Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (814400 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
cheesy cheesy cheesy... all what u discuss idly during beer parlour gossips are quarter truth, bakassi men in abia state are not the real bakassi they are trainees ,who aren't that lethal in spiritism, underworld manipulations and teleportism, Government of anambra ie govenor mbadinuju actually wanted to bring in the trainees from aba and goddess A......biri visited him in a sweet looking girl's appearance and persuade him to go to a dark Creek inn in bayelsan surburb to get the dark men of justice matroned by the same goddess who now base in republic of gabon the terrible stories of how to destroy Àrobunaagû and his worshippers you know already ,but truth Bakaasi boys was formed by a goddess to destroy Dr (Mrs) joyce nkem okeke , who is a powerful pastor now , but the goddess succeeded in destroying her husband and failed to carry her vengence on her enemy omamme' pastor Joyce okeke, PAINFUL PART IS THAT 90% THE REAL BAKAASI BOYS WHERE KILLED BY DAUGHTERS OF OMAMME IN DISGUISE AS MEN
how did you get this info? And what quarrel do the 2 goddesses share?
Are the two goddesses your sisters

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
how did you get this info? And what quarrel do the 2 goddesses share?
Are the two goddesses your sisters
...First question non of your biz grin
Second question is a long issue which started in the black and green planet( a planet controlled by a white liliput sun in earths milky ways) , but one locked one in a prison for 1,500 years, and one wants to lock one in an Oblivion forever using Bakaasi but failed ,
...3td question ,the goddesses aren't my sisters cos they are black biologically n am white ,they have wings and I don't have , they are 20feet tall and we are 30 to 32ft tall , their association controls20% of earth and my people control 80% with 6limbs beings,

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...First question non of your biz grin
Second question is a long issue which started in the black and green planet( a planet controlled by a white liliput sun in earths milky ways) , but one locked one in a prison for 1,500 years, and one wants to lock one in an Oblivion forever using Bakaasi but failed ,
...3td question ,the goddesses aren't my sister cos they are black biologically n am white ,they have wings and I don't have , they are 20feet tall and we are 30 to 32ft tall , their association controls20% of earth and my people control 80% with 6limbs beings,
shocked shocked 'so there are 2 types of goddess on earth_
The owners of earth and Visitors on earth
Kamala Harris belongs to which one?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
shocked shocked 'so there are 2 types of goddess on earth_
The owners of earth and Visitors on earth
Kamala Harris belongs to which one?
... Exactly, these are d arch enemies's photos kept by their daughters
...First owner of Bakaasi( left earth but granddaughters giving pastors illusioniac fame in the bight of gabon)
...second is Dr pastor( Mrs) Joyce ( no comment)

Talk about it outside n get ur ass in big trouble grin grin enjoy history my dear

... warning : don't ever bend your device when watching Dr pastor( Mrs) Joyce cos she might haunt you silly

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...First owner of Bakaasi( left earth but granddaughters giving pastors illusioniac fame in the bight of gabon)

Talk about it outside n get ur ass in big trouble grin grin enjoy history my dear

... warning : don't ever bend your device when watching Dr pastor( Mrs) Joyce cos she might haunt you silly
'ancient one this is the 5th time you are a avoiding the question about vp Kamala Harris ,no problem I understand' smiley
'so goddess omamme' is also a pastor?
Pastor of which church?
Why did she chose to be a pastor ?is she a repented goddess?
Where is her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

'these photos reminds me of a dream about large sexy women grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'these photos reminds me of a dream about large sexy women grin
...yes one day your dream shall cum true my son... Wisemen like Charles Babbage and Steve huchskin will die n may be in love with goddess 10times there size, ...

(Picture below)
This is d other photo of Goddess mother of Bakaasi ,queen of the dark creeks, now imagine dating her ? Imagine pleasures she can render to your soul and mind you thinking about her sexy body ,boobs, swollen vagina and big ass can set a human's mind on fire, a single Sexual intercourse with her type last for 7 hours , moment of orgasm 2hrs, on earth u date a pretty woman for 40yrs ,but over there you can date a goddess for 6000yrs hibernate for 500years date her for 10,000years on n on...all these is what wisemen enjoys that made them hate coming back on earth , ANYONE YOU SEE BACK HERE LIKE ME CLAP FOR THE PERSON , I LEFT PLEASURES TO COME HERE TO DINE WITH BIGFOOLS ON THIS THREAD AND IN THE CHURCH grin grin
...( CHECK THE FOTO) she has a SHAVED wingS ,SEE the lower back and CROSS CHECK a growth happening in her LOWER back ...that shows she isn't my sister but a salt goddess,

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Had to post this because of many of us who might be carried away.

For now. What is happening on this thread might seem natural to the unlearned but really what is going on is a concerted effort to open up ladders of darkness into your mind. Demonic open doors if you like.

It doesn't matter whether your conscious mind rejects it or not but once your innerman dwells too much on it, their will be an opening. Once the opening occurs, demons can then throw anything at you. Powerful lust, seduction, passion, evil thoughts etc

Very simple if you are humble enough to examine yourself and you realise you are having thoughts you shouldn't normally have. Do this.

After a few minutes of praise and worship. Ask Your father in heaven to forgive you for your sins. The bible says who can know his sins? Tell Your father to search your innerheart and purge you of any hidden sins fervently.

Then..prayerfully
In the name of Jesus christ you close every demonic open doors, every ladder of darkness into your mind.

Every satanic invasion of your thoughts you render them useless and powerless by the authority in the name of Jesus.

Soak your spirit in the blood of Jesus and yield completely to the holy spirit and the word of God.

Look unto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith. I soak this thread in the blood of Jesus.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'ancient one this is the 5th time you are a avoiding the question about vp Kamala Harris ,no problem I understand' smiley
'so goddess omamme' is also a pastor?
Pastor of which church?
Why did she chose to be a pastor ?is she a repented goddess?
Where is her husband?
...Omamme is not just a pastor but an overlord of the greatest churches which I won't call, but I will give u a blunt clue , 1: Becareful how u discuss Eddy okeke because liquid iron burns badly
2: matron of top 3 oversears in Ghana
3: Shaka Zulu ,nelspruit, Johannesburg, cape I love my sud rhodesié
...why did she chose to be a pastor shocked I will answer you by also asking u y did Jesus chose to die on the cross( though false)

Repented goddess shocked Repentance for someone who Jehovah respects ,she whom Mr terror(greenskin nnadikenaume) of her planet a giant of 63ft pays homage to , repentance for who god Àrobunaagû the husband respects ... Should I continue

...where is her husband Àrobunaagû Goddess of bayelsa( mother Bakaasi) has trapped him since year 2000 to get to Dr pastor Joyce smiley this year marks it 20yrs anniversary, he is serving mother Bakaasi who tortures him that Àrobunaagû is so scared that holpen is 1,000,000 times more brave than him, ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW GODDESSes TORTURES SOMEONE they hate WITH VENOMS OF AN ADDER and blood of Hujaran plant

...GO And investigate y of all juju men ,dibias and fake pastors in anambra state why did governor obiano decided to ostracize pastor odumeje out of anambra ?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
nuttyhnic:
Had to post this because of many of us who might be carried away.

For now. What is happening on this thread might seem natural to the unlearned but really what is going on is a concerted effort to open up ladders of darkness into your mind. Demonic open doors if you like.

It doesn't matter whether your conscious mind rejects it or not but once your innerman dwells too much on it, their will be an opening. Once the opening occurs, demons can then throw anything at you. Powerful lust, seduction, passion, evil thoughts etc

Very simple if you are humble enough to examine yourself and you realise you are having thoughts you shouldn't normally have. Do this.

After a few minutes of praise and worship. Ask Your father in heaven to forgive you for your sins. The bible says who can know his sins? Tell Your father to search your innerheart and purge you of any hidden sins fervently.

Then..prayerfully
In the name of Jesus christ you close every demonic open doors, every ladder of darkness into your mind.

Every satanic invasion of your thoughts you render them useless and powerless by the authority in the name of Jesus.

Soak your spirit in the blood of Jesus and yield completely to the holy spirit and the word of God.

Look unto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith. I soak this thread in the blood of Jesus.

... SMH cry anyways 50yrs is 5days to me, better go and release that your saturated sperm

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Glory to God for His mighty works in the lives of His children.

Praise be to God for His faithfulness, for His protection, for His grace even in our weakness, for strength to walk through the wilderness and come out as better Sons & Daughters.

Praise be to God for the church is marching on, and the gates of hell will not prevail over it, no matter what.

Praise be to God for new strength found in Him, and the power to continue His work in the midst of adversaries. He will prepare a table for us in the presence of our enemies.

I'm glad to be back by weekend. The fire of God here is just starting wink

God bless all of you, People of God smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Omamme is not just a pastor but an overlord of the greatest churches which I won't call, but I will give u a blunt clue , 1: Becareful how u discuss Eddy okeke because liquid iron burns badly
2: matron of top 3 oversears in Ghana
3: Shaka Zulu ,nelspruit, Johannesburg, cape I love my sud rhodesié
...why did she chose to be a pastor shocked I will answer you by also asking u y did Jesus chose to die on the cross( though false)

Repented goddess shocked Repentance for someone who Jehovah respects ,she whom Mr terror(greenskin nnadikenaume) of her planet a giant of 63ft pays homage to , repentance for who god Àrobunaagû the husband respects ... Should I continue

...where is her husband Àrobunaagû Goddess of bayelsa( mother Bakaasi) has trapped him since year 2000 to get to Dr pastor Joyce smiley this year marks it 20yrs anniversary, he is serving mother Bakaasi who tortures him that Àrobunaagû is so scared that holpen is 1,000,000 times more brave than him, ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW GODDESSes TORTURES SOMEONE they hate WITH VENOMS OF AN ADDER and blood of Hujaran plant

...GO And investigate y of all juju men ,dibias and fake pastors in anambra state why did governor obiano decided to ostracize pastor odumeje out of anambra ?

'goddess ma' you said Jesus died on the cross to trap souls in the hellfire! So Ommame became a pastor becas she wants to trap souls in her own place of torment 'So scared of omamme's photo cry cry
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
I will never agree to a deal with Satan. I'd rather beg God to take me away from this earth immediately.

Satan has no true power. Demons have no true power. Witches and wizards have nothing at all, they depend on demons for spiritual strength.

When the church comes under attack, the Holy Spirit rises against the attackers.

The time has come!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Holy spirit !
Be my comforter
Holy spirit take control ( take control)
As am walking in the valley of evil goddess
Be my comforter'!
Holy spirit lead me through!

Holy spirit I worship you n I bless your name
Protect our youths from the shackles of
The satanic goddess,
Save our men from her celestial seductive engines
In mighty name of Jesus we pray

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
CharlyG1:
I will never agree to a deal with Satan. I'd rather beg God to take me away from this earth immediately.

Satan has no true power. Demons have no true power. Witches and wizards have nothing at all, they depend on demons for spiritual strength.

When the church comes under attack, the Holy Spirit rises against the attackers.

The time has come!
Let the powerful brethren unite we can defeat the satanic seductress, as we wear the armour of battle the Lord is our shield and fortress" we shall fight and win

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
CharlyG1:

The time has come!
...Exmilitant it looks like the hour of battle has cum , bring popcorn ogenebiko grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
CharlyG1:

The time has come!

We promised to destroy the Satan and it's works this week ,l pastor N.K is battle ready for Satan tonight, with the power bestowed on me in 2 corin.10: 3-5 I release holyghost fire on wicked principalities

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2020
'Goddess husbandsnatcha I had a very sweet dreamt 'i have been cursing my phone alarm since morning'.from 10:45pm to 5:00am I had been with her , How I wish this date with this sweet goddess is forever 'how I wish is permanent'
Help me tell her or one of them please sad

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Exmilitant it looks like the hour of battle has cum , bring popcorn ogenebiko grin grin

Confused lot, them all. But honey, how do we begin to make them understand that they are getting god and satan all mixed up?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Exmilitant:
Confused lot, them all. But honey, how do we begin to make them understand that they are getting god and satan all mixed up?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

...Oh sweethrt is like telling ndama cattles that the good fulaniboy who feeds them juicy grasses only wanted their good meat after all,
...what did u expect those cattles to call you?
Goddamnit cheesy they will term you foolish

To those ndama cattles ..
Ndama cattles : how can someone feed you with this special grass and still eat you

Exmilitant : but you watch them kill you in an abbatoir y not use ur head !

Ndama cattles : oh u evil deceiver I bind u by d KuKi the great cattle who died on the tree for us cattles,

Exmilitant : who is kuki?

Ndama cattles : U see how foolish n ignorant you are ? KuKi is a god( fulaniman) who came as a cow to die for the atrocities of cattle race, they kill us in abbatoir because they love us so much and kept a paradise for us, you are evil repent n accept KuKi as a saviour ok

Exmilitant : oh oh I give up smh cry

.this is what happens in this thread, this is how I see it

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'Goddess husbandsnatcha I had a very sweet dreamt 'i have been cursing my phone alarm since morning'.from 10:45pm to 5:00am I had been with her , How I wish this date with this sweet goddess is forever 'how I wish is permanent'
Help me tell her or one of them please sad
...Who you saw tell me with sincerity how she looked like desperate man,

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Who you saw tell me with sincerity how she looked like desperate man,
'she looks like Rita dominic
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

...Oh sweethrt is like telling ndama cattles that the good fulaniboy who feeds them juicy grasses only wanted their good meat after all,
...what did u expect those cattles to call you?
Goddamnit cheesy they will term you foolish

To those ndama cattles ..
Ndama cattles : how can someone feed you with this special grass and still eat you

Exmilitant : but you watch them kill you in an abbatoir y not use ur head !

Ndama cattles : oh u evil deceiver I bind u by d KuKi the great cattle who died on the tree for us cattles,

Exmilitant : who is kuki?

Ndama cattles : U see how foolish n ignorant you are ? KuKi is a god( fulaniman) who came as a cow to die for the atrocities of cattle race, they kill us in abbatoir because they love us so much and kept a paradise for us, you are evil repent n accept KuKi as a saviour ok

Exmilitant : oh oh I give up smh cry

.this is what happens in this thread, this is how I see it

' I love this parable
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CaptMarvel(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
OMG! grin grin grin
@husbandsnatcha @iluvmamav
why not create your own thread and discuss your shenanigans and live these people with their "illusion" as you think.
When you were a goddess where you this troublesome, recalcitrant, arrogant, divisive and thirsty for recognition lolz! I wonder what kind of goddess you were, goddess of notice me, or what? hahaha!

Anyway, Create your own thread, tutor them and amass your students, worshippers, admirers and even lovers to yourself grin, who knows weda through that you can gather your followers in a location and start your own movement in Nigeria, of course the government will welcome it as long as it doesn't involve human sacrifice and body parts lolz!

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Husbandsnatcha, i feel pity for humans, 'cause, i was once like them, blind, ignorant and vulnerable. Instead of scorning, i would suggest you device a way, hook or crook to bring them the light. My Goddess loves humans.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by damtan(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
And my God loves humanity
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
CaptMarvel:
OMG! grin grin grin
@husbandsnatcha @iluvmamav
why not create your own thread and discuss your shenanigans and live these people with their "illusion" as you think.
When you were a goddess where you this troublesome, recalcitrant, arrogant, divisive and thirsty for recognition lolz! I wonder what kind of goddess you were, goddess of notice me, or what? hahaha!

Anyway, Create your own thread, tutor them and amass your students, worshippers, admirers and even lovers to yourself grin, who knows weda through that you can gather your followers in a location and start your own movement in Nigeria, of course the government will welcome it as long as it doesn't involve human sacrifice and body parts lolz!
...y didn't Jesus mind his business and open his church ,but he was going to the nooks and crannies of the synagogue n temple teaching people about destroying the temple and building it in 3days, telling those worshippers he is god and the creator of the earth ?
...I am returning the favour , fyi I don't want worshippers
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CaptMarvel(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...y didn't Jesus mind his business and open his church ,but he was going to the nooks and crannies of the synagogue n temple teaching people about destroying the temple and building it in 3days, telling those worshippers he is god and the creator of the earth ?
...I am returning the favour , fyi I don't want worshippers

hahah! So your grievances is with Jesus! grin
I see where your sentiments, and bogus tales are coming from.

You should meet with the god of wisdom, you can't have any meaningful impact by going all out against an established one! channel your own path babe. grin

And you truly don't want worshippers, I can't see any with you wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Exmilitant:
Husbandsnatcha, i feel pity for humans, 'cause, i was once like them, blind, ignorant and vulnerable. Instead of scorning, i would suggest you device a way, hook or crook to bring them the light. My Goddess loves humans.
...I don't disturb them ,I only answer question asked by a man that likes me!

... Remember how born again christians molest innocent citizens,
... remember scientists burnt to ashes while verses from first peters is been recited?
Their soul shall grumble if someone ask me a question n I refuse to answer because am bored of CHRISTIANITY
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
CaptMarvel:

hahah! So your grievances is with Jesus! grin
I see where your sentiments, and bogus tales are coming from.

You should meet with the god of wisdom, you can't have any meaningful impact by going all out against an established one! channel your own path babe. grin

And you truly don't want worshippers, I can't see any with you wink
...Who is the god of wisdom? Tell me ! Tell me!!! May be I will depart from here, I know u are a mo.ron but won't loathe you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CaptMarvel(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Who is the god of wisdom? Tell me ! Tell me!!! May be I will depart from here, I know u are a mo.ron but won't loathe you
lolz!! little angry gal! I touch your nerves unhn! grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
CaptMarvel:
lolz!! little angry gal! I touch your nerves unhn! grin
...Oh yeah ,boost your self-esteem more while calling me a girl, when am a Mama!!!
now tell my ass who the god of wisdom is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Pray Fervently For Preachers / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.