Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun (53231 Views)

Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos / Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics / People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by AsherStorm(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Hell fire
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by buskie13(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2015
just one smoker will set ever everyone on fire
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by raynold(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2015
and yet we rain insults on Donald Trump for saying the truth, we are really backwards, is a gallon of fuel now worth a human life?, the slightest spark and its all over.. i can bet that even parents with kids to train are there scooping fuel not asking themselves what if something goes wrong now..

chaii i don tire for Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by natureblack(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Perfect example of black stupidity.
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by tunapawizzy: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2015
This is pathetic
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by slimbless(f): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2015
And that woman is even carrying a baby. if she wants to die, she should at least go there alone and leave the poor baby at home
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by otiigba1(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2015
This ignorants sure have death wishes, and some people on here would say oh! They are just poor and hungry, these people do not look poor and hungry to me! They are JUST GREEDY angry
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by buchilino(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2015
I NOW NO Y DONALD TRUMP WAS INSULTING AFRICANS
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by notjohndoe: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2015
I blame:

1. The inept security apparatus in the land. Whatever happened to cordoning that area to keep people away!

2. The stupid people who think 25 liters of fuel is worth risking their lives for. You say poverty, I see utter disregard for the values of their own lives.

I can bet that some people would even attack policemen if they were there to stop them from scooping petrol and endangering their own lives
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by oghenetega100(f): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2015
This has nothing to do with economy or poverty it's pure stupidity and greed at work, imagine that lady with a baby on her back undecided

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by StealthyMe(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2015
And if one werey decides to light his cigarette there, i'd only pity the child on the back of that lady undecided
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by Codyt(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2015
I honestly don't know what to say cry

Disheartening....
The level of poverty on Nigeria now is alarming.
BTW hope they don't get fried tho. grin grin cheesy
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by bugzbunny: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari oooo shocked
Do we even hv a president or a tourist in Aso rock
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by iamhorseman(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2015
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
metroparrot:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ul9QXUr5Ngc/VjXRq-5gUVI/AAAAAAAHKTk/awVP6XJNQVA/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
Are these people well? Do they know how dangerous what they are doing is? This is currently happening at Mowe, Ibafo in Ogun state. A fuel tanker fell early this morning and residents and every opportunity seeker are there scooping fuel, risking their lives. This could explode at any minute...and there's no sight of safety or security officers around. See more photos after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mtHmHOqPQB4/VjXRr5LKIbI/AAAAAAAHKTs/eZPORhgyyyY/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dowU-3yWS9g/VjXRste_FrI/AAAAAAAHKT0/OTkJFrS9iII/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6SPCLTMc7FA/VjXRtyiEykI/AAAAAAAHKT8/A6PEKZVV114/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-KvDT8iHI8BM/VjXRvPSBkSI/AAAAAAAHKUE/AHYN2Wynjo0/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oU55WS-9Thc/VjXR5BNOoSI/AAAAAAAHKUM/Jfn2xCMp1kw/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/more-photos-of-people-scooping-fuel.html

cc: lalasticlala
look @ that stupid mother...make u put pikin for house if u wan die nah..
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by obailala(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2015
Once again, I totally doubt that this is petrol. I know there are many foolish people out there but we are not this foolish. This must be kerosene.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Abeg hu get matches
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by OCHOdee(f): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2015
They should just pray that one IDIOT doesn't go there with a cigarette in his mouth undecided lipsrsealed

Even the hot sun can cause an explosion
BOOM!!
#poverty
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by tunapawizzy: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Mutuwa:
wink

BTW

Mystery;-‎

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both their wives lost a child while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.‎

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.‎

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.‎

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.‎

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theatre...         

If true this is more dan coincidence
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2015
Yoloba folks re damm broke

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by gretblue: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2015
How common is the common sense these days?
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by Nickymezor(f): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:
I won't shed a tear for these peoplesad
Same here... They wld soon get wat dey re looking fr... SMH For them
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by walearoy(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

When the economy improves and the standards of living become better, when our government creates more jobs for young Nigerians, when it is no longer "PERSONAL GOVERNANMENT OF NIGERIA" but federal, when there is serious improvement in the health sector, where there are answers to the prayers for good leaders get answered, when we seriously fight crime and corruption..... Etc

God bless you
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by CR77(f): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Thank you so much, ur write up made my day. kiss kiss
benedictnsi:

When the economy improves and the standards of living become better, when our government creates more jobs for young Nigerians, when it is no longer "PERSONAL GOVERNANMENT OF NIGERIA" but federal, when there is serious improvement in the health sector, where there are answers to the prayers for good leaders get answered, when we seriously fight crime and corruption..... Etc
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by bolajeebabz(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Death wish
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by ademipeju(f): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2015
Enter the link below to vote Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015....

https://www.nairaland.com/2705483/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-voting#39573486
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by Neocotez(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2015
Very stupid and suicidal. even women real shameful
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by awesome11(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

I actually understand your point, but all the same there are better ways to die!!
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by Holatunde007(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
thinkdip:

you sell iron scrap? i'll need you pl
On wat? Msg me whatsapp or call pls
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by Uncletony(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
''sophisticaed people from the ''waste''sorry west.
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by alcmene: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Height of poverty .... .this underlines the level of hunger and ignorance in that part of the world
Re: More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Animalism. sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.