Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,887 members, 7,866,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (822390 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sandraokosun: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2016
just saw ths thread 2day, viewed 20page already, thanks

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:39am On Feb 14, 2016
sandraokosun:
@CharlyG1, you dont knw how much u mean to me with ths piece. Pls do send me ur email to mfaposting1@gmail.com.
ur sustainance has been awesome.

I would say i have a gift of dreams and translation since i was a kid by Gods loving grace on a sinner like me.
i had once had a dream revelation where i saw my dad shot by the gate of our house, (i rushed out as i am the one opening gate when he drives in) in that revelation to meet him bleeding, i got that dream twice different times in space of yrs.
last yr my dad came home late on a day the theives raded and they amusbhed him by the gate, got him hands up, frm the car, he lied on ground and got his phone taken, with his car taken and theirs droped, when i came to open gate ths had just happened, i saw my dream play knwing God only edited the end part.etc
when i get revelation it may repeat untill it happens, then stops

i have seen myself in revelations Relive the moments of my birth through age 2,to my present time, i have been shown every key moment and people in it, like a saved up video clip of years i hadnt even had the awarness of.

I have been in the future moments several times, before i get these revelations and forget, recently i get them and remember, i even to see myself getting up and praying to nullify/affirm some even with deep sleep in my eyes.
I get very aware of what is going on in that revelations, and position roles of each figure.

Another maybe wierd thing is i get to see movie scripts and u knw new movie ideas untapped random that can make a comfortable hollywood blockbooster, but funny thing is i get to remember the spiritual ones thats are important to my immediate environment.

I am not yet strong as a backslided in regret, but i fear God, i marvel why God transmits to me in my unrighteousness

Hello Sandra,
Welcome to the thread. I thank God you are here. God bless you indeed.

I'll get to the point.. When you are having repetitive dreams from God.. It's a way or God saying 'You are not listening to me child'..

It's not a coincidence that I just spoke on 'Dream polluters' just now. After I finished typing that message, I just saw your post on this.

I want you to realize not all dreams come from God. And the ones that come from God like yours serves as a warning for us to use our spiritual authority in Jesus and nullify those dreams from happening.
Your dream came coming back to you again and again because you had not understood what you must do.. Or you had not done the right thing to do.

I believe you understand quite well now. God will speak to you even in your unrighteousness if He wants to... That is an example of His character; filled with love and grace to every one who is struggling in sin but can still acknowledge Him. Everyone that seeks Him will find Him.
He is a merciful God.

God loves you Sandra and He wants to see more of you. He wants to use you.
Go to Him. Stick close to Him and give all yourself to Him and He will change your whole life.

You can click on my profile and send me an email and I will reply once I see it.

God bless you dear. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2016
analice107:
Brother Superior you are leaving us alone. Pls we need a word from you.

Sister, thanks for calling me out again, it has been a tedious time for me at work, you are right have been reading though (make man dey learn na)

I will be making several postings on Demons, Angels and Children this week by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Good morning believers. I witnessed a demon ecorsion on Friday in a church. But so many things didn't sit right with it. The pastor asked some set of people to come out if they had the set of problems he listed. The choir was playing while he was speaking out the problem out of their life. So many gymnastics was going on. He got to the turn of a girl after praying for a while, guess she started manifesting then he asked the choir to stop, grabbed the Mic and started interrogating her in front of the whole congregation(is this right? Thought deliverance was supposed to be a personal thing, i mean what if the demon came out of her and went in someone else or something?) he started asking her who are u.she said destroyer. He asked apart from destroyer what's her name she didn't say anything. The girl started saying things she wasn't even asked. The drama went on. Then the pastor said everyone should start praying that she sent out an arrow but he returned it that we shouldn't sleep. People (scared) started praying then he said he commanded the demon 'out in the name of the God of papa adeboye'(it was a redeem church) den the drummer started hitting the cymbals really fast and in response people intensified their prayers ; this supposedly spurned the girl to start running around. Then the pastor said 'come out of her' then she fell down. people started clapping.... I mean is this how Jesus delivered possessed individuals? There was so much entertainment at point the girl was even like 'oh my god' am like really? On this thread i learnt we shouldn't engage demons cos day lie, here it seemed the pastor was solely acting on what the girl was saying The pastor in context never quoted any word of God. He just talked about how Jesus has came to set us free.. Brethren is it me (cos am in a phase where i scrutinize any church 'gathering' i find myself, if they are preaching the word of God or the fear of the devil) or there's nothing wrong with what transpired!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2016
MizyB:
Good morning believers. I witnessed a demon ecorsion on Friday in a church. But so many things didn't sit right with it. The pastor asked some set of people to come out if they had the set of problems he listed. The choir was playing while he was speaking out the problem out of their life. So many gymnastics was going on. He got to the turn of a girl after praying for a while, guess she started manifesting then he asked the choir to stop, grabbed the Mic and started interrogating her in front of the whole congregation(is this right? Thought deliverance was supposed to be a personal thing, i mean what if the demon came out of her and went in someone else or something?) he started asking her who are u.she said destroyer. He asked apart from destroyer what's her name she didn't say anything. The girl started saying things she wasn't even asked. The drama went on. Then the pastor said everyone should start praying that she sent out an arrow but he returned it that we shouldn't sleep. People (scared) started praying then he said he commanded the demon 'out in the name of the God of papa adeboye'(it was a redeem church) den the drummer started hitting the cymbals really fast and in response people intensified their prayers ; this supposedly spurned the girl to start running around. Then the pastor said 'come out of her' then she fell down. people started clapping.... I mean is this how Jesus delivered possessed individuals? There was so much entertainment at point the girl was even like 'oh my god' am like really? On this thread i learnt we shouldn't engage demons cos day lie, here it seemed the pastor was solely acting on what the girl was saying The pastor in context never quoted any word of God. He just talked about how Jesus has came to set us free.. Brethren is it me (cos am in a phase where i scrutinize any church 'gathering' i find myself, if they are preaching the word of God or the fear of the devil) or there's nothing wrong with what transpired!
The Pastor needs some counselling. He handled the ministration wrongly and gave demons the permission to disrupt the service. The fact he tried casting out a demon in the name of a man suggests he knows near to little, you can only start ministration to open manifestation like this when conducting mass deliverance ministration and even then, you would have spent time to teach the people and gave them opportunity to renounce strongholds in their lives, you don't engage demons in conversation and allow demonic entertainment, embarrassing people who have demonic cases like this Pastor has done.
The norm is for him to stop the demonic manifestations and schedule a counselling and deliverance sessions for the Sister.

In all, I seriously doubt if that demon was casted out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sandraokosun: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2016
@charlyG1 I want to say a very big thank u.
The demons u actually talk about are real, and the constant tussle they give u.
I say ths cos of whats happening here already, we now have many who are antichrist/possesed/demons who disguise as athiest all in bid to turn this thread into joke.
Frm the 1st page to 70th i do imagine what would make a normal athiest as they say so soaked in this thread that they cant ignore it.
The depth to which they defend fallacy strikes me, the almost succed to decieve the very elite with talk that are beyound a normal athiest but possesed by the deciver serpet.
I just see their usernames now and screw down nt to read their comment.

The depth to which you @charles give us ths revelations is awesome, for the username that asked that how does ur seeing things edify here, i would say i'm a beneficiary of ur gift.
I like many dont get to see demons/angels but i knw things of the spirit are even more and realer than the physical which is a manifestation of the former.
Ur gift has made me realise the demons behind the so called sin that we would allow to drag us frm a loving God.
It makes me realise the evil manipulations behind what i would think i enjoy, sex,alcohol etc.
I have read a masturbator testify of leaving masturbation when u explained what goes on within it in the spirit.
This is a testimony to ur gift and we are many.
Truth is what people see is physical and when they knw they open themselves to demon with what they think they enjoy, they realise been righteous to jesus is not a religious ritual but even a help to themselves as u cant be on a neutral ground within sin and righteousnes.

This gift of urs exposes those working and shows us how satan has taken over worldiness.
Thank God for grace.
Reading this piece has killed my intentions of having any thing with fornication and alcohol.
Though i am still into the unconsious ones lying etc.

I have come to realise with u and ths thread how much God is a loving father that doesnt care abt imperfections

you talk and seem like every normal being( like me) u talk abt having to woo a girl back then, and sexual fantasies+e**ction with a girl,etc and i'm like wow, so God still uses u and even shows u powerful stuff.

I used to think then that i must be like one pastor enoch adeboye to have ths relationship with God.
The devil made me understand that i wasnt ready to be with God since i wasnt super righteous.

I felt when i was ready b4 i come to God, but would that time ever come?
I found myself completing loosing spiritual conciousness and the more i felt far frm God.
I commited sin without the slightest conciousness, unlike b4 when i was even a sinner but still asked for mercy with remorse.
I didnt feel that urge cos i believed no need, it was always repetition.
The less i was getting dreams or revelations.

U have made me realise God knws my imperfections and i have gotten back my fear for him, desire nt to offend him, love and outlook of him as my father and God, my relationship is getting back with him and that emptiness i felt sex, sin could feel was actually him.

I am nt perfect yet, i have nt fully dropped all but frm yesterday i saw ths thread to nw alot has changed already, i feel i have a relationship nw and as it grows, shows me more i would get on well. Thank u

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sandraokosun: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello Sandra,
Welcome to the thread. I thank God you are here. God bless you indeed.

I'll get to the point.. When you are having repetitive dreams from God.. It's a way or God saying 'You are not listening to me child'..

It's not a coincidence that I just spoke on 'Dream polluters' just now. After I finished typing that message, I just saw your post on this.

I want you to realize not all dreams come from God. And the ones that come from God like yours serves as a warning for us to use our spiritual authority in Jesus and nullify those dreams from happening.
Your dream came coming back to you again and again because you had not understood what you must do.. Or you had not done the right thing to do.

I believe you understand quite well now. God will speak to you even in your unrighteousness if He wants to... That is an example of His character; filled with love and grace to every one who is struggling in sin but can still acknowledge Him. Everyone that seeks Him will find Him.
He is a merciful God.

God loves you Sandra and He wants to see more of you. He wants to use you.
Go to Him. Stick close to Him and give all yourself to Him and He will change your whole life.

You can click on my profile and send me an email and I will reply once I see it.

God bless you dear. Goodnight
I actually was having funny thoughts i couldnt comprehend, b4 now i felt like i was strange, a couple people have called me spirit coupled with the fact i try to stay silent most times to get to hear or see if a communication was coming in physical, i guess its only in dreams and revelations i get them.

The devil played on my thoughts to join a secret society to meet like minds, i was interested in jewish kaballah and had thought of switching to church of latter day saint at a time, i did so many research and was getting deep,
i had thoughts of going to one of these india temples or buying those things they sell in the open.
I had thoughts of worsphing and bowing to a beautiful female potrait(decorator) in my room.
Infact i did it once but later renounced it and proclaimed jesus christ my lord.
I guess thats when the "dream pollution" started as i have had revelations too that have made me wake up all of a sudden out of fear.

When i opened ths thread and saw have u seen angels/demons and have revelations/dreams that come to pass dont be decieved by the devil in looking 4 help,
i was like WOW
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
superior1:

The Pastor needs some counselling. He handled the ministration wrongly and gave demons the permission to disrupt the service. The fact he tried casting out a demon in the name of a man suggests he knows near to little, you can only start ministration to open manifestation like this when conducting mass deliverance ministration and even then, you would have spent time to teach the people and gave them opportunity to renounce strongholds in their lives, you don't engage demons in conversation and allow demonic entertainment, embarrassing people who have demonic cases like this Pastor has done.
The norm is for him to stop the demonic manifestations and schedule a counselling and deliverance sessions for the Sister.

geez! Were u there? That's the exact thing that happened. I even thought they would give her some counsel. But uncle superior, i must say this, the girl at one time gave her testimony. And almost all she testified about was in a way or the other addressed by the 'demon', that 'it' was responsible for 'this' and 'that'
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
MizyB:

very funny post grin really sis, I wonder d Bible dat pastor has been reading

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
superior1:

am always delighted to read ur replies. Dat pastor himself needs serious counseling grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
superior1:

Look well. He cast out the demon in the name of the GOD OF Papa Adeboye, not adeboye himself.

That aside, these demons are very cunning. Sometimes they hide and pretend to have gone, meanwhile they are still very much inside that person

Truth is there's a lot of things wrong with the way and manner deliverance is conducted these days
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Look well. He cast out the demon in the name of the GOD OF Papa Adeboye, not adeboye himself.

That aside, these demons are very cunning. Sometimes they hide and pretend to have gone, meanwhile they are still very much inside that person

Truth is there's a lot of things wrong with the way and manner deliverance is conducted these days

I have seen cases, I have sent quite a number of demons packing with the finger of the Holy Spirit, I have never used the God of Kenneth E. Haggins (since I respect his ministry alot) as a tool in ministration and I won't allow anyone to pray for me in this fashion. We have seen many God's General going off track and many not serving the God they profess in public.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
MizyB:

gifts of the spirit were not given for show of entertainment, but to arrest the people's attention to God. to build, to edify. did your pastor follow these principles ? judge for yourself.

book of acts say....and now seven sons of sceva approached a demon possesed man and said.....in the name of Jesus WHOM PAUL PAUL'S PREACHETH...and the demon said Paul I know.....and the demon possessed man beat up the sons. Jesus said IN MY NAME WILL THEY CAST OFF DEMONS....not in the name of someone else's God. did the pastor do well? judge for urself. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
superior1:

I have seen cases, I have sent quite a number of demons packing with the finger of the Holy Spirit, I have never used the God of Kenneth E. Haggins (since I respect his ministry alot) as a tool in ministration and I won't allow anyone to pray for me in this fashion. We have seen many God's General going off track and many not serving the God they profess in public.
I think they're following the system of the ancient prophets. The prophets mentioned the name of their forbears while praying, e.g, o God of Moses, Isaac and Elijah

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Jesus Christ cast out demons in the name of God! I really don't see why demons should be cast out in the name of some man of God. When did this trend even come to play

In the name of the God of pastor, daddy, G.O, prophet etc.... Wake up people! God does not joke, Jesus is but the only mediator to the father. In the name of Jesus Christ is sufficient to do anything even if your faith is as little as a mustard seed!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
dazzle101:
Jesus Christ cast out demons in the name of God! I really don't see why demons should be cast out in the name of some man of God. When did this trend even come to play

In the name of the God of pastor, daddy, G.O, prophet etc.... Wake up people! God does not joke, Jesus is but the only mediator to the father. In the name of Jesus Christ is sufficient to do anything even if your faith is as little as a mustard seed!
i think dat practice here in Nigeria started with cac church. Of a truth apostle Joseph ayo Babalola was a great man of God so even wen he died his church members continued praying in d name of God of apostle Babalola (you hear dem saying ni oruko olorun Babalola) and because of God sincere covenant with the late apostle, things still happen wen dey pray like dat so people just copy it sheepishly. Most of the big GO of big pentecostal churches today are from Ilesa d same town with D late apostle i believe dey may av borrowed dis prayer pattern from cac.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
MizyB:
geez! Were u there? That's the exact thing that happened. I even thought they would give her some counsel. But uncle superior, i must say this, the girl at one time gave her testimony. And almost all she testified about was in a way or the other addressed by the 'demon', that 'it' was responsible for 'this' and 'that'

She was testifying of the demonic powers?, It would have been better if rather she testifies of Jesus and His power. I have seen my share of demons hiding or pretending to be out of people and during counseling I have met folks who only wanted to scare and impress me with the power of the demons they are with.
The Pastor do not even know if the lady in question wanted to be free to start with.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Lovely. I am inspired
Wow. Your Royal Highness, you visited us? Am so happy to have you here. Just yesterday, I was wondering why very few ladies are on this thread. Pls stay and share God with the Brethren. God bless your Majesty. Happy Sunday.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
I was hoping to get a post from vooks today. He was here yesterday.
@vooks, where are you? Represent.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
nnamdiosu:

gifts of the spirit were not given for show of entertainment, but to arrest the people's attention to God. to build, to edify. did your pastor follow these principles ? judge for yourself.

book of acts say....and now seven sons of sceva approached a demon possesed man and said.....in the name of Jesus WHOM PAUL PAUL'S PREACHETH...and the demon said Paul I know.....and the demon possessed man beat up the sons. Jesus said IN MY NAME WILL THEY CAST OFF DEMONS....not in the name of someone else's God. did the pastor do well? judge for urself. God help us all.
amen! Its unfortunate cos that's the kind of churches situated in this area. The only place i enjoy true fellowship with the brethren is in sch.
Monday, and Thursdays. Also Fridays but the fellowship has been stopped due to exams. I don't know how i will cope during the break. Lord have mercy!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
"""Lord Jehovah, your Name is to eternity;
Lord Jehovah, your remembrance is for a
generation of generations.""" psalm 135 v 15. will give a testimony soon .
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
superior1:

Sir, is there a particular way deliverance should be done?.

I strongly disagree with your assertion..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
oyeludef:
very funny post grin really sis, I wonder d Bible dat pastor has been reading

What wrong with his way of deliverance?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
sandraokosun:
just saw ths thread 2day, viewed 20page already, thanks
you are welcome, we'll try and slow down for you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:
Lovely. I am inspired
so you've been following silently?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dearly beloved in Christ. This is a season of CHANGE. What God is doing right now is shaking the foundation. Some pattern of the lifestyle of man is not in accordance with the principle of God. Though it may be accepted generally by the society but In the presence of God, it is SIN (Satan's Inbreed or Identification number)..

Let us be weary of false prophet and teachers who appear to be sheep but they are ravening wolves. We should do away with vain philosophy (be it the love for wisdom or the love for serpentine deceit)

Remain blessed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
MizyB:

The pastor was very wrong to carry out a show in church and disrupting the service.
I've been reading Rebecca Brown's book "Vessel of honor" and she mentioned she's made a similar mistake of interrogating a demon. Not only did the pastor make the poor girl sin (using her as a medium), he's also guilty engaging a demon. Does he think the demon was honest during the 'question and answer session'?
I seriously doubt the pastor and like superior1 mentioned, he needs intense counselling.

These are signs of the last days. God help us

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
temi4fash:

Sir, is there a particular way deliverance should be done?.

I strongly disagree with your assertion..

Yes dear brother. I do not think it's scripturally right to engage a demon in a conversation and ask silly question like "what's your name, how long have you been been in this body, tell me your mission"? And very very wrong to cast out a demon in the name of a man of God.
Isn't the God of the man of God your God?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
sonofthunder:

so you've been following silently?
Yes, boanerges, I have, from the very first page

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
undecided
Ishilove:

The Queen if NL. You didn't acknowledge my hailing sef.
Ishilove:

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
analice107:
undecided
Ha! I am not the queen of NL o. Abeg lemme be queen of international repute, not local champion queen. cheesy

Sorry dear I'm just seeing your mentions o. No vex smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — A Customs Man Get a Call / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.