Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808121 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tedassie(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
SisterFire:
I am love

Mr malapropism existence is British English ... existense is America
Just like metre and meter respectively
Madam...'Existence' is still spelt with the 'c' in American English. Just admit you made a typo or you didn't know. Quit with the intellectual dishonesty,abeg.

Some of us still see road angry

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tedassie:

Pls, recommend any of his songs. Thx

I will wait.
You reign forever.
Odu Jesus.
Take Over.
Endless Journey.
Holy ghost.
The walk. (Download the album)

'Theophilus Sunday Ministering' (look for his song ministration clips bro and listen. Incase you wanna pray for long hours too. It really really helps and it's loaded with tongues)

According to Apostle Arome Osayi... Theophilus Sunday is a bringer of rain.

Listen and be blessed.

You're welcome smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
sholay2011:

I personally think a definition of how gospel music might be is using the scriptures to sing (as inspired by the Holy Spirit), not necessarily tongues.

1 Corinthians 14:14-19 says: "For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful. What is the conclusion then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will also pray with the understanding. I will sing with the spirit, and I will also sing with the understanding. Otherwise, if you bless with the spirit, how will he who occupies the place of the uninformed say “Amen” at your giving of thanks, since he does not understand what you say? For you indeed give thanks well, but the other is not edified. I thank my God I speak with tongues more than you all; yet in the church I would rather speak five words with my understanding, that I may teach others also, than ten thousand words in a tongue."

Nonetheless, I believe it is the Holy Spirit in us that should bear witness to what is truly His song, not necessarily the mode of worship (Romans 8:16).

1.. . . Using scriptures to sing, as inspired by the Holy spirit. Good.

2. I'll sing with the spirit, and I'll also sing with understanding. Great

3. The holy spirit in you will bear witness. Awesome.

Those are your points bro. Spot on.
Theophilus Sunday in summary. Lol
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tedassie:

Madam...'Existence' is still spelt with the 'c' in American English. Just admit you made a typo or you didn't know. Quit with the intellectual dishonesty,abeg.

Some of us still see road angry

...I am not of pride but love

Existence
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
chaarly:

1.. . . Using scriptures to sing, as inspired by the Holy spirit. Good.

2. I'll sing with the spirit, and I'll also sing with understanding. Great

3. The holy spirit in you will bear witness. Awesome.

Those are your points bro. Spot on.
Theophilus Sunday in summary. Lol
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by generationz(f): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tedassie:

Hmm...I'm sure your Google excerpts did no justice to what I asked. But anyways to reiterate your last point: As with Music, same goes to Art, Science(in fact, literally anything that was borne out of human thinking (creative ideas, inventions) can be imitated or replicated. (Writers sometimes draw inspiration from literary works of others, Artists alike, Scientists develop new theories from results of previously existing research and so on). Almost,everything, we see in our world today...is an 'improvement' or 'modification' of what had existed in the far past.
Like someone once jokingly said ''There's no original of anything in isolation''. I totally agree in moving with the times; infusing this and that. However,Jesus called us 'The Light of the World' 'The Salt of the Earth', this subtly implies that Christians; Ministers of the Gospel are to become A STANDARD of Christ(I.e we are to lead while the world follows and not the other way round) Coming to things of God, it is important to draw a distinction. I think we should often be guided by what Paul the Apostle says in 1 Corinthians 10:23

Because you have nothing concrete to use to deny what I said.

Lol, oga next time use facts to counter facts not all this abstract mumbo jumbo.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MacMkboy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
generationz:

You have made no sense. I can also link you to articles talking about Don Moen and co being Members of the Illuminati. Whatever you seek you will find.
I have. Unfortunately, you failed to understand. Well, no cause for unnecessary arguments. It's not just about the singer's identity. It's also about the result. Does it bring me to the point where I'm soaked up in God or does it only make me see the singer as being talented? As for whatever articles you have, I'll request for them after I must've completely read and understood the entire Bible.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chaarly(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2021
CharlyG1:

@Nutella.. That's your answer right there.
I already talked about this so many times. I don't want to delve deep into this.

Just to add...

If you must know, Baal was usually worshipped together with Asherah aka Ishtar etc.
The cult of baal was defeated during the standoff between the false prophets of baal and Elijah.
You already know that story. Though, the cult came up again and has metamorphosed into several names in different culture. This is because the name(s) of these so called gods/goddesses change throughout different culture and traditions.

Asherah is now transformed into the virgin Mary of the Catholics, The Statue of liberty in U.S etc.
Baal is always seen with Asherah. Baal is same as Serapis who comes in an incarnate form as the child god Horus.

This is an imitation of the Godhead. God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

I'll end here by letting you know that Asherah is same as Jezebel. This is her new popular name because through Queen Jezebel her cult became very famous. Baal and Asherah are spirits in the satanic trinity that give birth to Horus the false child Jesus.

This stuff is so demonic. If you go back in history, you'll trace that this is same thing (satanic trinity) with Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz.

Where, Nimrod/Baal is False god (Satan), Semiramis/Asherah is false Holy Spirit, and Tammuz/Horus the child is (false jesus).

Semiramis/Jezebel annoints demons who take on her name and work as a false holy spirit in people, especially women, today.

She is the one in Rev 17, who boasts to sit on many waters. The one that God judges in the end of days.

This satanic trinity is still being worshipped, especially among the catholics

I have received revelations and teachings about these spirits.
And i would not like to go deeper into this here.

see attached pics, the false sun god Baal in a satanic pose, in the catholic church Washington DC ! That is Satan. Aka Apollyon the destroyer, mentioned in the book of Revelation 9.

The other picture shows Asherah on the left and her disguised form as Virgin Mary on the right, holding false jesus, Tammuz.

God bless you.

xavfra imagine the jealousy and hatred
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Nuttella:

God please save your children in catholic church from doctrines they know not about. There are innocent people in catholic that dont know about these things, they worship God genuinely.
xavfra imagine delusion
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
xavfra imagine the jealousy and hatred

grin grin

Nothing priest no go hear during confession grin grin

Let them keep on deceiving themselves
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
xavfra imagine delusion

Meanwhile they should be asking they themselves be saved
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Tjayjosh:
CharlyG1
Onyxunlimited
Madprophet
Anas09
Thank you for the word of encouragement, it lifted my spirit. God knows best and why. I know She's in a better place, and I will see her again someday. This is my hope. I'm grateful once again. God bless you.
I speak peace to your spirit. Sorry this is coming late due to our annual prayer and fasting exercise.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by generationz(f): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
MacMkboy:

I have. Unfortunately, you failed to understand. Well, no cause for unnecessary arguments. It's not just about the singer's identity. It's also about the result. Does it bring me to the point where I'm soaked up in God or does it only make me see the singer as being talented? As for whatever articles you have, I'll request for them after I must've completely read and undertood the entire Bible.

Are you bipolar? Why do you keep replying with several accounts? grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MacMkboy(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2021
generationz:

Are you bipolar? Why do you keep replying with several accounts? grin

Lol. This is the only account I have.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MacMkboy(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2021
generationz:

All gospel music copied the "world" music system except you are singing in the spirit/tongues while praying which most times has no known musical pattern. Let's stop over analyzing certain things because there is always something to see.

Tell me one gospel artiste you love and I will tell you the origin of his/her genre rooted in world music.

@Bolded
Victoria Orenze
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tedassie(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2021
generationz:

Because you have nothing concrete to use to deny what I said.

Lol, oga next time use facts to counter facts not all this abstract mumbo jumbo.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
What was the premise of your argument,remind us.
Besides the excerpts you rushed to Google to copy and paste(which I doubt you even read nor understood) was nothing short of shallow and irrelevant to even my question

Stop trying to be smart when it's obvious you aren't, okay?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tedassie(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...I am not of pride but love

Existence
Welcome to Civilization kiss
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' prophetess that serves him right , he should rot in the abyss cos he is behind satanic attacks here
...so you mean pastor rekhina has used the holyghost fire to Destroy the demon bigcowhorn? grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tedassie(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...So you call this life u live presently on earth civilization?
kiss
Without Yahweh aka satan and his wickedness ,what you call civilization supposed to be 200,000Bc

You are still living in stone age son
Whatever, hun

Peace and love kiss
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
generationz:

All gospel music copied the "world" music system except you are singing in the spirit/tongues while praying which most times has no known musical pattern. Let's stop over analyzing certain things because there is always something to see.

Tell me one gospel artiste you love and I will tell you the origin of his/her genre rooted in world music.
lol, have you tried Theophilus Sunday, you can download his songs especially Holy Fire, Salem, You reign forever, Ancient Zion King. Others are, David Dam- Ebenezer, William McDowell- Witholding nothing

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Eastornprince: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' prophetess that serves him right , he should rot in the abyss cos he is behind satanic attacks here

Rekhina:
':
I serve the living god _
Holyspirit spoke to me just now that The possessed human called bigcowhorn/tweiker has been tied in the abyss for the meantime for fuelling the witches here, if he shows up then Jesus Christ is not lord and saviour__
Now we children of God can have peace
SisterFire:
...so you mean pastor rekhina has used the holyghost fire to Destroy the demon bigcowhorn? grin

So Bigcowhorn dey give una pain like this? grin grin grin

He's been away in Abuja without his laptop in Lagos but now he's back and his plans are coming cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Anas09:

I speak peace to your spirit. Sorry this is coming late due to our annual prayer and fasting exercise.
Amen, i receive it. Thank you dearest! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
cool
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by generationz(f): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2021
JourneytoEL:
lol, have you tried Theophilus Sunday, you can download his songs especially Holy Fire, Salem, You reign forever, Ancient Zion King. Others are, David Dam- Ebenezer, William McDowell- Witholding nothing

Thanks for the recommendations. I have always known of and listened to William Mcdowells songs. I never carry any pastor or gospel singer on my head because one minute they are singing spirit-filled songs the next minute they are performing before politicians praising them. I'm not against anybody's hustle but nothing is fully black and white in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by generationz(f): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Tedassie:

What was the premise of your argument,remind us.
Besides the excerpts you rushed to Google to copy and paste(which I doubt you even read nor understood) was nothing short of shallow and irrelevant to even my question

Stop trying to be smart when it's obvious you aren't, okay?

K
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bella172: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
You are spiritually gifted. The devil and his evil spirits can identify humans with spiritual gifts and he tries to pollute them with sin and other worldly things. Like watching too much tv (polluting your soul), committing sin, falling for things of the flesh etc. That why the bible says fasting and prayer, constant bible reading, which is very refreshing to your spirit and soul is very necessary to subdue this our flesh. When you make up your mind to rejuvenate yourself spiritually, the devil sends these dark spirits to attack and if you relent, you've given them the victory! But the more you press on with your spiritual sanctity no matter the attack, you start gaining the attention of the Lord GOD ALMIGHTY through the LORD JESUS CHRIST. I say this because I have been through it.

Shalom.

as a child about around 8-10yrs old I always dream about things and sometimes it happens or almost happens in reality. I remember vividly I once dreamt a strange man came into my compound while I and my 3 younger brothers where playing football, the man wore a strange ring which he used to knock my youngest brother in the head ( with intentions to makehim lost consciousness and kidnap him) I woke up and told my mom about the dream. Then on this faithful day like after 2-3 days after the dream, I and my younger came back from school and played football in the compound b4 my elder sister drove us inside the house bc it was very sunny and we hadn't eaten, that was how far I remembered until my mom came back from the market that evening and was telling my sister what she witnessed along the street on her way to the house, a strange man had tried to kidnap a young boy in the street but luckily the caught him and was beating the hell out of him, my sis asked my mom to describe the man and when she did my sister stood up shouting that the same man had came to the door to asked her to let him inside the house that he saw 4 young boys playing football and wanted to just play with them but my elder sis refused to open the door and sent the man out. So God used my sister to send us inside the house on time b4 the man had access to us and then went out to the street to get someone else. And that was how to the glory of God I and my brothers escaped the supposed tragedy. Also i attended a military boarding school, in my jss2 my dad got me the best boot and made me promise not to lost it, then a week to vacation someone stole my boot, I cried and searched for it but to no avail then on the vacation night I had a dream. "I had left for the dinning hall for breakfast and after breakfast we all matched to the parade ground/assembly for announcements, on getting to my line I turned back and saw a senior in ss2 with my boots then I went to him and pleaded he gave it back then he asked me to wait till the parade was finished then after that he gave me back my boots" I woke up from the dream and I swear everything that happened in the dream was happening in reality till the point I had told my best friend on the way what was going to happen next and the senior who stole my boot and what he was going to say to me exactly, everything was repeated exactly how I dreamt it, it was such a wonder.
I still dream now but very rarely and most times I even forget I dreamt about something, I believe it's bc I've gone too astray from God into sin plus I notice whenever I try to be spiritually woke again I'll always be attacked like being pressed by invincible spirits when I sleep, I had thought it was sleep paralysis but I'm so confused as it happens only when I decide to be spiritually woke. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Eastornprince: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
I sprinkle blood of Jesus on this thread

By the authority given to me as a pastor of the church in 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 and Ephesians 6:12 I rebuke that evilspirit that sent you here to derail this thread

I command holyghost upon the evilspirit of confusion in you that you the above speaker name bigcowhorn shall not type here anymore

By the power of holyspirit get lost from here and don't come back! ��

Be quiet Major
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Marcogenius: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
CharlyG1:

Wow..so much information up there. Thanks for sharing..
Yes the worldwide death prophecy could be the Corona virus.

But this virus could also be just one piece of the puzzle. It could be war also. Whatever it is, may God protect His own in Jesus Name.. Amen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkWC-HHyRik

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oludami1: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
I think the prophesied uprising coming over Nigeria is this herdsmen-southerners hulabaloo. I reside in Ondo state. Its already feeling like a ticking time-bomb... Lets watch and pray.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oludami1:
I think the prophesied uprising coming over Nigeria is this herdsmen-southerners hulabaloo. I reside in Ondo state. Its already feeling like a ticking time-bomb... Lets watch and pray.
please stay safe there and keep praying, may God keep protecting you and your family over there from all evil, Amen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.