Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] (2265 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Surplus90(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2015
I was watching the live service of Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Maitama on AIT when suddenly, something caught my eye....
I know we are not supposed to judge, and I also know d bible didn't prescribe any particular type of haircut....
But as a Priest who ministers to thousands of congregation, from Gods altar, and whom so many people look up to and emulate, is this haircut proper?...
I know its a trending haircut, I have it on me too but the question is, is it proper for a priest?...

1 Share

Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by divinehand2003(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2015
Yoopi yoopi pastor, serious guy man who knows what's up

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by SosaMontana(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2015
Ogbeni are you worshipping God or the priest

because the way you talk all your attention is focused on dat priest

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Decapo: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2015
That has got nothing to do with his faith...
In other words the pastor na nigga-man
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Surplus90(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2015
SosaMontana:
Ogbeni are you worshipping God or the priest

because the way you talk all your attention is focused on dat priest
I worship God bro not priest....
I made a simple observation....
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Surplus90(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2015
Decapo:
That has got nothing to do with his faith...

In other words the pastor na nigga-man
am not saying it has anything to do with his faith....
its like wearing a "pencil" trousers just because every other person is doing it...
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by SosaMontana(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
Surplus90:
I worship God bro not priest.... I made a simple observation....
Bro honestly his hairstyle doesn't concern you And I see nothing wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by ugoogift: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2015
I think it won't affect his faith by any way, but for d fact that everyone in d society is doing it I think he shouldn't be doing it....he might be encouraging the mass servers to do it...
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by hamzakito(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2015
men full of swag.....
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Surplus90(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2015
SosaMontana:

Bro honestly his hairstyle doesn't concern you
And I see nothing wrong with it
u made ur point...
its all about opinions
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Ngozi14: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2015
hmnn!....
I don't know what to say
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Ngozi14: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2015
hamzakito:
men full of swag.....
it kinda looks good on him grin
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by SosaMontana(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Surplus90:
u made ur point... its all about opinions
Who made you the judge over him
How holy are you? Or is hairstyle nw a sin
Funny nigerians
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Decapo: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Surplus90:
am not saying it has anything to do with his faith....
its like wearing a "pencil" trousers just because every other person is doing it...

What is the problem with a pencil trousers??
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by hamzakito(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2015
Ngozi14:
it kinda looks good on him grin
abi
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Surplus90(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2015
SosaMontana:

Who made you the judge over him

How holy are you? Or is hairstyle nw a sin

Funny nigerians
read d post again before commenting.... am not judging....
who am I to judge
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Surplus90(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2015
Decapo:

What is the problem with a pencil trousers??
nothing is wrong with them....I wear them...I just gave an instance
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Ngozi14: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2015
hamzakito:
abi
yea...
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Some people and their over sabi sha, you have it on yet wonder if it's okay for a priest, since when is a priest no longer human or aren't you both striving to make the same heaven?

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by cosby02(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2015
The fact that you are a priest or pastor does not jeopardize your style.
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by emeka20091: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2015
at the end of d day, na only God know who go enter heaven sad
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Surplus90(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2015
cosby02:
The fact that you are a priest or pastor does not jeopardize your style.
noted
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Surplus90(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Some people and their over sabi sha, you have it on yet wonder if it's okay for a priest, since when is a priest no longer human or aren't you both striving to make the same heaven?
opine ur thought and stop attacking me cos I never judged him neither did I attack him....I just opined my thought
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by freecocoa(f): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Surplus90:
opine ur thought and stop attacking me cos I never judged him neither did I attack him....I just opined my thought
Nonsense, how you don't know that thinking whether it's appropriate or not is already judging him shows how much of a hypocrite you are, you even used pencil trouser to further buttress your nonexistent point.
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Pavore9: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2015
With the topic, l was expecting to see mohawk! There is nothing wrong with the haircut. You need to see a Priest whose head is always clean shaven and with a very athletic physique and is a Major in the Kenyan Army! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Surplus90:

I know its a trending haircut, I have it on me too but the question is, is it proper for a priest?...

My major issue with your post is this part. What makes you think the holiness of the priest should be higher than yours? Do you know that every man will face judgment alone without reference to whether you were a priest or not. A priest and a member are equal men in the sight of God and treats everyone justly. That was why he didn't give David any preferential treatment in the case o Uriah.

We really need to clear ourselves of some mental and spiritual cobwebs regarding what true christianity is.

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by tartar9(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
I was expecting pastor chris and followers type of hairstyle
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by winner01(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Surplus90:

I know its a trending haircut, I have it on me too
Your discerning spirit will tell you wrong or right. You will answer to God and so will the priest.
Bless you.
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by itstpia8: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
ko kan mi.
Re: Is This Type Of Haircut Proper For A Priest? [photos] by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cool... And on point

(1) (Reply)

According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like / How To Overcome Wet Dreams By Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved / ❤️❤️ There Is No Real Atheist Because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.