that it cannot hear: but your iniquities have separated between You and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you, that He will not hear...but you know what brother 2Chr 7 vs 14 says if my people that are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face then I will hear from heaven and answer there prayer and I will Heal there land.
With this two scriptures I just want you Mr heartache to truely and sincerely give your life to Christ genuinely and call unto God in prayer I can promise You that God will answer You....Jer 33 vs 3......shalom

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Paulopackager(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
heartache:

I CANNOT FATHOM YOUR PREDICAMENTS BRO BUT BASED ON YOUR LAMENTATION, THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS NOT JUST FOR EXTORTION IN TIME OF PROBLEMS BUT ALSO SEEK THAT YOU LOVE HIM AS HE LOVES YOU TOO. HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR HIS OWN AND THOSE HIS MERCY REACHES. TAKE YOUR TIME, MEDITATE ON JOHN 10:1-18 AND LET THE SPIRIT MINISTER UNTO YOU IF YOU ARE BORN AGAIN AND IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE OTHER HAND, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS WHOLEHEARTEDLY. WHOLEHEARTEDLY I MEAN.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
i had this dream today. i consider it a revelation which is the more reason i am sharing it. I want everyone to read and pray one way or the other to avert it .The lord is your strength. do to the security nature of this revelation i will want everyone to seek the face of God about. please dont peddle it.

Date of Dream 14th April 14, 2017
Time of writing 4:54 am

The dream was just going on but where I began to remember this dream was at the point where we are having bible quiz and symposium and every one wanted to win the game( as a form of winding time and waiting for some dignitaries) in our business office and there were ladies from different places well-dressed. some on training to resume work, some to meet dignitaries, some media persons and journalists but the bible quiz degenegerated to them struggling for a bible whose pages has thinned out and I saw my step mother (ofcourse my mum is late so she reps my old man) coming to detail somethings to me and asked me to handle and coordinate the aspect of the family business.

Still in the same place I came out of what looked like an office we were waiting for a coaster bus which we believe is on its way coming. The coaster bus was carrying a special dignitary and accompanied by other dignitaries to speak to the incoming staffs/guests and like press conference also. Every one was still well dressed and some ladies dressed up to the neck with the killer shoes and attire to impress like it was supposed to be a meeting or press conference with a diplomat or the president or the highest bank executive. Seriously, no one was sitting down. Everyone was on their feet. This person must be so important. It was not stated if it was meant to be a surprise when the dignitary arrives. While the guests were having fun I strolled to the entrance of the premises to view the incoming coaster and to have the priviledge of knowing this important personality. But the coaster bus we were all waiting for emerged from a distance and as I wait for it with patience eager to know this dignitaries ( there are bigger individuals who will welcome them, mine is to know them perhaps gain some connections) the coaster began to slow down to negotiate into the premises but was not able to swerve into the premises…

Laptop battery goes off
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dream Continued 14th April 17.
The vehicle then caught fire right in the middle of the road. And because it has caught fire, the driver was trying to park but it could not pull over to the shoulder of The road because all of a sudden the road became so busy and so dangerous for the bus to slow down to the left or to the right. It couldn't. There were vehicles on top speed over taking it from left and from right including very heavy equipment that do construction which was supposed to go on slow speed even trucks carrying vehicles they were all on top speed. So to avoid accident the coaster bus was making efforts here and there like a pilot to come out of the speeding traffic of the express but any effort to swerve to the right or left puts it on the path of a fast running vehicle coming from behind.
Without choice and willing to save the life of the dignitaries the vehicle driver finally risked and swerved to the left and it plunged into a high speeding caterpillar for construction which hooked the coaster bus and push it head long without stopping or slowing down. All this was happening while The coastal bus was on fire o o. we were surprised and dumb founded and I had my two arms folded to the breast and my eye was so opened watching the incidence in dismay wondering what was really going on. Another effort of the bus driver to pull off from that one and stir to the right ran it into a huge equipment carrying heavy duty vehicle that looked like big armoured car but no chain instead it has tires but it was on great speed. None of This vehicles stopped or applied break or slow down to save this great personalities inside the coastal bus. The burning coastal bus, on flame hooked to heavy vehicle disappeared along with the heavy duty armoured vehicle and everyone’s heart was broken because no one expected it and there was no help for the burning vehicle. Everyone was praying that the fire doesn't inflame other vehicles on the transit. Am sure everyone in the bus died while the bus was being pulled along and every one folded their arms wondering such misfortune. The traffic was to blame. They were running like vehicles on Lagos-Ibadan Express way, which made it impossible for the bus to at least park and escape the inferno.
In the dream I was still wondering what could have caused this when a by-stander near me made a call and told someone that xxxxxx had died. "he died in Nigeria". The info added gloom every where, the atmosphere changed. By this time that very busy high way had no vehicle anymore on it running. It was empty. And I didn’t have the chance to look back to see if the guests are still there.

Brothers and sisters what I witnessed the next few minutes was terrible. Serious chaos and rioting. I saw almost people were being chased with all manner of weapons and they were running from the direction the vehicle went for their lives. This time I looked back it was the same. Multitudes running at the same time for their lives. The chase was faster than Usain bolt. This is serious, the dream was no joke[i][/i]

The tribe and religion of the president was pursuing, killing, fighting with everyone and everything and people were running for their lives. I was supposed to run but why was I still observing? When It was a matter of death who won't run. It seems the chase started from a Meeting in the mosque after the prayer meeting on a Friday. It seems the Muslims have been informed of the death of the president even before anyone knew because in this dream I heard it while someone was communicating the Info over the phone. I woke up exactly 4:15am 14 April 2017.

After pondering on the dream I decided to put it down. And after putting it down I said some prayers and went to sleep. again I was in dream and all the Muslims people were putting on white ( because the president was death and environment was serene and careful and there was fear that there could be attacks and reprisals attacks and as a group of Muslims were moving people keep distance from them and everyone keep watching over their shoulder.

we need to pray
for this peace of Nigeria
for the health of Mr President
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olfemkerub(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
NnaNna4:
Dream Continued 14th April 17.
The vehicle then caught fire right in the middle of the road. And because it has caught fire, the driver was trying to park but it could not pull over to the shoulder of The road because all of a sudden the road became so busy and so dangerous for the bus to slow down to the left or to the right. It couldn't. There were vehicles on top speed over taking it from left and from right including very heavy equipment that do construction which was supposed to go on slow speed even trucks carrying vehicles they were all on top speed. So to avoid accident the coaster bus was making efforts here and there like a pilot to come out of the speeding traffic of the express but any effort to swerve to the right or left puts it on the path of a fast running vehicle coming from behind.
Without choice and willing to save the life of the dignitaries the vehicle driver finally risked and swerved to the left and it plunged into a high speeding caterpillar for construction which hooked the coaster bus and push it head long without stopping or slowing down. All this was happening while The coastal bus was on fire o o. we were surprised and dumb founded and I had my two arms folded to the breast and my eye was so opened watching the incidence in dismay wondering what was really going on. Another effort of the bus driver to pull off from that one and stir to the right ran it into a huge equipment carrying heavy duty vehicle that looked like big armoured car but no chain instead it has tires but it was on great speed. None of This vehicles stopped or applied break or slow down to save this great personalities inside the coastal bus. The burning coastal bus, on flame hooked to heavy vehicle disappeared along with the heavy duty armoured vehicle and everyone’s heart was broken because no one expected it and there was no help for the burning vehicle. Everyone was praying that the fire doesn't inflame other vehicles on the transit. Am sure everyone in the bus died while the bus was being pulled along and every one folded their arms wondering such misfortune. The traffic was to blame. They were running like vehicles on Lagos-Ibadan Express way, which made it impossible for the bus to at least park and escape the inferno.
In the dream I was still wondering what could have caused this when a by-stander near me made a call and told someone that xxxxxx had died. "he died in Nigeria". The info added gloom every where, the atmosphere changed. By this time that very busy high way had no vehicle anymore on it running. It was empty. And I didn’t have the chance to look back to see if the guests are still there.

Brothers and sisters what I witnessed the next few minutes was terrible. Serious chaos and rioting. I saw almost people were being chased with all manner of weapons and they were running from the direction the vehicle went for their lives. This time I looked back it was the same. Multitudes running at the same time for their lives. The chase was faster than Usain bolt. This is serious, the dream was no joke[i][/i]

The tribe and religion of the president was pursuing, killing, fighting with everyone and everything and people were running for their lives. I was supposed to run but why was I still observing? When It was a matter of death who won't run. It seems the chase started from a Meeting in the mosque after the prayer meeting on a Friday. It seems the Muslims have been informed of the death of the president even before anyone knew because in this dream I heard it while someone was communicating the Info over the phone. I woke up exactly 4:15am 14 April 2017.

After pondering on the dream I decided to put it down. And after putting it down I said some prayers and went to sleep. again I was in dream and all the Muslims people were putting on white ( because the president was death and environment was serene and careful and there was fear that there could be attacks and reprisals attacks and as a group of Muslims were moving people keep distance from them and everyone keep watching over their shoulder.

we need to pray
for this peace of Nigeria
for the health of Mr President

ok..U as a watchman,
expectations of the righteous shall not cutoff
1...Pray for God ministers and ministries u can remember.cancel evil plots against them
2...that your own life and ministry(if u have any)expectations Should not be cutoff
3....Also put your current ministry(church) into prayers against setback incidences
4....pray for mr president,d govt,and nigeria as a whole
shalom

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olfemkerub(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
donnie:
I will like to share a few testimonies and also an unusual dream which I recently had.

First is regarding the prophetic in my life.
I was in a family meeting. Last December 25th as we had some sort of reunion with extended family members who were in the country.

It was a pleasant gathering and at the end I was asked to pray.

I first exhorted for about 2 minutes then began to pray. Towards the end of the prayer, I prophesied that members of this family will receive political appointments.

That has already come to pass. One of the men in that meeting, my cousin, has been appointed permanent secretary this year.

Now, to a recent dream I had on the 2nd of March 2017. It was quite and unusual one. About a week before this dream I had attended a conference with three specific desires on my heart and with a prophetic seed for the man of God.

In that dream, I was in a church building and I saw the preacher who looked to me like Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome preaching. And he called for those who will give a seed of 100 naira each. I didnt have change so I gave 500. He called me back and gave me me 400 balance. On my way back to my seat, a young man approached me asking me to give him money to sow and I obliged.

It was a joyful church, I remember I saw two light skinned ladies sitting happily in front with travelling bags on seats beside them as though they just arrived from out of town. The hall was full, I saw two others enterring to have their seats with heads covered.

Then I saw the preacher walk to the right of the stage and pour on the floor mixed concrete from a container which he held in his hand such that it formed a rectangle of about 6 -7ft in length, 3ft in breath and about 2-3 inches thick. Then he declared referring to it, "the power of God is here, anything dead that is placed here will come alive"

Then I saw another vision of two little babies (twins) creeping; one of them had pissed in her clothes. And a man asked me to carry them and I picked the one that was wet and held her close.

I woke up and began to pray in tongues. I knew this wasnt an ordinary dream. And it was a strange one in many repects. The Lord began to enlighten my heart as to the meaning of this dream ( I will share it believing that more insight and guidiance might be given).

I continued in prayer under a strong unction and He began to speak to me regarding the church chapter which I belong, our ministry in the land and several other things that will happen. I later shared these prophecies (which I wrote down) in a meeting in church, my pastor being present and they rejoiced.

Some of the prophesies have already bugun to be fulfilled. For example, the Lord had said that He will begin to minister the Spirit of wisdom to political leaders and that there will be rapid development in the region. In the same month, our Pastor was invited to lead in a prayer organized by the govermnet.

Just last Saturday, the senator representing our senatorial district was in our church for a wedding with several other dignitories, including directors and a Vice Chancellor. They all heard and were impacted by the Word. After the wedding, the senator asked my Pastor privately to call him. These things have never happed before, like this in this church.

On second thought CharlyG1, can I send you a PM or email. I'm not sure I wanna give the interpretation I received out here as they are quite personal and specifically adressed the prayer points I took to the conference I talked about earlier.

However, I will like to state that I believe the man I saw preaching was the Lord as I have never seen Pastor Chris use mediums such as oil or water, let alone concrete.

Also, although the twins reminded me of those of a very senior Pastor I'm close to, they werent his, as his are about 1.5 years old and no longer creep.

Thanks ya'll and God bless.
glory be unto God for grace upon you
....for now,keep digging deep in d lord..
....make yourself available for God service esp d prophetic dept/session...by this,u can grow,function better and understand also your special calling
peace

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by egorov(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2017
Hello people. I once had a dream some years back, say 3-4 years ago. I kept it to myself, but now I feel like sharing it. I still remember it vividly. It's a warning about the end of the world. It goes does.. ..

I saw myself in UNILAG, that's where I graduated from tho. I saw myself along the path that leads from the cab park opposite moremi, to the faculty of science. When I got to the front of Erastus pg hall, I noticed many people were puting on white robes apart from me puting on black.

On seeing this, I got scared, really scared.. ...so I stopped one of those people on white and asked him why I'm the only one on black. I can't really remember what the person told me but I knew I burst into tears, and I started asking God for forgiveness. Just some few moments later, I was also puting a white robe. I became so happy and I joined the people moving on.

No-one told me where we were heading but I knew I was, everyone was happy to follow that road. On getting to the end of the road, just behind jaja hall, a few meters after the kegites house, I noticed an old man, he wasn't puting on white tho, but he was old with long beards. Then he called me aside, he brought out a small pouch, and emptied the content on the floor, they were seeds, very few seeds, say less than 50 seeds. Then the man said, in his words, I still remember what he said.. .'there's no more time, all that is left is the father's Grace' I woke up, sweating profusely, heart beating fast. I got scared.

I really hope by the time He comes, we will all be ready

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olfemkerub(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2017
egorov:
Hello people. I once had a dream some years back, say 3-4 years ago. I kept it to myself, but now I feel like sharing it. I still remember it vividly. It's a warning about the end of the world. It goes does.. ..

I saw myself in UNILAG, that's where I graduated from tho. I saw myself along the path that leads from the cab park opposite moremi, to the faculty of science. When I got to the front of Erastus pg hall, I noticed many people were puting on white robes apart from me puting on black.

On seeing this, I got scared, really scared.. ...so I stopped one of those people on white and asked him why I'm the only one on black. I can't really remember what the person told me but I knew I burst into tears, and I started asking God for forgiveness. Just some few moments later, I was also puting a white robe. I became so happy and I joined the people moving on.

No-one told me where we were heading but I knew I was, everyone was happy to follow that road. On getting to the end of the road, just behind jaja hall, a few meters after the kegites house, I noticed an old man, he wasn't puting on white tho, but he was old with long beards. Then he called me aside, he brought out a small pouch, and emptied the content on the floor, they were seeds, very few seeds, say less than 50 seeds. Then the man said, in his words, I still remember what he said.. .'there's no more time, all that is left is the father's Grace' I woke up, sweating profusely, heart beating fast. I got scared.

1..keep thanking God for his grace upon you
2..wisdom told you,try to always do and maintain the right thing(part,associates,deals)
3..only by this,u can have your reward
4...so,always allow holy spirit to guild your stepz......
peace

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Hello people of God.

I'm glad we're all bubbling in the presence of God. I have not been present on the thread because I've been away. I will be here this time next week by God's grace.

All mails sent to me will be replied next week. Thanks for your understanding.

God be with you all. May your paths be a shining light unto others. And may your life be full of praises, joy, songs of victories and testimonies in Jesus Name. Amen.

A HAPPY EASTER celebration to you all.

God bless you. Shalom cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello people of God.

I'm glad we're all bubbling in the presence of God. I have not been present on the thread because I've been away. I will be here this time next week by God's grace.

All mails sent to me will be replied next week. Thanks for your understanding.

God be with you all. May your paths be a shining light unto others. And may your life be full of praises, joy, songs of victories and testimonies in Jesus Name. Amen.

A HAPPY EASTER celebration to you all.

God bless you. Shalom cheesy
Happy Easter to You too Sir CharlyG1

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by donnie(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Olfemkerub:

glory be unto God for grace upon you
....for now,keep digging deep in d lord..
....make yourself available for God service esp d prophetic dept/session...by this,u can grow,function better and understand also your special calling
peace

Amen. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Hello everyone it's been a while and I can sense we all are doing great and I thank God for this thread. I wouldn't mind contributions on this thread to also be on https://testimony.com.ng/?mobile_view=0

Share your testimonies and stories on testimony. com.ng

Testimony.com.ng has various sections and one of the sections carries the name of this wonderful thread. I actually suggested to the owner of the site to include a thread like this one the site.

it's a new site with know testimonies and stories yet. I wouldn't mind people on this thread going over there to share there wonderful stories and if possible make suggestions to the site.

Also tell your friends, brothers, sisters and church about testimony.com.ng we need your testimonies and stories.

God bless us all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2017
zeongeon:

God bless us all.
You need to start, get people to write the contents, it may cost you money, then start promotion of the site, is it a forum? If not people would not want to do all the work for you, lest I forget you need plenty of traffic to rise above water, I saw mistakes too, please proofread properly before publishing.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2017
trueking:

You need to start, get people to write the contents, it may cost you money, then start promotion of the site, is it a forum? If not people would not want to do all the work for you, lest I forget you need plenty of traffic to rise above water, I saw mistakes too, please proofread properly before publishing.
Thank you very much God bless you. I will report back to the owner and in case you have more suggestions let me know. Thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by harbyodhun(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kemam(f): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2017
I have this dream about someone very close to me being pregnant in the dream ,Two times have seen her heavily pregnant ( last year. had the first dream ,then just last night. and the second one)and I congratulated her in the dream meanwhile in real life she is yet to get pregnant she as been married over 4 years now. Please help me interpret. Thanks za
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2017
if you have got stories/testimonies on healing, relationship, family, occult, juju, astral projection, out of body experience, dream and interpretation .. a community is waiting to hear your story to learn and be inspired.. it's not affiliated to religion just want to share stories people rarely talk about click on the link below to join. Thank you.... People need to hear stories about the "normal" and paranormal.

https:///4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Hello Guys,

Long time.. I apologize for my absence on the thread for sometime now. Time has really opposed me. But this time around, I'm making time my best friend, so that I can dedicate good amount of time to the thread.

I may not be able to reply all mails and messages sent to me immediately.. But I will do my best to reply within 2days from now on.

If you have a spiritual need, you can always share with the thread.. We have many here who have the grace and a first hand experience on some spiritual matters and they can be of great help to you.

If you have come on this thread seeking for answers and solutions to spiritual challenges, be rest assured that God will help you, only God can.. And we believe He can use us to help you resolve that spiritual matter. But you must also be willing to submit to Him (God).

I'm glad to be here again. Later this evening, at about 6:30pm, I'll be with you guys here again. We can have some good time, don't you think? grin

Please don't forget to go into God's presence today with praises and thanksgiving smiley

God bless you all. Have a beautiful Sunday smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2017
sylvalord:
so if an atheist does good, helps the poor and the likes, your imaginary god will still regard him as a wicked person because he used his senses and refused to believe a myth about flying horses and floating creatures? Your sky daddy is a fvcking, unstable, non-existent monster.
@onyenze123 see this
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
godsluvee:
@onyenze123 see this

Yes Darling grin

I have seen it, any problem?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Long time.. I apologize for my absence on the thread for sometime now. Time has really opposed me. But this time around, I'm making time my best friend, so that I can dedicate good amount of time to the thread.

I may not be able to reply all mails and messages sent to me immediately.. But I will do my best to reply within 2days from now on.
Thanks a lot

If you have a spiritual need, you can always share with the thread.. We have many here who have the grace and a first hand experience on some spiritual matters and they can be of great help to you.

If you have come on this thread seeking for answers and solutions to spiritual challenges, be rest assured that God will help you, only God can.. And we believe He can use us to help you resolve that spiritual matter. But you must also be willing to submit to Him (God).

I'm glad to be here again. Later this evening, at about 6:30pm, I'll be with you guys here again. We can have some good time, don't you think? grin

Please don't forget to go into God's presence today with praises and thanksgiving smiley

God bless you all. Have a beautiful Sunday smiley
Thanks a lot. God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
godsluvee:
Thanks a lot. God bless you
God bless you too dear smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
egorov:

This is a powerful revelation brother..
Thank you for sharing.

Satan is on a rampage to destroy the destinies of children of God. But by the grace of Jesus, we have prevailed over him.

I remember a similar revelation I had while I was in the secondary school.

In this revelation, it was the end time. The anti Christ beast was present in form of a man, who controlled an evil army, all dressed in red colour.. They were very evil.

There was another army all dressed in white, they represented the saints and the angels. Somehow I just knew that in the dream.

These two armies were in a bloody battle, they were both killing and also getting killed.

At this time I was in a corner, I wasn't wearing white and I didn't really feel like fighting.

But I had a friend in the army of the saints who was fighting and then he got badly hurt.

I picked him up and brought him aside, he was very hurt and it looked like he was dying. Then a man walked up to me and told me to go and fight. He said that the only way to help my friend was to fight. I was very furious, i picked up a weapon and I went into the battle zone killing anyone in red that was unfortunate to be in my path. grin

As I killed them, my friend got better and better.. And then he recovered. Soon I saw myself dressed in white. Hallelujah! smiley

In this end time, let us endeavour to be a helping hand to our brothers and sisters in Christ. Support each other in prayers, and fellowship in love, that way you will be helping a person have a stronger walk in this christian race.

God bless you smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.