Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808394 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 9:32pm On May 22, 2021
ojaysam25:

Thank you so much sir...reading this post...i literally had to go on my knees asking God for forgiveness....i was so foolish and careless with words...i now understand the reason for the dream.
A day or two before i had the dream, i jokingly blaspheme the name of the lord asking foolish questions about the existence of God...
I dont know what came over me really...that was unlike me...thank you so much sir....i will continue to ask God for forgiveness and tame my tongue...God bless you.

I ThankGod for your life. God loves you and he doesn’t want you to perish. I’m glad you have acknowledged your sins and asked for forgiveness. Believe you have been forgiven and set free.

“Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.”‭‭(Proverbs‬ ‭21:23‬)

The Lord is your strength. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2021
Hercules22:

I ThankGod for your life. God loves you and he doesn’t want you to perish. I’m glad you have acknowledged your sins and asked for forgiveness. Believe you have been forgiven and set free.

“Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.”‭‭(Proverbs‬ ‭21:23‬)

The Lord is your strength. Remain blessed.
Thanks for the words of encouragement....God bless you sir...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by morinto: 11:06pm On May 22, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Yes u get the point.
Please pray for me. I need to break out from darkness
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2021
I have been having this experience for sometime now....anytime i sleep in the afternoon, i always wake up feeling pressed and sensing something at my back. This does not happens when i am asleep in the night.
Most times i see some tiny Numbers or insects on the wall by my bedside while struggling to wake up due to the pressing and object or someone at my back..
The numbers, writtings or sometimes ants on the wall will suddenly dissapear when ever i try to observe them...i tot i was just hallucinating until recently i saw a little man as little as my palm by my bed....the man worn a white garment and look like he was praying.
I think this experiences are demonic, and i remember that it all started when i visited a friend of mine who ran mad when his attempt to kill his mum for money rituals backfired.
Bro CharleG1, hercules22, nnamdiosu and others....please if the lord impress a word or two concerning this in your heart please share, i am really confused right now.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by morinto: 11:14pm On May 22, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

My guy, let me explain something to u, u see no body can add or remove from what God has already numbered.
If there will be 10 powerful men at a specific time e.g let say there will be 5 powerful men that will be evil from 2021 to 2050 and there is 5 powerful men of light that are going to be from 2021 to 2050, now no one can make them 12 or 20 but they can steal from one of them to boost another. God help u as he help me to know how to fight with light
That house u saw, I saw similar thing b4 the one I saw is a storey building(a gaint one)inside that building there are three old women with something like shining ball at their center and d ball was standing on a thing that look like our Yoruba drum called BATA the bigger side facing ground while the small side was facing up where they place the ball, now u see that ball that look like Cristal was been use to monitor anything, anybody, any treat and anybody that will come and cause wahala in there kingdom.
So b4 u come this world dey don see u ,so na to dey disturb u remain b that o.
I help u thanks God say u no enter inside that house if too say u do ur story will b plus one.
You are right when u said there knew I was coming to the world. My mum told me that when my dad went to the village to deliver the news to them. He saw them holding a meeting and he immediately deliver the news to them and all of them where surprise and shock.base on the military experience my father have he understand the people where holding evil meeting but did not know what the meeting was about. According to my mum she said I did not reach 9 months before I was giving birth and I think God brought me out to the world on time to by pass their evil plan. My mum said later when growing up I refuse to walk that she has to do prayer and fasting with the church before I walk and then later I refuse to talk and with prayer I started talking

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Emmzy201(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2021
CharlyG1:

Diverse prophecies have been coming from the Lord, and I'm not surprised to receive or hear more prophecies that hint at the end of the world.

Whatever it is, whatever happens, everyone must come to realize that the end is nearer than we think. I feel it in my spirit. At this time, God has already begun to raise up prophets & prophetesses for the great revival to fight against the great darkness that is coming; so that many can still have a chance of escape through salvation.

God bless you for sharing.

Hello sir
Please I need your help
I'm in trouble cry
Deep trouble

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:50pm On May 24, 2021
Peaceyw:

Good evening sir, I find this post revealing. I woke up 2 days ago in the middle of the night and when I checked the time it was exactly 3:33 am. I was surprised and said to myself which evil spirit is around now and looked around my room, but I didn't feel anything so I just went back to sleep. Now I know what happened. Thank you

Thank God. God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:51pm On May 24, 2021
Hercules22:

Thanks brother.

Thank God smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:52pm On May 24, 2021
Emmzy201:

Hello sir
Please I need your help
I'm in trouble cry
Deep trouble

Only God can save Emmzy. What trouble are you in? Please say it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:28am On May 25, 2021
[/color]problem solved , thank you[color=#770077]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Omotakins(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2021
CharlyG1:
Hello Everyone.

I greet you all in the name of Jesus. I trust that God is still doing great things in our lives.
God has done great things in my life and He is still doing great things. In time, I’ll share my testimonies.

I bless Him for everyone here.

The purpose of this thread remains the same. To expose the works of darkness mainly, and to bring people into the Light of Jesus Christ. This mission will never be defeated in our lives by the grace of God. Whether on this thread or not, we should spread the gospel of Jesus to everyone around us through various means. I encourage everyone to share the word of God and share their spiritual experiences and testimonies.

This world is coming to an end, whether anyone likes it or not. The world is dying.

I remember the Lord spoke to me so many years back when I was quite younger. He asked me ‘What is significant about the year 2020’? And then He answered ‘The River Aphrah'.

I did not understand what He meant all these years. Some prophecies are so difficult to unlock because they have been reserved to be known only when their fulfillment time approaches.
But at the same time, God wants us to find things out by studying His word and drawing closer to Him.

When you do not understand a dream or say a word of prophecy, search the scriptures, study and ask God. For it is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and the glory of Kings to search out that matter. Proverbs 25:2

And so after so many years of pondering, studying and searching and asking God, my spiritual understanding became opened to this prophecy. I used to think that the ‘Aphrah’ God was talking about was a physical river (Afra) on this earth in Bangladesh. But now I realized that ‘Afra’ is actually ‘Aphrah’, mentioned once in the Bible by the prophet Micah in the book of Micah 1:10.

Micah was giving a prophecy from God; talking about the house of Aphrah rolling themselves in the dust. This was an act usually done by ancient people as a sign of mourning. Aphrah itself means ‘dust’. I never saw this in the Bible. I was amazed.

Now the prophecy God gave me is in connection with God’s word in the book of Micah, a hint for me to understand the mystery behind the prophecy.

River Aphrah isn’t about a river. But River Aphrah being the significant thing to happen in the year 2020 means that in the year 2020 there will be a great mourning and death in the world.

Prophetically,
River/Aphrah = Plenty or World death/mourning (and any other dreadful things that will cause great mourning and suffering in the earth).
I will not go into details on this.

I do not know what would stir a dreadful event to happen in the year 2020. Maybe a war, maybe some pestilence. I do not know. It might happen in some parts of the world or even in all parts of the world. But it will be a great occurrence, one that the world has never seen before. This prophecy was given to me so many years back, say 10 years ago or more, not very certain. But it’s meaning has just been given now.

This prophecy is given so that we can be on guard. Be watchful. Be steadfast in God. Be strong in faith and realize now that this world is not our HOME.

Spend time with God. Have a daily scheduled appointment with God.
We are becoming too careless with our lives, forgetting why we are in this world and where we ought to be after this world.

No one forgets to brush their teeth or have their bath in a day. But why do we forget to find time to pray to God or read our Bibles? It should be inculcated within us to spend time with God everyday. There's no time for playing around. Jesus could come at any moment, and He will come when the world least expects it. That would be in a time of great sin of course. No one would want to be left behind in this corrupt world but what are doing about it?

When you have an upcoming examination, do you not prepare and study well so that you can pass that exam in flying colours. That is the same way we ought to prepare for the coming of our Lord Jesus.

Yes, We are imperfect but the strive for perfection must continue. Philippians 3:12

If we know how to create schedules for work activities and other self activities, we should put it in our schedule to also create time for God. The world is running at a fast rate, it seems like someone just fast forwarded the time on the clock. Every day goes by so fast. Or perhaps, It is sin and so much worldly activities that has caused this to happen. We are now in the middle of the year, when the year only began yesterday.

Sin has a huge effect not only on us but on the world we live in. On the earth.

In the beginning, when Cain killed Abel, the earth opened up HER mouth to take in Abel's blood. This alone would automatically create a curse on Cain, which God later came to reiterate to Him. Cain was cursed of the earth. Genesis 4:11

When God and His two angels visited Abraham. He told Abraham that He was on His way to Sodom and Gomorrah to see if the cry from the city was really in the measure of the sin committed there. Genesis 18:20-21.
Abraham began to beg God with great efforts that He should spare Sodom and Gomorrah if He found just ten righteous people in that city. Apparently, there were fewer than ten people in the city for God destroyed the city, saving only Lot and his family. #sigh. You know the rest of the story.

Creation cries out to God. Sin puts us in bad position with God. Have you ever wondered why the earth and all of creation cry out to God? Isaiah 24:5-6,

Romans 8:20-23 tells us ‘For we know that the whole of creation has been groaning and travailing in pain together as in the pains of childbirth even until now. The earth is subjected (in bondage) because of the defilement and sin of mankind.

In the beginning, there was a cleansing of the earth (the flood). In these times, there will be a filtering (the rapture).

This can happen at any time. Best to be on God’s side before this takes place.

I have decided not to allow worldly activities take out much of my time anymore. Sometimes I wonder how I became so much involved in working so hard for this world and working lesser for God. How did that even happen in the first place? Well, it’s not hard to see. It’s a strategy satan has put in place to make the world difficult to live in. So to live comfortably, one must work hard. And working hard usually tends to mean spending less time with God. So we procrastinate things when it comes to God.

Satan has filled this world up with sin, chaos, violence, worldly knowledge and I don’t care attitudes.

Almost every Kid now at say the age of 8yrs old already knows how to operate an ipad or a smart phone. But how many of those kids know where the book of John is in the Bible? How many know their bibles so well as their smart phones? What are we teaching our kids? Are we saving them or killing them?

Many adults are so regular and punctual on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc. If it’s not the latest DP today, it would be something else the next day. They spend so much time exposing their personal lives to the world. All for what purpose? Have you spent that much time with Jesus or preaching about Him?

God will ask these questions on that great day.

Everyone seems to be always busy. We are always busy, always in a rush, forgetting that our very existence is for God and not to be busy for this world.

I urge everyone of us to find some time in our daily lives to dedicate to God. Find time to speak to Him. He is your Father for Pete’s sake and He is the very reason you are here on earth. Pick up your bible and read it. Let it not depart from you. (Joshua 1 vs 8. It will help you and not kill you.

Sometimes we wonder why we no longer hear God speak to us. Well, you got your answer.
It’s because we prefer to waste our time on baseless activities and ignore the things that concern God.

Look, when you sin you should ask God for forgiveness and repent from sin. Do not make that sin a habit and do not hold a guilty feeling in your heart for God will forgive you. But when you commit habitual sin you expose yourself to evil forces of darkness. Creation cries out against the sins of man. You will delay the blessings of God from coming to you. And not only will satan argue in God’s presence to bring you to condemnation, but you would have opened yourself to a strongman demon.

The work of the strongman is to keep you in that sin. Hence, the name strongman comes from the demon’s duty, to stand strong in a person’s life and keep them in their habitual sin no matter how they struggle to come out of that sin. Sin that makes you a worldly genius, always busy and never spending time with God or even your family. Sin of any type. God wants you out of it.

The Lord wants me to tell us at this moment as I type this that if you are homosexual here, please quit homosexuality and run fast to Him. There are s*x demons on a rampage to bring people to their knees in sin. The homosexual spirit is a terrible and subtle one and it will tear this world apart bit by bit. Desist from such sin.

Just this morning. God showed me a revelation of some people escaping from the prisons of terrible demons, (the Strongman kind of demons). These people already tried to escape several times but were caught and tortured. But this time around, God gave them grace and wisdom so they could they escape.

Escaping was very difficult because the territory of the enemy was a in a very high mountainous ground. Their enemies were gigantic (giants) in size and beastly in nature. So this time around, they gained spiritual knowledge from God and learnt how to fly, outsmarting their enemies.

On that very night, they first overcame the lesser demons in the prison rooms (killing them), and flew up high in the sky, far away, going to where the rest of the saints were awaiting them. But the strongest of the demons later realized they had escaped and flew after them in a hot pursuit.

As they approached their destination, they could see the saints on the ground waiting for them with happiness written all over their faces. The demon was still behind them. The remaining saints watched the demon in the sky chasing after one of their own (the saints on the run). So they all stood straight with drawn swords, ready to battle the demon as they touched ground. smiley

If you are here and you do not believe in anything of the spirit realm or you don’t believe that there is a Kingdom of Heaven and a Kingdom of Darkness, then I really feel sorry for you.

No one can force you to give your life to Jesus Christ, we can only pray for you and urge you to repent and give your life to Jesus, so that like Paul you come to realize that Jesus is indeed the Saviour of this world.

God bless you. Stand in the gap for one another. May the grace of our Lord continue to be with us all. Amen. smiley
What a great God! He who knows the end from the beginning. God revealed this to you in 2007 and the pandemic/epidemic came to pass 13 years after. Who can search the way of the Lord?

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AyobamiIsaac12: 5:29pm On May 25, 2021
Omotakins:
What a great God! He who knows the end from the beginning. God revealed this to you in 2007 and the pandemic/epidemic came to pass 13 years after. Who can search the way of the Lord?
He is actually the only one I know that predicted the pandemic accurately. I have even been thinking that the post needs to spread on nairaland for the unbelievers to see.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Emmzy201(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2021
CharlyG1:

Only God can save Emmzy. What trouble are you in? Please say it.
Please sir
Can I get your number!
I don't even know where to start from
I need help
I'm in trouble
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 9:58pm On May 25, 2021
ojaysam25:
I have been having this experience for sometime now....anytime i sleep in the afternoon, i always wake up feeling pressed and sensing something at my back. This does not happens when i am asleep in the night.
Most times i see some tiny Numbers or insects on the wall by my bedside while struggling to wake up due to the pressing and object or someone at my back..
The numbers, writtings or sometimes ants on the wall will suddenly dissapear when ever i try to observe them...i tot i was just hallucinating until recently i saw a little man as little as my palm by my bed....the man worn a white garment and look like he was praying.
I think this experiences are demonic, and i remember that it all started when i visited a friend of mine who ran mad when his attempt to kill his mum for money rituals backfired.
Bro CharleG1, hercules22, nnamdiosu and others....please if the lord impress a word or two concerning this in your heart please share, i am really confused right now.

When I was deep in sin some years ago, I was exposed to many demonic manipulations. With regards to your case, I remember how I used to experience sleep paralysis and sometimes I felt the presence of someone at my back when I sleep in the night. When I try to open my eyes a little, the person would just suddenly fade away.

I tried to pray but was weak and things got worse because I continued to live in sin consistently out of ignorance. When the Spirit of God opened my eyes, I realised that my sins attracted these evil spirits. For over a decade, I was a slave to fornication, idolatry, gambling, masturbation, smoking, pornography, falsehood, cultism, anger, pride, drunkenness, selfishness, vain & filthy talks. But God in his mercy and grace didn’t let me to die in sin.

By the grace of God, I repented and started to read and meditate on the word of God. The rate of demonic manipulations and visitations reduced. I began to develop the habit of praying and fasting. It was difficult at first but by the help of the Holy Spirit, I became a praying machine. I mean prayer had become something enjoyable for me. I can praise & worship God for hours and look forward to hearing from him in the dream. As a result, the demonic manipulations & visitations stopped completely.

The point here is that consistent prayers and obedience to the will of God is the solution.
If you don’t deal with sin, demons would have power over you. Stay far away from friends who patronise Satan for fame and wealth. Else you would be a captive to the evil spirits operating in them. You can also pray for them.

Remain blessed.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 4:38pm On May 26, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, I was happy to be back. I was been suspended for a while and I don't know why. All I know is that I'm always on Christian section every time I log in on this forum, may be some one reported me or I break some rules or the things I was written have so much error.
I don't know sha what I know is that I always keep my self busy with this section to take away my sorrow.
I wanted to finish my story so that every Christian here should learn from my mistake and the mistake that some men of do that always turn them to be a God chosen one to a God abandoned one.
Did u guys know that all the prophet and prophetess I meet have there own fault and I too have my own
Did u know that the C.A.C prophetess is God that directed me to her, and God recognize her as a prophetess?
Did u know that anytime I see things and I went to her,if it's massage to her she will be asking me that who said so?
Did u know that if she was so confused of something is me that she is going to call?
Did u know that I can't read and understand very well but God always give me guide lines
So how come me and her are now in separation?
The answer to the question is very simple but not every one will accept it as the course of the asunder.
Did know that is had for me to type this?
Did all know that is the suspension that make me to be trying to type like this?
Did u know that I am going to live this forum after I finish my story because is not for people like us?
Anytime that I have chance I will continue, if the mod fill like I should stop they should just inform me here, and I will stop.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2021
Hercules22:

When I was deep in sin some years ago, I was exposed to many demonic manipulations. With regards to your case, I remember how I used to experience sleep paralysis and sometimes I felt the presence of someone at my back when I sleep in the night. When I try to open my eyes a little, the person would just suddenly fade away.

I tried to pray but was weak and things got worse because I continued to live in sin consistently out of ignorance. When the Spirit of God opened my eyes, I realised that my sins attracted these evil spirits. For over a decade, I was a slave to fornication, idolatry, gambling, masturbation, smoking, pornography, falsehood, cultism, anger, pride, drunkenness, selfishness, vain & filthy talks. But God in his mercy and grace didn’t let me to die in sin.

By the grace of God, I repented and started to read and meditate on the word of God. The rate of demonic manipulations and visitations reduced. I began to develop the habit of praying and fasting. It was difficult at first but by the help of the Holy Spirit, I became a praying machine. I mean prayer had become something enjoyable for me. I can praise & worship God for hours and look forward to hearing from him in the dream. As a result, the demonic manipulations & visitations stopped completely.

The point here is that consistent prayers and obedience to the will of God is the solution.
If you don’t deal with sin, demons would have power over you. Stay far away from friends who patronise Satan for fame and wealth. Else you would be a captive to the evil spirits operating in them. You can also pray for them.

Remain blessed.

Thank you sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Good afternoon everyone, I was happy to be back. I was been suspended for a while and I don't know why. All I know is that I'm always on Christian section every time I log in on this forum, may be some one reported me or I break some rules or the things I was written have so much error.
I don't know sha what I know is that I always keep my self busy with this section to take away my sorrow.
I wanted to finish my story so that every Christian here should learn from my mistake and the mistake that some men of do that always turn them to be a God chosen one to a God abandoned one.
Did u guys know that all the prophet and prophetess I meet have there own fault and I too have my own
Did u know that the C.A.C prophetess is God that directed me to her, and God recognize her as a prophetess?
Did u know that anytime I see things and I went to her,if it's massage to her she will be asking me that who said so?
Did u know that if she was so confused of something is me that she is going to call?
Did u know that I can't read and understand very well but God always give me guide lines
So how come me and her are now in separation?
The answer to the question is very simple but not every one will accept it as the course of the asunder.
Did know that is had for me to type this?
Did all know that is the suspension that make me to be trying to type like this?
Did u know that I am going to live this forum after I finish my story because is not for people like us?
Anytime that I have chance I will continue, if the mod fill like I should stop they should just inform me here, and I will stop.
The lord is your strength bro....please continue your story, try to make it understandable even if it's pidgin...so our brethern here can contribute.... This is where you should be, in the gathering of God's people......God bless you...

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 11:38am On May 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

The lord is your strength bro....please continue your story, try to make it understandable even if it's pidgin...so our brethern here can contribute.... This is where you should be, in the gathering of God's people......God bless you...
Thank you sir.
flash back.
when I was in Egba doing farming work, I am teaching a lady how to farm because she and her concubine just bust in to farming with out proper knowledge, after sometime her concubine left when he couldn't cop with the people around there.
In there land, there was like three set of bamboo and those bamboo really occupy some space (like one and half plot) so they were trying to get ride of it.The concubine will go to Lagos and bring old used tyre and us it to burn those bamboo stack but to no success.
I was looking at them, so one day I told the woman that I can help her get ride of those bamboo but is going to be one after the other(in a single year one stand will be destroy for complete three years) and she accepted, so I started with the biggest one among them and God gave me victory on the bamboo.
The second year as she said I should help her destroy the other one at the middle, I said OK I will destroy it but let me finish my own work first.
Na so I just sleep o at night na so I come dream one dream
In the dream I saw my self in the woman farm near the bamboo that she ask me to destroy, and suddenly a woman came out of a specific bamboo that stand alone among the rest. The woman skin na like gold the cloth she wear is like silk and the colour is also gold colour, the woman dey shine like say I dey in front of halogen.
The woman come dey beg me say she knew that so so so date I'm planning to come and destroy her house, she come dey beg me say if I destroy the bamboo she will be homeless.
Me just stand there they look,she come say if I promise to let her house be she will show me something.
I said ok, but in my mind I am thinking that where is the house that this thing was saying that is her's.
Na so she come carry me they show all the plan wey those people I called friends are planning against me, she carry me enter Lagos,carry me enter Ogun state she dey show me the things that those people have done to me and what they are about to do.
Na so she come carry me come back the village wey I dey farm o, she come carry go to the woman that said I should destroy the bamboo for her.
Na so she just do one thing like that,na the woman wey get the farm just stand and dey waka till she get to where the bamboo is(that is her own farm)and she sat down on a stool that we us to seat on if we want to rest.
Na so that thing started revealing the secret the woman to me o, and the woman seat down there speechless dey look us.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 7:23am On May 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Thank you sir.
flash back.
when I was in Egba doing farming work, I am teaching a lady how to farm because she and her concubine just bust in to farming with out proper knowledge, after sometime her concubine left when he couldn't cop with the people around there.
In there land, there was like three set of bamboo and those bamboo really occupy some space (like one and half plot) so they were trying to get ride of it.The concubine will go to Lagos and bring old used tyre and us it to burn those bamboo stack but to no success.
I was looking at them, so one day I told the woman that I can help her get ride of those bamboo but is going to be one after the other(in a single year one stand will be destroy for complete three years) and she accepted, so I started with the biggest one among them and God gave me victory on the bamboo.
The second year as she said I should help her destroy the other one at the middle, I said OK I will destroy it but let me finish my own work first.
Na so I just sleep o at night na so I come dream one dream
In the dream I saw my self in the woman farm near the bamboo that she ask me to destroy, and suddenly a woman came out of a specific bamboo that stand alone among the rest. The woman skin na like gold the cloth she wear is like silk and the colour is also gold colour, the woman dey shine like say I dey in front of halogen.
The woman come dey beg me say she knew that so so so date I'm planning to come and destroy her house, she come dey beg me say if I destroy the bamboo she will be homeless.
Me just stand there they look,she come say if I promise to let her house be she will show me something.
I said ok, but in my mind I am thinking that where is the house that this thing was saying that is her's.
Na so she come carry me they show all the plan wey those people I called friends are planning against me, she carry me enter Lagos,carry me enter Ogun state she dey show me the things that those people have done to me and what they are about to do.
Na so she come carry me come back the village wey I dey farm o, she come carry go to the woman that said I should destroy the bamboo for her.
Na so she just do one thing like that,na the woman wey get the farm just stand and dey waka till she get to where the bamboo is(that is her own farm)and she sat down on a stool that we us to seat on if we want to rest.
Na so that thing started revealing the secret the woman to me o, and the woman seat down there speechless dey look us.

You have a good heart. I pray you stay really close to God and allow His Spirit dwell in you completely for the ministry He has for you. Ask God for wisdom in all you do.
Do you still indulge in farm work or farming?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
To everyone that sent me an email, please hold on until the weekend. Bear with me.

And to those asking to be in the Whatsapp group, send your numbers via email to me, or Perra, or Tjayjosh.
If you have done that already but still have not been included in the Whatsapp group, please resend your number.

I'll be here by weekend by the grace of God.

God bless you all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by naijaboy756: 3:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Good morning.

Please I was in a dream and on a street with a younger friend. Suddenly we heard a very loud explosion. We rushed to see what it was and noticed a very big fighter jet taking off for attack. It passed us and went to the other side. As we were observing it, we noticed that it didn't explode or attack but rather turned back coming towards our side it earlier passed.

We than ran in different directions scampering for safety
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by naijaboy756: 3:17am On Jun 04, 2021
Nella:
@Adamgeneral12
Thank you for sharing your story.

Please try and stop smoking o..I guess you are already addicted. But try and stop it, especially since you received this type of warning.

Draw closer to God because you are clearly gifted.

Stay away from Cherubim and Seraphim Churches, They use Marine Powers to operate.
Its God that saved you from there .
God told you or you are assuming?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Perra: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello house,

I will no longer be making use of this user name 'Perra'...but will now go by 'Nella

For those interested in joining the WhatsApp group, send me an email.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
naijaboy756:
God told you or you are assuming?

About Cherubim and Seraphim you mean?

I can't assume something like that.
Their power is not from God, pls run from there.
I have had a few encounters with them.

Anybody dealing with those churches just know you are in Satan's hands.

If you have anything to do with them, you would have to pray and ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to see and know.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Omotakins(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
There are gonna be moments of doubts in your Christian journey when you feel God doesn't care, He's far away from you or not interested in your case. You might have prayed, done all sorts of things within the ambits and confines of spiritual exercises you think will galvanise Him into action concerning some specifics in your life, yet it seems you get nothing. I want you to know His silence is not absence. He is with you far more than you think and watching over you. You may not get what you want or get it the way you want it, He has answered you in some kind of way. All it requires is sensitivity and knowing His ways and understanding are far beyond yours.

I've been asking God to speak to me in some specific way despite the fact He speaks to me in other ways which include dreams, people and happenings around me, 'visions', scripture, etc. I may be asking God for some direction as regards a particular issue, the next minute I get the direction on nairaland and other ways. Despite this, I was desirous to have it a particular way. Also, I prayed for days over a particular thing and was expecting Him to address it, I heard nothing or so it seemed. I felt frustrated and dejected. I wanted to 'downtools'. I slept off during the day and His words in Isaiah 55:8, 'my ways are not your ways' came into my subconscious mind repeatedly and I woke up with that. Mind you, He had earlier sent my younger sibling to speak to me, I didn't listen.

What am I saying? When you cast your burden upon the Lord, He will sustain you(Psalm 55:2). How He chooses to do it shouldn't be your concern. He will do it any way He deems good. His ways are not your ways. He cares for you:the picture becomes clearer with time. What a great and compassionate God He is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by naijaboy756: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nella:

About Cherubim and Seraphim you mean?

I can't assume something like that.
Their power is not from God, pls run from there.
I have had a few encounters with them.

Anybody dealing with those churches just know you are in Satan's hands.

If you have anything to do with them, you would have to pray and ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to see and know.
just like it is everywhere, the good and bad exists

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
I was in a dream last night, I saw them take me and a few others to persecute us for our stand in Christ Jesus.

I was the leader of the Christian group. We were captured and were told they would behead us at first. I wasn't afraid of that, though I felt a little scared, I told myself it would be quick and I would go straight into heaven.

But later I saw they wanted us to suffer first by cutting off our wrists. Then at that moment, fear came upon me. I then realized, this was going to be hard for me to go through with it.

We were on a queue, and two of our captors grabbed one of us, put his hands down and brought out a knife that looked like a dagger but longer, and curved.

As they were about to cut off his hands, they asked him "How often do you use these hands"? At that moment, the Lord took me out of the dream.

This dream reminds me of the difficulty True Christians (Born Again's) will face in the hands of the Anti-Christ forces of this world. Both in this time (spiritually) and in times to come (end times).

I am already facing some of this difficulty in the spiritual sense. Satan has chased after me all around, and though I might come here and teach, many do not know or understand the personal battles I face each day of my life.

I have been called into a prophetic office of spiritual warfare, and I will continue to war against the kingdom of satan till the day I die by the grace of God.

........ The "Hand" (open palm) is a representation of "Work" or "Spiritual Work/Calling", and so is the "Feet". Be aware that the enemy will do everything in his power to cut off your hands or your feet, spiritually... So that you do not work for God or obey His call.

You will suffer when you do God's work, no doubt, because Satan will be up against you all the time. But the Lord will always be there for you if you hold on to Him. And God may allow some of these attacks get to you to build or solidify your faith in Him. And some other attacks, He won't allow to come near you.

This is a message of encouragement, to all of God's People who are here and who will come here later on. You will suffer as a child of God. But know that in that suffering, God will always be with you. Do not deny Him. Do not be afraid. Trust that God will see you through.

In the last days, when the real persecution takes place, many will renounce Jesus because of fear and unbearable pains from torture. If you are not solidified as a true believer in Christ Jesus, you will easily forsake Jesus if you experience such.

Remember Jesus's words Matthew 24:9. Luke 21:12-19 sums it all up.

Be strong in the Lord. If Satan is already persecuting you spiritually, be strong and be encouraged. And have a solid foundation in your Christian life. Know God yourself through the Holy Ghost. Have a close relationship with Him to strengthen you, and to keep you from falling away when the Anti-Christ comes to persecute the saints.

......Beacause even many who are apostles and prophets of God will fall away when the days of persecution comes. Families will be divided. There will be a great falling away and great fear from the horror that Christians will face.

But God will always be there for us.

God help us all.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2021
CharlyG1:
I was in a dream last night, I saw them take me and a few others to persecute us for our stand in Christ Jesus.
......Beacause even many who are apostles and prophets of God will fall away when the days of persecution comes. Families will be divided. There will be a great falling away and great fear from the horror that Christians will face.

But God will always be there for us.

God help us all.

God help us all indeed.

The Bible told us about it, ...so surely those days will come ...
That is why we should always seek to be filled with the Holy Spirit, because it is only with the presence of the Holy Spirit that one can overcome so many of these traps the enemy would be setting.

Remember the desciples in the Bible?

Before Jesus Died, when the Holy Spirit had not yet come upon them, ...they were just ordinary persons, They could not even stay awake with Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane to pray before his passion.

Peter was so scared that he denied Jesus three times.
Most of his apostles were too afraid to even go to Where Jesus was suffering the passion. Most of them ran into hiding.

But what Happened when the HolySpirit descended on them? .. Boldness

Infact they were ready to go to the nearest place where they will cut off their head if only it will convert the entire Nation to Christ.

Stephen was stoned and he was not even bothered about it, ..he was too raptured in the Holy Spirit that his biggest concern then was to pray for his killers.

In the Book of Acts, Peter was put in the prison and sufferd alot. Only for an angel of God to appear to him and tell him to 'be of good Cheer, because he must still go to another Nation to face more persecution and suffering for Christ"

this things were nothing to the apostles, Because it was no longer them Living But the Holy Spirit Living Through them .

So in everything, let us continue in the Pursuit to be Spirit filled.

It is The Holy Spirit in you that will be your strength, not your Humanity.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2021
A young Christian girl once Told the Father( back when Christians were being killed) :

" Dady, I don't think I would be able to become a Martyr for Christ because I would be too scared that I may end up denying Christ. "

Then the Father asked her : "Sarah, When you are traveling by the train, when do I usually give you your train ticket? At home? ...on the road?"

And the little girl replied:

" Right before I enter the Train"

And the father replied: that is exactly How it will be if you are to ever suffer martyrdom for Christ.
Right then you will be supplied with the Helper that will Help you through.

For Now, Grow in Christ and his Holy spirit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
We are indeed in the End times

In the WhatsApp group, I shared about a dream I had, where Some demons were going from State to state Raping young men and women, and The men it Raped them in their Anus, and the young women in the usual way.
And it went from state to state in Nigeria untill it covered everywhere.

And when I woke up from that dream, the Holy Spirit immediately let me know the meaning :

" That There is about to be a full Unleashing of the Demon/Beast of Homosexuality in the World/in Nigeria" like never before, and this Evil will sweep through every state, Every Nation. Homosexuality will become SOO widespread!!! Even Straight men will be attacked by this demon.

I don't know the means the enemy will use but it is about to happen and it will sweep through.

Now I had that dream on Wednesday and on Saturday being yesterday the Lords presence came.
.....and the Lord continued to speak further on the incoming menance of Homosexuality.
I have never felt God sad, but this time I felt him Sad. I can't even explain it.

After his visit...I Eventually fell asleep and I saw my Spirit man in the dream Screaming and Wailing Terribly, the way people do when a terrible evil is about to happen.
The type of scream my physical body cannot even undergo, A scream that was piercing the Heavens.

We are indeed in the end times and the Devil is about to unleash one of his greatest weapons.

This particular sin of Homosexuality is a sin that the Spirit of God cannot stand, atall atall atall, we all remember Sodom and Gomorrah.
Even people that shed blood in the Bible did not get thesame reaction as Sodom and Gomorrah.
Homosexuality is A Beast.

I urge everyone to pray against this evil, for it is coming.
For a moment I even wondered why God would come to me, with something that greived him, ....

And then I remembered one prayer point I always say while praying, I would always tell God : "I want to know your heart, I want to know what grieves you, what troubles you, what makes you happy and what makes you sad" ..... because I would like to be of use in those areas,
I may not have thought that he was even hearing me, but he was. .... And I know that just as I promised, I must do my part, which involves offering fasting and prayers against this evil.
My prayers may not stop it from happening, but it will do something....
Remember this issue in your prayers please....let God protect his own.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
There was a story I either listened to or read somewhere..( can't remember which) and it was a former homosexual guy and he narrated a story of how he became gay...He said that this Gay men would throw a big lavish party and they would invite everyone they can, alot of straight men would be invited, because they are the target, they would not suspect anything because everything will be disguised.

And in this party all the food and drinks will be drugged ....and after the party, the Straight men would all fall deep into sleep and all the gay men would rape each one .... And Note that Homosexuality is A demon, it transfers from person to person.

Once a homosexual man sleeps with a straight man, the demon transfers to that person immidiately ...same with lesbianism. That's why you see many people become gays because they were molested as a child by their house boy. ...the demon transfers from person to person.
...... Let's all be careful and watchful in this end times.
Some has been invited to a meeting in a hotel by their fellow man and have gone there to meet a gang of homosexuals that rapped the person. And the demon was transferred.

This things are happening but shame does not allow people to speak up. Only a few that has been delivered will speak up.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nella(f): 4:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Only for me to come across this video today.

HBO has offered the gays in Nigeria their own tv series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_a4hbO5z4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.