Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (846242 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

Satan as well as fallen angels crave for human worship.

It is seen in the book of Ezekiel 28, how Satan (formerly Lucifer) was ejected out of the Heavens because he allowed pride to corrupt his heart and he craved to be like God, having dominion and power over all.

Satan was a perfect angel created in the most unique way a person can imagine. He was a cherub angel who went in and out of the throne room of God. These type of angels (two angels) who entered into the Holy of Holies (The throne room) were extremely powerful because they were in a face to face interaction with God, but they had to hide their faces with their wings because of the tremendous power and radiation that protrudes from the Great White Throne of God.

By the time such an angel(Lucifer and the other cherub angel) came out, their faces would shine so bright because of the radiation of God's glory. They would sometimes relate God's message to the other angels. This was a higher level of cherub angels. And Satan was the head of the cherub angels. You can imagine that.

God has His writings and messages subtly hidden in the works of men. The ark of the covenant which was given to the Israelites, (is seen and described in the book of Exodus 25) is exactly how the throne room of God looks like.

Satan (formerly Lucifer) would enter into God's presence kneeling before God with his wings stretched touching the wings of another cherub angel, and their faces hidden from the blinding light of God. Such angels were the highest in worship. (Cherub angels are known for worship and glorifying God).

And Satan was on a very high level at that time. He saw all the glory that was given to God. He experienced the power of God. He heard directly from the mouth of God, God's plans, God's heart desires for man, and he was very well respected by many of the angels.
Seeing how he was greatly built in perfection, the other angels respected and admired him greatly.

Now, God showed me this sometime ago, I don't remember so clearly, but there was something Satan was doing in the Holy of Holies. He was exchanging the daily sacrifice with something else, he was mixing it up with something. I don't remember clearly. This is something that was meant to be brought before God at some interval time. Satan was polluting it, like shortening it or polluting it in some way.

God saw it and was angry. it was wicked before Him. And so He demoted Satan. Read the entire chapter 28 of Ezekiel.
Satan formerly had so many rankings (the precious stones) but God expelled him from the ranking of angels that entered into the Holy of Holies.

Demotion is a shame. And it's more of a shame when it happens to a person who is very well known and greatly respected. Think about it.

And now think about it happening to Satan in Heaven. There would be angels surprised and shocked, trying to figure out how Satan got demoted. They would begin to realize that he(Satan) was actually a corrupt Angel and that would have really angered Satan.

And so...

then he became embittered, and instead of being humble and retracing his steps back to the right path, he allowed anger, malice, pride and hatred for God to eat up his heart.

Remember, the demotion from God was meant to humble Satan. But Satan didn't repent, and then God demoted him again, shaming him by throwing him down to the earth with the other angels who fought to overthrow the government of God. This was done because of the great pride of Satan. For God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble.

So the first demotion was expulsion from the Holy of Holies.
And the second demotion was expulsion from Heaven.

If you understand this single act God, why this was done, you would see that God is God and His words are ever true. Satan is living a life of shame here on earth, boiling in angry fury, and determined to take down as many as possible with him to hell.
He really has no power other than the 'permission' we give him in our lives.

Even when it seemed like he had gotten a win against God by deceiving Adam, God showed Himself supreme and loving by sacrificing Himself for us as a Man that the works of Satan be destroyed.

Satan and fallen angels might pose as a god, but he is no god in my life.

In time past and till today, fallen angels and satan posed as gods. You hear of the gods of Egpyt, Babylon, the Greek gods... You hear of Apollos, Zeus, Ra, Baal, Ishtar, Dagon, Medusa and even the one that is standing in USA today, the statue/goddess of liberty which is actually Satan in disguise.

All of them are just fallen angels and Satan posing as gods, for they believe themselves to be gods. (Psalm 8 talks about it, read Ezekiel 28).

Because they were called sons of God, they believe they are still gods. They might be, but not in my eye.

And their children (the nephilims) who were known as great renown men follow their path. Sometimes they come in people's dreams to deceive them posing as 'renowned great men/women'. They come as movie stars, football legends/great, they come as popular respected figures in dreams to deceive a person.

For all I know, Satan fallen angels and demons are powerless when you understand who you are as a child of God.

Know who you are. Worship God and God alone. Serve Him with all you heart and mind, and teach your children to serve Him also, and you and your generation shall be blessed all your life. Amen.

Be blessed smiley

Note: God showed me (last night) the purpose for which the three Egyptian Pyramids was built. I will be discussing that later. The blue print on how to understand the combination and positions for each of these statues was in the hands of the Giants (the nephilims).

Nice.
But I thought the pyramids of Egypt are more than 3?
Also, please can you talk more about the expulsion and corruption of Satan in more detail please?
Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2018
providence338:

Yaaasss! cheesy As per usual, you're on POINT Bro Charles! Great post, I'm particularly looking forward to your post on the pyramids, it's right on time. I'm currently working on a project which requires a general comprehensive study on ancient KMT (Egypt). About a week ago the 3 great pyramids of Giza was mentioned, and I felt the Holy Spirit telling me the pyramids represent something very nefarious. I'm talking end-of-days, NWO, great tribulation, nefarious. I always knew they were demonic, but I felt an urgency in my spirit this time round from deeper revelation. I suspect I already know what you're gonna disclose, based on what you've written above on fallen angels/nephilim, but I'll remain silent as we await what God revealed to you. Please oooh, don't wait 3 months to share this revelation like last time! lol! grin

Lolz. It won't take three months my dear. It will be tonight. grin

Thank you for the encouragement Woman of God. I'm really glad to see your enthusiasm in the things of God.
More grace and strength to you.

Remain blessed smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Nice.
But I thought the pyramids of Egypt are more than 3?
Also, please can you talk more about the expulsion and corruption of Satan in more detail please?
Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement.

You can ignore the other pyramids. The three largest and mysterious pyramids are the pyramids of Giza. There are three of them. No one knows how they were built (because they were not built by ordinary men).
I will talk about this tonight.

And I will give more details on the expulsion of Satan later after we discuss the pyramids tonight.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

Thanks for the encouragement.

You can ignore the other pyramids. The three largest and mysterious pyramids are the pyramids of Giza. There are three of them. No one knows how they were built (because they were not built by ordinary men).
I will talk about this tonight.

And I will give more details on the expulsion of Satan later after we discuss the pyramids tonight.

God bless you smiley

Thanks bro
*getting my popcorn ready smiley*

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
CharlyG1

Ive had some couple of dreams in recent past. Can you please tell me what these dreams mean?

This happened to me several years ago when i was still in the country
I saw two men checking to see my back head looking for a mark or something
They kept looking at themselves in astonishment wondering why i dont have a mark

I also had a dream some weeks ago and in that dream i saw myself having numerous nipples with some hair at the tip.
All were lined up by each side of mine(Like 5 of them)

I had a dream and in that dream i saw that a friend i used to know collected my blood using a syringe
A day before i had gone to see a GP for a blood sugar test which result was to come out the following day

Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Thanks bro
*getting my popcorn ready smiley*

Move over nnamdiosu grin
(sits down and eats nnamdiosu's popcorn)

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
providence338:

Move over nnamdiosu grin
(sits down and eats nnamdiosu's popcorn)

Hahaaaa.... Oya as my sister enjoy, i don't mind. Man shall not live by popcorn alone smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Just got home guys.

In an hour or thereabout, I'll be talking about the three Egyptian Pyramids of Giza.

Remain blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

Just got home guys.

In an hour or thereabout, I'll be talking about the three Egyptian Pyramids of Giza.

Remain blessed.

Do hope you have the strength tonight

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Olatoman:

Do hope you have the strength tonight

Thanks for your understanding...
Sleep knocked me out grin

But I thank God for His strength.

THE THREE EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS OF GIZA.

I will make this brief as I will be talking about this based mostly on the revelation I was given.

There are three Egyptian pyramids today at Giza, which is one of the seven wonders of the world. No one knows exactly how they were constructed.
It seems like the pyramids were constructed with a more advanced technology (many people think that).

Scholars, Historians and many intellectuals have come out with their own theories as to what the pyramids may represent.

Anyway,

In the revelation God gave me, I saw a group of giants around the pyramids. They were holding a blue print, like a map that reveals what the pyramids was actually built for. In the blueprint, which one of the giant held, the pyramids were drawn and the spacings between one pyramid to another, was described. They were spaced out deliberately in the most intelligent architectural way I couldn't imagine. They were spaced out to align in the exact position of three stars in the night sky.

The giants seemed to be very intelligent. They were highly advanced than we humans of today or time past.
The three pyramids and their positions aligned carefully were made to be a combination to reveal
one big 'Bright Star Light' which represents Lucifer (Satan), the 'Morning Star' or 'Light Bringer'.

I remember in one of the revelations God showed me this year. I was casting out a demon, it was cast out, disappeared through a portal. And then it came back later again. I was angry and so I continued to pray aggresively.

A force (The Holy Ghost) threw the demon to the next room, I entered the next room where the demon was now. I kept on praying, but by now the demon was just laying down on the floor covering its face. I was perplexed as to why nothing was happening. I looked to my father who was there with me, asking Him to help me.

And then the Lord opened my eyes and I saw that the demon was wearing a strange object on its left wrist, an ancient wrist watch or something like that.

I looked closely at the object and saw it had very ancient symbols on it. Something that was made back in times before Jesus came to the earth. I saw an eye in the centre of this watch-like object, and above the eye there were two of the Egyptian pyramids (just two pyramids), and the pyramids looked like ancient temples in my eyes.

The wristwatch was really remarkable, it had no timing on it, just symbolic patterns and this eye and the two pyramids. It looked like it wasn't made by man at all. It looked as if it was almost priceless, made out of gold or some precious object.

The Lord made me realize that strong demons will hide (take cover) during a deliverance session, and some possess some strange weapons or devices that can enable them resist our prayers. But when that device is removed off them, they won't be able to resist any longer.

Anyway, Back to the story..
The symbols on the watch of that demon made me realize that the demons (former giants) are connected to the Egyptian pyramids one way or another. And this second vision from God proved just that.

At one point when it was night the combination was done by the giants, and then a bright light shone in the skies. One of the giants pointed up and said aloud 'Look at the Light'!

A very bright white light shone, the light was connected by two other lights that looked like stars. The two other light (stars) gave light to the pyramids in the center which revealed a very bright starlight. This is the same symbolic diagram i had seen on the wristwatch of that demon. The Third pyramid can be exchanged for the 'eye' (the all seeing eye that the Illuminati are known for). The third and center pyramid is seen as 'god' (Satan/Lucifer).

The film production company 'Columbia Pictures' also exalts Lucifer as the Morning Star. In their logo, you will see a woman holding a very bright light that reveals she is in the skies, like a goddess. She is on the top of what looks like a stairs. Look closer, that's not a staircase, that is the Pyramid. That one pyramid that represents Satan as Lucifer in his former glory as the Angel that brings the Light (wisdom, but corrupted wisdom) to the whole world. The light is symbolic for great wisdom.

It's funny.. You know God made Satan as an angel filled with wisdom and He was meant to teach mankind the things God had prepared for man. He was a Guardian cherub, they are supposed to Guard and help man figure out things that God wanted to be figured out (at that time). The same way he was supposed to present the daily sacrifice (prayers and supplications) to God, He perverted from that routine. (That's why he is called 'The Perverter').

And now, he is the opposite. He gives false wisdom just like he deceived Adam and Eve. And he opposes our prayers from reaching God, and even when our prayers reach God, he goes to God to argue on why we shouldn't receive an answer to our request.

Have you ever wondered why God allows Satan come before Him to accuse us and argue on why we shouldn't be blessed just like he did in the case of Job?

It is because everyone was made to serve God. No matter who you might be; Man, Woman, Demon, Angel, Fallen Angel or Satan. You were made for His glory and you will serve Him one way or another. And so even if Satan has fallen, he is still doing his duty the way God permits.

He is doing his former work in heaven, but only in an opposite way here on earth. He is the accuser of the brethren because right from the first day he manipulated with the daily sacrifice in Heaven, and that evil became associated with him. And as an angel filled with wisdom, he now uses that wisdom to corrupt the earth.

This is revelation. And revelation is power.

We must understand this.

Anyway, Back to our story about the pyramid.

The dollar bill carries the pyramid symbol.
No wonder, on the dollar bill when you see this same pyramid, you will see the all seeing eye with light surrounding it. They say it is the all seeing eye of God. Don't be fooled, they mean god (Lucifer).

The founders of America were/are Satan worshippers, that is why you have the Illuminati control the affairs of America, which has now overflown to other parts of the earth, corrupting the whole world. (Revelation 17).

America= The Great Wh0re of Babylon.

It was mind blowing when I saw all these.. The Bible is
a very powerful book, it speaks a lot of mysteries and hidden things. Only if the eyes of our understanding becomes opened, we would not understand many of the things the Bible talks about.

Let us go back to the book of Revelation 13.
If you read through, you will discover that there is one beast that will rise up, receiving strength and power from the dragon, and in verse 12, another beast rises up exercising the power of the first beast. Just like a cycle. A Trinity.

The 3 Pyramids represents a Trinity. Just like you have God the Father, Jesus Christ & The Holy Ghost.
Satan copies God because he has always wanted to be God.

Satan has formed his own trinity in the most devilish way ever possible. The three pyramids is like a great idol representing Satan as the the morning Star (false god), and this will be physically represented at a particular time when the combination is done and when the three stars (they call it stars of Orion) in the galaxy are aligned on the same path, light will shine through the pyramids, it will mark the beginning of a very devilish thing to come.

The giants were great astrologers, they understood the earth very well, more than the most intelligent human today.

We perish for lack of knowledge, because if we understood the tactics of our enemy, we would better prepare ourselves for the attacks that come our way.

Look at the world now, worshipping Satan in ignorance.

There are so many mysteries on the earth that we do not yet understand. The earth holds so much power and contains secrets that we are still yet to discover.

We associate ourselves with the ungodliness of this world when we follow its pattern, corrupting ourselves and bringing disrepute to God.

Today, something crazy will be reigning, tomorrow it will be another latest thing.

Some people bring out their tongues when taking a picture, not knowing that is the attribute of a pagan god. Some wear chains and necklaces that carry satanic symbols. Many are so addicted to the system of the world, falling deeper into the traps of Satan, dragging their innocent children along with them in their ungodly lifestyle.

May God help us. May God make us more sensitive to His Spirit so that we can see through all the deceitful workings of the kingdom of darkness. Amen.

N:B: I will discuss the fall of Satan with more details, later

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mariangeles(f): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
CharlyG1:

Thanks for your understanding...
Sleep knocked me out grin

But I thank God for His strength.

THE THREE EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS OF GIZA.

I will make this brief as I will be talking about this based mostly on the revelation I was given.

There are three Egyptian pyramids today at Giza, which is one of the seven wonders of the world. No one knows exactly how they were constructed.
It seems like the pyramids were constructed with a more advanced technology (many people think that).

Scholars, Historians and many intellectuals have come out with their own theories as to what the pyramids may represent.

Anyway,

In the revelation God gave me, I saw a group of giants around the pyramids. They were holding a blue print, like a map that reveals what the pyramids was actually built for. In the blueprint, which one of the giant held, the pyramids were drawn and the spacings between one pyramid to another, was described. They were spaced out deliberately in the most intelligent architectural way I couldn't imagine. They were spaced out to align in the exact position of three stars in the night sky.

The giants seemed to be very intelligent. They were highly advanced than we humans of today or time past.
The three pyramids and their positions aligned carefully were made to be a combination to reveal
one big 'Bright Star Light' which represents Lucifer (Satan), the 'Morning Star' or 'Light Bringer'.

I remember in one of the revelations God showed me this year. I was casting out a demon, it was cast out, disappeared through a portal. And then it came back later again. I was angry and so I continued to pray aggresively.

A force (The Holy Ghost) threw the demon to the next room, I entered the next room where the demon was now. I kept on praying, but by now the demon was just laying down on the floor covering its face. I was perplexed as to why nothing was happening. I looked to my father who was there with me, asking Him to help me.

And then the Lord opened my eyes and I saw that the demon was wearing a strange object on its left wrist, an ancient wrist watch or something like that.

I looked closely at the object and saw it had very ancient symbols on it. Something that was made back in times before Jesus came to the earth. I saw an eye in the centre of this watch-like object, and above the eye there were two of the Egyptian pyramids (just two pyramids), and the pyramids looked like ancient temples in my eyes.

The wristwatch was really remarkable, it had no timing on it, just symbolic patterns and this eye and the two pyramids. It looked like it wasn't made by man at all. It looked as if it was almost priceless, made out of gold or some precious object.

The Lord made me realize that strong demons will hide (take cover) during a deliverance session, and some possess some strange weapons or devices that can enable them resist our prayers. But when that device is removed off them, they won't be able to resist any longer.

Anyway, Back to the story..
The symbols on the watch of that demon made me realize that the demons (former giants) are connected to the Egyptian pyramids one way or another. And this second vision from God proved just that.

At one point when it was night the combination was done by the giants, and then a bright light shone in the skies. One of the giants pointed up and said aloud 'Look at the Light'!

A very bright white light shone, the light was connected by two other light that looked like stars. The two other light (stars) gave light to the pyramids in the center which revealed a very bright starlight. This is the same symbolic diagram i had seen on the wristwatch of that demon. The Third pyramid can be exchanged for the 'eye' (the all seeing eye that the Illuminati are known for). The third and center pyramid is seen as 'god' (Satan/Lucifer).

The film production company 'Columbia Pictures' also exalts Lucifer as the Morning Star. In their logo, you will see a woman holding a very bright light that reveals she is in the skies, like a goddess. She is on the top of what looks like a stairs. Look closer, that's not a staircase, that is the Pyramid. That one pyramid that represents Satan as Lucifer in his former glory as the Angel that brings the Light (wisdom, but corrupted wisdom) to the whole world. The light is symbolic for great wisdom.

It's funny.. You know God made Satan as an angel filled with wisdom and He was meant to teach mankind the things God had prepared for man. He was a Guardian cherub, they are supposed to Guard and help man figure out things that God wanted to be figured out (at that time. The same way he was supposed to present the daily sacrifice (prayers and supplications) to God, He perveted from that routine. (That's why he is called 'The perverter').

And now, he is the opposite. He gives false wisdom just like he deceived Adam and Eve. And he opposes our prayers from reaching God, and even when they reach God, he goes to God to argue on why we shouldn't receive that prayer request.

Have you ever wondered why God allows Satan come before Him to accuse us and argue on why we shouldn't be blessed just like he did in the case of Job?

It is because everyone was made to serve God. N matter who you a might be, Man, Woman, Demons, Fallen Angels or Satan. You were made for His glory and you will serve Him one way or another. And so even if Satan has fallen, he is still doing his duty the way God permits.

He is doing his former work in heaven, but only in an opposite way here on earth. He is the accuser of the brethren because right from the first day he manipulated with the daily sacrifice in Heaven, that evil became associated with him. And as an angel filled with wisdom, he now uses that wisdom to corrupt the earth.

This is revelation. And revelation is power.

We must understand this.

Anyway, Back to our story about the pyramid.

The dollar bill carries the pyramid symbol.
No wonder, on the dollar bill when you see this same pyramid, you will see the all seeing eye with light surrounding it. They say it is the all seeing eye of God. Don't be fooled, they mean god (Lucifer).

The founders of America were/are Satan worshippers, that is why you have the Illuminati control the affairs of America, which has now overflown to other parts of the earth, corrupting the whole world. (Revelation 17).

America= The Great Wh0re of Babylon.

It was mind blowing when I saw this.. But also, this draws us back to the book of Revelation 13.
If you read through, you will discover that there is one beast that will rise up, receiving strength and power from the dragon, and in verse 12, another beast rises up exercising the power of the first beast. Just like a cycle. A Trinity.

The 3 Pyramids represents a Trinity. Just like you have God the Father, Jesus Christ & The Holy Ghost.
Satan copies God because he has always wanted to be God.

Satan has formed his own trinity in the most deviish way every possible. The three pyramids is like a great idol representing Satan as the the morning Star (false god), and this will be physically represented at a particular time when the combination is done and when the three stars (they call it stars of Orion) in the galaxy are aligned on the same path, light will shine through the pyramids, it will mark the beginning of a very devilish thing to come.

The giants were great astrologers, they understood the earth very well more than the most intelligent human today.

We perish for lack of knowledge, because if we understood the tactics of our enemy, we would better prepare ourselves for the attacks that come our way.

Look at the world now, worshipping Satan in ignorance. Some people bring out their tongues when taking a picture, not knowing that is the attribute of a pagan god. Some wear chains and necklaces that carry wicked symbols. Many are so addicted to the system of the world, falling deeper into the traps of Satan, dragging their innocent children in their ungodly lifestyle.

May God help us. May God make us more sensitive t His Spirit so that we can see through all the deceitful workings of the kingdom of darkness. Amen

N:B: I will discuss the fall of Satan with more details, later

Your mind is indescribable!

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
i tell you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNazarene: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
I wish there was a whatsapp group for this thread, where we can share revelations just as we do here, even deeper ones war might not want to share on a public forum and pray, fast accordingly...

God is not revealing mysteries to us as a perk of our relationship with Him but to also thwart or delay the works of darkness...

Just imagine this revelation of pyramids, the devil and his children have been preparing delicately nefariously since ages, Kai!!!

This gave me a reality check when I read it...

I will go to heaven and I will go on a high pedestal in Jesus Name.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kingstel(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Greetings,

People of God!

What does anyone think about the belief regarding the 4 types of temperament as Christians?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 1:24am On Mar 30, 2018
Great insight Bro CharlyG1 more grace.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by whiteroses(f): 2:27am On Mar 30, 2018
Thanks for reccomending prayer and fasting with oil . Charles.
The only answer is to stay close to God, evil is taking over. You don’t even know where attack is coming from. I find worship to help, praying without ceasing as well as drawing close to God.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by providence338: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2018
Great post Bro Charles! Thank you so much for sharing your revelation, you've indeed confirmed what the Holy Spirit has revealed to me about the pyramids, both in times past and present. Recently, as I was reading a brief account on the pyramids, my mind suddenly went to the Tower of Babel. The Holy Spirit told me there is a connection between these two ancient structures, both built in defiance and outright rebellion to the Most High God. By God's divine intervention, the tower of Babel was eventually abandoned and destroyed....however, the Great Pyramid was built soon thereafter by post-flood giants/mutant hybrids dwelling amongst the nations of HAM. This Pyramid, much like the Tower before it, represents some sort of ancient machine with a powerful electromagnetic force, aka very large demonic portal. There are many portals of course, but this pyramid is probably the strongest in the world. The wicked CERN large hadron collider facility in Switzerland is connected to these pyramids, though I'm not sure how. It's no coincidence the Great Pyramid is built on the most geographically centered point of the earth. It's the exact middle point East and West, and exact middle point North and South on any map. Plus, despite modern assumption, it was never built with a capstone (please google it). That's right, it was actually designed to remain FLAT on the top, meaning, the building of the Great Pyramid isn't yet complete, it's still awaiting its "capstone".....

There are far more mysteries involving this subject that like Bro Charles said, hasn't yet been discovered. May the Most High God grant us discernment, wisdom, knowledge, understanding and insight, esp in these last days. There are many well-respected prophets and teachings online stating that Enoch built the Great Pyramid. They are using Isaiah 19:20 to justify their beliefs. God forbid. He wouldn't permit his servants to build such a structure, knowing how mankind (esp the heathen) would quickly idolize it (Exo 20:4-6). The Pyramid of Giza and its worship by the freemasons/illuminati who run this planet, is definitely the work of satan. It's missing capstone represents a precursor to his own perverted second coming, dubbed the New Age, Age of Aquarius, New Dawn, New World Order, etc. The all-seeing-eye, satan's contrived omnipotence he hopes to achieve through worldwide permeation of his technological machinations, marks his long-awaited arrival by the luciferians who worship him, even since ancient times...... capstone complete.

Edited to add: THe last pic shows an owl cleverly hiding on the dollar bill. This owl is Molech. There is an annual mens-only gathering where the likes of George H.W. Bush, Newt Gingrich, Henry Kissinger, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Theodore Roosevelt, scurry to a place in California known as Bohemian Grove, where they burn sacrifices before a 40-ft owl idol (Molech) in the forest at night. grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2018
Mariangeles:

Thank you for the encouragement dear.
I thank God for His Holy Spirit. All the revelations and teachings are drawn from Him.

God bless you smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2018
marttol:
i tell you

Thank you for the encouragement marttol. To God be the glory. Stay strong smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2018
TheNazarene:
I wish there was a whatsapp group for this thread, where we can share revelations just as we do here, even deeper ones war might not want to share on a public forum and pray, fast accordingly...

God is not revealing mysteries to us as a perk of our relationship with Him but to also thwart or delay the works of darkness...

Just imagine this revelation of pyramids, the devil and his children have been preparing delicately nefariously since ages, Kai!!!

This gave me a reality check when I read it...

I will go to heaven and I will go on a high pedestal in Jesus Name.

Hahaha. I love the fire I feel stirred within you.
May the Lord pour out His anointing upon you and use you to do exploits in Jesus Name. Amen

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2018
Lamasta:
Great insight Bro CharlyG1 more grace.

Thank you Lamasta. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2018
whiteroses:
Thanks for reccomending prayer and fasting with oil . Charles.
The only answer is to stay close to God, evil is taking over. You don’t even know where attack is coming from. I find worship to help, praying without ceasing as well as drawing close to God.

Thank God dear.
You're right. Staying close to God is the answer. Walking with God defeats all.

God bless you dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2018
providence338:
Great post Bro Charles! Thank you so much for sharing your revelation, you've indeed confirmed what the Holy Spirit has revealed to me about the pyramids, both in times past and present. Recently, as I was reading a brief account on the pyramids, my mind suddenly went to the Tower of Babel. The Holy Spirit told me there is a connection between these two ancient structures, both built in defiance and outright rebellion to the Most High God. By God's divine intervention, the tower of Babel was eventually abandoned and destroyed....however, the Great Pyramid was built soon thereafter by post-flood giants/mutant hybrids dwelling amongst the nations of HAM. This Pyramid, much like the Tower before it, represents some sort of ancient machine with a powerful electromagnetic force, aka very large demonic portal. There are many portals of course, but this pyramid is probably the strongest in the world. The wicked CERN large hadron collider facility in Switzerland is connected to these pyramids, though I'm not sure how. It's no coincidence the Great Pyramid is built on the most geographically centered point of the earth. It's the exact middle point East and West, and exact middle point North and South on any map. Plus, despite modern assumption, it was never built with a capstone (please google it). That's right, it's actually FLAT on the top, meaning, the building of the Great Pyramid isn't yet complete, it's still awaiting its "capstone".....

There are far more mysteries involving this subject that like Bro Charles said, hasn't yet been discovered. May the Most High God grant us discernment, wisdom, knowledge, understanding and insight, esp in these last days. There are many well-respected prophets and teachings online stating that Enoch built the Great Pyramid. They are using Isaiah 19:20 to justify their beliefs. God forbid. He wouldn't permit his servants to build such a structure, knowing how mankind (esp the heathen) would quickly idolize it (Exo 20:4-6). The Pyramid of Giza and its worship by the freemasons/illuminati who run this planet, is definitely the work of satan. It's missing capstone represents a precursor to his own perverted second coming, dubbed the New Age, Age of Aquarius, New Dawn, New World Order, etc. The all-seeing-eye, satan's contrived omnipotence he hopes to achieve through worldwide permeation of his technological machinations, marks his long-awaited arrival by the luciferians who worship him, even since ancient times...... capstone complete.

Edited to add: THe last pic shows an owl cleverly hiding on the dollar bill. This owl is Molech. There is an annual mens-only gathering where the likes of George H.W. Bush, Newt Gingrich, Henry Kissinger, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Theodore Roosevelt, scurry to a place in California known as Bohemian Grove, where they burn sacrifices before a 40-ft owl idol (Molech) in the forest at night. grin

Providence338... cheesy

Thank you for the encouragement.
Yes, you're right. Many jargons I see online by so called men and women of God. Revelation brings Light in darkness. And that Light is the wisdom and knowledge of our God.

The pyramids is definitely the work of Satan. And the American government knows all about this. They have inculcated this into Hollywood, their fashion industry, their music industry etc. Lucifer is their god and they are striving to show him and make him acceptable to the world in all possible ways.

Consciously or Unconsciously they will make the world accept this fallen angel called Lucifer.

But we thank God for Jesus Christ and we thank God that we have been saved by His grace. We only need to abide in Him so that we are not found wanting when He comes to take us home.

More grace and anointing to you Providence. Keep the revelations coming.

God bless you smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2018
CharlyG1:

Thank you for the encouragement.
Yes, you're right. Many jargons I see online by so called men and women of God. Revelation brings Light in darkness. And that Light is the wisdom and knowledge of our God.

The pyramids is definitely the work of Satan. And the American government knows all about this. They have inculcated this into Hollywood, their fashion industry, their music industry etc. Lucifer is their god and they are striving to show him and make him acceptable to the world in all possible ways.

Consciously or Unconsciously they will make the world accept this fallen angel called Lucifer.

But we thank God for Jesus Christ and we thank God that we have been saved by His grace. We only need to abide in Him so that we are not found wanting when He comes to take us home.

More grace and anointing to you Providence. Keep the revelations coming.

God bless you smiley

I wish more people would make YouTube their friends, a lot of revelation about the evil Movie industry in America. A lot of wicked agenda to enslave the masses still sleeping in the wake of so much evil and deception. Really a lot has been hidden in plain sight, like the androgynous movement posited in Hollywood.

A lot of top helly weird supposed female actors are nothing but men passing off/pretending to be women, all FTM transgenders and MTF in the case of the women now passing off as women...

Another shocker most of these elites do these to their children even before they are old enough to decide. Hence these are the ones who end up becoming the top actors or musicians.

Yea, shocker... I bet you didn't see that one coming. But is it just in the movie industry? No. Check out music, a lot of them top a list female musicians are also male and vice versa. Check out Beyonce for instance, this is the worst face of deception.

No arguments, the facts are all there... Visit tricksofthestrade channel on you tube, watch and see how these people have been lying to the world.

A lot of deception and lies, not too surprised about the pyramids of giza, it's one of the many secrets of the wicked world.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
CharlyG1:

Thank you for the encouragement dear.
I thank God for His Holy Spirit. All the revelations and teachings are drawn from Him.

God bless you smiley

Well said my bro�� grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
providence338:
Great post Bro Charles! Thank you so much for sharing your revelation, you've indeed confirmed what the Holy Spirit has revealed to me about the pyramids, both in times past and present. Recently, as I was reading a brief account on the pyramids, my mind suddenly went to the Tower of Babel. The Holy Spirit told me there is a connection between these two ancient structures, both built in defiance and outright rebellion to the Most High God. By God's divine intervention, the tower of Babel was eventually abandoned and destroyed....however, the Great Pyramid was built soon thereafter by post-flood giants/mutant hybrids dwelling amongst the nations of HAM. This Pyramid, much like the Tower before it, represents some sort of ancient machine with a powerful electromagnetic force, aka very large demonic portal. There are many portals of course, but this pyramid is probably the strongest in the world. The wicked CERN large hadron collider facility in Switzerland is connected to these pyramids, though I'm not sure how. It's no coincidence the Great Pyramid is built on the most geographically centered point of the earth. It's the exact middle point East and West, and exact middle point North and South on any map. Plus, despite modern assumption, it was never built with a capstone (please google it). That's right, it was actually designed to remain FLAT on the top, meaning, the building of the Great Pyramid isn't yet complete, it's still awaiting its "capstone".....

Thank you very much for this Providence, I'm always happy when I come across more awoken people.

A lot of hidden truths right before our very eyes.
It's not far fetched to see why America is at the helm of affairs of this world.

Behold the great Babylonia, the head quarters of evil, Satan's main domain. That's why the rest of the world is very much drawn and attracted...

Anyone who knows better would not be
Keen on migrating to such a place. May God help his genuine worshippers over there, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kingstel(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is it godly to believe in this?

Kingstel:
Greetings,

People of God!

What does anyone think about the belief regarding the 4 types of temperament as Christians?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please oh!!!
I asked this question last week and nobody answered me,whenever I meditate on God's word in the mornings I usually have this electric feeling building up from my feet and then BOOM! it's like I am in an electric charged bubble for a few seconds then it stops.. And when I have that feeling,I feel stiff on my bed and my eyes must be open....what could it mean?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
ikes9:
Please oh!!!
I asked this question last week and nobody answered me,whenever I meditate on God's word in the mornings I usually have this electric feeling building up from my feet and then BOOM! it's like I am in an electric charged bubble for a few seconds then it stops.. And when I have that feeling,I feel stiff on my bed and my eyes must be open....what could it mean?
i THINK it's sleep paralysis, it does happen to me also
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
marttol:
i THINK it's sleep paralysis, it does happen to me also
It's not bro,I know how sleep paralysis feels.. this isn't it... I mean when it happens it's like I'm SUPER sensitive to everything around,I can move my eyes and teeth and its not scary either

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kingstel(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
ikes9:

It's not bro,I know how sleep paralysis feels.. this isn't it... I mean when it happens it's like I'm SUPER sensitive to everything around,I can move my eyes and teeth and its not scary either

If I may add, it is a sign of the Holy Spirit in you.

Just increase your fire for the Lord and it will manifest better.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Kingstel:

If I may add, it is a sign of the Holy Spirit in you.

Just increase your fire for the Lord and it will manifest better.

Thank You very much... I also noticed that it manifests more when I wait on the lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — A Child With A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.