Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809688 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:18pm On May 13, 2020
Perra:
The second thing.

1 ----Having recently re-woken to my spiritual life and Relationship with the Lord, ..i have been praying to God to teach me to hear him well and clearly when he speaks to me. Because to live a Spirit filled Christian life, hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit is really necessary. I honestly haven't gotten to that stage perfectly... Mostimes Ioubt alot.... The ones I don't doubt is after a Very intense midnight prayer, before sleep carries me away, ..i receive a message out of nowhere, ..and I hear it clearly in my mind full sentence word to word... And I know without doubt that I did not make it up.

But I know there are people out there that in a normal day hear this voice in their heart as clear as I hear it before going to bed, with zero doubt. I haven't gotten to that stage yet, still working in my spiritual level and growth, I guess it's all interconnected?? Am i right??

2 ------Another thing, I want to talk about receiving the Holy Ghost...the way the apostles received him and everything changed etc.. Speaking in tongues, more power and Great authority.

CharlyG, and everyone else that believes he has the HolyGhost, ...there is this notion out there ( which is also true) ..that you receive the HolyGhost through the Laying of hands by a Strong man/woman of God that has the presence in himself also.
And I know my cousin sister and many other people who I know attended one heavy Anointing packed Church program, received the HolyGhost when hands was laid in them, and since that day they have been FIRE! And both do prophecy accurate while praying intesly.

And this was not so before the laying of hands they were just normal Christians that love God.

Now over to you Guys, what's your say in this?? ... Someone like CharlyG, ... People like you are born with * a spiritual silver spoon* ... You did not need laying of hands, before you started manifesting or becoming Fire. Or did you??

3 ---- And also people say you can learn topeak in tongues, I absolutely don't believe this. But I see many Churches teaching speaking in tongues,. I believe it's a gift that comes with the reception of the HolyGhost, you don't just go and learn how to speak in tongues, it's not Foreign language na. Soo this one tire me.

The Holy Ghost can come upon a person when they are prayed for by the laying of hands. But there are two sides to this.

Remember, there is a difference when the Holy Ghost indwells (lives inside) a person and when He just comes upon a person.

The former requires a person is TRULY born again, and lives a life that conforms with the will of God. When the person in spiritual authority prays for them, the Holy Ghost will rest on them and will abide in them because they are already sincerely repentant in their walk with God.(Deuteronomy 34:9)

And the latter can happen in a moment of intense prayers by a Man or Woman of God in authority (prophet, pastor), and the believer might not necessarily be fully repentant in their ways before God before the Holy Ghost comes on them. This is only temporary. This one can be seen sometimes in churches when some people scream or begin to cry out to God etc.

So for example; I could pray for you by laying my hands on you, and because of the spiritual anointing upon me, the Holy Ghost will rest upon you, but might not necessarily abide within you. For Him to abide in you, it must be that you are already repentant before God.

So one set of people prayed for could actually receive the Holy Ghost into them because they're truly repentant. (Acts 9:17), (Acts 19:4-6)

And another set of people could just have a feeling of being moved by the Holy Ghost when He rests upon them because they haven't actually repented before God.

This is where Water Baptism comes in.

Now when the Holy Ghost can also abide in a believer (by the laying of hands) is when that believer is baptized by water.

But for water baptism to work on a believer, that believer must have repented of their sins in all honesty before God. Because Water baptism works by an act of sincere repentance before God for the Holy Ghost to come in. (Acts 19:4-6).
I already shared something like this in the previous page. Please check the previous page or the page before that.

Also note that a false prophet/prophetess can cause a person great harm by laying hands on them and invoking a counterfeit holy spirit.

And yes you're right, it's impossible to learn "tongues", it only comes by the filling of the Holy Ghost.

Search the scriptures and draw closer to God, through His word you will receive understanding, and hard things will be made simple to you in Jesus Name, Amen.

God bless you smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sunmolar(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2020
CharlyG1:

"The Prophetic Ministry" by Rick Joyner
smiley
thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by naijaboy756: 8:26am On May 16, 2020
Good morning.

Please I had a dream and I saw myself recover and driving my old car. I also saw my family move into a new house and in that house was a bed with something on it. The feeling was moving into a new house but I also noticed that the base sides of the room walls were open and shabby.

What could this mean?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 5:56pm On May 16, 2020
madprophet:

Dat is the fire for revival.

While there might be a worse issues to contend with, The fire of the lord would come down upon the earth like in the beginning to draw men close to himself.

Yes the coming of the lord is near but before then a revival that would dwarf the one we have read in God generals would spring forth. Like it has ever been seen in the earth.

The Lord is is name..

The lord is already talking to you bigerly.. You seem to have conditioned him to particular style. Why don't you stop thinking about the How and just flow. Listen to how he drops it into heart

The hand of the lord is heavy upon you and he would reveal himself to you in different dimensions in days to come

God bless you pastor

Shalom

Amen.

'fire of revival ' I never thought of it that way... .. Hmm... ..i guess i was too focused in doubting that I was receiving a message from God. ... ..i will take your advice and just let it flow. Hopefully I will become stronger in my faith.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 6:01pm On May 16, 2020
Finallydead:

That is God speaking to you and you should begin to recognise it. The consciousness of God in your life grows by recognition.
And that's no scary dream, btw. If there is any element of fear in you, it's because you haven't come into perfect love(1Jn4:18). There are still things the fire of God's love wants to consume inside of you. And do not be afraid but welcome it.

The fire you see is the outpouring of fire on the earth that separates the wheat from the tares(Lk12:49, Mt3:11) and leads to a mighty(the greatest yet, actually) move of God on earth. It's good news for the obedient who together with their works and service, they themselves will be purified by the fire(those who have been asking God to make them Christlike and pleasing to Him) but bad news for the rebellious as it will begin to consume all that has been built outside of foundation of Christ. This fire is the merciful judgement of God that leads the whole world to salvation(Is26:9). Judgement of fire only deals with whatever is not of Christ in us and on earth. For those who want it, they will have something left from the fire as precious gold but for those who don't, nothing will be left.(Mt13:12)
.The dream tells you the beginning of this outpouring is now

Everyday when I pray I always beggg/ask God to increase my love for him. I am fully aware that all I need is that perfect love for him. Thank you for pointing that out. I have been working on that and asking for the grace!

And I hope and pray to God that it be the ' out pouring ' like you have interpreted. .. I need that perfect Love by all means!
Thanks!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 6:08pm On May 16, 2020
Finallydead:

All your many questions have to do with just one thing- the ABIDING Presence of God.

But first, I suggest you get rid of the "silver-spoon", "special" believers mindset because there are two aspects of spiritual life. Gifting(external) and internal state and God only rates us based on our internal conformity with Christ. Yes, some are gifted more than others according to sovereign wisdom but they will never be considered in heaven for their gift/anointing. Everyone will be judged based on their loving surrender to God's will in their which is according to their internal state.
While gifting may open up opportunities, get us earthly recognition and even involve us highly with the angelic and the Holy Spirit because of heavenly assignments attached to the gifting, we really are ALL up against the same brick wall of SELF in conforming our internal state with Christ's and can only PATIENTLY, yet with steady obedience and surrender, be conformed to Christlikeness. It will take a lot of perseverance, iow.

You want to be filled with the Spirit daily? You have chosen well. God has made that provision available, His ABIDING Presence. But it will require more than prayer and fasting(I say this as one who has greatly explored such disciplines and knows their value). What is required however is a resting place/temple for God where He can ABIDE - an inward state. If you're thinking that God, like a man, will be rewarding you with His Presence on the basis of daily input-daily reward format, you have a thing more to learn about Him.
All your daily spiritual exercise is towards building a landing for the Spirit to dwell, preparing your inner state to host Him. So keep at it and be urgent in it while also patient as God will be building in all of it, a place for Himself.

OK, OK,... Wao ... I learnt a whole lot from this! . The part where you said that it is not a ' daily-input Reward' ...really spoke to me . Mostimes i judge myself based on my daily input ...but i have taken alot from what you said about building a landing for the spirit to dwell .

Thank You!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 6:13pm On May 16, 2020
CharlyG1:

The Holy Ghost can come upon a person when they are prayed for by the laying of hands. But there are two sides to this.

Remember, there is a difference when the Holy Ghost indwells (lives inside) a person and when He just comes upon a person.

The former requires a person is TRULY born again, and lives a life that conforms with the will of God. When the person in spiritual authority prays for them, the Holy Ghost will rest on them and will abide in them because they are already sincerely repentant in their walk with God.(Deuteronomy 34:9)

And the latter can happen in a moment of intense prayers by a Man or Woman of God in authority (prophet, pastor), and the believer might not necessarily be fully repentant in their ways before God before the Holy Ghost comes on them. This is only temporary. This one can be seen sometimes in churches when some people scream or begin to cry out to God etc.

So for example; I could pray for you by laying my hands on you, and because of the spiritual anointing upon me, the Holy Ghost will rest upon you, but might not necessarily abide within you. For Him to abide in you, it must be that you are already repentant before God.

So one set of people prayed for could actually receive the Holy Ghost into them because they're truly repentant. (Acts 9:17), (Acts 19:4-6)

And another set of people could just have a feeling of being moved by the Holy Ghost when He rests upon them because they haven't actually repented before God.

This is where Water Baptism comes in.

Now when the Holy Ghost can also abide in a believer (by the laying of hands) is when that believer is baptized by water.

But for water baptism to work on a believer, that believer must have repented of their sins in all honesty before God. Because Water baptism works by an act of sincere repentance before God for the Holy Ghost to come in. (Acts 19:4-6).
I already shared something like this in the previous page. Please check the previous page or the page before that.

Also note that a false prophet/prophetess can cause a person great harm by laying hands on them and invoking a counterfeit holy spirit.

And yes you're right, it's impossible to learn "tongues", it only comes by the filling of the Holy Ghost.

Search the scriptures and draw closer to God, through His word you will receive understanding, and hard things will be made simple to you in Jesus Name, Amen.

God bless you smiley

OK! i got it!... Thanks for this explanation. Being born again then is the key. I guess I'm in the right track then. I appreciate this explanation, ...i had been wondering about that for a while now.

I will continue to read the scriptures, have been doing that slot lately.
Thank you !
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 6:25pm On May 16, 2020
I remember when I was younger 14..15 etc) and used to have an absolute love for God. It was sooo intense that I would feel like I was in an ocean of love for God and his presence.... Little did I know that the devil had his own plans.

I started to feel weird and abnormal, ..a voice would keep telling me ' look around you, everyone loves God too but your own is just weird and something else's... You are now abnormal, .... ' why can't you be like other girls your age, that love God and are still normal.

And I remember clearly the battle got too much in my mind and suddenly I found myself asking God to 'make me normal'' make me like other girls my age, all I think about it you, I'm not normal I want to be normal, withdraw all this'...i would sit in church and this would be my prayer everyday...
And then one-day I had a dream, ....in that dream I saw myself as two persons, ..one of me was inside the vineyard of God working with other people of God, tirelessly and winning souls.. Just working for God, ..we were inside one fenced land like that, ..and suddenly I saw another me coming from outside... This new me was wearing a black gown.. And it came to that fence where I was inside working..... And when it got there... The 'me'that was inside working stopped what I was doing and walked to the fence to answer the other me.... No words was exchanged.... When I go to where it was... She reached out to my cheeks and pecked me. And I followed her. The me that was working in the vineyard followed the 'me'that came from the world. And since that day.... During my childhood it all started to leave me..... I became ' normal'...little did I know what I had lost until now, that is why you see me asking hundred questions and trying to find my way back. I'm grown now, and matured, married ( late twenties) ...and now I know what I lost.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 6:36pm On May 16, 2020
Soo that was how I became ' normal o'...hmmmn.. You know God always knows how to preserve his own.

And grew up, ..i even forgot about my past. (but I was always conscious of God,... And didn't go astray because I was aware that I was a Christian, ..mkst times random people tell me ' God Choose you're.. Or something like that... So in my mind I just always know that ' one-day is coming'.... soo while most friends spent their youths with men etc, ..i never really went into that life, ..i had maybe two bfs, ..then marriage... No night clubs etc.. I was just 'normal'

But do you know what being normal did to me? ' Marine kingdom dealt with me in University!
...maybe someday I will tell the story of how I was almost initiated into marine Kidgdom, ..hmmn, ..how i was delivered ( God loves me) ....how they DEALT with me...

It's well. I'm glad all that phase is over,... I settled in marriage continued to feel like something was missing.... I knew I had to go back to God and his love... And soo I started making my way back again, just like the prodigal child in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 6:37pm On May 16, 2020
That's why sometimes I ask funny questions here, because I feel like I've lost so much.

And lately when the love started coming back and i started to dwell in the things of the Lord and have thoughts about God as usuall, ... One morning i woke up and felt that familiar crrepy feeling all over me! And the thought filled me, tellimg me i am starting be weird again, ..weird, strange etc' ..i just rebuked it at once! ' Get behind me Satan!'

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2020
Perra:
That's why sometimes I ask funny questions here, because I feel like I've lost so much.

And lately when the love started coming back and i started to dwell in the things of the Lord and have thoughts about God as usuall, ... One morning i woke up and felt that familiar crrepy feeling all over me! And the thought filled me, tellimg me i am starting be weird again, ..weird, strange etc' ..i just rebuked it at once! ' Get behind me Satan!'

You would be alright.

The had of the lord is obviously on you. When all this covid blow over look for a group in your church and join.

You would do the work of God at some point in your life.

God would help all of us
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SimpleBea(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2020
Perra:

Yes i totallygree with this. I rember having a scary dream last night about such.

Had just finished my midnight prayer and in my dream i was coming back from somewhere with some random people ...and suddenly the image of Christ started flashing in the sky, more like in the form of bright Light...not in the human body, it will flash and disappear.... It happened for a while but I kept walking.
And suddenly THICK FIRE started razzing down in the earth from the sky. VERY THICK and giant. Everyone started running halter skater . Eventually I got home and the fire was still razzing and remember asking the Lord what was happening. Then I saw a piece of paper beside me and I read what was written in it, and it said that God is angry with the world and will send fire, but the fire will not touch his children or his own people.

After reading the paper, I remember in that dream I said to my self ' abeg me that have not finished working on how to hear the voice of God grin ( in real life I'm working in how to hear the Holy Spirit ) I am now here believing that I am receiving message from him. undecided cry And I woke up.. Lol, ..i still don't take the dream serious... Like fire will come down in the earth? Nahhh I highly doubt it embarassed

God will surely help us.

But could you please expatiate more on the image of Christ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SimpleBea(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2020
Well, I have been silently following this thread for some time now and I must say it is a spirit-filled thread, uplifting and makes one crave more for God in an unusual way.

I want to share a testimony about this thread with everyone and to further proclaim the wonderful love of God in every way.

About three weeks ago, I woke up in the middle of the night to do some things online. I did complete those things and I decided to while away time online. I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit telling me to go back to bed and sleep. Well, I decided to ignore the voice and I continued my 'fleshly' journey online. Then I logged on to my WhatsApp to reply some of the ancient messages that have been pending. Little did I know that I was digging my own graves.

Then a particular group I joined days before that day caught my attention. I entered and was reading the messages when I came across an atheist comment about God. The comment was all about Christians prayed to the wind hoping it get to one God that doesn't exist. I thought about the comment and I decided to exit the group, quit browsing and sleep.

Well, it seemed I was late because Satan has struck. He had infiltrated my mind and that little disobedience was the avenue that 'old serpent' had to mess my mind. When I woke up in the morning for my Quiet Time, I knew something was wrong. I felt dry and my mind couldn't leave the thoughts of the comment I saw in the group.

Poor me! The more I decided not to think about it, the more the thoughts kept crawling into my mind. My mind raved ravenously looking for physical proof that God exist. A particular voice kept ringing in my head and mind proofing to me that God doesn't exist. I battled with this for a long time as I kept on praying and praying without confessing my sins.

Deep down, I felt dry. As the relationship I had with God wasn't there any longer. But I never lose track of prayer and studying. I prayed and prayed but the thought was still there. My mind kept drawing back to that midnight when I disobeyed. I prayed for forgiveness and repented. But the thought was still there. I was looking for a way that the thought will leave me. I begged God to remove that thought but the more I begged God the more the thoughts kept drawing back. Anytime the thought was back, I kept reiterating to the voice that I would rather follow God that brought changes in the life of people that served Him diligently. But that was never enough as the thought kept growing stronger.

All of a sudden, I woke up one morning to know that the thoughts has reduced. But the connection I had with the Holy Spirit wasn't there yet. Then, I let God handled the rest though the thoughts was still coming trying to make me doubt the existence of God. I didn't give it to it but it kept coming.

Around last week, I was surfing the net again and I decided to check this thread again. Alas! I have missed a lot. I quickly began feasting on the wonderful comments and testimonies of the brethren. And suddenly, I felt the spark. I felt the connection. Deep inside me, I knew something changed in me. The dryness I have been experiencing gave way to newness. I didn't know when I started speaking in tongues and tears lazily streamed from my eyes.

Though the thoughts didn't stop on that day. Yet I knew that I have been reconnected back to God. The newness! The refreshing and exciting thoughts of His presence! The conscious reality of walking in His presence! The loving mindset that He is always with me.

Then, that thought that kept spurring in my mind making me feeling depressed was gradually fading away. It reappeared today and the Holy Spirit gave me victory. When that voice came in his usual manner today, then, I felt a voice inside of me telling that voice that: 'how do you know that death exist? Every human being will die. We all know that death doesn't separate the rich from the poor. Then if God doesn't exist, then, death doesn't exist because we can't see death. But because death exist, then, my FATHER (God) is alive. He exists.'

I will leave on this note that we should hold steadfastly to our faith this time around because of the great revival that is coming after this period.

Thanks to God who brought everyone together. Thanks to Him for the source of all those amazing contributions in this group. They have been really really helpful. God will continue to strengthen His body the more.

Though we may not meet each other physically on this earth, but, I do know that I would meet everyone when we get to heaven.
May we not fall out of this great race!
May God blessings be multiplied unto us.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 9:21am On May 17, 2020
@SimpleBea, thank God you are overcoming. And yes. That is what this thread does to you. We have all been blessed one way or the other by this thread.

madprophet:

You would be alright.

The had of the lord is obviously on you. When all this covid blow over look for a group in your church and join.

You would do the work of God at some point in your life.

God would help all of us

I won't even waste time to join a prayer group. I need it and I can now see the importance and relevance .

Amen. Thank you Sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 9:30am On May 17, 2020
SimpleBea:

God will surely help us.

But could you please expatiate more on the image of Christ?

Hmmmnn..... Well, a lightening was striking and inside the Brightness of that lightening was an image of Christ with out stretched arms, just standing there, with arms stretched out. Very Bright light... ..this image I attached is showing human skin and features, but in my dream he was standing like this as a very bright light, not in human skin. ... I don't really know how to explain

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 9:47am On May 17, 2020
And so I woke up today with tears streaming down my eyes, right from my sleep/dream.

What was I dreaming? ( this is not for interpretation, It doesn't need one) .

In my dream i was in a hall with some people, and I had taken out a break to go pray somewhere and was coming back into the hall with my Bible, I went to my seat at the back and dropped my Bible inside my bag on the ground, and low and behold my hand landed on a set of wrapped presents/gifts that was there on the ground. ..
Ahn ahn.... I looked around... And saw that presents were lined up on the ground for people to pick oh, ... And they were not even aware, it was as I picked mine that a lady ran to grab the next one, and a guy ran to grab the next one, other people were still not aware, we had to raise the alarm, ..and people started coming to pick by turns, ...you can only pick the one that reach you. ..you can't just reject it and pick another one in the line, ..some where small, ..one lady was frowning her face because her own was small...(I don't even know what it was) ..some were big, ..people were smiling and sooo surprised. I sat in my seat with mine, ..and opened them up and I dont know how to describe it, but it was Something that I really needed in my life and never expected I would get,
...and some extra little presents that I hadn't even opened, ...the boy a some feet from me just sat down and was crying soo much because he never expected his own too. He was just crying. I started crying too because I was grateful and emotional. And while crying I woke up with the tears.

Na so I begin dey fire prayer oo, " O Lord I receive it! I cover it with the Blood of Jesus! From the eyes of the enemies! I receive it in Jesusss name ooo! ... Chei, ...what am I receiving? I don't really know but I know it's something good.

May we all receive gifts/presents that will make us cry and bless his name In Jesus name!

14 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 12:07pm On May 17, 2020
Perra:
And so I woke up today with tears streaming down my eyes, right from my sleep/dream.

What was I dreaming? ( this is not for interpretation, It doesn't need one) .

In my dream i was in a hall with some people, and I had taken out a break to go pray somewhere and was coming back into the hall with my Bible, I went to my seat at the back and dropped my Bible inside my bag on the ground, and low and behold my hand landed on a set of wrapped presents/gifts that was there on the ground. ..
Ahn ahn.... I looked around... And saw that presents were lined up on the ground for people to pick oh, ... And they were not even aware, it was as I picked mine that a lady ran to grab the next one, and a guy ran to grab the next one, other people were still not aware, we had to raise the alarm, ..and people started coming to pick by turns, ...you can only pick the one that reach you. ..you can't just reject it and pick another one in the line, ..some where small, ..one lady was frowning her face because her own was small...(I don't even know what it was) ..some were big, ..people were smiling and sooo surprised. I sat in my seat with mine, ..and opened them up and I dont know how to describe it, but it was Something that I really needed in my life and never expected I would get,
...and some extra little presents that I hadn't even opened, ...the boy a some feet from me just sat down and was crying soo much because he never expected his own too. He was just crying. I started crying too because I was grateful and emotional. And while crying I woke up with the tears.

Na so I begin dey fire prayer oo, " O Lord I receive it! I cover it with the Blood of Jesus! From the eyes of the enemies! I receive it in Jesusss name ooo! ... Chei, ...what am I receiving? I don't really know but I know it's something good.

May we all receive gifts/presents that will make us cry and bless his name In Jesus name!

Amen o!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by spyglaxx: 12:10pm On May 17, 2020
Perra:

Yes i totallygree with this. I rember having a scary dream last night about such.

Had just finished my midnight prayer and in my dream i was coming back from somewhere with some random people ...and suddenly the image of Christ started flashing in the sky, more like in the form of bright Light...not in the human body, it will flash and disappear.... It happened for a while but I kept walking.
And suddenly THICK FIRE started razzing down in the earth from the sky. VERY THICK and giant. Everyone started running halter skater . Eventually I got home and the fire was still razzing and remember asking the Lord what was happening. Then I saw a piece of paper beside me and I read what was written in it, and it said that God is angry with the world and will send fire, but the fire will not touch his children or his own people.

After reading the paper, I remember in that dream I said to my self ' abeg me that have not finished working on how to hear the voice of God grin ( in real life I'm working in how to hear the Holy Spirit ) I am now here believing that I am receiving message from him. undecided cry And I woke up.. Lol, ..i still don't take the dream serious... Like fire will come down in the earth? Nahhh I highly doubt it embarassed

I saw same vision in 2013. Heaven was vomiting balls of fire and big skyscrapers were melting like candle wax.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 8:52pm On May 17, 2020
spyglaxx:

I saw same vision in 2013. Heaven was vomiting balls of fire and big skyscrapers were melting like candle wax.

Hmmnn, its well o. God have mercy .
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 8:54pm On May 17, 2020
Is it a sin to discriminate against beggars? ..more like I hardly give alms to Muslim, non-Christian beggars.

I just feel like, I would rather not give a Muslim my money.. and just keep walking. ... is this wrong?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2020
Perra:
Is it a sin to discriminate against beggars? ..more like I hardly give alms to Muslim, non-Christian beggars.

I just feel like, I would rather not give a Muslim my money.. and just keep walking. ... is this wrong?

Yes. Very wrong.
Its funny how we forget most times that in the sight of God, there is NOTHING LIKE MUSLIMS OR CHRISTIANS. JUST HIS CREATION. HIS CHILDREN. HIS LOVED ONES.

Bible says while we were still in our sins, Christ died for us... We are thus expected to show love to everyone of all religions and tribes.

Lastly, do you know that angels guide children, and people from all religions? Even herbalist children still are guided by angels from God.

You see, the way God thinks, is different from the way we think. Most times, we think when we demarcate our love to only people from Christianity, we are happy.

But it hurts God more.

How are you perra smiley . Hope you're doing good. May God increase his love in your heart for you, and make yo .'unnormal' continually. Amen. smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nikkypresh(f): 10:56pm On May 17, 2020
Wow! I also saw this same kind of image one day in intense prayer and worship. I couldn't and still can't shake it off. Let Christ be glorified.
Perra:

Hmmmnn..... Well, a lightening was striking and inside the Brightness of that lightening was an image of Christ with out stretched arms, just standing there, with arms stretched out. Very Bright light... ..this image I attached is showing human skin and features, but in my dream he was standing like this as a very bright light, not in human skin. ... I don't really know how to explain

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Indaboski007: 12:37pm On May 18, 2020
Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 2:41pm On May 18, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Yes. Very wrong.
Its funny how we forget most times that in the sight of God, there is NOTHING LIKE MUSLIMS OR CHRISTIANS. JUST HIS CREATION. HIS CHILDREN. HIS LOVED ONES.

Bible says while we were still in our sins, Christ died for us... We are thus expected to show love to everyone of all religions and tribes.

Lastly, do you know that angels guide children, and people from all religions? Even herbalist children still are guided by angels from God.

You see, the way God thinks, is different from the way we think. Most times, we think be demarcation our love to only people from Christianity, we are happy.

But it hurts God more.

How are you perra smiley . Hope you're doing good. May God increase his love in your heart for you, and make yo .'unnormal' continually. Amen. smiley smiley

OK! Thank you, ... I've learnt that now. I never thought of it that way.

I'm very well thank you! smiley doing good too smiley

Haha, yes o, Amen! May I be completely unnormal forever! Haha

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 2:43pm On May 18, 2020
nikkypresh:
Wow! I also saw this same kind of image one day in intense prayer and worship. I couldn't and still can't shake it off. Let Christ be glorified.
Amen, let him be glorified indeed!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by whiteraven: 5:45pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by whiteraven: 5:47pm On May 18, 2020
Please@charlyG1..I really want to know the interpretation.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 7:06pm On May 19, 2020
And So, they tried me yesterday!
Hmmn..

I went to make my hair with my 7months old baby. I had also bought food to break my fast with while making my hair. And when it was time to eat, I was very hungry and couldn't hold it, .... I was carrying my baby only my laps while my hair was being baraided. He kept disturbing and disturbing almost spoiling the whole food from my hand . But there was a small girl in the saloon( about 13 or 14 years)

The girl lives with the lady that owns the shop, she brought her from the village some years back. She runs errand for the lady and they said she could even make hair as well.
This young girl was the first person in the shop when I arrived earlier, but Iidnt allow her make my hair, I said she was too young. So someone else from a neighboring shop that was also present in the saloon asked me if she could make it for me, ..i agreed. And she started my hair, while the little girl kept busy with another work.

Fast-forward to when I started eating and my baby was trying to spill my food, the little girl suddenly got up and said " let me help you carry him so that you can eat, as she was saying it she carried my boy. ( this was the first time someone else that is not a family member was carrying him. I only proves with my husband). She carried him for like one minutes and returned him, ..... I had not even finished eating self. But it was fine, I carried my boy and finished eating.
I finished my hair... And went home.

Made food, ate... By now it was 7pm. And my son and I laid down to rest, .... As soon as he closed his eyes to sleep, my son started SCREAMING IN absolute TERROR... He was shaking! Trembling and screaming, crying reaching out for me only the bed. Fear and confusion ceased me! I was Like Jesus! What is this!?? What is going in!??

I shook him so that he would wake up, ...and as soon as he opened his eyes it all stopped. I kept thinking ' OK, what just happened?? ' .... And so I tried again, ...i put him to sleep again, ..the second he closed his eyes he started trembling in terror, screaming with soo much fear and shaking uncontrollably! The way you do when you are seeing your worst fear!

I was Afraid myself and almost helplessness. I carried him up from the bed and my brain started work, I thought, what could be the cause of this?? Two things flashed in my mind, --- 1- he fell down few days back while crawling, ... But children fall everyday like that. I ruled that one out. And immediately, it flashed in my face! * The little girl that carried him in the shop! * and I knew without a doubt that she was responsible for this! .... It just dawned on me me that I had given my baby to a highly possed Marine girl to carry. ...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 7:12pm On May 19, 2020
and that she was tormenting him. JUST LIKE THAT! My anger knew no bound! I was angryyyy... I stood up, carried my baby, it was happening to him now even without him sleeping, he would be closing his eyes shaking and grabbing me and trying to run away from what every it was he was seeing! .... Reading out to me for help! Nobody want to ever experience such, I cried for my poor baby.

I started praying! Warfare prayer! Decreeing and binding! Rebuking and sending Holy Ghost fire! I prayed. By then he had stopped. The payer lasted for about 10mins ..and I stopped an carried my baby, outside. While outside it started again

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 7:24pm On May 19, 2020
And my spirit told me to call my auntie.

She is Very Prayerful an powerful. Gifted and very spirit filled. I called her, and told her what was happening, and she said the girl was tormenting him. .. She asked me to place my hands in him and I did... And we both started praying, casting and binding.... During this prayer my son was already feeling weak and tired. When we were done praying my aunt said she would call back to check in him... I carried my boy outside sat down and placed my hands in his head and this was when I Prayyeeeeddd!! I fought in the spirit with anger and tears... And as this was going in my son started to sleep off.... And he was sleeping fine... I kept looking for the signs of the attack again, but nothing. Hmmn.. I took him inside... By now it was past 8... I let him sleep since I had earlier fed him and bathed him when we returned from the market... I just letting sleep... I myself didn't sleep in the beginning I kept watching him to see if it will happen again, ...it didn't. I thanked God and went to bed.

I woke up by 3am to say my morning prayer, and that was when I brought the heaven down on that demon! .... When I slept again I saw her.. ( the little girl in my dream like a dead animal.. Badly wounded and lifeless ... But in dream she was not little, atall!

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 7:26pm On May 19, 2020
My boy is fine now of course! I held my self back from returning to that shop to land HOT SLAP in her!

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2020
Wow...thank God for you and your baby, Perra! And thank God you're even spiritually attentive.

May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.