Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808260 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 2:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Harshirama:

My advice to you is to make the house uncomfortable for whatever spirit she is possessed it. Do you have deep worship songs or messages you can play? Just play them through the day and in the night and see what will happen. Before anybody disturbs your peace, disturb theirs too.
Wow, I have had Don Moen on repeat since 10pm. And he is speaking peace to me.

Hide me now...
Under your wings...
Cover me within YOUR mighty hand....
When the oceans rise and thunders roar...
I'll soar with YOU above the storm...
FATHER YOU are KING over the flood...
I will be still and know YOU are GOD...

Find rest my soul
In CHRIST alone.
Know his power
In quietness and trust...
I AM THE LORD...
that healeth thee...

I have taken it upon myself that anytime she comes to speak to me,
I will lift the conversation into GOD's hand.
I say a prayer to her hearing.
And then listen to what she has to say.

The last time I did this again she replied in annoyance, "you are the one that know if you are possessed".

I responded that I had a right to commit my conversations into GOD's hand and I am not tiring out anytime soon because GOD is my strength.

She became so calm.

This is 2:45am and she is sleeping soundly.

I am going to play the messages through out today.
Thanks.

But she is about to travel...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 2:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Holpen:

Hide me now...
Under your wings...

Find rest my soul
In CHRIST alone.
Know his power

I AM THE LORD...
that healeth thee...

The last time I did this again she replied in annoyance, "you are the one that know if you are possessed".

I responded that I had a right to commit my conversations into GOD's hand and I am not tiring out anytime soon because GOD is my strength.

She became so calm.

Thanks.

You can try some songs by theophilus Sunday. I forgot to say this. Evil spirits are very manipulative, they'll try to plant fear or convince you to believe them. Especially when a person is talking under their influence.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2020
I may not have many spiritual experiences but one thing I can't deny is the power of God. It's very real and tangible and nothing can withstand it.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 3:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Harshirama:

You can try some songs by theophilus Sunday. I forgot to say this. Evil spirits are very manipulative, they'll try to plant fear or convince you to believe them. Especially when a person is talking under their influence.

Okay, I will Google him.

But please what made you add the part in bold,
Could the calmness have been pretence?
Is that what you mean?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 3:17am On Oct 08, 2020
analice107:

Am in constant contact with sister Uju. She's fine and her son is also fine. I spoke with her this evening.

If you call that guy Babalawo now enh? He will warn you strictly. He leads us in evangelism in his area now.
The guy said, everybody around him hated him, they all knew that he was on his way to hellfire, but no one told him. He said, they were there until a girl came to save him, while the men were all there looking at him, meanwhile all of them were going to their churches. The guy no carry am play oo. He is moving from glory to glory.
My next move is to urge him to go out on his own and win a soul and take to church. When he can do that, then his growth will indeed begin.

Awesome.
I was hoping for an update.
That dream where you were about to tear the leader by his mouth into two, holding each of his jaw in each of your hands and dragging him all across the floor by the mouth was about this guy spiritually.
You won over the demons holding him bound spiritually.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 3:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Good day CharlyG1 an everyone

In your first ever post, you asked, "do you see shadows move quickly?"

Can you teach on this? What does it mean?

When I as still in school,
I rented a place in one compound.
The Landlady had told me that before I can rent the place, I have to come with a guarantor.

The day I went with my guarantor,
This woman refused to come out for almost one hour.
And GOD told me she had a shrine inside her house and that she was consulting it before speaking to us After many months of living there, some of the tenants casually discussed the fact that she had a shrine inside her room.

After a while of living there, I was sleeping one afternoon when my eyes half opened, and a very thick dark mist-like thing moved past quickly.

Till today, I never knew what it meant.
What does I mean please?

When I went to see my brother,
I was so tired and fell asleep in the afternoon in the living room.
I slept so deep. And at some point, I was half awake, momentarily, it was night already as every where was so dark. But I was half asleep and fell into sleep again.

When I fully awake, I was so shocked that it was still bright hot afternoon like 3pm.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 4:01am On Oct 08, 2020
What does the Hsp's on the title of this thread mean please?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:20am On Oct 08, 2020
Harshirama:

My advice to you is to make the house uncomfortable for whatever spirit she is possessed it. Do you have deep worship songs or messages you can play? Just play them through the day and in the night and see what will happen. Before anybody disturbs your peace, disturb theirs too.

I like the statement "make the house uncomfortable" for those spirits. This is true. A witch/wizard won't endure for long in a place full of fiery prayers and God's presence.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Holpen:
Good day CharlyG1 an everyone

In your first ever post, you asked, "do you see shadows move quickly?"

Can you teach on this? What does it mean?

When I as still in school,
I rented a place in one compound.
The Landlady had told me that before I can rent the place, I have to come with a guarantor.

The day I went with my guarantor,
This woman refused to come out for almost one hour.
And GOD told me she had a shrine inside her house and that she was consulting it before speaking to us After many months of living there, some of the tenants casually discussed the fact that she had a shrine inside her room.

After a while of living there, I was sleeping one afternoon when my eyes half opened, and a very thick dark mist-like thing moved past quickly.

Till today, I never knew what it meant.
What does I mean please?

When I went to see my brother,
I was so tired and fell asleep in the afternoon in the living room.
I slept so deep. And at some point, I was half awake, momentarily, it was night already as every where was so dark. But I was half asleep and fell into sleep again.

When I fully awake, I was so shocked that it was still bright hot afternoon like 3pm.

"Quick Moving Shadows" is a strong indication of "demon presence". It just means a demon either visited or a demon is bound to the confinement of that house.

If this happens too often then it could mean that there is an actual demon around/in the house, that was invited via witchcraft or a ritual that was performed in that very building (usually done from laying the building's foundation) by the owners of the house. This might be scary, but if the occupants of the house are really prayerful, the power of God will limit the demon in its operations against the occupants.

Other signs of a demonic presence will follow, such as random knocks (usually 3 knocks)on the door at midnight (and no one will be there), Cobwebs surfacing all the time in the house, disturbances from the Landlord/Landlady (if the occupants are prayerful Christians), Movements on the roof at midnight (if its upstairs). Infestations of rats or cockroaches, Loss of properties, Damage of properties (Car, TV, Electronics etc. starts having strange faults all the time), Financial struggles etc.

In a case like this, the most effective thing to do is to leave such an apartment/house.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2020
CharlyG1:

"Quick Moving Shadows" is a strong indication of "demon presence". It just means a demon either visited or a demon is bound to the confinement of that house.

If this happens too often then it could mean that there is an actual demon around/in the house, that was invited via witchcraft or a ritual that was performed in that very building (usually done from laying the building's foundation) by the owners of the house. This might be scary, but if the occupants of the house are really prayerful, the power of God will limit the demon in its operations against the occupants.

Other signs of a demonic presence will follow, such as random knocks (usually 3 knocks)on the door at midnight (and no one will be there), Cobwebs surfacing all the time in the house, disturbances from the Landlord/Landlady (if the occupants are prayerful Christians), Movements on the roof at midnight (if its upstairs). Infestations of rats or cockroaches, Loss of properties, Damage of properties (Car, TV, Electronics etc. starts having strange faults all the time), Financial struggles etc.

In a case like this, the most effective thing to do is to leave such an apartment/house.

God bless you.

Oh, the landlady and one of her daughters disturbed me big time.
Especially the daughter.
We don't relate with each other but she always looked for a way to get to me.
I was passing by her at the corridor to get to the kitchen one day, and she was sewing.
She flung her scissors at me so hard to hit me.
But it fell right in front of me without hitting me.
I didn't say a word, I just walked on.

She came to my window side one day broad daylight and was announcing loudly that I was her enemy. We did not even relate except hi-hi.
So I didn't even really understand her.
She sometimes comes to borrow money from me.

There was a night around 1am-2am, I was studying at my reading table near the only window in the room and Nepa did their thing.
No light.
I just sat there in the darkness.
I sat there for a long time.
Suddenly I started hearing this heavy gigantic footsteps coming towards the front of the house where my room was, from the back of the house.
And this house is a little longish.
I was hearing it loudly and heavily!
It took it's time, one step after the other.
Wow.
GOD told me that she was the one, the daughter, and that she was going to come and stop by my window thinking that I was asleep.
I listened as these footsteps gradually took their time and approached and climbed the verandah and walked to my window and stopped.
I waited for it to move, no way.

I wanted to but I did not wait to find out what would happened next, I was so stirred up in my spirit that I started binding, casting and destroying in JESUS name.
I heard the footstep move once, hesitated and moved again and slowly went back exactly the way it came.
Glory be to GOD.

After that, there was day I went to the kitchen, she came in there, we didn't say a word to each other but she picked up a broom and hit me heavily with the head of the broom.
Lol.

GOD helped me.
I was reasoning nothing.
He sent two sisters, firebrand, to rent a room next to mine.
It was later one of the sisters told me that whenever I am inside, and the landlady calls my name, I should stop answering.
She was the one I learned it from.
I thanked her.
The next day, as was the the landlady's habit, she came to my window side and called my name, I didn't respond.
Of course she could see my silhouette, she called again and again. I didn't respond.
She left.
And when we met again, she made a statement like, you are trying me or what are you up to...something of the sort.
I didn't even answer her.
She stopped coming to call my name.

These sisters told me that whenever I read overnight in school, before I returned, that she, the Landlady, was always calling my name loudly around 6am before i returned. Swearing or something...
I was flabbergasted.

So i left and went to stay with a friend in the school hostel for days.
I was constantly on my knees, I never once prayed out, and one of the girls came to comfort me and told me that GOD has heard my prayers.

After then, i received a strong warning from GOD that when I returned to the house, it was to be with brethren.
It was such a strong warning.
That I ran to the fellowship and spoke with the prayer leader about all that has been going on.

They told me they were coming along and they did.
(The two sisters had suddenly fought with the landlady and packed out. I think that was what made go to the school hostel to stay.

Guess what, as we got to the street, this woman was outside the gate, tending to the grasses, she raised her head and saw three of us approaching.
She dropped her broom or cutlass and was also moving towards us as if menacingly.

She started to ask me, who are these? Who are these?
She had been expecting me.
But alone.
I was watching her the whole time, she couldn't look them in the face.
She couldn't.
She kept twisting and turning her head like someone that was been dealt holy fire.

The brothers had previously told me to let them handle it.
We didn't say a single word, we simply kept moving and got into the compound and got to my room.
She followed us all through with, who are these? Who are these?
I thought she would prevent them from entering.
She is that rude but she couldn't
I laughed so hard in my mind.
She probably was very confident that she had me all figured out.
Guess what?
There was a chair set beside my door.
GOD helped me understand why the chair was there.

I moved out that day.
They brethren helped me pack all my things.

Prior to this,the woman came across as nice.
To me.
When she calls my name then and I respond,
she would simply ask how I was doing and move on.

Even when the daughter declared herself my enemy, I sort of loved her because I felt in my mind that she was sincere enough to tell me that she didn't like me (but this was before the broom incidence and all the revelations )

I remember, one night I prayed so stirred up that the next day, the Amorc guy in the compound gave me thumbs up and said I needed to do more of those.
(This was before the revelations and broom incidence )
That was when I started reasoning that there was a lot more going on.
Then GOD sent those girls

The only electronics I had in the house then, when I went home for the holidays, it was no longer working for no reason.
It was new and expensive.
I was deeply pained.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2020
CharlyG1:

God bless you.

There is always movement in the ceiling where I am writing this from.
Even today before day break.
Sometimes it is very heavy movement that I feel the ceiling may fall.
Sometimes quick
Sometimes very fast.
Sometimes slow.
Sometimes just step or two.
It seems to always know what position of the room I am at.

Rats and cockroaches are present where I am at now.
I have bought insecticides and poisons.
They die and another set resumes.
It was never so.
This started like last year.
I read that one of the cause is having wastebin where waste food is thrown, inside the house.
We have a waste bin in the kitchen.

So I moved the waste bin and all the waste outside and the rats disappeared.
But the waste bin somewhere along the line was moved back in.

I can be sitting and a cockroach would fly towards me and I would get up to run away from it and this roach will follow me. The crawling ones especially.
If I change direction again, it will follow me.
Until I kill it.
I used to wonder in my soul how this was even possible.?
I thought roaches are blind?
I hate roaches with passion.
So I always kill them with vengeance.
I had no idea this had spiritual implications.

A lot of things gets destroyed when she touches or uses them.
I denied her permission to use my things.

Just yesterday alone, 3 bulbs died.
I got up and prayed in the name of JESUS over all the appliances in the house.

One of the bulbs came back to life.
But blinks.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Holpen:

Okay, I will Google him.

But please what made you add the part in bold,
Could the calmness have been pretence?
Is that what you mean?
Yes, the best tactic the devil has is subtility. Hiding himself and influencing men unknowingly. Same way he almost used Peter till Jesus rebuked him

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2020
CharlyG1:

I like the statement "make the house uncomfortable" for those spirits. This is true. A witch/wizard won't endure for long in a place full of fiery prayers and God's presence.

God bless you.
It's quite noticeable and funny when they're uncomfortable. Sometimes they'll get angry for no reason. At times you might enter a bus and the person sitting beside you might just start acting restless the moment you enter.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Holpen:

Hide me now...
Under your wings...

Find rest my soul
In CHRIST alone.
Know his power
I AM THE LORD...
that healeth thee...

She became so calm.

Thanks.

you've really seen alot of things. Is she travelling to your brother's house? If yes, have you warned your brother? They normally travel when their time is up either to initiate a child in their family or kill a young person to elongate their life.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by johnnywayne(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Holpen:

There is always movement in the ceiling where I am writing this from.
Even today before day break.
Sometimes it is very heavy movement that I feel the ceiling may fall.
Sometimes quick
Sometimes very fast.
Sometimes slow.
Sometimes just step or two.
It seems to always know what position of the room I am at.

Rats and cockroaches are present where I am at now.
I have bought insecticides and poisons.
They die and another set resumes.
It was never so.
This started like last year.
I read that one of the cause is having wastebin where waste food is thrown, inside the house.
We have a waste bin in the kitchen.

So I moved the waste bin and all the waste outside and the rats disappeared.
But the waste bin somewhere along the line was moved back in.

I can be sitting and a cockroach would fly towards me and I would get up to run away from it and this roach will follow me. The crawling ones especially.
If I change direction again, it will follow me.
Until I kill it.
I used to wonder in my soul how this was even possible.?
I thought roaches are blind?
I hate roaches with passion.
So I always kill them with vengeance.
I had no idea this had spiritual implications.

A lot of things gets destroyed when she touches or uses them.
I denied her permission to use my things.

Just yesterday alone, 3 bulbs died.
I got up and prayed in the name of JESUS over all the appliances in the house.

One of the bulbs came back to life.
But blinks.

Yes ,the cockroaches ,I have also had a similar experience in a house ,also items would go missing ,even after thorough search they won't be found .Thank God I left there .
Like charlyG said the house has been dedicated to a demon from it's foundation .

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2020
JourneytoEL:
you've really seen alot of things. Is she travelling to your brother's house? If yes, have you warned your brother? They normally travel when their time is up either to initiate a child in their family or kill a young person to elongate their life.
She has been talking about somebody getting killed.
Even yesterday, she screamed, "you're on the highway again to kill"

I sent my brother an sms after my post here the other day that she bought wrapper for them and he should not accept it.
Later in the afternoon, I heard her receiving a call.
When I went to the room later in the evening, I saw that she had brought the wrapper out and was making a dress with it for herself.

A cat came to cry by my window in the wee hours of today.
I rebuked it in JESUS.

I remember years ago, a cat kept coming to cry by my window.
Every time the cat kept coming back to cry, I felt heavy.
I felt someone was going to die.

My Aunt died.

Since then, if a cat comes crying, I pray against it.

Please my people, you have to join me commit my family into God hands.
I will loose none of them in Jesus name.

Please pray for siblings and my brothers children please.

She is traveling soon and would make stop at my brother's.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Happening right now...

She had told me yesterday that I should be ready 12am-7am.
I rejected it in JESUS name.

Well it so happens that I wanted to keep awake and GOD gave me the strength.

I finally slept after the 7am mark and woke 9am today.
I was on a call when she came and started searching for a padlock, she wanted to use it to nail something.
While still on the call, I helped her look for it. But didn't find it.

I think she got me there.
Because warfare began.
I think this is a trance state.

She asked me why I had removed a nail from the wardrobe.
I know the nail she was referring to, it was already loose and must have fallen off on its own.
As is my new habit, I covered the conversation with the blood of JESUS, I had not finished when she got mad upset.
She asked why I would be pleading the blood of JESUS.
I wasn't expecting the outburst,
so I had to keep pleading the blood of JESUS.

She started pronouncing sickness and mental illness upon me. I nullified it in JESUS name.
She went on and on, I kept on and on.

She had given me part of the two wrappers she bought, last week to make two dresses for her.
I had cut the dresses already but refused to sew it.
I chose to wait.
She came yesterday to impatiently to ask me to hurriedly sew the dresses, I told her I will.

As the warfare was ongoing,
Because of the chat with JourneytoEL this morning on this thread, I started calling everyone's name and covering them with the Blood of JESUS to her hearing.
I was binding, casting and destroying every spirit of death.
She was responding to my utterances.
And I was nullifying utterances.

It dropped in my spirit the my participation or permission was probably needed for the evil one to do the evil it was planning.

I then concluded right there in prayers, that I would not make the dresses seeing that they are two units.
I then announced this to her hearing that, "in The name of JESUS, I shall not been making the dresses.

She then laughed and said that I must return them back to its former state.

I was silent but I felt it that it was no ordinary statement, seeing that we seemed to be on spiritual plane.
So I responded that she would take it herself and look for who will complete the sewing for her.

And this point I started praying to GOD.

She then started praying, and saying stuff like, yes death go back to sender.

When she starts to make positive statement in "realms" like this, I know the victory has been won.
And everything would turn out victorious for me.

I then heard her say, "go to Church and confess your sin and stop doing evil, the spirit of death is gone from this family, "
(She is referring to her self here)

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
@holpen....
d battle is always tougher when a parent is involved...I knw tis not easy ...buh all will be well
May God grant u permanent victoryIJN

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yujiz:
@holpen....
d battle is always tougher when a parent is involved...I knw tis not easy ...buh all will be well
May God grant u permanent victoryIJN

Amen and amen.
This has gone on for too long.
I put stop to it in JESUS name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Holpen: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
JourneytoEL:

I heard her say,during the warfare today, that she is not even up to 70 years.
Meaning it could be killing or both.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Preetti:
Guess they ignore your questions on this thread...adios
Hi, what was your question?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Preetti(f): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
trueking:

Hi, what was your question?
I just have lots of dreams, many of which I don't understand, but wish I did... cause sometimes they're similar
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Laduet(f): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
CharlyG1:

God bless you.

Very true. I had a strange experience in my present place of residence. When I moved into the property, I noticed this strange scratch noise coming from the ceiling all day. I even asked someone to help me climb into the ceiling to check out what was making the noise but the person didn't see anything. I gave the person holy water and anointing oil to pour on top of the ceiling but the noise continued. It gets worse at night after I finish my midnight prayers. The noise was driving me almost crazy. I tried all Kinds of prayers but it continued; I started having all kinds of nightmares. I could feel it attacking me physically after prayers. At a time I couldn't walk around the room barefooted; I got serious headaches just few minutes of putting my bare feet on the floor of the room. On one occasion I nearly fainted. So I walk around the room at all times with my slippers ON. I had to invite pastors from MFM to pray in the house but the problem continued. Somehow, God gave me the grace to keep praying despite the attacks and I thank God that it's all history now. God delivered me.

I remember March last year "Power Must Change Hands" programme, we were asked to come for the programme with sand from our place of work and residence. I still remember the night I packed some sand from the compound to take to church, I had one of the worst spiritual attacks I have ever had. The worst was that I packed the sand a week to the programme to pray on it before going to church with it. It was an intense battle.

I have a disdain for household pests, so I try as much as possible to keep my house clean and arranged at all times. I don't have rats, cockroaches or wall geckos in my house. During the time I was battling with the power that was residing on the ceiling, I noticed a very strange nightly occurrence; I would wake up at night from nightmares to see a big cockroaches on my chest. Just staying there without moving. I used to sleep facing UP then. Once I see it, I will kill it. The strange part was that I didn't know where there were coming from because I don't have holes on the wall and neither is the room clustered.
In all I praise Jesus because he gave me victory over the powers. I can comfortably put my bare feet on the floor now. The cockroach incidence is a thing of the past, the strange sound is gone and somehow I notice I no longer sleep facing the ceiling. God is faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 5:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Preetti:
I just have lots of dreams, many of which I don't understand, but wish I did... cause sometimes they're similar

Dreams are very important in the life of a Christian, Dr. Olukoya says it's the gateway to the spiritual world, they are sometimes messages from the spiritual realm or happenings going on there, remember when God asked Solomon what he wanted ? It was in the dream, sometimes God uses our dreams to communicate with us, the kingdom of darkness as well use it to carry out their evil schemes, my point is if you forget your dreams most of the time it could be the enemy trying to cover up their tracks so that you will not pray to avert their plots,

The Bible says while men slept the enemy came and sowed tares, the tares actually are literally sown in the night and it's through dreams, they program negative things into the lives of people at night and in the day time they begin to manifest.

I read in one of Dr. Olukoya's books about a woman who had a dream about a man wearing black, he came to her and told her he would bury her glory in one day, she did not really understand what the man meant, she too her Christianity was not the firebrand type, three weeks later all her children (grown up and doing well in different professions) while going for a wedding died in an accident, it was then she remembered the dream, and this is a woman already in her fifties, where would she start from.

If you cannot remember your dreams pray and ask the Holy Spirit to help you recall them, at least it's what I did when I was in your shoes.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by BusinessCity: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2020
madprophet:

It would happen in due time

Relax..

I'm also a fellow minister. I like to speak to another seasoned minister about some issues. Can you spare me some private time please?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Holpen:
Please is Analice107/ Anas09 fine?
Sis GOD strengthen and refresh you and keep you from the evil one.
Yes, it is.
And, Amen to your prayers. God bless and keep you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Iamdazzle:

Greetings bro, I registered you as one of the most active from back then on here, seen your posts constantly. Analice107/ Anas09 I have also seen a few times from last year but not so much this year so I thought to drop a shout, blessings!
My dearest friend Dazzle, I have been busy trying to start up the orphanage i talked about before. We are almost completed tho.
God is our help.
Stay blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Anas09:

My dearest friend Dazzle, I have been busy trying to start up the orphanage i talked about before. We are almost completed tho.
God is our help.
Stay blessed.

Awesome venture Sis... May the Lord reward you richly pls let me know how I can be of service to support the Lord’s work. Kindly reach out on Whatsapp if you still have my details. Maranatha!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
BusinessCity:

I'm also a fellow minister. I like to speak to another seasoned minister about some issues. Can you spare me some private time please?

No wahala my oga
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hello Holpen,

Dont you have a pastor or something that can join you in prayers.

You need support on this, Cos yes you are making progress. I just feel this thing is deeper than what you looking at.

While i commend your effort, I think it would be better if you can leave that house..

She is getting support and you are not at least physically..

Don't let them drain you... Fighting spiritual warfare is draining.. if you dont apply wisdom...

You would continually be in my prayers...

Shalom..

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Laduet:

Very true. I had a strange experience in my present place of residence. When I moved into the property, I noticed this strange scratch noise coming from the ceiling all day. I even asked someone to help me climb into the ceiling to check out what was making the noise but the person didn't see anything. I gave the person holy water and anointing oil to pour on top of the ceiling but the noise continued. It gets worse at night after I finish my midnight prayers. The noise was driving me almost crazy. I tried all Kinds of prayers but it continued; I started having all kinds of nightmares. I could feel it attacking me physically after prayers. At a time I couldn't walk around the room barefooted; I got serious headaches just few minutes of putting my bare feet on the floor of the room. On one occasion I nearly fainted. So I walk around the room at all times with my slippers ON. I had to invite pastors from MFM to pray in the house but the problem continued. Somehow, God gave me the grace to keep praying despite the attacks and I thank God that it's all history now. God delivered me.

I remember March last year "Power Must Change Hands" programme, we were asked to come for the programme with sand from our place of work and residence. I still remember the night I packed some sand from the compound to take to church, I had one of the worst spiritual attacks I have ever had. The worst was that I packed the sand a week to the programme to pray on it before going to church with it. It was an intense battle.

I have a disdain for household pests, so I try as much as possible to keep my house clean and arranged at all times. I don't have rats, cockroaches or wall geckos in my house. During the time I was battling with the power that was residing on the ceiling, I noticed a very strange nightly occurrence; I would wake up at night from nightmares to see a big cockroaches on my chest. Just staying there without moving. I used to sleep facing UP then. Once I see it, I will kill it. The strange part was that I didn't know where there were coming from because I don't have holes on the wall and neither is the room clustered.
In all I praise Jesus because he gave me victory over the powers. I can comfortably put my bare feet on the floor now. The cockroach incidence is a thing of the past, the strange sound is gone and somehow I notice I no longer sleep facing the ceiling. God is faithful.

When you tell people to pray well and seek the face of the lord before they rent their houses. they would not listen.

We thank God for victory

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Holpen:

This statement, I don't really understand it.
Is it JESUS who says you should not say it?

All is well bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.