Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807401 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
nelll2:

Please explain more at the bolded and what can be done about it

The way out is to pray against it.

And it something that happens regularly...

Then something is wrong...

For the environment..

Its either you lack capacity or there are some senior spiritual citizens in your environment

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nelll2: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
i used to have this dream repeatedly but it has stopped now.

in the dream i can read any book with my eyes closed. This had occured countless times.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
omalichay:
To all that have responded to my earlier questions I appreciate your response.i have another question.what does it mean to say there is a legal ground for the enemy to operate
Hello madam

How did it go?

Legal ground is basically something that gives the enemy an hold over your life.. An authority to oppress you...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kenrish2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
pls can anyone tell me the meaning. I always dream and see myself in a beautiful manssion

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by omalichay: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
madprophet:

Hello madam

How did it go?

Legal ground is basically something that gives the enemy an hold over your life.. An authority to oppress you...
Hello sir.fine sir...I'm assuming I need to pray to know what the legal ground is right?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
CharlyG1
Good morning to all. I started reading this thread last week. I'm currently at page 59. I must say I have learnt a lot and I have enjoyed the page. But there is something I discovered from page 58 and 59 (I'm using my infinix phone to read so the page might be different to one using laptop), I discovered that the guy with the moniker named 'Nobody' is also the same person with the moniker 'Sarassin' and 'Dazzle101'.
They brought in arguments and try to derail the thread. Anyway the wisdom of God is wiser than them. What about Vooks and Analice107, Oyeludef, Superior
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
CharlyG1
Good morning to all. I started reading this thread last week. I'm currently at page 59. I must say I have learnt a lot and I have enjoyed the page. But there is something I discovered from page 58 and 59 which is dated around January 2016. (I'm using my infinix phone to read so the page might be different to one using laptop), I discovered that the guy with the moniker named 'Nobody' is also the same person with the moniker 'Sarassin' and 'Dazzle101'.
They brought in arguments and try to derail the thread. Anyway the wisdom of God is wiser than them. What about Vooks and Analice107, Oyeludef, Superior1. I believe God brought them here for the purpose whereby in HIS own wisdom used u Charles to create this group. Anyway my discoveries among others had given me the curiousity to continue to read till the last page. I believe this thread is a blessing and many people will stumble on it later and gather some spiritual insight to learn and grow as well just like I do. God bless you the early contributors, the wisdom you guys drop in this thread has been an amazing source of amusement, encouragement and enlightenment to me. You guys should not give up.
Thanks and God bless you all. I love you guys.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by panicacid: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
pls great people in the house, op thanks for this thread, my question is can a possessed person/ person followed by demon call blood of Jesus, sing christian song, say the rosary and even being prayed for without falling down ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2018
panicacid:
pls great people in the house, op thanks for this thread, my question is can a possessed person/ person followed by demon call blood of Jesus, sing christian song, say the rosary and even being prayed for without falling down ?

Yes, it's very possible. There are several stages/development of demonic possession. The demon at this time does not have 100% control over the victim.

I know there are many questions to ask and be answered. I will do my best to make myself available to answer all the other questions directed at me on the thread today.

Time has not been friendly with me, but today will be different in Jesus Name. Amen.

It's amazing how the thread is growing day by day. I give God the glory.

See you guys later in the day. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
jubianose:
CharlyG1
Good morning to all. I started reading this thread last week. I'm currently at page 59. I must say I have learnt a lot and I have enjoyed the page. But there is something I discovered from page 58 and 59 which is dated around January 2016. (I'm using my infinix phone to read so the page might be different to one using laptop), I discovered that the guy with the moniker named 'Nobody' is also the same person with the moniker 'Sarassin' and 'Dazzle101'.
They brought in arguments and try to derail the thread. Anyway the wisdom of God is wiser than them. What about Vooks and Analice107, Oyeludef, Superior1. I believe God brought them here for the purpose whereby in HIS own wisdom used u Charles to create this group. Anyway my discoveries among others had given me the curiousity to continue to read till the last page. I believe this thread is a blessing and many people will stumble on it later and gather some spiritual insight to learn and grow as well just like I do. God bless you the early contributors, the wisdom you guys drop in this thread has been an amazing source of amusement, encouragement and enlightenment to me. You guys should not give up.
Thanks and God bless you all. I love you guys.

Do not slander my old moniker... Be sure to ask proper and pertinent questions only...

Shallom!!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
wickyyolo:

How can I be Spiritually strong my major problem is sex and masturbation.

I don't know how to stop either of them, any Spiritual thing I can do ?

That praying with shoes works like magic, I bought very expensive shoes for Prayers.

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by praying with shoes.

Can you make me understand? Thank you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Praying with shoes naa Bro CharlyG1. i actually saw it too on a thread that is kinda similar to this one. the person said if a person prays in the Night with shoes on, it works like kilode
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
omalichay:
Good evening,I have a question that's being troubling me.i am born again, baptised with the Holy Ghost yet i still hv sex dreams.i got a message of a marine contamination.i have gone for deliverance yet it persists.i want to be free.im tired of these mess up

Hello,

If you're having constant sex in the dream, then there is the presence of a sexual demon in your life.

When you trace the problem, it will lead you to an invincible demon doing that to you.
The first step to Deliverance is revelation.

When God reveals the source of the problem, the problem becomes half solved. Align your prayer points in the right direction. Pray 'Oh Lord reveal the cause/source of this constant sexual dreams.

God will come and show you in depths the origin of the problem. Perhaps, the problem came in when you were a child but it waited silently until you grew into adulthood to gain power and manifest in your life. Perhaps, it came from curses or sins. Only God will reveal it to you.

And when God reveals the problem, that is when deliverance prayers will become effective. There are certain demons that will not go out if they're being casted by people without a prophetic anointing. There will have to be fasting for the problem to be revealed in that case.

But with those with the anointing, the Holy Spirit can reveal to them there and then about the problem.

So.. pray like I've told you and you will see what happens.

God will hear you and answer you in Jesus Name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
chaarly:
Praying with shoes naa Bro CharlyG1. i actually saw it too on a thread that is kinda similar to this one. the person said if a person prays in the Night with shoes on, it works like kilode

Lol. Like Kilode. That got me laughing grin

I still don't get it. You mean for a person to pray at night putting on their shoes? And just praying any prayer point? Is that what you mean?

And what exactly works after praying with the shoes on? I would really love to know what this means.

smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
jubianose:
Good evening everyone and most especially to the OP. Charles, thanks for starting this topic. I discovered this thread today and I must confess that for the past 3hrs I have not drop my phone as I'm busy reading starting from the first page. I just want to thank you for starting this page and those who have contributed positively to this page by sharing their experiences and revelations. Thanks we all learn from one another, and as a Christian I must enjoy this post and learn to grow more and become better. Thank you Charles for your insight and interpretation into the Word of the Lord. God bless you. I'm Emeka Jeffrey. I go by the moniker Jubianose

God bless you Jubianose. And you're welcome to the thread

I'm glad the thread is a blessing to you. May it always be that way. Amen

smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

Lol. Like Kilode. That got me laughing grin

I still don't get it. You mean for a person to pray at night putting on their shoes? And just praying any prayer point? Is that what you mean?

And what exactly works after praying with the shoes on? I would really love to know what this means.

smiley

Hahahaha
yeah. . for a person to pray at night putting on their shoes. as in. . from the thread i read, the person said there are different ways one can pray that will bring results, gave an example of praying with shoes on and without shoes in the Night. maybe a person needs a particular request answered, the person prays wearing his/her shoes and after that, the prayer request is granted speedily. pls help us clarify
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Revelation is key in our Christian lives. Revelation is knowledge. And making use of that knowledge is Power.

God said 'My People perish for lack of knowledge'.. because they have rejected knowledge. Hosea 4:6

In other words, many people face a certain problem for so many years because they lack the knowledge or revelation on how to break free from that problem.

The Giver of revelation is the Holy Ghost. And when you receive revelation, if you understand it you will know what to do.

I remember this day, last month I was in church with my wife. We were listening to the word of God, then an elderly woman came in with two of her grandchildren and sat beside my wife.

Some minutes later, I and my wife began to feel sleepy while the word of God was going on.

As I closed my eyes for a second or more, the Holy Spirit showed me a revelation about the woman sitting next to us. In this quick trance, the woman's hands were very long, longer than normal. And the fingers were also quite long and crooked and burnt. There was so many fire burns and veins popping all over her fingers. It looked totally inhumane and disgusting. It actually looked like the hands of a demon.

And after seeing this I was shocked. But I understood the revelation.
As I looked directly at the woman, she immediately tucked in her hands, folding her hands under her armpit, like she was trying to hide them from me. She didn't even look directly at me. Lol. Her hands were perfect physically but spiritually? No. She had dipped her hands deep into wickedness.

I knew that the woman must have gotten a word from a demon that made her quickly react in that manner.

I immediately told my wife that we had a witch sitting next to us (red alert). This woman was practising witchcraft, and those kids were in trouble. Oh my.

We prayed and continued to listen to the message. The sleepy feeling then went away. Praise God.

There are invincible forces that work against us. They are stationed everywhere... On our streets, in our compounds, in our workplace, in schools, in hospitals, amongst our friends, families and relatives. And even in the church like this woman. Their mission in the church is to make sure you don't get the blessing that comes from you hearing the word of God.

And even if you succeed in hearing the word of God. They will try to set you up when you're on your way home. They make you either get into a fight with someone for no edible reason at all, or get into a fight with your spouse.

They just set up something to agitate you and when you lose control of your temper, you will lose that blessing you got from the church even before you get home. That's how they work.

We are in an ongoing battle with the kingdom of darkness. And without revelation, it would be fatal.

I pray tonight that God visits us in our sleep and reveal to us the things we really need to know that's going on in our lives. Amen.

God bless you all smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
chaarly:

Hahahaha
yeah. . for a person to pray at night putting on their shoes. as in. . from the thread i read, the person said there are different ways one can pray that will bring results, gave an example of praying with shoes on and without shoes in the Night. maybe a person needs a particular request answered, the person prays wearing his/her shoes and after that, the prayer request is granted speedily. pls help us clarify

Lol. This should be one of the funniest stuff I have heard in a long time.

No. Wearing Shoes at night or not, is not what makes your prayers get answered immediately.

We should read our Bible's more. There are many reasons why our prayers might not get answered... Like

* Praying amiss (asking for wrong things), James 4:3

* Unconfessed/Unforgiven sins Isaiah 59:1-2. Etc.

Shoes is not a factor in prayers at all.

God bless you smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

Lol. This should be one of the funniest stuff I have heard in a long time.

No. Wearing Shoes at night or not, is not what makes your prayers get answered immediately.

We should read our Bible's more. There are many reasons why our prayers might not get answered... Like

* Praying amiss (asking for wrong things), James 4:3

* Unconfessed/Unforgiven sins Isaiah 59:1-2. Etc.

Shoes is not a factor in prayers at all.

God bless you smiley

smiley
thanks very much man of God

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harddiskng(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
chaarly:

Hahahaha

I think what the poster was trying to tell us was “his own” personal way of conditioning his body to prayers.

For instance, a great man of God “Charles Finney” (I think), walked around during his prayers. His reason was that he could fell asleep on his knees but if he fells asleep while walking he was sure to hit the ground hard restoring him to consciousness to continue his prayers lol.

Well till the poster clarifies, I think that was the message he was trying to pass. Everyone has what works for them in this regard.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2018
Harddiskng:

I think what the poster was trying to tell us was “his own” personal way of conditioning his body to prayers.

For instance, a great man of God “Charles Finney” (I think), walked around during his prayers. His reason was that he could fell asleep on his knees but if he fells asleep while walking he was sure to hit the ground hard restoring him to consciousness to continue his prayers lol.

Well till the poster clarifies, I think that was the message he was trying to pass. Everyone has what works for them in this regard.

Thank you for your contribution.

But truth be told, a person who falls asleep during prayers is not praying in the Spirit. It's better to just go to bed when sleep becomes too much, except when it's a case of Satanic manipulation causing the sleep to occur.. At this point the person must rebuke the satanic manipulation causing the sleep.

Sleeping during prayers can be natural sleep and unnatural, that's my point.

Notwithstanding, true prayer can only be effective when led by the Holy Spirit.

I've been in a deliverance prayer session where a demon(s) was just too stubborn and was refusing to go away, the demons kept telling me all their rights. I used the blood, used the fire of the Holy Ghost, the demon just kept laughing for over 15minutes. It was a strongman demon.

But as I prayed, the Holy spirit brought a song to my mouth, and as I sang it, he told me to rephrase the song in a certain way and as soon as I did that, the demon started ranting and was very furious. Then, the blood of Jesus and fire of the Holy Ghost began to have it's full effect on the demon and it was cast out.

In some other cases, the Holy Spirit would show a vision of the problem and if that problem isn't mentioned or revealed during the deliverance, the demon will tell you it's right and refuse to go in most occasion. For lesser demons, this is not so, they can be casted out quite easily by just breaking the covenant it has with the individual.

My point is... If I wasn't tuned to hear the Holy Spirit, how would the prayers have been effective? For we do not know how to pray, but the Spirit helps us in our weaknesses.... Romans 8:26.

There is no special way to pray. And there is no style of prayer. That's from demonic doctrines. The only true way to pray is by letting go and trusting the Holy Spirit to lead you in prayers.

Praise God. I believe this is clarified now.

God bless you smiley

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Iamdazzle:

Do not slander my old moniker... Be sure to ask proper and pertinent questions only...

Shallom!!!

OK oo
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2018
omalichay:
Hello sir.fine sir...I'm assuming I need to pray to know what the legal ground is right?

Madam,
How are you??
You can ask for the Blood of Jesus to silence every legal ground.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Iamdazzle:

Shallom!!!

Iya ti bi nu...

How are you doing??

Hope the money is rolling in?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2018
panicacid:

it is very possible....

The science around it i dont know...

But it is very possible..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2018
temi4fash:

Iya ti bi nu...

How are you doing??

Hope the money is rolling in?

My brother, all glory to God...

I see you bouncing in the Lord, well done...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Iamdazzle:

Ese madam
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Iamdazzle:

I claim it by fire

Ese madam...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by omalichay: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
madprophet:

Madam,
How are you??
You can ask for the Blood of Jesus to silence every legal ground.
I'm fine sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by omalichay: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,

If you're having constant sex in the dream, then there is the presence of a sexual demon in your life.

When you trace the problem, it will lead you to an invincible demon doing that to you.
The first step to Deliverance is revelation.

When God reveals the source of the problem, the problem becomes half solved. Align your prayer points in the right direction. Pray 'Oh Lord reveal the cause/source of this constant sexual dreams.

God will come and show you in depths the origin of the problem. Perhaps, the problem came in when you were a child but it waited silently until you grew into adulthood to gain power and manifest in your life. Perhaps, it came from curses or sins. Only God will reveal it to you.

And when God reveals the problem, that is when deliverance prayers will become effective. There are certain demons that will not go out if they're being casted by people without a prophetic anointing. There will have to be fasting for the problem to be revealed in that case.

But with those with the anointing, the Holy Spirit can reveal to them there and then about the problem.

So.. pray like I've told you and you will see what happens.

God will hear you and answer you in Jesus Name. Amen.
kk sir thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
omalichay:
I'm fine sir.

What the update
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by omalichay: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
madprophet:

What the update
i haven't had any sexual dreams so far except eating in the dream.but it most times comes when I'm expecting pregnancy but instead I'll see menses.i prayed for revelation on the source of the attack as bro charlyG1 counselled,instead I dreamt of a friend and saw the source of her attack

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.