Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806159 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Rawblings:
I guessed. AN-----ALICE. ALice made more sense cool
OK dear, am Alice to you then.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Danki:

Madam, you first wrote and insulted me but I didn't reply you. Here you are again.

That being said, whether what I have with me is holy or evil spirit; just bear in mind that Christianity is not a competition. Its a personal race.

So run your race without bothering anyone with your issue. You term anything brethren here say as insult but you haven't insulted anyone here right? It is well with your soul

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Danki: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
DonaTee:

yes I av undergone holy ghost baptism.

Thnx every1 for u input. I av a lot of work to do. I want to grow in God to go very personal with God.
I do read my bible n memorize the words but to remember d verses undecided na war. I ll pray for more ministrations frm holy spirit

I stil await Interpretation of my last dream God willing

Way to go!! Naa don't sweat it read the biblle with an open and clear mind, the verses will come to u naturally! You don't have to struggle to memorise anything like ur tryna cram for school lol.

Back in the day that's how I always tried cramming verses into my head.. some stayed but some wouldn't lol but of late, I just keep an open mind to remember the verses that are of significance to me and they come easily. Keep at it, you'd surly get better too.
Sometimes the Holy Spirit helps recall the verses even when you don't mean to think about it..... or so iv noticed. Between growing in the Lord is in steps k!!! Remain blessed smiley

Superior1 sir, oyeludef and nnamdiosu sirs kindly assist with her dream....

thank you all!

Bro Charles we need more of your posts ooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
DonaTee:

Thnx every1 for u input. I av a lot of work to do. I want to grow in God to go very personal with God.
I do read my bible n memorize the words but to remember d verses undecided na war. I ll pray for more ministrations frm holy spirit

I stil await Interpretation of my last dream God willing
sis you av nothing to be worried about since you have d Holy Spirit baptism all you just need to do now is to grow in the school of the Holy Spirit. Do not entertain any fear of spiritual spouse as a matter of fact you are married to Jesus. Demons go about trying to deceive and dat is why we shouldn't live by experience but by the word of God. Evil spirit knows wen you fear dem and dat is wen dey can attack you. Do not entertain fear of dem and there are some prayers you shouldn't even pray expecially prayers born out of fear.
Concerning the word of God ie the Bible, it profits you only wen u meditate on it not memorize it. Memorizing engages ur soul, meditating engages ur spirit man and one thing with the Spirit man is dat He never forgets. Wen you are challenged by any situation, u will see d scriptures u av meditated on surging up in ur spirit and dat is how Rhema is released. Rhema is spiritual and spirits can't but obey it. It is Rhema dat actualizes the work not intelligently crafted words emanating from the soul ie memory

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lovelynature(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=umehmj I also see things before they happen, trouble is i don't remember them until they start happening. [/quote] This part happens to me. It started right from childhood
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DonaTee(f): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
My last dream dat needs interpretation.

My mum is not to strong in her spiritual life if dats wat u mean by nominal

DonaTee:
This dream needs interpretation. ...pls

in dat dream my mum took me to hospital. We went to antenatal where dey were giving health talk. After d talk we were asked to go to d ward for a demonstration of wat we were taught.

In d ward we were observing, der was commotion in d next room. A woman soiled her corner wit massive amt of poo. D whole place messed up. Pple were complaining
in d dream I was pitying d woman, wondering wat was wrong wit her.
unknown to me d preggy lady beside me has vomited der, n poo-ed der n sneaked away
And her poop stained my clothes
Omg!!!! I was vexed in my spirit. ...how can I b stained wit poop?
I woke immediately and rejected n cancelled d dream.

I dont dream often, n its not usually straightforward. I need interpretation

@charlyg1 onyedeluf analice 107 vooks et al......im yet to master al d wonderful names
thnx
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Danki:

Dont start with false accusation so that when i call you out on that you dont come shouting its insult. When did I bother you with my so called issue? Or is this a private thread?

I quite understand its not easy fighting spiritual battles, so I pray God will give you all round rest and peace. No its not a private thread but a christian thread so lets treat it as such. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Danki: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Danki:

Thank God for allowing the holy spirit to get you back in order.
No comment. It is well.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Once again. I REBUKE THE SPIRIT OF CONFUSION AND DIVISION IN THIS THREAD. An entire page was spent on harsh replies, name callings and what what. I rebuke every spirit of confusion and division in this thread in JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!!!

We need to move on. This thread isn't one for confusion. It's changed lives, still changing lives and will change a thousand lives more. Throwing tantrums at every reply isn't going to help us grow. We are here to learn, assist one another and change lives. What are the atheist and Satanists going to say as they read about the division and confusion on this thread? Is devil at work? Please brethren we need to pray for this thread individually. This thread has opened my eyes, changed my life and it is sad that it is now turning into something else. Please Please and Please, let's call ourselves to order and not allow ourselves to be used to cause division and confusion.

If you think or feel you have been insulted here by anyone, I apologize on their behalf. Please let's move on. By the grace of God I will pray for this thread tonight and cast every evil causing confusion and division here.

God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Where is Bro Charlyg1 sef? You just keep quiet. Na so you want make this thread de go? You open am and then no de respond at all, go missing for days. Ah pls oooo. It's not like that oo

DonaTee:

I still await Interpretation of my last dream God willing

I am curious. How does one undergo Holy Ghost baptism? I have read books where hardcore satanists(with the help of demons) can manipulate one into speaking in false tongues, the ignorant Christians think they are baptized with the Holy Ghost. I am very cautious as I don't want to just speak in any gibberish language thinking I am speaking in tongues.
I believe one has to be baptized with the Holy Ghost to speak in tongues. There is a trend where a pastor tells members to speak in tongues
willingly. Are these members already baptized with the Holy Ghost that they go on a spree of speaking in tongues?
In my own understanding I think one has to be under the influence of the Holy Ghost to speak in tongues.

Please I need answers.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Danki:

Thank you Jesus!

Sir, why did it take you so long to understand this? sad
maybe because I'm 'slow'. but that's aside... your dream/its interpretation needs serious attention, if it keeps coming over and over its possible there's something you are yet to understand or start doing right.
but what ever message that's left will definitely come (either in a dream or any other means), better still you can go to God and tell him "my eyes are ready/willing to see and my ears ready to hear, father unravel/reveal this elusive message to me".
but still my first question holds sway, do you know the meaning of the dream(s)? are you absolutely sure you understand the messages in the symbols you see?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2016
DonaTee:
My last dream dat needs interpretation.

My mum is not to strong in her spiritual life if dats wat u mean by nominal

Looking at these dream...

Like taking the fall for another person's mistake

In essence, what the lord is telling you is learn to concentrate on your assignment(s), Cos when you give in to distraction you might take the fall for another person mistake or be blamed for another's mistake

N.B: for better explanations and interpretations.. use www.dreamtorchlight.org

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 12:22am On Feb 28, 2016
fischer77:
Where is Bro Charlyg1 sef? You just keep quiet. Na so you want make this thread de go? You open am and then no de respond at all, go missing for days. Ah pls oooo. It's not like that oo

I am curious. How does one undergo Holy Ghost baptism? I have read books where hardcore satanists(with the help of demons) can manipulate one into speaking in false tongues, the ignorant Christians think they are baptized with the Holy Ghost. I am very cautious as I don't want to just speak in any gibberish language thinking I am speaking in tongues.
I believe one has to be baptized with the Holy Ghost to speak in tongues. There is a trend where a pastor tells members to speak in tongues
willingly. Are these members already baptized with the Holy Ghost that they go on a spree of speaking in tongues?
In my own understanding I think one has to be under the influence of the Holy Ghost to speak in tongues.

Please I need answers.

Bros.. there is no special way pple receive holy ghost baptism.

As God like na so him dai do him work..

Speaking in tongues is not gibberish.., its speaking to God directly.

A pastor telling you to pray in the holy ghost has not done anything wrong.. if you have the baptism with the evidence of speaking in tongues you would know.. they no dai plan tongues... As the spirit gives utterance you speak...

Shalom..

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Busybody2:
[/size]

Still in the spirit of addressing all Deliverance Ministers like you and all Christians on Nairaland and in light of what you stated which I highlighted above in bold:

•Is Prophetic Ministry a feature in Christianity?
•Is the Prophetic Ministry in Christianity which involves foretelling "the future" via dreams, vision, revelation, etc such as revelations about people's future husband/wife - real?
•Bearing in mind that Danki's dream was mainly about future occurrences so his ex girl's "current" carnal position does not matter, what can someone like Danki do?
•What choice does someone like Danki have if he wishes to refuse such person?
•What implication is there if he refuses to be yoked with such person?

I will ignore the unnecessary personal jibe at me redirecting me to the family section because I am a Minister of God just like you and just as you claim all what you shared with Danki is in the Bible, SAME WAY all I shared with Danki too about not hating any of God's beloved creature is in the Bible if you look at my message from an unbiased angle Sir.
Nairaland is where anyone can come online and claim trash. Minister of God indeed. Sister stop lying to yourself and everybody and go sort your personal issues.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DonaTee(f): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2016
fischer77:

Please I need answers.

alot of faking of tongues exist.
My true experience I was in my room worshippin n saw my sef kneeling b4 d throne of mercy. I was stil worshiping in that trance buh I regained consciouness to hear my sef speakin in toungues n groaning.
My dear wen we seek the secret place of d most high, I mean a personal realm were u n ur God communion der is no how u wnt get ur holy ghost baptism. It is a special touch.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2016
@DonaTee, where you pregnant or worked (working) in the health sector at the time of this dream or immediately after?. I am trying to get a full insight into the relevance of the symbols represented in this dream of yours.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Busybody2(f): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2016
temi4fash:

1. Yes prophetic ministry is a feature in Christianity...
3, For me, I have told danki nobody has the final say, even the prophet who are the mouth piece of God dont have it. Only God has it...

God bless you Sir, your point above in bold explains it all - NOBODY HAS THE FINAL SAY EXCEPT GOD. Eyes have not seen, nor ears heard the thing...so no need for anyone to start getting worked up on this thread...Even when I bunched together the atheists in the section and called them out on this thread, none of them attacked me, they got the message, and started opening thought-provoking intelligent posts about what they have read, what they know, what they are reading, etc, to prove that they are not trolls but had stumbled on such materials that got them to question their faith...

God has not given us the spirit of fear but of sound mind, so those useless marine powers and even their master Satan are under our feet because Jesus Christ has totally redeemed us from them.

@moltenmagma
"Since" it is clearly paining your perfect holy self to the bonemarrow, feel free to go and confront God and tell Him that He made a mistake...

@Oyeleduf
Thanks for the response. That was just to streamline the discussion that Prophetic Ministry messages via dreams, visions, etc, foretells "the future" without taking any cognizance of "the present" circumstances... I will find another thread to feedback to you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DonaTee(f): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
superior1:
@DonaTee, where you pregnant or worked (working) in the health sector at the time of this dream or immediately after?. I am trying to get a full insight into the relevance of the symbols represented in this dream of yours.

I wasnt pregnant, or workin in d health sector at day time or now. But I av worked n stil waiting to get my miracle job in d health sector.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
temi4fash:

Looking at these dream...

Like taking the fall for another person's mistake

In essence, what the lord is telling you is learn to concentrate on your assignment(s), Cos when you give in to distraction you might take the fall for another person mistake or be blamed for another's mistake

N.B: for better explanations and interpretations.. use www.dreamtorchlight.org

@ danki, I was gonna refer you to the website in my brothers post. just communicate your dreams to God's servant there and I pray the God of Peace will grant you total and absolute Peace.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bro & Sis Let us mind the way we use the scripture "Holier Than Thou" it is insulting when and provoking when used just to defend yourself, see the full verse below,

Isa65v6: Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

As far as this thread is concern nobody had tried to distance themselves from anyone nor accused any other person to be a sinner

--
The real goodmuyis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
fischer77:

Please I need answers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2927623/speaking-praying-tongues-please-share
Read if you have the time

-------------

Receiving Holy Ghost Baptism is by prayer either personally or by laying of hands. There are many time one as to wait Patiently for it, while praying and believing. Speaking/Praying in tongue is the evidence of Holy Ghost baptism, but it is also accompany with wisdom and knowledge so as to have understanding of the scriptures and many other things. personally I cant tell how people get the gift of Tongue, but I tell when someone is faking tongue.

Speaking/praying in tongue is not to be learn or taught the The Teacher/Master Holy Spirit will gift you your own tongue. I discover mine in prayer and the language is so different from many Tongue that I have being hearing, I wish to know which language is that grin

Now to know if a Tongue is genuine: someone who claim to be Baptised in Holy Ghost must have ALL the fruit of the Spirit as stated in Gal 5v22-24.
Because the fruit of the spirit were the true nature of Christ recreated in the life of a Spirit filled Christian.

If you have the gift of Tongue from the Holy Ghost, dont doubt, else it will stop, take it by faith in and Jude1v20

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

--
The real goodmuyis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
TheFakeMuyis:

https://www.nairaland.com/2927623/speaking-praying-tongues-please-share
Read if you have the time

-------------

Receiving Holy Ghost Baptism is by prayer either personally or by laying of hands. There are many time one as to wait Patiently for it, while praying and believing. Speaking/Praying in tongue is the evidence of Holy Ghost baptism, but it is also accompany with wisdom and knowledge so as to have understanding of the scriptures and many other things. personally I cant tell how people get the gift of Tongue, but I tell when someone is faking tongue.

Speaking/praying in tongue is not to be learn or taught the The Teacher/Master Holy Spirit will gift you your own tongue. I discover mine in prayer and the language is so different from many Tongue that I have being hearing, I wish to know which language is that grin[b]

Now to know if a Tongue is genuine: someone who claim to be Baptised in Holy Ghost must have ALL the fruit of the Spirit as stated in Gal 5v22-24.[/b]
Because the fruit of the spirit were the true nature of Christ recreated in the life of a Spirit filled Christian.

If you have the gift of Tongue from the Holy Ghost, dont doubt, else it will stop, take it by faith in and Jude1v20

--
The real goodmuyis

I beg to disagree...

The person begins to bear those fruits with time...

So if you speaking in tongues and you don't have thise fruit yet your tongue is false is that what you saying?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Danki:

Trust me, they won't answer these questions. Instead, they will try to tell you how I'm not born again, lusting after her or why the girl is Satan herself.

They say I'm too confident in my dreams. That my dreams are likely to be manipulated and thereby not from God (even when there are no evidence) but they've been narrating their dreams, visions and prophesies here and declaring it final and of God.

The all knowing lady only got annoyed because I didn't quote her and make my issue to centre around her as the head lady of this thread. Now, she has gone ahead to make her usual subtle and malicious statements saying I'm here to disrupt the purpose of this thread. I mean, what's even the purpose of this thread? To throw shades at people and bully them if they don't make you the center of the discourse or to assist God's children to run the race?

They keep dwelling on now and yesterday even when my dreams is talking about the future of which I don't want to be involved with if it turns out to be God's wish.

Forgetting that I found this thread because of the similarities most of these holier than thou has with my ex.

Christianity is not a competition but a personal race.
LOVE ATTRIBUTE MISSING.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
fischer77:
Not so bro. Only Bro charlyg1 will not make the thread to move forward. So other brethren are here to progress the work.
HolyGhost....Our leader.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
temi4fash:

Bros.. there is no special way pple receive holy ghost baptism.

As God like na so him dai do him work..

Speaking in tongues is not gibberish.., its speaking to God directly.

A pastor telling you to pray in the holy ghost has not done anything wrong.. if you have the baptism with the evidence of speaking in tongues you would know.. they no dai plan tongues... As the spirit gives utterance you speak...

Shalom..

Bro I meant to say the false tongues are gibberish. I once heard a minister say, if you know how to speak in tongues start speaking in tongues. Now this brings me to another question. Can one just start speaking in tongues without under the influence of the Holy Spirit? I mean, can I just decided to speak in tongues without directly under the influence of the Holy Spirit? With the number of ministers encouraging their followers to speak in tongues is alarming and I am cautious not to join the lot because I think one has to be under the influence of the Spirit or like TheFakeMuyis stated bear the fruits of the Spirit.

temi4fash:

I beg to disagree...
So if you speaking in tongues and you don't have thise fruit yet your tongue is false is that what you saying?

I think I will lean towards what TheFakeMuyis pointed out. I mean, how can you speak in tongues without possessing these fruits. As in Gal 5:22, the fruits are Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Humility and Self control. He's right in a way, you know.

Bro Superior1, Oyedeluf, Analice107, Nnamdiosu what's your take? Please I need clarification and direction.

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 12:02am On Feb 29, 2016
Great0:

Not so bro. Only Bro charlyg1 will not make the thread to move forward. So other brethren are here to progress the work.
HolyGhost....Our leader.

Understood Bro. I am just concerned since we haven't heard from him. Sure the Holy Ghost is our leader but we are also our brother's keeper.
It is well.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 29, 2016
temi4fash:

I beg to disagree...

So if you speaking in tongues and you don't have those fruit yet your tongue is false is that what you saying?

We May disagree but Holy Ghost Baptism is not Salvation or Sanctification experience, that only requires us to received by faith and we believing that yes am save, am sanctified by His grace and we keep growing. Holy Ghost Baptism come with power and we cannot hide it [ask Peter or Stephen if am lying grin], remember i stated in my earlier post: ...the fruit of the spirit were the true nature of Christ recreated in the life of a Spirit filled Christian. and the Holy Ghost Himself is 3rd Personality in the Godhead, so if you have Him [The Holy GHost] you have Jesus in you as well He is the one that will recreate himself in us. Remember Father, Son, HolySpirit are one, wherever you find one of them all are present, and we cant be carrying God in us and yet we are lacking the nature [of Christ] he desired.

I also believed that we dont develop these fruit one after the other, they come at once with the Holy Ghost Baptism, prior to that our life is already prepared for Him, that is the nature of sin as less to zero influence on us (so we wont be messing around like samson grin)

At time a once Baptised Christian may have lost it, thats why there fruit will be missing in their live. In my own case [not very far] I soon as I confirm and believed to have received the experience I started praying for fullness of the fruit of the spirit, speaking in tongue was not my top priority, there are better Koinoinia

The only answer i can give to your Question is : The person MUST have it, i cant doudt that, Holy Ghost Baptism is not just for speaking Tongue alone but for us fulfil God's purpose for our life

Luke4v18-19: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to 1)preach the gospel to the poor; 2)he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, 3)to preach deliverance to the captives, 4)and recovering of sight to the blind, 5)to set at liberty them that are bruised, 7)To preach the acceptable year of the Lord

But if thats is not the case the person need to pray for the fruit of the spirit, God want us to be fruitful, physically n Spiritually

---
The real goodmuyis
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 1:51am On Feb 29, 2016
TheFakeMuyis:

We May disagree but Holy Ghost Baptism is not Salvation or Sanctification experience, that only requires us to received by faith and we believing that yes am save, am sanctified by His grace and we keep growing. Holy Ghost Baptism come with power and we cannot hide it [ask Peter or Stephen if am lying grin], remember i stated in my earlier post: ...the fruit of the spirit were the true nature of Christ recreated in the life of a Spirit filled Christian. and the Holy Ghost Himself is 3rd Personality in the Godhead, so if you have Him [The Holy GHost] you have Jesus in you as well He is the one that will recreate himself in us. Remember Father, Son, HolySpirit are one, wherever you find one of them all are present, and we cant be carrying God in us and yet we are lacking the nature [of Christ] he desired.

I also believed that we dont develop these fruit one after the other, they come at once with the Holy Ghost Baptism, prior to that our life is already prepared for Him, that is the nature of sin as less to zero influence on us (so we wont be messing around like samson grin)

At time a once Baptised Christian may have lost it, thats why there fruit will be missing in their live. In my own case [not very far] I soon as I confirm and believed to have received the experience I started praying for fullness of the fruit of the spirit, speaking in tongue was not my top priority, there are better Koinoinia

The only answer i can give to your Question is : The person MUST have it, i cant doudt that, Holy Ghost Baptism is not just for speaking Tongue alone but for us fulfil God's purpose for our life

Luke4v18-19: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to 1)preach the gospel to the poor; 2)he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, 3)to preach deliverance to the captives, 4)and recovering of sight to the blind, 5)to set at liberty them that are bruised, 7)To preach the acceptable year of the Lord

But if thats is not the case the person need to pray for the fruit of the spirit, God want us to be fruitful, physically n Spiritually

---
The real goodmuyis

So glad this topic is being discussed. Most believers speak in gibberish not unknown languages. Gibberish was not what people heard the 120believers speak on the day of Pentecost nor Cornelius and the gentiles in his house. I'd advise we read every verse that record tongue speaking with open-mindedness and not with prior knowledge. Romans 8:26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. You cant utter the Spirit's intercession, how then do we relate tongue speaking with praying in the spirit.

I've stopped deceiving myself with gibberish speaking, now I pray in the spirit and I'll opt for the latter any day.
God bless us all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 3:53am On Feb 29, 2016
oyeludef:
Hey brother, the eBook collection u posted to Fischer please can u repost it? God bless you always wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — God Made Man A Worker / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.